LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Theo’s Jealousy (Finished)

Thank you again to everyone for the support on my story I’ve really enjoyed writing it. Only got a few chapters left on this one but I’ll still be continuing my other ongoing story The Trip to Disneyland so please go over and read that if you haven’t already and any support is appreciated!

————————

Chapter 15

Theo woke up the next morning and in contrast to the night before he enjoyed a long undisturbed sleep. As he sat up he was glad to realise that he hadn’t wet himself in the night, but his bladder was putting some pressure on his control. Without thinking he gave in and allowed the stream of wee to fill his nappy, enjoying the feeling of the warm liquid cover his crotch and trickle down onto his bum. Once he was done he pulled the covers off and jumped out of bed with enthusiasm knowing he was feeling a lot better and was also secretly excited about going to the science museum. He hadn’t been there since his primary school days and was looking forward to seeing how much it’s changed.

He strolled downstairs into the dining room to see his mum stood at the cooker preparing breakfast and his sister sat at the table chugging down a bottle of milk in her high chair.

”Oh morning sweety! Feeling better today?” Kelly said as she turned around and saw Theo in the doorway.

”Morning mummy, yeah feel fine now, must’ve been a bug or something. What’s for breakfast?” Theo replied as he moved over to the dining room table and sat down. Luckily his mum hadn’t noticed his drooping nappy under his onesie.

”Scrambled eggs on toast, it’ll be ready in a minute” his mum replied, busying herself with the bread and eggs.

Not long after Theo sat down Izzy had finished her bottle. “Are you coming with us today Thee?” she asked him.

”Probably Izzy, although I think I’m a bit too old for the science museum” he replied trying to hide his enthusiasm.

”There’s no ‘probably’ about it you are coming, and you can keep an eye on your sister while I enjoy a nice coffee and some time to myself” Kelly interjected as she placed his breakfast in front of him on one of Izzy’s plastic plates.

The three of them ate their breakfast peacefully and once they were done Kelly asked Theo to do the washing up while she went and got Izzy ready to leave. After a few minutes of washing up while he was drying the last few utensils he felt a hand up his wet nappy between his legs.

”Great another nappy to change!” Kelly teased as she gently swatted Theo’s behind. “Did you do that in your sleep or after you’d woken up?”

”Umm after I woke up, didn’t think there was any point taking it off and going to the toilet” Theo replied.

”That’s a good boy, finish up that drying and I’ll get your stuff ready in the living room” she ordered.

After finishing up his chores he met his mum in the living room and he was changed into a fresh Cuddlz nappy. As he was strapped in he did begin to worry about seeing someone he knew at the science museum but hopefully he could pick out some clothes that would somewhat hide it. That was soon put in doubt as his mum told him she’d laid out some clothes to put on in his bedroom as she ordered him upstairs and get ready to leave.

As he walked into the bedroom in just his nappy he saw what his mum had prepared for him and was slightly relieved to see it was just a plain white t-shirt and a pair of Jean shorts. As he got dressed he was trying to think of anything that would help hide but nothing at all came to mind. Once he was fully dressed he stood in front of the mirror analysing his outfit. Luckily the shorts were quite baggy so his crotch and bum didn’t stick out too much. The worst thing was when he bent down and saw his t-shirt ride up his back to reveal the plastic material peek above the waistband of his shorts. He just needed to make sure he didn’t bend down at all.

”Get a move on Theo we’re waiting down here!” Theo heard his mum shout from downstairs. He quickly pulled on his trainer socks and ran downstairs.

As he reached the front door he could see his mum and sister standing in the doorway ready to leave. Izzy was dressed in a purple t-shirt with some pink cotton leggings and he also noticed his mum carrying a backpack on her shoulder, assuming it contained changing supplies for his sister and more embarrassingly, himself.

Once he tied his trainers up they were out of the house and all in the car, with both Izzy and Theo sat in the back. Kelly turned around and he saw that she was holding a pair of dummies.

”Right you two it’s going to be about an hours journey so just both try and relax, these should help you” Kelly said as she passed them both a dummy; Izzy had a pink one while Theo was given the blue one he’d used in the last few days. “Don’t worry about anyone seeing Theo the windows are tinted” she reassured him.

Theo took the dummy and stared at it for a few seconds before slowly placing it in his mouth. He was in a good mood this morning and thought just thought why not? He got himself comfy and looked out the window sucking away at the dummy as the journey began.

The journey flew by (no doubt helped by the relaxing dummy in his mouth) and soon they reached the science museum. Theo saw it out of his window and was transported back to his school day and the numerous trips he’d gone on there. It was a huge pyramid shaped building in countryside and as they entered the car park he could tell it was busy, no doubt full of little kids like his sister bored during the long summer holidays.

As the car was parked up, Kelly got out and opened the side door and lifted his sister out of the car. “Do you want to keep that in little boy?” Kelly asked him playfully alluding to the dummy in his mouth.

Theo quickly spat the dummy out. “No I don’t think that would be a good idea!” he replied as he unbuckled his seatbelt and climbed over the seat and out of the car.

”It’s up to you I’m not bothered. Now let’s go and have some fun!” Kelly said as she locked the car and led the two out of the car park and into the entrance.

There wasn’t a queue to the ticket office but by just the sound Theo could tell it was busy inside. His anxiety began to grew and he instinctively pulled down his t-shirt.

