LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where is the last time you pooped your diaper?

56 minutes ago, Three Rivers said:

In my dining room on the way to my computer desk. 

That must have been a lovely stroll from the dining room to your computer desk, culminating with a big squish as you sat down to surf the net.

• Like 1

Well round two just happened about an hour or so ago, working in the front yad and trimming my hedges. I had been outside working and soaking my diaper in the process. Combination of drinking lots of water and also sweating very well at the same time. The neighbor that lives next to me came over to say hi, she stood in her yard on the other side of the hedges and started a conversation. About that time my body says "time to fill my diaper", well standing there messing my diaper was quite unexpected to say the least. I kept the conversation going and trimming the hedges with some pruning shears. I was over 5 feet away from her and the wind was blowing away from us, thank goodness. This isn't the first time something like this has happened to me, actually with the same person. I'm glad she couldn't hear or smell what I was doing, I would have been really embarrassed to say the least.

A few minutes later she left and I started raking up my work for the day, I put the yard waste away and headed for my garage. I entered the house thru the garage and my wife was standing in the kitchen about 5 feet away. I didn't take three steps and she says well someone messed there diaper and you stink. You need to take a shower and change. We have plans a little later (going out to dinner with her sister), so got cleaned up and here we go. A fun weekend so far.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

t's morning and that means my diaper, a Magnifico diaper, is very wet and then I messed literally as soon as I got out of bed. Now sitting here with a warm, lumpy, squishy diaper that feels so comforting.

I've been out of town for several days but back home now with a morning wet and messy Magnifico diaper. I woke up wet and messed while in the kitchen getting coffee. now sitting here with a nice sticky and a little stinky squish spreading inside my diaper.

I am not incontinent and wet my diaper volitionally at night, so I woke up with a wet Attends Premier diaper covered with a BabyKins Taffeta yellow pants that serve two purposes, protect the bed against leaks (I didn't leak), and helps prevent my diaper from at times literally sagging off my hips under the weight of being so wet. While walking down the steps from the bedroom to the kitchen, I just relaxed and messed my diaper, feeling the back of my diaper getting warm, and lumpy with each step. Now I am sitting here with a wet, warm, squishy diaper and a hot cup of coffee. A near perfect morning!!😌 Sooo content!

• 3 weeks later...

I wore my first Trest diaper (pink, blue was out of stock) to bed last night and of course wet throughout the night, I messed while walking downstairs to the kitchen, enjoying the warm, soft, squishy release into my new Trest diaper. All is near perfection sitting here with a cup of hot coffee. and wet, warm, poopy diaper. No plans to change right away, in fact I will get my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper.

These days i have less control over my bowels than my bladder. I just messed for the 3rd time today. Im finding that i mess smaller amounts more often and really enjoy my days off where i can stay messy for long periods of time. 

I pooped my diaper in my truck today while driving home from my shopping trip into town earlier. I woke up this morning with a diarrhea mess in my overnight diaper. I felt like I was finished with the diarrhea this morning so I went into town for supplies. It is about a 2 hour drive into town and I normally spend about 2 hours running around to the different stores for my supplies. Each trip into town is about 6 hours away from home. I gassed up my truck when I got into town and went to all the stores I needed to hit. About 30 minutes after I left town for home, I got a contraction and immediately started filling my diaper with a very runny diarrhea mess. I just continued driving home and changed as soon as I got home. I am really glad I wear good quality diapers with a good diaper cover and keep a waterproof seat pad on my truck seat for these kind of accidents. I am now sitting in my living room watching tv in a nice clean diaper.

• 2 weeks later...

I went poopy in my wet morning diaper about 45 minutes ago while in the kitchen getting coffee and now sitting here finishing my coffee  in my very wet and messy Magnifico diaper, sooo warm and squishy as I squeeze the front of my diaper.

• Like 1

I just could not hold it last night and had a moderate wetting in my Magnifico diaper before bed, so I went to bed wet well before my wife retired for bed. I wet more during the night, got up this morning verrrry wet, then I messed my diaper in the living room checking emails. One email required a thoughtful reply, so I sat down to respond and really enjoyed the soft, warm, squish in my diaper. This was followed by more adult responsibilities, paying some bills. Now I can relax in my wet, poopy, swollen diaper before I change and go to the gym. I won't wear a diaper at the gym, but I will bring a new Try Again diaper with me and change in a private dressing room that the gym has available. The Try Again diapers were just delivered several days ago and I wore one for the night and woke up very wet of course, and just like today, messed shortly after I got out of bed. So, this will be my first day time wearing and wetting of the new Try Again diapers. Real time update: I had to lift up from my chair and mess my diaper again...excellent morning!🤗

1 hour ago, Moochie said:

The Try Again diapers were just delivered several days ago and I wore one for the night and woke up very wet of course, and just like today, messed shortly after I got out of bed. So, this will be my first day time wearing and wetting of the new Try Again diapers. Real time update: I had to lift up from my chair and mess my diaper again...excellent morning!🤗

A great example of doing what your diaper is named for!  One already big mess, but then you lifted up, tried again and added more mess to your Try Again diaper!  Bet it felt sooooo good!

wet during the night and since I am not incontinent I just relax and wet then go back to sleep. When I got up this morning I messed my diaper literally as soon as I got out of bed while my feet touched the bedroom floor, I again simply relaxed, no pushing and messed my diaper. Sitting here enjoying all the emotional and physical sensations of the "current state of my wet and poopy diapee."

I woke up in a wet Magnifico diaper and went downstairs, while checking emails on my phone I simply relaxed and messed my diaper, plugged in the coffee, sitting here with a nice wet, warm, squishy diaper and will be getting back up in a minute to get my coffee.

I am starting Monday morning with a wet and messy Classico V2 diaper and a hot cup of coffee to complement the warm squishy mess in my wet and poopy diaper. Where did I mess my diaper? In the kitchen getting coffee and looking at emails on my phone. I just relaxed, no pushing, and went poopy in my already wet morning diaper. The time change with turning the clocks back one hour has not affected the need to change my diaper this morning, but not right away. I am actually going to get my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper by then I will most definitely be ready to change, I think I will repeat another Classico V2 diaper for work where I will wet throughout the day with total discretion and secrecy.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Same as my last post, only difference is that I am wet and messy in a Try Again Diaper. I did not really have to try again because messing my diaper in the morning is so natural for me. I think I will wear a Cushies cloth back diaper to work.

I woke up wet in an Attends Premier diaper and a pair of Babykins yellow Taffeta pants, I am not incontinent so when I wet at night it is volitional and I just go back to sleep. While in the bathroom brushing my teeth, I also messed my diaper, Now I am sitting here with clean teeth and a dirty diaper!.