LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DiaperPerves Youtube Channel!

On 6/23/2021 at 1:12 PM, zombieg said:

LittleLunaDips and I discuss the types of DM's we never respond to and what to try instead!

That’s cool you are getting this out there 

I’m sure there are a lot of these mistakes being made especially with a lifestyle that isn’t common and a lot of the people in the lifestyle are itching to get out and explore without the overwhelming fear of rejection that they probably receive in the vanilla world.

As I was watching this I was starting to tell myself,” I hope I didn’t ever say this stuff!!”. Lol

• Like 2
On 6/28/2021 at 5:25 PM, Jbo said:

I’m sure there are a lot of these mistakes being made especially with a lifestyle that isn’t common and a lot of the people in the lifestyle are itching to get out and explore without the overwhelming fear of rejection that they probably receive in the vanilla world.

As I was watching this I was starting to tell myself,” I hope I didn’t ever say this stuff!!”. Lol

hahaha. Honestly it's not just ABDL, it's literally in every kink and interest. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, zombieg said:

hahaha. Honestly it's not just ABDL, it's literally in every kink and interest. 

Oh wow lol , us men are idiots… we can be real needy sometimes hahaha.

• Like 1

This is by far my FAVORITE video I've made for my youtube channel and I don't know why I waited this long to make it. Switchbacks shows off his new straitjacket for fun while we discuss what happens if your partner comes out to you with having a diaper fetish & how to navigate it from there. it really all boils down to.... communication with them!
This is where I flourish because.... you know... look at my username.
But, we talk about ways to engage with diapers, using diapers as a tool, making it sexy, and I literally forgot what we talk about cuz we filmed it weeks ago...

• Thanks 1
On 7/7/2021 at 1:56 PM, zombieg said:

This is by far my FAVORITE video I've made for my youtube channel and I don't know why I waited this long to make it. Switchbacks shows off his new straitjacket for fun while we discuss what happens if your partner comes out to you with having a diaper fetish & how to navigate it from there. it really all boils down to.... communication with them!
This is where I flourish because.... you know... look at my username.
But, we talk about ways to engage with diapers, using diapers as a tool, making it sexy, and I literally forgot what we talk about cuz we filmed it weeks ago...

@zombieg

I will definitely watch this video :)  You do awesome ones :)

Part of the deal with diapers is:  People sometimes HAVE to wear them, and they don't see the FUN aspects.  Once they accept this fact, and they are not embarrassed, they can add the FUN part, making diapers FUN, by doing different things that your partner(s) like.  Making Diaper FUN is the ticket:  For ME, I NEED them, but I have learned to LIKE them, and accept that my disability causes me to wear and use for convenience, dignity, peace of mind, SAFETY and my sanity.

They serve 2 functions:  One, to manage my dual incontinence, two, to allow me the pleasures of wearing and using:  I mean, if I have a diaper on, I don't HAVE to run to the bathroom, possibly fall and hurt myself.  If a partner finds out about your using and liking diapers, a partner could add the sex part, and make you feel GOOD in them:  Do you know how awesome it feels when you HAVE to go, and you can just RELEASE anywhere, anytime?  Its awesome.  Your partner can make the experience enjoyable, and the intimacy of this experience, the FEELINGS elicited being diapered or cared for:  BOOM:  You are in heaven on CLOUD nine :)

Like me, I have to wear, so why not enjoy?  Diapers feel good, and allow me to just "let go" - all functions:  #1, #2 and #3!

Thanks for all you do :)

Brian

• Like 1

@~Brian~ that's such a great perspective Brian! Thanks for sharing your experiences and views. That sounds like a whole video on it's own "making diapers fun!" like an all encompassing video for ppl who are incon, partners of those folks and whomever else would benefit. Thanks for the great ideas.

Going to your 1st or 14th AB/DL event and anxious?! So totally normal. We talk about ways to deal with nervousness & anxiety youtu.be/4aVVrj69XlI

• Thanks 1
On 7/14/2021 at 2:37 PM, zombieg said:

@~Brian~ that's such a great perspective Brian! Thanks for sharing your experiences and views. That sounds like a whole video on it's own "making diapers fun!" like an all encompassing video for ppl who are incon, partners of those folks and whomever else would benefit. Thanks for the great ideas.

Going to your 1st or 14th AB/DL event and anxious?! So totally normal. We talk about ways to deal with nervousness & anxiety youtu.be/4aVVrj69XlI

@zombieg

You are welcome!  I figure that since I am disabled, I sort of "have it made."