”Welcome guys!” The young lady said behind the ticket office counter.

”Hi, two kids tickets please I’ll just be staying in the cafe” Kelly replied as she pulled out her purse from her handbag.

As she sorted out the tickets Theo looked up at the price board. He could see that the kids category said ‘ages 1-16’, he was much older than that why was his mum buying him a kids ticket.

“Why did you buy me a kids ticket I’m older than the age range?” He asked him mum once they were clear of the ticket office and through the turnstiles.

”Just saving a bit of money and besides you look a lot younger than you really are. The staff certainly bought it!” she said chuckling to herself. “Listen you two I’m going to sit in the cafe next to the entrance so you can both go and explore. If you need anything you’ll know where I’ll be” Kelly then told them. Theo had a funny feeling he knew what she was referring to when she said ‘need anything’.

”Come on Thee let’s go!” Izzy said as she tugged on the bottom of his t-shirt.

”Go on off you go, and Izzy please hold your brother’s hand so you don’t get lost” Kelly told his sister.

With that Izzy grabbed his hand and dragged him into the museum. It was a huge open space full of different science-based exhibits about sound, technology, wind, physics amongst other things. The next hour or so was spent basically chaperoning Izzy around while she played on all of the equipment with all the other younger kids. There wasn’t anything for older people like him and was slightly disappointed as it really wasn’t as good as he remembered. During all of the standing around and reading the exhibits Theo wet his nappy but it wasn’t anywhere near wet enough to warrant a change, but more worryingly he began to feel the need for a number two.

As the moved downstairs into the basement section Izzy’s attention was caught by an area where you could build your own bridge with big soft play blocks. With every step Theo could feel his bowels churn but at this point he still had full control.

”Thee let’s make a bridge!” Izzy asked her brother.

”I think you’re a bit too young for that those block are bigger than you” Theo snapped back.

”You can pick them up for me! Please please please!” she replied jumping up and down on the spot.

”Okay don’t be too bossy though” he gave in as they moved towards the area. Although it was quite busy there wasn’t currently anyone on the bridge building area.

Izzy ran over and began looking at the diagram on the wall next to it that explained which block goes where. As Theo stood next to the large blocks ready for instructions he began to hold his stomach with his hands and cross his legs as the urge became stronger and stronger.

”Pick up the big yellow block and put it there” Izzy ordered as she pointed where she wanted the block to go. Reluctantly Theo picked up the large block and was surprised at how heavy it is. As he strained to pick it up he used all of his concentration to stop himself letting go of his bowels.

”Wait it might have to go there” Izzy then pondered as she pointed somewhere else and looked at the diagram. Theo was nearly at breaking point.

”Get a move on Izzy this is really heavy!” he shouted as he struggled to hold both the block and his bowels. After only a few seconds he gave in and bent his knees slightly, and with a faint push he could feel himself filling his nappy. Luckily it was nearly silent but the poo coiling in his pants was soft in consistency and mushed up against his cheeks. After a relieved sigh Theo completely emptied his bowels.

He then waddled over to where Izzy was pointing and placed the block in position.

”Then the red block and then the green block and the bridge is done!” Izzy exclaimed blissfully unaware of what had just happened. Theo hurried himself and quickly positioned the two blocks in place to complete the bridge. Once this was done it was his full intention to find his mum and plead to go home, he couldn’t spend much longer in public with a full nappy.

As he stood back admiring him and his sisters worm he sneakily wiped his slightly sweaty hands against the back of his shorts to assess the damage. The softness of his load had actually done him a favour as it didn’t create a visible lump in the back of his shorts but his bum was definitely puffier than before.

”Hey Theo!” he suddenly heard from behind him. As he turned around and to his horror he saw his friend Charlie. A million thoughts began circling in his head. Could he see his nappy poking out of his shorts? Could he smell him?

”You on babysitting duties too?” Charlie asked him. Theo could see Charlie’s 10 year old brother playing just behind him on another exhibit.

”Umm yeah it’s rubbish isn’t it, plus this place is nowhere near as good as I remember it from school” he replied, hoping his friend wouldn’t notice the panic in his voice.

”Exactly it’s not really meant for people our age I think! Hey I was going to text you but me and Dom were thinking about going for a kick about down the park tomorrow are you up for it? We’ve not seen you all week!” Charlie asked.

”Yeah okay I’ll have to check with my mum in case she’s got any plans but it should be fine” he said.

”Decent! We’ll see you by the football pitch at 1 then!” Charlie replied happily. Theo then noticed his friend sniffing the air, and began to visibly sweat from his forehead.

”Don’t mean to be rude mate but has your sister shit herself or something? It bloody stinks down here” Charlie said jokingly. They both glanced at Izzy who was walking back and forth on the bridge they’d just assembled. He was thinking he may have just got away with it.

“Yeah I can smell it to, she probably has the big baby. I better go and find my mum I’ll see you tomorrow yeah?” Theo explained.

”Sure see you later mate” Charlie then fist pumped Theo and he walked off. Thank god Theo thought. He then frantically walked over to Izzy and grabbed her hand.

”We need to go and find mum now she’s probably wondering where we are” Theo thought of an excuse.

”Oww not fair I’m having fun” Izzy pouted.

”Izzy please shut up let’s just go” Theo angrily said as he grabbed her hand and headed for the stairs. Tears were beginning to form in his eyes.

