LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Our Camp Days (Complete)

On 5/20/2020 at 5:16 AM, Sophie ♥ said:

Chapter 5

I nodded my head and refused to make eye contact. I didn't touch anything, letting my wet hands dry themselves in the sunlight. My clothes were mildly damp, still, from not having a towel after the shower and my hair was still matted to my face. My fingers, though, still wet, were redder than before.

"So... your hands." I didn't wanna bring it up, but I was curious. More for the sake of taking care of him than anything.

"You don't like germs, huh? Guess that rules out cuddling. Must make it hard for your girlfriends." I was sure he'd mentioned being single before, but I didn't discount the possibility that he might have actually had someone he loved in the past.

"Is it hard?"

I looked down at the redness of my hands and nodded softly, just barely, to the point where I wasn't sure I nodded at all. I wanted to explain more. Sound less crazy. But I couldn't. I knew I couldn't. Why did this have to suck so badly? If I could just tell him...

"I won't touch, then. I'm really sorry, I didn't know. I'm just used to having someone to share a bed with, even if Dad freaked out when he walked in on him and me. Anyway, let's go back to the cabin, get sorted out and calm down." I offered him a smile. In the grand scheme of things, it wasn't much. But maybe it was more than I thought.

Him? It was... probably a slip of the tongue. Something he shouldn't have said. But I couldn't help focus on it. Him. He liked guys, then? It certainly would explain his kindness toward the idea of me being gay. I wasn't, though. Poor kid. He didn't have it as badly as me, but he probably had it pretty bad.

Sidney looked puzzled for a moment, but didn't say anything. Well, he never said anything. But he usually looked as though he wanted to say something and was holding back. Right now he just seemed quiet in the way other people were quiet.

-------------

Thank you for reading.  Like & Comment!  Consider supporting us on Patreon! ^_^ 

Yeah this has classic egg stuck in an toxic, possibly abusive home situation in neon letters on it.

On 5/23/2020 at 6:17 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

"I got your blanket and pillow from the top bunk for you, too. Try not to move too much, you took a really sharp blow to the head." I had, too, for that matter. But I figured I could tend to that once I knew Sidney was okay.

I rubbed my bare hand across the top of my forehead, then my cheeks. They were clean. Or, as clean as I could tell. My nose was still sore and my head felt like it was going to explode. Fucking boys. Still, I was lying on my blanket. My head was on my pillow. My clothes were still on, though the shirt was stained with blood. I was fine. I was clean. My candles were lit. The room was bright. I felt... safe. So I relaxed.

Does this place not have a first aid station at least? How the fuck can they get insurance?

On 6/19/2020 at 2:59 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

Chapter 29

It sounded stupid. Almost condescending. Like something you'd tell a child. But I nodded my head anyway and looked over at Kris with a bit of worry. He put his hand in mine and I squeezed. Krystie and I set another appointment for the following week, but I knew Kris wouldn't be here then. I wasn't sure what I'd do about talking. Maybe if she came over to my bedroom I could talk to her, there. But that was still a stretch. Kris led me out of the building and I followed in tow, climbing into the passenger seat of the car and sent a text to my mom.

"Out of the doctor. Appointment next week. She thinks I have OCD. Manageable. It won't ever go away, but it can get better. Easier." Send. I decided not to tell her about my maybe being able to talk - I didn't want to get her hopes up.

By the time we got to the car, I couldn't help it ~ I reached across to the passenger seat and took Sidney’s hand.

"So, what do you think of Dr. Kineally?" It was pretty clear from my smile that I was pleased with her performance, but it didn't matter what I thought. He was actually a little difficult to read right now.

I nodded my head. It was all I could do. God I wished I could... oh, not supposed to think that. Stop. That didn't really work. But I guess I'm still thinking about it, huh? Stop, stop, stop.

-------------

Thank you for reading.  Like & Comment!  Consider supporting us on Patreon^_^

So I initially skipped over this cause I'm not really into M/M but I'm glad I went back and checked it out. This is such a sweet romance and it's honestly given me a bit to think about as someone who has struggled with a neurodevelopmental disability and mental health issues

On 4/23/2021 at 7:46 PM, YourFNF said:

So I initially skipped over this cause I'm not really into M/M but I'm glad I went back and checked it out. This is such a sweet romance and it's honestly given me a bit to think about as someone who has struggled with a neurodevelopmental disability and mental health issues

I'm really glad that we could make such an impact! This is a quiet favorite of mine, because we don't branch out into topics like this nearly enough.

• Like 1