LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who's unpotty training

1 hour ago, TGalactic2012 said:

I've been unpotty training at home do to mild incontinence who else does this? I never make it to pee usually anyway might as well use my diaper

Sent from my A501DL using Tapatalk

I'm unpottying myself, love being diapered and love using them. My goal is to be a true blue bedwetter and i am going all the way

• Like 2
I'm unpottying myself, love being diapered and love using them. My goal is to be a true blue bedwetter and i am going all the way

How much control have you lost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bedwet until 13.5

30 minutes ago, TGalactic2012 said:

How much control have you lost

I bedwet until 13.5

I still feel the urge, but let it all go right away, i wake to pee and usually remember starting to pee, but don't remember finishing it. I would like to sleep right through and also wet my pants during the day with or without diapers. I want to be totally diaper dependent just like the baby i am training myself to be.

did you wear diapers for bedwetting, and did you enjoy it

• Like 1
I still feel the urge, but let it all go right away, i wake to pee and usually remember starting to pee, but don't remember finishing it. I would like to sleep right through and also wet my pants during the day with or without diapers. I want to be totally diaper dependent just like the baby i am training myself to be.

Yes and me too i don’t hold it

Do you have Facebook messenger Snapchat kik

You wake and pee your pants in bed?

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, lekebaby said:

How long have you been practicing this?

I certainly went through a phase of waking, intending to pee and then waking later to find it had mysteriously happened.  These days I often wake wetter than I think I should be but in all probability, I woke to wet, just not enough to stay awake for the entire event or indeed remember it the next morning.  I'm coming up to 15 months of 24/7 experience and in month 13 of my current 24/7 episode.  I first "wet the bed" back in August 2019.

My daytime continence is still fairly robust although I know I have low void rate, low void volume and some post-void dripping.

17 minutes ago, TGalactic2012 said:

Yes and me too i don’t hold it

You wake and pee your pants in bed?

yeah i just pee my bed whenever i want, but i want to be a bed wetter without waking. most times i'm wearing  my trusty diaper and some warm nights i wet my bed in my pj's :)

• Like 1
I certainly went through a phase of waking, intending to pee and then waking later to find it had mysteriously happened.  These days I often wake wetter than I think I should be but in all probability, I woke to wet, just not enough to stay awake for the entire event or indeed remember it the next morning.  I'm coming up to 15 months of 24/7 experience and in month 13 of my current 24/7 episode.  I first "wet the bed" back in August 2019.
My daytime continence is still fairly robust although I know I have low void rate, low void volume and some post-void dripping.

At 22 i started losing bladder continence during the day and im now 26.5 and at home since i don’t have much bladder continence left and now i have slight bowel control loss as well i thought while at home i might as well unpotty train

14 minutes ago, oznl said:

many many years, but now i have a goal and a bedwetter is my goal with no regrets

yeah i just pee my bed whenever i want, but i want to be a bed wetter without waking. most times i'm wearing  my trusty diaper and some warm nights i wet my bed in my pj's [emoji4]

I would if i didnt have a comfortable serta

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, TGalactic2012 said:

I would if i didnt have a comfortable serta

a wet proof cover is a must for sure, the smell for the rubber cover with the drying pee, dampness and wetness puts me into bedwetter space while it seems to make me pee more often some of which i kinda don't remember. The diaper seems to be more swollen that it should so i'm shooting for complete loss. I also love to mess my diapers often and again not really much effort to make that happen. Some early mornings i wake up a little and find i need to poop so i relax and let it happen as it suppose to normally falling back to sleep hugging teddy filling my diaper. I love it :)

12 minutes ago, lekebaby said:

many many years, but now i have a goal and a bedwetter is my goal with no regrets

Oh ok.  I started to see some night time weirdness after about 6 months of 24/7.  Even today, it's not an "every night" thing but to be honest, I don't even really notice.  I wake up wet and I don't think that much about what happened when.  The upside is that I'm never awoken by a full bladder at 4am the way I used to be.  The downside is that I don't dare go to bed undiapered because I don't know what might happen.

a wet proof cover is a must for sure, the smell for the rubber cover with the drying pee, dampness and wetness puts me into bedwetter space while it seems to make me pee more often some of which i kinda don't remember. The diaper seems to be more swollen that it should so i'm shooting for complete loss. I also love to mess my diapers often and again not really much effort to make that happen. Some early mornings i wake up a little and find i need to poop so i relax and let it happen as it suppose to normally falling back to sleep hugging teddy filling my diaper. I love it [emoji4]