After a rushed walk (or waddle) through the museum they reached the cafe Kelly was occupying herself in. It was full of parents just relaxing and getting a few hours peace from their kids. He spotted his mum sat in the corner sipping a coffee while browsing her phone.

”Oh hi you two I was wondering what you were up to” Kelly asked as she put down her coffee cup.

“Mum can we go” Theo said quietly as his top lip began to quiver.

”Theo what’s the matter?” Kelly asked with a concerned look on her face.

”I’ve ummm” Theo pointed down to his crotch.

”Ewww Theo pooed himself” Izzy said loudly as she pinched her nose and finally realised why her brother wanted to find their mum so urgently. Theo was mortified as he saw the woman on the table next to them look over her shoulder with a look of disgust.

”Shhh Izzy be quiet. Is it true Theo?” Kelly asked as she leaned over to him and put her hand on his shoulder. All Theo could do was nod and look down.

”Oh dear don’t cry sweety it’s okay we’ll go and get you changed” she said as she stood up and grabbed the backpack. “Excuse me can you just watch my daughter for a few minutes while I go to the toilet?” Kelly asked the woman on the table next to them.

”Sure no problem” the woman replied. The way the woman looked at them Theo could tell she knew the situation that was transpiring.

“Mum do we have to here?” Theo asked.

”Don’t be silly, I’m sure you’d rather not sit in a poo filled nappy on the way home in the car. We’ll use the disabled toilets over there” Kelly said quietly as she let him over to the toilets. Luckily the disabled toilet as empty and as she let him into the large room he was having deja vu of the incident that started his journey only a few days ago.

”Hop up on the table and I’ll take care of that smelly nappy” she told him as she locked the door. Theo laid back on the table and hid his eyes with his hands in sheer embarrassment.

”We’ve only got one nappy left at home I’ll have to order some more tonight, especially if you’re going to fill your pants like this again” Kelly said playfully as she unbuckled his shorts and began pulling them away from his legs to reveal the dirty nappy. He remained shocked that she wasn’t bothered at all by cleaning up an adult sized mess.

”Mummy I don’t think I want to do this anymore” Theo said as he burst into tears.

• Like 3
  • alanders changed the title to Theo’s Jealousy (Chapter 15 Added)

For Izzy to announce his messy accident like that is something a toddler would do, it would only make him feel worse having it announced like that while being the only one to have the messy accident though I guess this is payback for Theo blaming his accident on Izzy earlier not that she knew it , plus Izzy doing that could also be payback from all the times Theo had done that to her.

The situation would only be worse for him if Izzy was wearing training pants while he had to wear a diaper, since Izzy knowing that Theo is also wearing a diaper might create competion for her with her wanting to wear big girl panties before he gets to wear his big boy underwear.

I think Theo would be in diapers alot longer then he wants since his mother would be questioning his control and would suggest he would have to start potty training to make his way back up to big boy underwear, maybe his mother will give him a chance to prove that he doesn't need diapers by going a day in underwear and if he can keep them dry the whole day he doesn't need to wear diapers but if he wets them he would have to potty train again or just stay in diapers

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 16

”What do you mean?” Kelly asked Theo as she untapped his nappy to reveal it’s contents. “Wow what a stinker you are!” she added tickling his tummy.

”I mean I don’t want to wear nappies anymore. I want to go back to wearing pants and acting my age!” Theo said through his tears.

”Are you sure? I think you’re secretly really enjoying all of this and to be honest with you, so have I” his mum replied. He could tell she’d really embraced her motherly instincts by going along with all of this.

”Yes, I’m positive. I saw Charlie a minute ago downstairs and I said I go and play football with him tomorrow and I can’t wear nappies” he explained. Playing football in a nappy would be hard enough but the added embarrassment of playing with his friends was even worse.

”It’s your decision but I don’t think it’s as simple as that. It’s pretty clear to me wearing nappies over the last few days has somewhat affected your control” Kelly told him. “If you wear pants straight away I’m pretty sure you’ll have an accident and I don’t think either of us want that do we?”

Theo shook is head in agreement, but he didn’t know what else he could do?

”I’ll come up with a plan, but for the moment you need to wear this” Kelly said as she pulled out the fresh Cuddlz nappy out of her backpack. Within a few minutes he was cleaned up and strapped into the clean garment. His mum then redressed him and they left the toilet with no suspicions raised. ”Come on let’s get home I think that’s enough fun for today” Kelly ruffled his hair as they walked back into the cafe to collect Izzy and head home.

Theo was overwhelmed by the events at the science museum and dozed off in the car on the journey home. As he woke the car was just pulling into the driveway of his house. As he rubbed his eyes his nose caught a familiar smell but as he moved in his seat he could tell this time the origin of the stench wasn’t him, assuming his sister sat to his right was the culprit. As Kelly got out of the car and moved to the passenger door to help Izzy out she caught on.

”Oh you two, as soon as I clean one bum another one get’s dirty” she said before lifting his sister out of her seat and sniffed her backside to confirm the mess in her nappy.

”Out you get Theo, you can play your game until dinner is ready” she instructed.

Theo got out of the car and headed straight for his room, and spent most of the afternoon there. The rest of the day was pretty much wasted on his PS4 and minding his own business. He texted Charlie just to confirm the football match tomorrow and when they would meet, and began to think what he was going to do about his current situation. As his mum said he only had one Cuddlz nappy left, surely she wouldn’t make him wear the pink nappies to meet with his friends?