1.  My disability is Cerebral Palsy, and while there are plenty of people that have this condition, in varying degrees of severity, affecting one or more limbs, or having other issues, such as mobility related reasons or problems with muscular skeletal or nerve issues, it stands to reason that some have bladder or bowel problems.  Some do not, but a great number do.  I think that when I was born in the 70's, they saw a kid with a disability. and if it was too hard for the kid to get to the restroom, or because they wanted to keep the kid from falling or injuring him/herself, they would diaper them.  Sometimes, it was because of the disability, while other times, unfortunately, it was due to people in facilities like I went to as a young kid being LAZY, and they would put you IN bed, and diaper you just so they don't have to deal with it. They probably figure it is easier to diaper you, and change you when you need it, and they make sure you are protected so they don't have to take you to the restroom, and assist you - After a while, functional incontinence happens. because you can't get out of bed, and you lose control, because the diaper is used 24/7.  Happened to me a few times in life, but I did have people that made sure that how I was getting in and out of bed was safely. and most times, people KNEW that when I say I have to go, that I HAVE to go, and they help me, so I DON'T mess myself - I wore in a facility for a while because of therapy when I was in casts, or when I was sick, so I had bouts of incontinence all through my life.

I figure that I would have it eventually because of mobility or other conditions that make wearing and using necessary and needed.

Nowadays, the landscape has changed:  they cannot DO half the garbage they did to kids back then today.  They have RIGHTS now, and they can't just make "unilateral decisions."  This is because they have more advocacy out there, and the service model has changed, so they don't go find all of the disabled in a county, and truck them to a facility for care: it is care in the community, and this allows someone the ability to live independently.

2.  When someone sees a person in a wheelchair, or they see someone who is disabled, I think that the "stigma" about diaper wearing and using is not as bad.  I think people may think that people that are disabled wear diapers and use them, and for people in chairs that are disabled, I think people accept that if you are in a chair, it is expected that they may wear or use the diaper, and they are NOT as critical - So, if I use it, people probably understand that mobility issues may exist.

3.  Being incontinent now means I wear 24/7:  I have to wear, and like I said above, when you have to wear, and you have made the decision to deal with incontinence this way, you come to a level of acceptance:  it is OK to wear, you have a REASON, and there is nothing to be ashamed of.  Since I am an incontinent DL, that serves my purposes well, because I have been a DL since about 8. and I can WEAR and USE diapers for the dual purposes:  Incontinence and love of diapers.  I can wear and use and have FUN at the same time, because of how they make me feel:  Done right, you can drive your partner CRAZY, and they are in heaven, and if you add the sex/fun side, you can make sex interesting, and hey, you don't have to get up to go to the potty :)  It also makes me feel good to know that I CAN use them and not feel bad, as they are SOFT and Comfy and bring you back to being little again :)  the FUN can be by babying them, or whatever you both feel turns them ON :)

Brian

• Like 1

Brian,

Do not worry about any attached diaper stigma coming from being in a wheelchair. I can't think of anybody who ever made that connection when I was in a chair. (knee replacement fixed that years later) People think about the handicap stall in a restroom, with all those grab rails, and they think only of that solution.

• Like 2
On 7/23/2021 at 1:08 PM, WetDad said:

Brian,

Do not worry about any attached diaper stigma coming from being in a wheelchair. I can't think of anybody who ever made that connection when I was in a chair. (knee replacement fixed that years later) People think about the handicap stall in a restroom, with all those grab rails, and they think only of that solution.

@WetDad @zombieg

i’m not really worried about stigma related to use in a wheelchair. This is because I believe most individuals understand that if you are in a wheelchair that you may have to use diapers. Most of the people I know are quite understanding and would not think any differently of a person who he has to use a wheelchair or may have to use a diaper.

when you are disabled, they make accessible bathrooms apartment and other accommodations available to you. The last time I was in the hospital for example, the bathroom I used prior to surgery was fully handicapped accessible which means it had both bars and a handicap accessible toilet. Whenever I use the bath room in the hospital, I know which one to use and it has all of the grab bars necessary for me to be able to use it without falling on my head. Handicap toilets are usually higher so that you will be able to get on and off safely.

