LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tykables big little box

So I have been hemming and hawing on whether or not I want to commit to a 3 month minimum subscription to Tykables mystery box. Has anyone tried it and if so, is it worth it? Or should I just stick to ordering the diapers I know I like?

Haven't tried it yet..... my budget won't allow me to indulge into something that expensive!!
Me being 24/7 and 365 days a year because of MS I got too go with what I can afford my Night Diaper runs me average of $2 and my Day Diaper cost on average of .60 cents to $1.80.
So, if I can keep under $3 Daily I am happy and if I happen to get some extra cash I will order 1 case of something Special.[emoji851]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Tykables diapers worth it. Budget wise not so much. I bought a pack of overnights and they are super awesome. The only reason i bought a pack was because i had some extra cash to throw around. They are definitly worth it. 

Budget wise though ABU or northshore. Rearz is also ok

23 hours ago, Wowpally said:

Tykables diapers worth it. Budget wise not so much. I bought a pack of overnights and they are super awesome. The only reason i bought a pack was because i had some extra cash to throw around. They are definitly worth it. 

Budget wise though ABU or northshore. Rearz is also ok

That's my issue with Rearz, especially if I order from them.  The shipping cost is so high.   On the other hand, I can get Bambino diaper in just a few days

I've subscribed to the big littles diaper box for a while now. I love it! The first three months are a bit scary with the big boxes, but it's nice to know you'll never run out. I went with the plus, and I think it's a good deal for abdl diapers per unit. I'd like to get megamaxes from NorthShore as well, but paying $14 shipping for a case kills me. For a case of 40 MegaMaxes, it works out to be just over $2.35, and Tykables are $2 exactly. 

I now have an extra 3 cases of 80... I let it get that way because who knows how long the supply chain in China will be messed up ? but you always have the option to skip a month after that initial 3 month period. 

I'd probably order a bag first to see if the fit and absorbency work for you. They tend to run a bit small IMO