LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What goes through your mind...

On 5/29/2020 at 1:31 AM, NotGrownUp said:

either a late trainer, or a veri impressive memory - first few years are veri hard to hold onto. 

I wasn't a late trainer. I don't know how impressive my memory is. I don't remember lots and lots about that age, just a few brief memories.

What goes through my mind? I often regress a bit to my little age a 5. I know that I am supposed to be using the potty chair for my poopoos, but I want the guilty pleasure of pushing a big warm load in my Pampers. So I close the lid on the potty and squat down in front of it, then admire the bulge in the seat of my diaper as it grows. After doing the deed, I stand up and look at the potty lid.. I know my butt will be get poopoo all over it if I were to sit down on it... but I don’t think little me would mind it at all.. So I carelessly sit down on the hard potty lid and feel completely satisfied as the warmth spreads below. Clean up takes some time and often warrants a shower as well, but I never regret it.

• Like 2

That sounds freeing! I’m never quite sure until my boy has already made the decision for me, but when it’s a big one I have a decent amount of heads up time. To get somewhere private. The relief is second only to sex, which is why diaper sex sounds 0.0

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/16/2020 at 2:36 PM, ~Brian~ said:

@PinkGecko

Being a Baby, you can just release:  Babies don't have responsibilities, so they just release:  You can feel like a baby by remembering you have a diaper on, and telling yourself to relax......If you are in "little space,"  it is easier:  But remember, you do have a diaper on, so there is no shame in releasing.......and it probably will feel GOOD to you once you do release.

Then, You enjoy the feeling, and then change when you are ready......you have responsibilities, but they can wait for a while........enjoy the feeling......of being a baby or being babied.......

The thing about being an adult is, that you have to clean up eventually, because you have to end the experience when you are finished. However, having FUN is the key here, so just roll with it and relax - embrace the feeling - It can be exhilarating - Sometimes, it is hard to figure out feelings, but they can be awesome as well as confusing to experience :)

Take Care,

Brian

I kept thinking about this so I decided to keep giving it a try, to just "release" after I "released" and...it worked! It took a couple tries but eventually I was able to freely mess while in little space and just have fun instead of worrying about the responsibilities of clean-up. It's such a delightful new level of regression, I'm really glad I'm able to embrace it. I'll be doing it a whole lot more often. :P

• Like 1

As of late, it’s a thing “might as well” or “let’s not waste it.”  Afterwards, it’s more or less wondering about how much clean up it’ll take.  When I was younger, (when I was able to fit comfortably in XL Goodnites) I did poop into those, not really wanting to, which is what it has been as of late.

My urge to mess has started getting easier for me to just do.. yeah I wasting a diaper but oh well I gotta go! We are doing butt training with plugs and daddy recently put in the largest plug for two nights .. I made a little mess in my Diaper last night without much effort at all because I really don't remember it(Guess I thought I was farting or something during the night!)

I like the idea of pooping my diaper more than I actually enjoy having a messy diaper...mainly because I don't like to feel it squishing on my bum, and I don't really like the cleanup. If I'm diapered and in little space (toddler-preschool age, potty training and not 100% reliable yet) I play it off as if I'm too engrossed in whatever I'm doing to notice I have to go until I'm desperate. At that point I either run to the bathroom only to have an "accident" before I get my diaper/pull up off - I'm embarrassed but it's okay because at least I tried - or I just go and carry on with what I'm doing knowing I was naughty and deserve a scolding. Either way I clean up shortly thereafter.