Later on in the evening he joined his sister and mum for dinner and after they all watched some TV in the living room. By the time it was bedtime he was starting to get worried as Kelly hadn’t even mentioned the conversation they had earlier. The nappy he was wearing was damp and before he went to bed he knew his mum would change him, he decided to bring it up again then.

”Up you go Theo wait for me in your room and I’ll get you ready for bed” Kelly said as she carried Izzy up the stairs and into her room. He obliged and quickly ran into his room, undressed and laid on his bed in just his wet nappy readying himself for a change. After a few minutes his mum joined him.

”Last nappy Theo, I bet you’re a bit gutted” she said as she held up the folded Cuddlz nappy.

”A little bit, it’s been good fun” he replied smiling.

”It’s not over quite yet. I’ve thought about what you said earlier and I think the best thing to do is spend the next couple of days trying a bit of re-potty training” she explained as she began changing him.

”What does that mean for me?” he asked.

”Well, we’ve still got a pack of Goodnites and I think we should use them as a safety net” she told him.

”So I’ve got to wear them when I go and play football tomorrow” Theo said rather worringly.

”Definitely, unless you want to wet or poo your pants in front of your friends? Just make sure the moment you feel the need to go to the toilet you stop playing and go straight away. I want you to come back dry” Kelly said.

”Hmmm okay” he agreed.

Once she had finished changing him she got him up and slipped his onesie over his head. Afterwards she popped the dummy into his mouth and tucked him in.

”You’re still a baby tonight, goodnight sweety” Kelly cooed as she kissed him on the forehead. It didn’t take him long to fall asleep.

the next morning Theo woke up with mixed feelings. He was sad that he’d no longer be wearing nappies but also looking forward to returning to normality. As he pulled his covers off he could see his nappy was dry, ‘at least I’ve not lost all control’ he thought to himself. Although as he stood up and stretched he decided to relieve his bladder and wee his nappy, possibly for the last time.

He ran down the stairs and greeted his mum in the kitchen. After scoffing his breakfast he got up to return to his room, but remembered the fact he was still in a wet nappy. He turned around and looked at his mum.

”Mummy, can I get changed now?” Theo asked.

Kelly looked up from reading the newspaper and eyed him up, “Of course you can sweety, have you done a wee or a poo?” she asked him.

”Just a wee” he said.

”Okay let’s go, it’s a big day for my big boy wearing nappies for the last time!” she said as she grabbed his hand and let him back to his bedroom.

She quickly got to work on cleaning him up and once that was done, she helped him onto his feet completely naked.

”Right Theo we’ll get you into your Goodnite” she ordered as she walked over to his closet and picked up the open pack. Pulling one out he tried to remember what they felt like to wear. She kneeled down in front of him and held it out for him to step into. As she pulled it up his legs and around his crotch he could instantly feel the difference between it and a nappy. It still had a bit of bulk but nowhere near as much as a regular nappy.

”For the next two days I don’t want you wearing any trousers or shorts when your in the house, so I can see your pullup at all times. And when you need the toilet you come and find me, I’m not working so I’ll always be here” Kelly said as she adjusted the garment so it was on correctly.

”But what about when I go and play football today?” Theo asked.

”Well of course you’ll have something over the top of it then, but like I said last night as soon as you feel the need to go stop and find a toilet” she replied. “If I think you’ve made enough progress by the end of tomorrow you can go back to wearing big boy undies”.

With that she threw his a plain white t-shirt and he put it on. As he caught himself in the mirror he saw his long thin legs ending with the blue pullup and thought about how much he looked like a toddler. The time went quickly and he soon realised it would be time to leave and meet up with Charlie and his friends.

”Do you want a lift to football Theo?” he heard his mum shout up to him.

”Yes please” he shouted back.

”Well start getting ready then and we’ll go in a minute” Kelly finished.

He began to prepare his outfit and once he was naked apart from his pullup he thought about what he could do to hide it. He hatched a plan and pulled out a pair of dark blue briefs and put them on over the top of the pullup, hoping somehow that would completely hide it. He then put on his favourite football shirt along with some plain shorts and ankle high socks.

As he ran down the stairs he was stopped in his tracks by Kelly. “Before we leave I want you to use the toilet. Do you need to go?” she asked him.

”No not really” he replied.

”Well that doesn’t matter I still want you to try. Come on we’ll go to the downstairs toilet” she then grabbed his hand and led him to the small downstairs toilet.

As she turned the light on she then instructed him to pull down his shorts and pullup and sit on the toilet. He hadn’t sat down for a wee for a very long time and did feel very infantile.

”I see you’ve put some big boy pants on over the pullup, that’s so cute!” she teased him. “Are you going?”

”It would be a lot easier if I got a bit more privacy” he snapped.

”Tough luck I need to make sure you go, now try a bit harder sweety” she replied.

He spent the next minute or so straining in order to at least release a bit of wee. After a small trickle he had pushed as much as possible and looked up at his mum to indicate he was finished.

”All done? Up you get and let me check” she then ushered him off the toilet and he pulled his bottoms back up.

”Just wee wee then, good boy!” she said happily as she peered into the toilet and flushed the chain, “we’re making progress”.

”Great, now please can we go I don’t want to be late” he said.

