LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chapter 1.

“So, you are probably wondering how the hell I got into this mess? Well it seemed like a good idea at the time but boy I had no idea how much it might backfire on me.”

“What the hell do you mean it’s going to cost 25,000 dollars? Are you fucking nuts?”

“John if you want gender reassignment surgery that’s about as cheap as it can be done for.”

“But 25,000 is so much how do you expect me to come up with that in a week?” John asked his doctor.

“I’m not sure kid. Your 22 have a fairly good job but your biggest problem is dwarfism. That’s why it’s costing more than normal just cause of your size.”

“Doctor Nelson I know I’m small but I’m not that small.” John had always been sensitive about how small he was ever since he was young, but he didn’t want to show it not now. For now, his goal was to have his dream come true and become the women he wanted to be.

“John you are barely 26 inches you can barely pass as a 2-year-old and you work for a bank helping people with their accounts. We have been over this for the last 3 years. Even with the hormone replacement therapy you did not grow at all. I’m not sure what else you want me to do.”

“Please doc anything I want this more than anything else.” John begged.

“John your insurance won’t pay for any of this anymore if you want it done you need to get the cash and your short on time.” Dr. Nelson was trying to be as nice as he could to John, he knew john wanted to be a woman badly and grow but Nelson knew at this rate that will never happen to John.

“Please I need more than a week I’ll do anything.” John begged and pleaded to Dr. Nelson.

“John I’m already seeing you today free of charge. As for the week I can’t do much about it if you stop taking the hormone’s now if could cause problems that’s why you have a week John.” Dr. Nelson hated to be this mean to John, but he didn’t have much of a choice John had taken too long to want it done and been too scared and now Insurance said it must stop.

“Dr. Nelson please I want to be happy I want a new life. I want to be happy and be who I truly am.” John broke down crying. “Please.” John knew it was his own fault, but he had been so scared and so alone he had no idea what to do.

John was having thoughts of ways to get the money he needed, and he knew if he did them it would be a big risk, but he had no choice anymore he was out of time. He couldn’t count on his family they had all disowned him and left him when he started treatment to become a woman. He was all alone and he knew it.

“John, I care deeply for you I want you to know that I know you have had a hard life but your out of options now. Dr. Nelson thought for a moment before he finished. “If you do find a way to get the money, I will do the operation and I will do something that breaks a lot of doctor codes.”

John was worried now just what did his doctor have in mind to help him.

“Cause of how small you are I will ask someone to help me get you a new identity if you want. Meaning once the operation is done you will have a new name new everything but that’s up to you. I will save you time and money but it’s only if you can get the money in the next week.”

Dr. Nelson had a good idea of what John what thinking right now, and he was hoping if the kid did do it, he could get away with it.

John had an idea, but he would have to be quick if he got caught, he would go to jail, and he would not last long in jail at his height.

John was going to take the money from his job. He would have to do it quick and wire himself the money and get the operation done before his job knew. He would then need to disappear.

“Fine I’ll have the money for you in a few days. Are you sure you can get me a new identity?” John knew if he couldn’t he was screwed.

“Sounds like a plan. Have you told anyone about the name you picked Amelia?”

“No one knows but you Dr.” John answered.

“Good keep it that way. Now I wish you the best of luck.” Dr. Nelson watched as John left.

Dr. Nelson picks up the phone and calls his friend. “I’m going to need your help I got a real sad case and I know this kid is doing to do something dumb.” Nelson said.

“How dumb are we talking?” the other person on the phone said.

“I have a feeling the kid is going to steal the money. The problem is of how small he is, it won’t be hard to find him.”

“Ok so I’m guessing this one is going to be a lot harder than the last one a few years back?”

“Yeah I’m also going to put in the record it was plastic surgery so that way he will have a better chance at his new life.” Nelson said.

“So, what kind of work I need to do?”

“Well once he gets the money, he wants to become a woman so I’m going to do that and lie on is records and give her a chance at a new life.”

“Ok girl identity got you. Send me his info and I’ll get started on our new girl.”

Nelson hung up his phone knowing the money John is getting will only cover his new Identity but he wasn’t going to tell the kid that he was going to do this one out of the goodness of his heart he really felt for the kid. He just hoped the kid would be ok the next few days.

John left the Doctors office with an idea and he knew he had to do it tomorrow. After that he had 2 weeks off to disappear.

John walked back to his one room apartment opening the door before locking it behind him and falling to the floor crying.

“Why did I have to wait so long…” He cried into his arms.” I should have got it done when I had the chance now, I’m left to this.” John looked at his him and saw the cuts and scars on them. This was his chance to be happy he didn’t care how he wanted happiness he knew it was wrong what he was going to do but it was life or death to him.

John sat in front of the door for hours before getting up and going to the bathroom then heading to bed dreading what would come tomorrow. John laid in bed knowing if he messed up even a bit, he would die in jail he knew tomorrow had to be perfect.

