LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[Preston] From Jo to Joella (Ch. 36 added 8/27/20)

Just finished reading up to this point for the first time.  Definitely one of the better stories this commenter has ever read everything about the writing (plot, structure, story line(s), character development, syntax, even spelling) is top notch.  Honestly not a fan of stories where the forced babying is imposed on a short (read defenseless) person and the protagonist(s) seem to fit that description.  However, you bring the character to such vivid life that their stature doesn't seem to be too much of an issue in the overall plot.

On 12/10/2020 at 9:38 PM, CynthiaCM said:

I've just had a lot happen in my life, between taking too many freelance gigs, getting COVID and handful of personal issues.

Hope you are recovering or fully recovered from COVID19 and are healthy, happy and safe.  Given the state of the current economy and employment situation "too many freelance gigs" may not be a totally bad thing.  ?

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

At best, your comment is disrespectful to the author. At worst your comment is bigotry. 

Perhaps next time, you can focus on constructive comments or simply not comment at all if you have nothing to add.

It's an accurate critique. I didn't dig deep or disect. Stories are here for critiquing. 

What I said is how it is. The chapter brings in a trans character, and the story falls off the face of the earth. 

Why so triggered. 

How is it disrespectful when I said I loved the story, up untill that point?? 

There are a million reasons for a story not getting updates. None of them are going to be because the author introduced a certain character.

• Like 1