With that they left the house and they were in the way to the park. It was only a short drive and as they arrived he could see Charlie, Dom and a few of his other friends were already on the pitch. As he go out he could feel his pullup stretching and rustling under his shorts and began to become anxious.

”Have fun Theo, and remember what I said to you earlier. I’ll be here in a few hours to pick you up” Kelly said as she wound down the window as she drove past. Theo just waved back and acknowledged her.

He began to jog over to the football pitch and his friends. “There he is I thought you were never going to turn up!” Charlie shouted as he reached the group.

”I wouldn’t want to miss seeing you get shown up by the rest of our football ability” Theo snapped back. The last few days didn’t affect his banter between him and his friends.

“I think that’s everyone let’s get two teams sorted out and we can start” Dom added.

The group of boys separated themselves into two teams and sorted out each others positions between them. Theo offered to go in goal thinking that less movement means a lesser chance of someone finding out what he was wearing. Once the game had begun though he’d completely forgotten about it and was diving all over the place in between the sticks.

Around half an hour into the game he Theo jumped high in the air to catch the ball and as he landed back on the floor he felt a tiny spurt of wee enter his pullup in the impact of landing. ‘Uh oh’ he thought to himself, although he wasn’t too concerned about it as it was a tiny amount but still the need to wee was starting to become apparent. Luckily one of his friends called for half time not long after.

He thought he’d take this as a perfect opportunity to go to the toilet and avoid a full on accident. “Guys I’m just going for a piss I’ll be back in a minute” he said loudly.

”Just go in the bush over there mate no point wasting time” one of his friends replied.

”I’m not a bloody dog I’ll only be a minute” he replied as he jogged away from the pitch and towards the leisure centre close by.

As he jogged he could feel his bladder begin to plead with his body to be released. As he walked through the centre reception his urgency became more and more apparent. Walking through the long corridors towards the men’s toilets he had to grab his crotch to stop himself releasing. Finally he reached the toilets and blew open the doors and ran towards to cubicles, and as he ran into one and locked the door he felt a much larger spurt come out and into the pullup. Luckily he quickly pulled it down and pointed his penis into the toilet releasing the rest of his wee.

It was a close call and once he was finished he examined the pullup for any damage. As he pulled them up he could see the crotch was slightly poofier than before and the wetness indicators on the front were slightly blurred. He hoped that his mum wouldn’t notice as he redressed and headed back towards his friends.

”Welcone back Theo what took you so long? We’re you having a wank or something” Dom asked as he was putting back his goalkeeping gloves.

”Ha ha ha very funny, you should concentrate more on your shooting than my toilet habits!” he teased his friend.

He lost track of time while playing and after another hour or so he heard a beep from the car park indicating his mum was waiting for him. He said goodbye to his friends and walked back to his mum’s car. The small accident he had earlier didn’t hinder his movement but the feeling of wetness was uncomfortable unlike the bigger nappies.

”Hey big boy have a good match?” Kelly asked as she greeted him.

”Hi Umm yeah I had good fun” he replied as he put on his seatbelt.

”And did you do what we talked about?” she then asked him, obviously taking about his pullups.

”Yes I went to the toilet” he responded.

”Good boy” she said to him as she concentrated on driving out of the car park. He thought he was in the clear.

After a short drive they arrived back at home and they both walked back into the house. As soon as the door closed he took off his trainers.

“Right Theo shorts off, remember what I said you can’t wear anything over your pullup. He took a big gulp and pulled down the shorts and pants. Once he stepped out of them his mum quickly walked in front of him, kneeled down and felt the front of the pullup.

”Well well well” Kelly said before tutting.

• Like 6
  • alanders changed the title to Theo’s Jealousy (Chapter 16 Added)
  • 2 weeks later...

Well looks like Theo failed to prove he doesn't need training pants, he should have went in the bush like his friend suggested then he would have not have had an accident it was almost like self sabotage 

Chapter 17

”Mum I didn’t have a full on accident and I promise I went to the toilet, I just dribbled a little afterwards” Theo pleaded with his mother as she continued to survey his damp pullup.

”That looks like a bit more than a dribble Theo” she replied in a stern tone, “but you are right it’s not a big accident, however this is your last chance. Any more accidents like this and you’ll be back in a nappy”.

”I promise I won’t mum” he replied.

”Good boy. Now go and take a shower you’re all sweaty” Kelly ordered.

She was right Theo was almost dripping in sweat from the football and the heat outside. As he entered the bathroom and closed the door behind him he took no time in stripping including taking off his pullup, which made a ‘thud’ noise as it hit the floor. As he showered he became determined to make sure he didn’t have any further accidents, considering the threat his mum gave him. Once he had dried himself he grabbed his dirty football kit and threw it in the hamper and as he opened the door he was shocked to be met by the sight of his mum standing in the hallway.

”Here put this on” she said, giving him a smartly folded red t-shirt and a clean pullup from his pack of Goodnites along with a pair of white trainer socks.

He grabbed the pile and was surprised at the omission of some shorts. He knew his mum told him he wasn’t allowed to wear bottoms when wearing a pullup but he thought he’d be able to twist her arm somewhat.

”Can’t I wear some shorts?” Theo asked.

”No I told you I need to see your pullup at all times. Now get dressed we’ve Skyping your grandma tonight so I need to get on with dinner asap” she told him as she picked up the wet pullup off the bathroom floor and took it to the bin downstairs.

