LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question for those who have successfully diaper trained

Hi all,

I have a rather random question for those of you who have been successful in your incontinence journey.  I'm working on that myself, but not fully where I want to be, yet.  I'm also an AB who craves a certain amount of humiliation.  Fortunately for me, I have a mommy who is willing to indulge me that from time to time.  For example, we might be in the baby food aisle with other moms and she'll ask me which flavor I want that day.  Or we'll be in line at CVS with some adult diapers and she'll ask me to confirm that they fit right last time she picked them up for me, etc.  Anyway, our next idea is to put me in a situation where I might have an accident in public, once I'm at a point where I've lost enough bladder control.  Of course, we would have to be careful how we planned this, as I don't want it to turn into something that's unsanitary or uncomfortable for others.  We're probably talking about a public park, with me undiapered, where I'm too far from a restroom to make it in time, etc.

So I'm wondering what that would look like for somebody who was actually incontinent.  I realize people have different forms of incontinence, and that most people who are incontinent would never have any reason to be in public without a diaper or urostomy bag.  But, just imagining you were... how would it go?  Most of you are probably having urges/spasms every 15 minutes or more, correct?   Do you typically have ANY control to hold it if you try?  I imagine, even though this is my desire, that I'll probably panic and try to "escape" when it actually plays out in public.  Assuming we try this once I've lost a significant amount of function, would my accident presumably be noticeable by the time I had made it to safety?

Anyway, sorry if this is a weird topic for some, but maybe there are other people in this group who enjoy the humiliation aspect as much as I do.  Maybe we can have some fun with it.

• Like 1
Hi all,
I have a rather random question for those of you who have been successful in your incontinence journey.  I'm working on that myself, but not fully where I want to be, yet.  I'm also an AB who craves a certain amount of humiliation.  Fortunately for me, I have a mommy who is willing to indulge me that from time to time.  For example, we might be in the baby food aisle with other moms and she'll ask me which flavor I want that day.  Or we'll be in line at CVS with some adult diapers and she'll ask me to confirm that they fit right last time she picked them up for me, etc.  Anyway, our next idea is to put me in a situation where I might have an accident in public, once I'm at a point where I've lost enough bladder control.  Of course, we would have to be careful how we planned this, as I don't want it to turn into something that's unsanitary or uncomfortable for others.  We're probably talking about a public park, with me undiapered, where I'm too far from a restroom to make it in time, etc.
So I'm wondering what that would look like for somebody who was actually incontinent.  I realize people have different forms of incontinence, and that most people who are incontinent would never have any reason to be in public without a diaper or urostomy bag.  But, just imagining you were... how would it go?  Most of you are probably having urges/spasms every 15 minutes or more, correct?   Do you typically have ANY control to hold it if you try?  I imagine, even though this is my desire, that I'll probably panic and try to "escape" when it actually plays out in public.  Assuming we try this once I've lost a significant amount of function, would my accident presumably be noticeable by the time I had made it to safety?
Anyway, sorry if this is a weird topic for some, but maybe there are other people in this group who enjoy the humiliation aspect as much as I do.  Maybe we can have some fun with it.

I feel i am at home like whenever im in disposable underwear i have no control of bladder or bowels but for me Its mainly in the day but im also medically induced doubly incontinent from my prescription medication

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah... you’ll get used to it all and learn how to manage it. With the proper covering and good timing you’ll find that accidents in public are no big deal unless you want them to be. I don’t want to make a public spectacle of myself. Being double it just happens. However I am fortunate that I do not flood ever. Just constantly leak so there is a better absorption verses flooding. So unless I sit down and liquid presses out there won’t be any leaks. If there are it’ll go into the diaper covering. Bowel incontinence is a little different. I go multiple times per day which would be smaller amounts which is generally more manageable than what used to be, for me, one large load per day. But everybody is different with incontinence. People who flood need to protect themselves well with a lot of rapidly absorbing product like a high capacity diaper with a very good booster to take that high flow  quickly. I’m fortunate in that regard that I don’t have to deal with that.

if you are planning on making yourself incontinet, one word, DON'T.  Whilst it might be every ab or dl's dream in reality it's a nightmare, it affects every aspect of your life, can lead to anxiety, depression and even suicide.  It affects you at a very deep part of your psyche, alters your body image.  Makes intimacy almost impossible without military planning and precision, it can affect your employment.  and loys of other ways.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, pcbaby2011 said:

if you are planning on making yourself incontinet, one word, DON'T.  Whilst it might be every ab or dl's dream in reality it's a nightmare, it affects every aspect of your life, can lead to anxiety, depression and even suicide.  It affects you at a very deep part of your psyche, alters your body image.  Makes intimacy almost impossible without military planning and precision, it can affect your employment.  and loys of other ways.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain 

• Like 2

I aggree with incondl.  For some of us, its a deep seeded need and I can say that I have diaper trained. I dont regret a thing and have never been more happy. Its a personal decision and its right for some and not for others. It takes certainty to fully make it happen anyway. So do what you will cause no harm and love your life! 

• Like 5

I can't figure out what you mean by public accident.   Are you talking about an unprotected accident that would be the kind that would put you back in diapers, or are you wondering about using a diaper in public?

I'm not sure if I could help if its the first case.   I've mostly gone 24/7, and I'm almost always diapered in public.   Occasionally at home I will shower and take off a diaper, but then wait till closer to bedtime to put on my night diaper, and that's about the only time I'm not wearing a diaper/Pull Up.  I generally don't intend on wetting in a Pull Up, because I just don't have enough trust in the Pull Up to soak them.   I typically poop in the toilet, but rarely if ever poop outside of my home.   If I do, something is wrong, so messing in public is not an issue.  Any public messing of my diaper in public would not be intentional, nor desired.

For me bladder control is complicated.    I typically try to pee in my diaper frequently through out the day.   By now, I've trained myself to release in my diaper, and it's almost an involutary reaction.   To the point where I have to consciously not pee when it wouldn't be convenient..   I'm fortunate in that I do have that level of control that I could take care of things the bathroom to make it through without a needed change.   That's how I treat long flights.    I typically wear a Pull Up through security, and once through security I head to a bathroom and put on a diaper- pull up acting as a cover.   I also empty my bladder in the bathroom, just to make sure I won't need to pee soon after.   If the flight is long enough, I get up to use the bathroom- partly because walking on long flights is important.   With that- I can easily get 10 to 12 hours out of a diaper and not need a change..

For me, wearing diapers nearly full-time has lifted a huge burden of my mind.   It's strange, but I don;t think about them all time any more.