I let it happen too and poop myself but usually when im backed up i take laxatives and suppositories but not unless i cannot poop

I let it happen too and poop myself but usually when im backed up i take laxatives and suppositories but not unless i cannot poop

I need to buy a chux pad to put on my bed and chair

12 minutes ago, oznl said:

Oh ok.  I started to see some night time weirdness after about 6 months of 24/7.  Even today, it's not an "every night" thing but to be honest, I don't even really notice.  I wake up wet and I don't think that much about what happened when.  The upside is that I'm never awoken by a full bladder at 4am the way I used to be.  The downside is that I don't dare go to bed undiapered because I don't know what might happen.

I dont worry about it, diapered or undiapered i love wetting myself and love a soaked pee stained bed, or a big swollen diaper filled up to the brim is just fine too :)

I dont worry about it, diapered or undiapered i love wetting myself and love a soaked pee stained bed, or a big swollen diaper filled up to the brim is just fine too [emoji4]

Do u mess yourself undiapered too?

12 minutes ago, TGalactic2012 said:

i pooped myself twice today. early morning in bed into my diaper and later in the day into my diaper. i really like nice soft poop in my diaper the more the better for me, the soft warm mushie goodness smearing all over my bum and balls makes me go pee right away. i want to be this way all the time it is becoming a normal way of living now for me :)

11 minutes ago, TGalactic2012 said:

Do u mess yourself undiapered too?

sometimes a little bit comes out in my undies and i like it when that happens. do you poop your pants ?

9 minutes ago, TGalactic2012 said:

Yes i do and i wet and messed my self all day

ha ha we are babies like it or not :)  i love a poopie  bum, my underwear sticking to my bum with sweet mushie yummy poop and a wet spot on the front of my jeans is bliss especially if it goes all by itself, but me helping it along is just fine too. i dont know about kik and such :(

I am untraining too!!! I want to be fully dependent. How long do you usually stay poopy? Do you feel like it makes you feel the need to use more??

I'm having trouble pooping while sitting down. Any advice? I'm trying to to push.

I am untraining too!!! I want to be fully dependent. How long do you usually stay poopy? Do you feel like it makes you feel the need to use more??
I'm having trouble pooping while sitting down. Any advice? I'm trying to to push.

Yes usually for 5-10 minutes

How far are you in unpotty training

How far are you in unpotty training

Just keep pushing if you need to slight lift your butt off the chair and push harder

I'm to the point where I pee without noticing until I'm already going. Small amounts at a time often. I just finished pooping but I had just put a new diaper on so I'm going to enjoy the feeling until this one is full. My diaper is rarely dry for very long. So idknhow far along you would consider it but I would say I'm not doing too badly so far.

I'm to the point where I pee without noticing until I'm already going. Small amounts at a time often. I just finished pooping but I had just put a new diaper on so I'm going to enjoy the feeling until this one is full. My diaper is rarely dry for very long. So idknhow far along you would consider it but I would say I'm not doing too badly so far.
Same when I'm in the zone or something I don't worry about my bladder too much I just let it happen.

Sent from my A501DL using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all! Just reading through all the comments, I'd like to be more urinary incon , right now it's hard to go without turning on my back and waking to go pee. Sometimes if laying on my tummy I can leak out without knowing it or an urge and when I feel it coming out I think that's a sign in starting to be incon. I leak in the mornings because the muscles there are all loose and relaxed from wearing the diaper all night. I love diapers and would wear them All the time if I could and my hubby would understand I need them.. right now I just love to play in them and wear to bed to be his baby. I thought about figuring out something to stretch the place the pee comes out I guess like a catheter but not one.. like a butt plug does for the butt. I want to lose or relax that urge to pee because that's what wakes me up.. sometimes it don't want to release especially when I'm on my side. Make sense? 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/22/2020 at 3:59 AM, lekebaby said:

I dont worry about it, diapered or undiapered i love wetting myself and love a soaked pee stained bed, or a big swollen diaper filled up to the brim is just fine too :)

Yes I love both too. My bed often is wet by the time I wake I just don't care anymore.