He went into his room and got dressed and decided to kill some time by watching some YouTube videos on his iPad. As he was sat on his bed he kept looking down at the pullup he was wearing just to check he hadn’t unintentionally done a wee, as he had done a few times in the last couple of days.

After an hour or so he was summoned down to the dining room for his dinner. Much to his delight he was no longer relegated to using his sister’s childish cutlery, and instead was eating shepherds pie with the same tools as his mother.

”It’s not fair Theo gets to be potty trained and not me” Izzy piped up.

”Sweety you aren’t ready for potty training, in fact I think you could do with a change before we call granny” Kelly replied as she felt under the table to check her wet nappy, “I hope you’re still dry Theo”.

”Yes Mum” Theo said with a mouthful of food.

After a few more minutes the three of them were done eating and as his mum lifted his sister out of her high chair, Theo began to feel the need poo, and the fact he actually had to stop himself just letting go was and encouraging sign for him as it solidified the fact he did still have some control. He sat at the table for a few more minutes on his phone before leaving the dining room and making his way upstairs to the toilet, but was intercepted by his mum who had just finished changing his sisters nappy.

”Where are you going Theo?” Kelly asked him as they passed eachother on the stairs.

”I’m just going to the toilet” he replied.

”Ooh quickly come on then” she said as she grabbed his hand and rushed him to the bathroom. She then turned him around so his back was facing the toilet  and intrusively pulled his pullup down to his ankles, then backing him onto the toilet as he sat down.

”Mum please, can’t I have some privacy?” he asked as he pulled his shirt down covering his crotch, although he wasn’t sure why he was doing it considering she’d been changing his nappies for the last few days.

”But I need to make sure you’ve used the toilet. Do you need a wee or a poo?” She insisted.

”Both” he replied sheepishly.

”Well get a move on then we’ve not got all day!” Kelly said.

At first he struggled to go considering his mum was practically standing over him, but after a little bit of effort he emptied his bladder and bowels into the toilet. For the first time in a few days, he had pooed into the toilet like a normal person as opposed to his pants like a baby.

”I think I heard a plop then! Are you all done?” Kelly asked as she clapped her hands excitedly.

”Yeah I think so” he announced.

”Okay, can the big boy wipe himself or does he need his mummy to do it?” she then teased. He realised he was being patronised quite obviously here.

”I’m sure I can handle it” he said rather sarcastically.

”Great make sure you do it thoroughly I don’t want to see any skids in your pullup. After you’re done we’ll call granny in the living room” Kelly explained and with that she left Theo to finish the job.

The rest of the evening was taken up by the Skype call with his grandma, where he managed to avoid flashing his pullup by keeping the camera on their laptop above waist height. He was then forced to repeat the bathroom trip with Kelly again before going to bed, earlier than usual but he was pretty knackered from the football match.

The next morning he decided to treat himself to a lie in, although he managed to miss breakfast with his mum and sister, and as he made his way downstairs only wearing his pyjama top and dry pullup he could see his mum preparing Izzy’s bag for a day at nursery.

”Morning sleepyhead I wasn’t sure you were getting out of bed this morning” his mum greeted him.

”What’s for breakfast?” he asked.

”Oh you’ll have to make yourself some cereal I’ll be taking Izzy to nursery in a minute. Actually, I was thinking of going to the shopping centre afterwards do you want to come with me? I think we should get you some new pants for when you’re ready for them” she asked.

Going shopping with his mum for some new pants wasn’t at the top of his wish list for the summer holidays, but he didn’t have anything else to do today. “Sure, but I’ve got loads of pairs” he replied.

”They are really old and some even have holes in! Anyway you’ll want to show your big boy pants after wearing nappies” she added, “get on with your breakfast and then I’ll take you to the toilet”.

He quickly rustled up a bowl of cereal before gobbling it down and followed the routine of going to the toilet with his mum watching eagerly. He was then given the luxury of choosing what to wear, and opted for a grey hoodie and a pair of baggy football shorts. He had to admit the feeling of not having a thick nappy on under his shorts was rather liberating.

Within a few minutes they were all out of the house and in the car travelling towards Izzy’s nursery. They were repeating the same journey that had started this whole episode only a few days ago.

• Like 6
  • alanders changed the title to Theo’s Jealousy (Chapter 17 Added)

It's good to see that Theo is using the potty like a big boy though there was some struggle with wanting to just release because of the lazy habit he had developed while still wearing diapers, the question would be is there going to be any setbacks while they are at the shops 

Here is the final chapter of this story. Thank you to everyone who had commented and supported this story I really appreciate the positivity and feedback it’s very much appreciated. It’s a shame to see Theo’s journey come to an end, but I’ll be starting a brand new story very soon!

———————

Chapter 18 - Ending

“Are you okay to wait in the car while I take Izzy into nursery?” Kelly asked her son as she pulled into the nursery car park.

”I’m sure I’ll be fine” Theo responded.

”Goody boy we won’t be long” she said as she got out and opened the passenger door and helped Izzy out of her booster seat.

Theo watched them walk away from the car and waved back at Izzy as she turned around at looked at him. He was quite relieved he didn’t have to go in and see Hannah considering what had happened the last time he saw her.

Kelly let Izzy run ahead and join in with her friends as they entered the nursery and hung back so she could greet Hannah with a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

”Hey Kelly how are you?” Hannah asked.

