LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Opening Up to my BF

Does anybody have any advice on telling my bf that I want to wear around him, and possibly involve him in it if he wants? Him and I have talked about BDSM to the extent of filling out a checklist that we both went down and checked off the things we were willing to do and wanted to try and things like that. He wrote willing to try for just about everything. My face lit up when he had willing to try with the Diaper Sex, Washroom Restrictions, Using Diapers, Humiliation, and ABDL/DDLG sections, however when we started talking about it I started getting sad bc he asked "isn't it just during sex?" and most of those things aren't at least for me and I just don't know how to approach the subject with him. Help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Open up, you could be pleasantly surprised. Explain the whole thing about role playing to him. He needs to understand that what leads up to sex is very important too. 

depending on your BF most are ok with diapers and there are some that are grossed out by it. I worked with a guy i called Mr playboy the one that could get about any girl he wanted. He would tell me about girls he dated or went out with. he told me about this one girl that wore diapers, at this point i was interested. he found it to be nasty when she wet or dirty i tried to talk him through it but he was not having it. Now on this web site every guy would love a diaper girl.

So i am saying you need to feel out your Bf and find out how he feels about wet or dirty diapers. you might have to take it slow at first, like wearing and just not saying anything see if he notices. 

• Like 1

It could be really bold, but you could set up an accident in a situation where logically, he can't say you should have gone to the toilet... and accidentally pee in your pants on the way home in the car, and see how he reacts to it.  if he is completely grossed out and stuff, then diapers is definitely a no.  But if he is curious as to how that happened, and he... well, babies you to make you feel better about it, maybe he would be alright with it?

• Sad 1

My opinion?  I would love a diaper girl, but I am into wearing diapers myself.  Even so, I would not appreciate it if a girl friend wet her pants all over the seat of my car!  That might not be a deal breaker but to have someone do that on purpose just to find out how I would react shows very little respect for me and my property.

• Thanks 1
On 5/14/2020 at 12:46 AM, Ishigreensa said:

It could be really bold, but you could set up an accident in a situation where logically, he can't say you should have gone to the toilet... and accidentally pee in your pants on the way home in the car, and see how he reacts to it.  if he is completely grossed out and stuff, then diapers is definitely a no.  But if he is curious as to how that happened, and he... well, babies you to make you feel better about it, maybe he would be alright with it?

Something like that kinda happened once, we were at the movies and I didn't want to miss anything so I was holding it and I ended up peeing a little bit and I told him after the movie after I went to the bathroom that my pants had a small wet spot and he felt super bad. Like he offered to buy me some depends, new pants, underwear, asked what he could do to help and make it all better. And then when we went to see Endgame a few days/weeks later I brought a depend with me to put on in the bathroom but didn't tell him until he saw a glimpse of it but I told him it was a maxi pad and he said "just in case, so its not like last time?"

• Like 1

I can't say how he would react for sure, but if it was me, given that he seemed more concerned than grossed out....  I don't think he would be scared off if you wore a diaper, but it doesn't necessarily mean he gets it either.  He might think you are nervous about wetting your pants unless you talk to him about how diapers make you feel.

I am not sure if he is ready for that talk or not, yet, but have you tried to get him to talk about his strangest fantasies?  Maybe you could go first with a different fantasy you had when you were younger... and work up to the point when you feel it might be okay to drop the bomb or you get the feeling it might not be a good time to tell him yet?

On 5/14/2020 at 9:33 PM, rusty pins said:

My opinion?  I would love a diaper girl, but I am into wearing diapers myself.  Even so, I would not appreciate it if a girl friend wet her pants all over the seat of my car!  That might not be a deal breaker but to have someone do that on purpose just to find out how I would react shows very little respect for me and my property.

I didn't necessarily mean his car.  I understand how you feel, but would you be mad at her if it was an honest accident, though?  I don't think if she wet in his car, it should be on purpose, or at least she shouldn't tell him it was on purpose.  You are right that is not the best way to go.  If she did plan to go in his car, maybe she could have a back up plan... where she brings a blanket claiming it's incase she gets cold, and then she can tell him she has to go when there is no logical stop, and then she can get the blanket from the back seat to protect his seat when she can't hold it... or something like that?  Just options, of course, to the scenario.  Besides, it doesn't have to be in the car.  What if they went somewhere else where the toilets were far away from the thing they were doing?  Beach?  camping?  etc?

Real accident, probably not.  You actually said, " you could set up an accident in a situation where logically, he can't say you should have gone to the toilet... and accidentally pee in your pants on the way home in the car, and see how he reacts to it".  That doesn't sound like a real accident to me.  It sounds like it's all planned out ahead of time and "set up" ahead of time to pee your pants in the car just for the purpose of seeing how he reacts.  In that case, being set up with a fake accident in my car just to see what my reaction would be is disrespectful to my property.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1