for example my bathroom is fully accessible with a roll in shower which means that I can take my wheelchair roll into the bathroom over a small bump and I can transfer from my chair to a shower bench and activate the water I have a full handicap toilet handicap sink and lighting at the proper level so that I can activate it. These amenities help me to be more independent because I can do it for myself. When I was a kid, I would not be able to do it myself because someone would have to be in the room with me while I was taking a shower. However because of the way things have changed over the years it is easier to be able to use handicapped accessible amenities because the laws have changed. No longer are we just retrofitting bathrooms to make them accessible, but when we are making new construction they are required to be handicap accessible so bathrooms have to be made to that level when I moved here in 2007 after coming home the bathroom was bigger because of the fact that there is construction allowed for this to happen. Because of this it is easier for me to get in and out of the bathroom and in and out of the shower however sometimes, using the safety rails can be a pain in the butt because they are built a little different, meaning that they are possibly longer on one side and they are on the other. Most of the time this does not bother me because at least I have a way to grab onto the bar to make a transfer to the toilet however there have been times when my left knee gives out and instead of me being able to transfer I end up falling on the floor in a heap locally if I am strong enough I can hold myself up before that happens to make the transfer.

being disabled does have its advantages but it can also have its disadvantages for all the advantages I have, there are disadvantages including some people who may not understand what it is like to be disabled. I am lucky however, that because I am disabled and have been for many years, that I can use my experiences and my knowledge to educate people so that they do not get the wrong idea about the disabled or peopleWho are disabled. Being disabled does not necessarily mean that you are, it simply means that you have something that you must overcome and with the right supports you can overcome it.

as I have stayed in another posts, If I had the chance to make it so that I was not disabled the way I am now I would not want to do that. The reason for this is because if I change anything about the wife I live now I would not be in the position I am now I would not have the experience as I have now or have dealt with the issues I have dealt with over the years. What I try to do is to live my life to the best that I possibly can while trying to help others to understand that being disabled does not mean that you are disabled it just means that you have to work harder to do something that somebody else can you find easy for them to do. I always say that you should never give up, that you should try your best and give it 110% if you do that,  life means more because you are in control rather than letting someone else or something else be in control of your life. I’ve always been taught that you are in control of what happens to you and the only thing that you have to make sure that you do is to live the best life that you can. This means that the things that you can control you deal with the things that you cannot control don’t worry about because you won’t be able to control them anyway.

I have always been a staunch advocate for those who are disabled because sometimes they need someone to speak on their behalf or to stick up for them when no one can do that. All I have ever asked of my family my friends and my associates is that for the most part, to let me do as much for myself as I can and if I need help I know how to ask for it.

being disabled does not mean the end of the world. It just means that you have to try harder and work harder to get to someplace where somebody else can get there easier than you can. Someone told me along time ago that I would not be able to complete school or go to college or to succeed. I told that person and no one certain terms that they were silly and that I could persevere and I have my associates my bachelors hi school diploma and the drive to be the best that I can be if it hadn’t been for my college experiences I would not be as strong as I am today. In some cases I may be down, but I try not to let that mean that I am out because if I do that then I automatically allow myself to think that I have given up and I will not do that in any way shape or form. If I need help, I always seem to be able to find it and someone will support me if I really try my hardest which is what I try to do.

at one point my custom read Semper Paratus this means always ready I am always ready to help those in need and I’m always ready to listen to those who may need help. Always remember not to give up on yourself because if you try your best you will know whether or not you succeed or not that you have given it your best shot. Sometimes you are unable to do things no matter how hard you try but as long as you give the attempt That means that you want to try to succeed. Success or failure does not necessarily mean whether or not you complete a task successfully: it means regardless exercise or failure that you had given your best attempt.

Brian

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Mae Ling  and I talk about all the times we've told other people about AB/DL & diaper fetish. What where their reactions? I also told a room of about 300 ppl (and a few celebrities too!) Hang with us as we discuss this fun topic.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You may have seen her posting on Fetlife & wondered "is she real? or a scam?" Well, she IS real and she's also awesome; Vegas is lucky to have her! Her reasons for getting into this are authentic, genuine and similar to mine. She also offers TWO services that I never offered. Please check her out @linamommylove on Twitter, Fetlife and IG

• Like 1

Can we all agree on these basic rules if you decide to join the ABDL community?? Let's sign off on these and keep everyone safe. 
Featuring @linamommylove (twitter, Fetlife) a new pro diaper fantasy facilitator in Las Vegas

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2021 at 7:44 PM, Jbo said:

Oh wow lol , us men are idiots… we can be real needy sometimes hahaha.

@zombieg @Jbo

I am sure that anyone can be a “idiot” sometimes and not realize it. This is why it is important to understand what it is that you are doing when you are dealing with a kink like this or any other kink. There are things that are OK, there are things that are not OK, and there are things that you should say and things that you should not. There are also times when there are more appropriate times when you should say some of the things that you may be thinking, but you should always understand what you were dealing with when you are dealing with any kink whatsoever.

