LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult back zippered Footed Sleeper? HELP!

I seem to be have some difficulty, finding an adult footed sleeper. I want one that zips up in back, a lock is fine, but a snap flap is good too. No hood! I would rather it can be worn in warm weather, so light cotton, or terry maybe? I’m not looking for institutional type, but plain might be okay, would prefer if it looked AB. 
I would like to find something here in the US, or maybe Canada. I don’t want to pay the crazy shipping cost, that most times result in from Europe. 
I’ve been over and seen many sites, without much luck ? Ether they don’t have back zippers, or they have hoods, or only up to teen sizes, or some other stumbling block? ? I’m a big adult toddler, 6’4” so that’s not making it easier. 
Any help from you people out there? You know any places, eBay vendors, Etsy, on line sites? Please remember, I’m interested in back closing, footed, no hood. I’ve seen to many, without feet, or zippered front, and with hoods! ?

Thanks! 

Tykables are nice, but don’t see rear zipper.

Baby-Pants.com. same, no back zipper.

Special Needs Products.com, instItutional, no feet.

Privatina, nice! But, pricey and there’s that high shipping cost to the US. 

Little Keeper Sleepers, look good! But out of stock on my size, in everything! 

Footed Pajamas.com? Not sure if they do custom? As they don’t have back zippers. (Will try and contact them)

Cuddlz, no back closing. 
These are just some, I’ve looked into already. 

The best thing to do is probably commission a seamstress to custom make what you want. I've dealt with a few different local seamstresses and had great experiences and got exactly what I wanted.

15 minutes ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

The best thing to do is probably commission a seamstress to custom make what you want. I've dealt with a few different local seamstresses and had great experiences and got exactly what I wanted.

I’m always open to that. I have already spoken with 3, through Etsy, but no luck so far. One, Mommy Reed, the most resent, could, and has done them before, but for personal reasons, are not working on custom orders. 
Thanks for your input! ?

If you want a rear closing sleeper you are going to have to find one in Europe, they still use rear closing sleepers in Europe.

You might want to ask the person on Etsy that makes sleepers I'm sure they can alter a sleeper for a rear closing.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/801095285/adult-footed-pajama-pants-with-feet?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=footie+pajamas&ref=sr_gallery-1-3&col=1

My first sleeper was a rear closing it closed with snaps, when I want my sleeper to close in the back I just step into it with the back to the front.

This will work if you buy your sleepers over sized like I do then all you need is a shoelace to pull the zipper up to make it easy.

Here is a link for a company in Poland I think they will make you a sleeper in any configuration with any materials they have on hand your choice.

Not cheap but what is today.....http://privatina.shop-07.de/shop-privatina.html

@beallucanb Privatina, is one I had listed. But, I think you may be right, and I will have to bite, the high cost bullet, if I want what I want. ? It still bugs me, I would have to shell out so much, just to have the type of footed sleeper, with a back zipper. Why oh why, is it so hard to have my zipper in back! LOL ?‍♂️ 
You can find front zipper sleepers for like $50. From Privatina, with back close, feet, and my size, over $136, and who knows what my shipping cost will be??? 

50 minutes ago, waynecook52 said:

I did just one serch and found a number of back zipper sleepers on amozon.they have plenty there.Why pay that kind of money when you can find there on amozon.

Adult xl size, back zippered, footed sleepers, no hoods? Please give links! 
I can find lots on Amazon too, but not those? 

Try "The All In One Company" in the UK.  Someone had posted a link to them here a few months back.   I was intrigued and had one made.  The fit is amazing considering they give you pre-defined selections.  They got the measurements just right - I anticipated the sleeves would be too short and asked for additional length.  Nope.. they were right, I was not.   You can get it front or rear zip and with or without attached feet (or with separate feet if you want). 

https://www.the-all-in-one-company.co.uk

I ordered mine made with the "cuddle fleece".  Very fluffy.  Feels like I'm a giant plushie. ?  I've been lucky that the weather's been cooler than normal.  I'll be wearing it again tonight. 

@Crinklz Kat Thanks, I will have another look at that site. I did briefly check them out. They are pricey, and the shipping will still be high, but I don’t think there is any getting away from it. I will have to ask, if they can add a snap flap to cover the top of the zipper. 

You can find special needs, rear closing footed Pj's unless you are a short skinny guy like me you are not going to fit in them.

If I were you I would give that ETSY link a look, give them a call, ask them if they will make you a rear closing sleeper.

I have been looking for the same and most sell footies with hoodies and what I found out you need to buy a custom one, which is a lot more expensive 
Got one with a hoodie for $25 (I think) and cheapest without hoodie, custom made, is $100 + shipping

Front zippers, but custom can be back zipper

I have just placed an order with, The All-In-One Company, https://www.the-all-in-one-company.co.uk/

I will see how they turn out? It’s quite a bit to spend, with shipping to me in the US, it came to $190. ? I don’t mind the cost to much, if it’s well made, and done right. I will share my results, when the onesie/sleeper arrives. Might be awhile though, I spoke with customer service, and the current lead time is at 21-28 days, plus whatever it takes to ship from the UK to the US. 

Got my fingers crossed! 

And, if anyone else still has any ideas, or places to shop, I’d still be happy to hear them. Always good to have other sources on hand. 
@Crinklz Kat, thanks for prompting me to take another look at The All-In-One Company. The first time I found that link, I didn’t give it much of a look over. When you mentioned it, I went back to have a better look. 
Thanks to everyone, who chimed in to help! And as I said, keep them coming! 

I have one from the all-in-one-company and its good quality, but my current one is too warm so I keep it open in front (Think its fleece)
Zipper fell off, but I don't think its a problem to re-attach it, but I haven't had the need to do so, and it probably fell off cause I kept it in the down/open position 

Have been thinking about ordering a new one, but I can't find the info on my old one as I most likely bought it with another e-mail address many years ago

2 hours ago, Dubious said:

I have one from the all-in-one-company and its good quality, but my current one is too warm so I keep it open in front (Think its fleece)
Zipper fell off, but I don't think its a problem to re-attach it, but I haven't had the need to do so, and it probably fell off cause I kept it in the down/open position 

Have been thinking about ordering a new one, but I can't find the info on my old one as I most likely bought it with another e-mail address many years ago

If the zipper pull came off the runners, it probably means the little stop (looks like a flat staple) came off sometime which allowed the pull to go too far down.  It will need to have the runner strips fed back through the left & right channels of the pull until they start to mesh again, and then at least temporarily you can place a few hand-stitches at the end where the stop used to be.  You may be able to buy zipper stop, cleat, staple or whatever they call them at your local fabric store.  I've never shopped for them so I'm not sure.

2 hours ago, Dubious said:

I ordered mine in organic cotton, so it should be a bit cooler. At least as far as, compared to fleece. 

59 minutes ago, DL-Boy said:

If the zipper pull came off the runners, it probably means the little stop (looks like a flat staple) came off sometime which allowed the pull to go too far down.  It will need to have the runner strips fed back through the left & right channels of the pull until they start to mesh again, and then at least temporarily you can place a few hand-stitches at the end where the stop used to be.  You may be able to buy zipper stop, cleat, staple or whatever they call them at your local fabric store.  I've never shopped for them so I'm not sure.

Pretty much this, but I prefer to have it open, so until I can afford to buy a roof-tent on car and go sleep in it, I don't need the zipper