”I’m good thank you” Kelly responded.

”That’s good to hear. I see Izzy is her usual excited self, how’s your ‘other’ baby?” Hannah asked, putting an emphasis on the word other, referring to Theo.

”Oh you mean Theo? He’s decided he doesn’t really want to be a baby anymore. I think seeing his friend while wearing one spooked him a bit so we’ve agreed to go back to normal. Although he’s wearing a Goodnite today and if he keeps that dry he can wear pants again!” Kelly explained.

“I’m a bit surprised by that he seemed like he was really enjoying it! How do you feel about it?” Hannah enquired.

”I’ve quite enjoyed having my baby boy back but with most fantasies I don’t think it’s quite been what he expected, although I won’t miss the big smelly nappies he produces!” Kelly said shortly before bursting out in laughter along with Hannah.

”Oh for sure! Look I better be going but let me know how he gets on” Hannah said as she surveyed the busy nursery.

”I’ll text you tonight, see you later!” Kelly replied and with that she left and headed back towards Theo in the car.

It was only a short journey to the shopping centre and without the heavy traffic there was a few days ago they both reached the car park with relative ease. As they entered Theo began to have flashbacks of his accident that started all this and was in a determined mood to avoid a repeat, now clamouring for the return of his social life. He knew if he wanted to see his friends in person he needed to be back in big boy pants ASAP.

As Kelly switched the engine off Theo remained silent, knowing it was inevitable she would make a reference to his accident the last time they were here. As she took her seatbelt off she turned to him.

”Right Theo just because we’re out in public it doesn’t mean the current rules don’t apply. If you need to go to the toilet you tell me and we’ll stop what we’re doing and find one. I don’t think either of us want a repeat of the last time we were here ey?” she told him.

”Agreed, but can we not just talk about what happened last time?” Theo pleaded.

”You mean when you did a huge poo in your pants?” she teased.

”MUM” he shouted, angry at the fact she was taking the mickey out of him.

”I’m only teasing, now come on or else the shops will get busy” she said as they both got out of the car and headed towards the main entrance of the shopping centre.

As it was a week day the shops were relatively quiet and instead of stopping for a coffee as soon as they arrived Kelly had suggested getting the shopping done straight away and having lunch in one of the restaurants instead. They had also agreed that Kelly would go in some shops she wanted to first before going in a few shops Theo wanted to including Primark, where she promised to buy him some new pants to signify completion of his potty training.

Nearly an hour had gone by and they had yet to go in any shops that interest Theo. Most of the time had been spent in various clothes, furniture and food shops much to his dismay and to make matters worse as they left the John Lewis department store he began to feel the need to wee. Although the idea of audibly telling his mum he needed to go to the toilet in public was embarrassing, he knew it would be much worse if he went in his pullup.

“Mum, I think I need the toilet” he quietly said to his mum, trying to be discreet.

”Oh okay sweety well done for telling me. We’ll go up to the next floor I think there are some toilets there” she replied and grabbed his hand.

They made their way to the escalators, and he was slightly anxious about the fact he was holding hands with his mum knowing he was way too old to be doing so, but he knew there was no point resisting as he’d definitely lose that battle. Once on the next floor they quickly made their way to the public toilets she shoved him into a disabled toilet and locked the door.

”You know the drill, pull them down and sit” Kelly ordered pointing at his shorts. He obliged and pulled down both before sitting on the toilet.

Theo opened his bladder and loudly began weeing into the toilet. As he was sat there his mum came over and peered inbetween his shorts, reaching down to feel the crotch of the pullup.

”Good boy no leaks. Are you done?” she asked him.

”Yes I think so” he responded.

”Let’s just wait another minute or so to make sure” she said. Theo remained sat on the toilet for an awkward minute or so before being told to stand back up and pull his pullup and shorts back up. She then led him out of the toilet and back into the now busy shopping centre.

”Right I’m pretty much been everywhere I want to, so what shops do you want to look in?” his mum asked him.

”I’d quite like to have a look at the football shirts in Sports Direct?” Theo requested.

”Okay let’s go there, and then we’ll go to Primark and get you some new pants!” she replied rather enthusiastically. He got the feeling she was making the most of the last few moments of treating him like a baby, or more accurately a toddler.

They made their way into the Sports Direct, which wasn’t far from the toilets, and Theo enjoyed browsing the huge wall covered in football shirts. He knew she wasn’t going to buy him one but he just enjoyed looking at them. He also browsed the large selection of football boots, picking some out to feel and inspect further as he knew he would need some new ones fairly soon. Although to be honest he was only trying to delay the trip to Primark as deep down he knew he’d have no choice in the pants his mum was buying for him.

”Come on Theo you’ve picked up enough boots for now” she said, sat down on a bench while Theo was stood in front continuing to stare at the boots.

”Okay just give me a minute” he said as he reached for a pair higher up on the wall.

Before he could touch the boots he felt his mum grab his hips pulling him off his tip toes and ushering him towards the entrance of the shop. There was nothing he could do but comply as they exited the shop and straight into Primark next door. Compared to Sports Direct this shop was absolutely massive and spanned over two floors of the shopping centre, with no real way of telling where each department was. Worryingly Kelly made her way towards one of the members of staff.

”Excuse me but could you point us in the direction of the boys clothing department? More specifically underwear?” Kelly asked the male staff member stood not far from the doorway. Theo went bright red as it was plainly obvious she was referring to him.

