LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DiaperPerves Youtube Channel!

On 10/10/2020 at 2:42 PM, Little Christine said:

Totally creepy; no wonder people hate us when this is what they see promoted

Why? It’s for people in the community and people who are interested for educational purposes. I wish these videos and websites where available when I was growing up cause I wouldn’t have spent my whole youth on beating myself up.

thanx for all you do zombieg ??

On 7/6/2020 at 2:10 PM, zombieg said:

Watch my whole youtube channel here!  hope you enjoyed that crinkly walk down memory lane with these vintage BB diapers

I so wish some company would make them in adult sizes, I long for the days of  shiny crinkley plastic and extremely thick bulky diapers again.

On 12/2/2020 at 10:10 AM, zombieg said:

My favorite topic! Diapers and anal play, including prostate massage tips. Plus baby Donny has a ton of tips:  https://youtu.be/-Wfkb-neQvc

Love it !!! This would be my dream come true, getting pegged while wearing a diaper with a pacifier in my mouth.

• Like 1

NOTE: SPanking is not my fetish but I've done a good number of spankings mainly as a lead up into a scene. Donny on the other hand is a total spanko and has received a LOT of spankings cuz he's a huge brat. 

On 12/27/2020 at 10:38 AM, Jbo said:

Why? It’s for people in the community and people who are interested for educational purposes. I wish these videos and websites where available when I was growing up cause I wouldn’t have spent my whole youth on beating myself up.

thanx for all you do zombieg ??

I so wish some company would make them in adult sizes, I long for the days of  shiny crinkley plastic and extremely thick bulky diapers again.

Love it !!! This would be my dream come true, getting pegged while wearing a diaper with a pacifier in my mouth.

@Jbo

I agree: @zombieg provides a service to the community, and while she may have changed the way she delivers the service, the service is still there for people.  Back when I was younger, sites like this may not have been around, or may have been misunderstood.  I believe that her site does have value, and you can learn a lot about things:  She presents it in a "Matter of fact Way" and is NOT afraid to let you know how it is, or why she feels the way she does.  Her videos are high quality, and she takes pride in what she produces:  I believe that I have even downloaded some of these from the net myself.

I believe that there are a few manufacturers that make bigger versions of the baby diapers she displays.  Problem is, it may not be exactly what we remember as kids, because they changed the way diapers are made today.  Seems like all baby diapers are made of the cloth-covered stuff, so diapers of the past would be able to be copied, or maybe come close, but I am not sure how close they would come to the diapers we used to wear in the 70's/80's/90's,etc

Take Care,

Brian

• Thanks 1

thanks for the kind words @~Brian~ that really means a lot to me!  I'm having a blast making the youtube videos & it's a nice change from the regular videos, ineed2pee, ineedamommy, etc that I make.  It's nice to have a platform to express myself in a way I want to.

This weeks videos, I list my top 5 ABDL moments of 2020! #1 is the most surprising and one that I would NEVER have predicted. 

• Thanks 1
On 1/6/2021 at 12:57 PM, zombieg said:

thanks for the kind words @~Brian~ that really means a lot to me!  I'm having a blast making the youtube videos & it's a nice change from the regular videos, ineed2pee, ineedamommy, etc that I make.  It's nice to have a platform to express myself in a way I want to.

This weeks videos, I list my top 5 ABDL moments of 2020! #1 is the most surprising and one that I would NEVER have predicted. 

@zombieg

It is my PLEASURE:  I also want to say that tonight, I "splurged" and got 2 videos from your store:  AWESOME :)  Keep up the Good work :)

Brian

• Like 1

So you're thinking about becoming a PRO-nursery/mommy/babysitter?? You might think it's easy money (it's not) to set up a nursery in your spare room & start raking it in (still, not easy money at all)... BUT... Here's my 5 warnings & things you should know before you start! There are some horror stories in there! I WISH someone would've told me these things before I started... I would've been more prepared.

How to be a PRO-AB/DL babysitter/mommy! Thinking about starting your own nursery/ mommy services? I give all the advice & tips I've learned over the years plus... what traits make a good mommy?
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

what was Mae Lings first reaction when her partner came out & told her about his huge diaper fetish??? How to tell your partner?  What's hot about messing? How do people become open minded vs closed minded?? We discuss all this stuff and there's some good advice ahead! 

• 3 weeks later...