I am sure that anyone can be a “idiot“ sometimes and not realize it. This is why it is important to understand what it is that you are doing when you are dealing with a kink like this or any other kink. There are things that are OK, there are things that are not OK, and there are things that you should say and things that you should not. There are also times when there are more appropriate times when you should say some of the things that you may be thinking, but you should always understand what you were dealing with when you are dealing with any kink whatsoever.

What I mean by that is:  let’s say you go to someone who is going to be a “caregiver“: each caregiver has specific instructions that you must follow when you go to their website and you look at their about pages. This means there are certain things that they will do, certain things they will do for a fee, certain things they might do for free, and certain things they won’t do it all. It is important that you know what they are and what they are not so that you don’t ask someone to do something that they are uncomfortable doing. If you are going to go into a situation like this, the best thing to do is to do your homework so that you don’t make mistakes like this.

@zombieg and her “friends“ sharing experiences with you as a user and as a viewer so that you understand what they believe is appropriate and what is not, and it is our responsibility to make sure as a kink that we do not cross the line in the things that they do not want to do. It is one thing to have someone want you to baby you, read to you, sing to you, change your diapers etc., which is OK if that’s what they say they wish to do, But it is also our responsibility as a customer or if you are to make sure that we do not cross the line into things that we do not want done or that the caregiver does not do, where do you get thrown out on your ear and you lose your money.

I believe that these types of videos are very educational because they open your eyes as to what you think something is, with the caregiver or her friends think it is, and the way they feel about certain things. You always should be respectful of anyone that you are “playing with“ because if you are not you could be showing the door, and not be allowed to return. We also have to keep in mind that there are crazy things that happen within kinks, so you have to maintain your safety factors and make sure that you are not asking somebody to cross the line, or you are not crossing the line yourself. Watching all of these videos and listening to what has been said has been very eye-opening and very informative. As long as you were able to follow the rules and make sure that you do not put your caregiver into a situation where they are uncomfortable, you should have a wonderful time, but you should always take into consideration everything that you hear in all of these videos, because it helps you to get a feel for what to expect.

I have never partake in a Service like this, so I would be very careful to listen to every piece of advice given in these videos, and then I would be asking questions so that I don’t make a fool out of myself. For example what would happen if I decided that I was going to go to one of these “events” she talks about:  I would maintain decorum all the way through, and make sure that I did not make mistakes.

I want to thank her also for all of these videos because they are very informative and very educational. Without them, I may make mistakes that I don’t want to make even if I am doing it online, ????

Play On!

Brian

• Like 1

We continue our long ass discussion about finding a caregiver/partner and I make this HUGE revelation that were ALL VANILLA at one point & that NO ONE is truly vanilla. Join us as we talk about stuff like “when should you tell someone you’re dating about your interests?”

• Thanks 1

@zombieg

Quick question: when I bought a couple of clips from one of your sites, I was charged the The price of the item, which is OK. I then end up looking at my phone and it was taken away for my balance, which is also fine. Couple of days later I find out that there is a “INTL TAX FEE” of $.60. I have no problem with that either, but I would like to ask because there are a lot of different studios that you deal with. Are all of these studios in the United States, or are we dealing with some that are outside of the United States?

I’m only asking because I want to be educated when it comes to this tax. I saw this on my bank statement and on my bank account a couple of days later, and called my banking institution to find out what the heck that was. Do you happen to know why I was charged an international fee?

Just curious?

keep up the great work you are awesome!

Brian

On 11/11/2021 at 3:30 PM, ~Brian~ said:

@zombieg

Quick question: when I bought a couple of clips from one of your sites, I was charged the The price of the item, which is OK. I then end up looking at my phone and it was taken away for my balance, which is also fine. Couple of days later I find out that there is a “INTL TAX FEE” of $.60. I have no problem with that either, but I would like to ask because there are a lot of different studios that you deal with. Are all of these studios in the United States, or are we dealing with some that are outside of the United States?

I’m only asking because I want to be educated when it comes to this tax. I saw this on my bank statement and on my bank account a couple of days later, and called my banking institution to find out what the heck that was. Do you happen to know why I was charged an international fee?

Just curious?

keep up the great work you are awesome!

Brian

was this tax added from the Clips4sale site? I wasn't aware of it at all as Clips4sale has 100000's of producers and content creators that use their service.  I DO NOT own any of these mega clip download sites like C4S, manyvids, etc? so I had no idea about what the fee is and I would like to know what it is as well. I would suggest that you contact their support on whatever platform you downloaded the videos on and ask them. I know C4S is based in the USA & pretty sure Manyvids is as well.