”Sure, it’s at the far end on the left” he said pointing towards the back of the shop.

”Thank you very much, come on Theo” his mum thanked him as she put her hand on Theo’s back and walked away.

As they weaved inbetween the lines of clothing he could see the boys section in the distance. As it was near the back of the shop it was nearly deserted, which was probably a good thing for him. Within a few seconds they had made it to the boys section and his mum quickly pointed out the area where socks and underwear were situated.

”Look at all these options Theo! Which ones take your fancy?” His mum asked him.

There were nearing on 50 packs on underwear on display, ranging from loose boxers to tighter looking briefs. He eventually picked out a pack of black and white boxer briefs, his preferred style.

”I think I like these the best” he said holding the pack in his hands.

”Hmmm I’m not sure they are very suitable and they don’t give you a lot of support in the crotch area” she as she took the pack out of his hands and felt them. Theo wasn’t exactly surprised at her response, “Look what about these?”.

Theo was handed a pack of 7 briefs in different bright colours. They had a smaller waist and frankly looked like a pair of small kids pants. Although he had briefs they were much more grown up and branded. These looked extremely childish.

”Mum I’m not sure I really like these. Don’t you think they look a bit, well, childish?” He shared his thoughts with her.

”Don’t be silly. They are a lot more appropriate and they are cheaper as well” she reasoned.

”But mum...” Theo began to argue.

”No buts Theo, it’s not you that’s paying for them is it? I’m getting you these and that’s final. Or would you rather continue to wear big nappies?” she snapped. He panicked at how loud she said that last part.

”Okay fine, thank you for buying them” Theo said, knowing she’d appreciate the thank you.

She smiled at him and carried the pack of pants over to the till and paid for them. She handed the carrier bag for him to carry before leaving, politely saying goodbye to the man that had helped them earlier.

”Right are you ready for some lunch? I was thinking McDonalds?” Kelly asked him.

”Yeah sounds good” he agreed.

They then went up one more floor to the food court and he sat down at a table away from the rest of the diners while his mum went over and ordered at the counter. As she sat down he peeked into the Primark bag taking another look at the pants. He reassured himself that none of his friends would even be able to see his pants so it wasn’t a massive issue about how they looked, plus he admitted they did look quite comfortable.

After a few minutes waiting Kelly came over with the tray of food including a burger for both of them, two portions of chips and two big cups of Coke. As they tucked in Kelly began to reflect on the last few days.

”So have you enjoyed the last few days being a baby again?” she asked him.

”Yeah it’s been pretty fun I guess, although I’m looking forward about going back to normality again” he admitted.

”Awww I’m glad you have. I’ve really enjoyed it too. I also want you to know there’s nothing wrong with the way you feel and you shouldn’t be ashamed of it” she said. Theo had a warm feeling inside as she spoke. “I think it’s really helped with your anxiety, and if you ever feel stressed again I’d be more than happy to strap you in a nappy again. You’ll always be my baby boy”.

”Thanks mum, I’m really glad you understand” Theo responded smiling at her.

”Now come on let’s get going, we’ll need to pick up your sister in a minute” she said as she moved his rubbish onto the tray and stood up. He followed her to the bin before leaving the food hall and towards the car park. He went straight to the car as his mum paid for the parking, before joining him in the car.

”Tell you what, let’s make that pullup you’ve got on now your last. You can go to the toilet one more time and then we’ll get you in a pair of your new pants. Deal?” she suggested as she started the engine of the car.

Theo felt relieved, his journey of becoming a baby to a big boy was nearly complete. “Deal” he replied.

It was only a short while until they were back home after collecting Izzy from nursery. As they all piled into the house Theo went straight up to his room while Kelly helped his sister take her shoes off. As Theo entered his room he stopped to hear his mum talk to Izzy.

”Theo’s finishing his potty training today in super quick time! I think you should take some tips off him” she cooed at her.

”Ah no fair I’m ready for potty training” Izzy snapped back.

”I don’t think your there quite yet, not by the looks of the soggy nappy you’ve got on now!” Kelly said as she picked her up and made her way upstairs.

Theo just smiled. He had to admit it did make him feel happy when his mum spoke to him like that, although that was behind him for now. After a short period of time his mum came to find him and led him to the bathroom in order to observe him using the toilet one last time. Once he was done he sat on the toilet awaiting further instructions.

”Say goodbye to these!” Kelly said as she threw the dry Goodnite into the bin, “say hello to big boy undies”.

He was passed a pair of his new light blue briefs. As he got up off the toilet he flushed and then stepped into the new pants before pulling them up his legs.

“Now I think we should go with no bottoms for the rest of the day so I can see if you’ve had any small accidents. But if you’re all clear before bed we’ll go back to normal as of tomorrow okay sweety?” Kelly suggested.

Theo paused before he answered her question. He could see himself in the mirror and gazed at his bum which for the first time in a few days wasn’t covered in thick white plastic, instead was looking perky in suitably sized pants.

”Sounds good to me” he finally replied.

Kelly walked over to him and kissed him on the forehead and gave him a light swat on the behind.

”Welcome back big boy Theo” she announced as she left the bathroom.

The End.

• Like 9
  • alanders changed the title to Theo’s Jealousy (FINAL Chapter Added)
  • alanders changed the title to Theo’s Jealousy (Finished)
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...