John woke up the next morning dreading the day and what was to happen. He got in the shower and turned the water as hot as he could stand it. “Today will be my last day here, can’t say I’m going to miss the place at least I don’t have anything here I care for.” John turned off the water and got out of the shower being heading to his room to get dressed. He was sick of having to dress up in kid’s clothes but at his size he had no choice and he hated it.

John finished getting dressed before grabbing a snack bar and walking to his door. “I’ll can’t say I’ll miss you but thanks for taking care of me the last few years.” John opened the front door before walking though and closing it behind him locking the door then sliding it under the door knowing he won’t be coming back.

It felt like a long walk to work for him, longer then it normally was. He could see office building a few blocks away and he was scared to death.

John walked in the front door and was greeted as always before he headed up to accounting to where he had worked for the last 3 years.

As normal for John no one said hi to him or anything as he made his way to his floor, to him now that was a good thing at least he felt a little better.

John sat down at his desk and began his task wiring himself enough money to do what he needed. John had been working at it now for an hour making sure it would take them a while to find what he did he hoped. Now he just had to do minor work tell lunch then get out as quick as he could.

John couldn’t help but watch the clock as time slowly ticked by for him, after what seemed like hours it was finally lunch time he made sure to lock his pc so it would take longer and slowly made his way down to the first floor and out of the building before heading the 5 blocks to his bank.

As always, he got carded by the teller thinking he was just kid, but he didn’t care at this moment he had to get his money and jet.

“Ok sir how would you like your money?”

“100’s if possible and quickly if you can please, I need to get back to the car lot.” He lied hoping she might go faster and that she might by it

She counts the money in front him before handing him a small bad with the bills that he slips inside his work case he has making sure no one see it.

“Thank you.” John says.

“Have a great day sir.”

“I will miss thanks again.”

John couldn’t get out of there fast enough now that he had the money, he had to move quick. He ran the 3 miles to his doctor’s office hoping he was in.

“Hello is Dr. Nelson in?” John asked.

“Oh, wow hi again John, yes he’s in and he’s free I’ll let him know you’re here.” Nelson secretary said.

“Wow he’s works quick I didn’t think he would do it this soon. You can send him back to me and I’ll get him set. Page the nurses.” Dr. Nelson said to his secretary.

John walked back to Nelson office and saw him sitting at his desk again.

“Ok’ I got the money in cash will that work?” John hoped the answer was yes if not he was screwed now.

“Yes, John that will work. Are you sure you want this?” Nelson knew he did but he still felt like he should ask.

“Yes, please I’m ready I want this done and quickly.” John had to hurry he had no idea how long it might be before his work found out what he had done.

“Ok let’s see the money then I’ll take you back to get ready.” Nelson said.

John opened his work case and pulled out the bag inside before pulling out a stack of bills for the doctor.

“Ok john let’s head back.” Nelson trusted john enough not to worry about it all being there he knew if he didn’t help john the odds of john killing himself were almost 100 percent and he couldn’t live with that he wanted john to be happy after seeing him for so long.

John followed the doctor to a back room used for surgery and saw that there were already 4 nurses ready.

“Ok john these nurses are going to get you ready while I get ready myself just do what they say ok?”

“Yes sir.” John answered.

“This way john please follow us.” John felt so small as he followed the tall nurses. They took him into a small bathroom with a tub.

“Ok john we are going to remove your body hair and then make sure you are fully clean. Sound good hun?”

“Yes ma’am” John answered.

“Ok baby this might sting a bit.” The nurses quickly had him naked as he tried to cover himself. John never did have much hair so he knew this wouldn’t be too bad. The nurses quickly applied a cream over his body then sat back and waited 10 minutes. To john it didn’t hurt really at all or even burn him, but he was happy about that.

“Ok hun my name is Amanda I’m going to pick you up and put you in the bath already sweetie?” John was not a fan of baby talk but at the same time he was used to it after years of people doing it to him.

“Ok.” Amanda picked John up and carried him over to the bathtub before her and the other nurses started cleaning him from head to toe. The whole cleaning took about 20 minutes, but he could swear he was cleaner than he had ever been.

“Ok follow us back to the operating room dear.” Amanda says to John.

John followed the nurses back to the room where he saw Dr. Nelson waiting for him.

“Are you ready for this. This is your last chance to back out.” Nelson says to John.

“I’m ready let’s do this please.” John said politely.

“Ok help him up on the table and strap him down.”

The nurses picked John up and strapping him down to the table making sure to place his small legs in the stirrups.

“Last chance John.” Amanda says while Nelson is getting his tools ready.

“It’s ok Amanda I’ve been waiting my whole life for this.” John said.

“Ok dear I hope you can be happy now.” Amanda grabs the I.V and slowly puts it in Johns arm and watch’s him as he starts to get sleepy before he is fully asleep.

“Ok remember what was said right?” Nelson asked.

“Yep if anyone ask’s John was not here today and hasn’t been since yesterday.” Amanda said as the rest of the nurses nodded.

“Thank I really owe you for this.” Nelson says

“Any time this little guy. Soon to be little girl has earned it for what she has been though. Does she know everything you’re going to do?” Amanda asked.

“No, I just told her I was going to make her a woman I kept the rest secret knowing it would be needed if he did what I think he did today.”

“He stole that from his work didn’t yet.” Amanda asked

“Yep I think so. So, we are not only making him a woman but changing his voice and doing a few minor body changes so if anyone where to look she will look 100% like a girl born and raised.” Dr. Nelson said.

“Smart this little angel wouldn’t last 1 minute in jail.” One of his other nurses said.

“Well let’s get to work I’ll work below Amanda you work on his voice; the rest please assist where needed.” Nelson said.

“Yes sir.” All 4 women said at once.

Dr. Nelson had to get his smallest tools for this he had never worked on someone with dwarfism before and this was a first for him. It took almost 4 hours for him to do it, but Johns penis was gone now for good and if anyone looked, he would look like a girl. The only thing John would not have is a womb if anyone looked.

“Ok I’m almost done here Amanda how are you.” “Well I got the voice fixed and did some minor facial changes.” Amanda answered.

“Ok let’s take a good look over and make sure everything looks great. Dr Nelson looked John soon to be Amelia over and was amazed at how good a job they had done. “If I didn’t know any better, I would say she looks no older then 3 or 4. You did an amazing job on her face and made such small cuts that it should heal quickly.” Dr. Nelson said.

“You did tell your friend how old she is to be right?” Amanda asked.

“Yeah I told him 22-year-old girl with dwarfism. I also told him to make her either a bit younger or older to make it believe able.” Dr Nelson said.

“Well we need to get her moved somewhere to heal for a bit before we get her set up for a week to finish healing.” Amanda said.

“Let’s put her in the recovery room we have for kids for now. In case anyone comes by.” Nelson said.

Amelia woke up after being asleep for over a week to heal and she can say she felt sore still.

“Hello?’ Amelia jumped a bit at the sound of her voice she sounded like a little girl perfectly.

Amanda heard Amelia and walked into the room. “Well hello sweetie how are we feeling?”

“Sore and why is my voice so high?” Amelia asked.

“We did that so no matter what you would pass a girl. And yes, everything went well your 100% girl now hun.” Amanda said seeing how big Amelia’s smile was.

“On paper right now, your name is Amelia and you came in here to get facial reconstruction from a car crash.

“Oh. Has anyone looked for me?” Amelia asked.

“Yes about 2 days ago and we told them you got pissed at Dr. Nelson the day before and said u were leaving town.” Amanda answered.

“Thank I owe you all.” Amelia wanted to cry at all they had done for her.

“Hun it’s fine we just want to see you happy.” Amanda reached down and gently hugged Amelia careful not to hurt her.

“You will be here a few more days before you get your new identity. The day you get that Dr. Nelson is going to give you some money and have someone give you a ride out of the state after that it’s up to you where you go.” Amanda said while still hugging Amelia.

“Get some rest ok hun you need to recover more before you can go.” Amanda whispered in Amelia’s ear.

Amanda walked over and put some pain killers in Amelia’s I.V and watched as the small girl fell back asleep.

Amanda walked back to Dr. Nelson’s office.

“She woke up sore I gave her some pain killers and something to help her sleep too.” Amanda said.

“Good let’s keep her asleep as much as possible so she can heal. I have everything right now set up and my friend says he will give her, her new Identity once she gets to her new state.” Nelson said.

“Where is she going anyways?” Amanda asked.

“California the north part of it. After that where she goes is up to her. I plan on giving her 1,000 dollars to start off with and a prepaid credit card with 3,000 dollars for a place to stay for a bit.”

“It’s nice you care so much for her.” Amanda said as she saw him think for a minute.

“I’ve learned a lot about John as a person for the last few years and after hearing about his live no one should live like that even someone his size. I feel like his family were monsters to him and I guess I just felt really sorry for him.”

“Well he finally has his dream. And boy is she an adorable girl now.” Amanda says.

“Thanks for all the help with this. You and the rest everyone helped a lot.

“After seeing John for 3 years we all wanted to help him, and you gave us the chance.” Amanda said with a smile.

“Thank again I mean it.” Nelson said.

“It’s fine let’s get back to work though we got a lot to do.”

Before Amelia knew it, she was awake again and it was time for her to leave to her new home.

“Thanks for the help everyone.” Amelia said to the nurses and Nelson who were in her room ready to see her off.

Amanda had Amelia a bag and a backpack her size in normal colors. “These have new clothes for you to wear and I made sure to get the most adult looking ones too sweetie.” Amanda said with a smile.

“Thank you for the clothes Amanda.” Amelia smiled back and hugged Amanda. “I got something for you too Amelia.

Dr. Nelson hands Amelia a small purse that looks like something a little girl would have.

“It has some cash and a card to use for a place to stay. And because it looks like it’s something for a little girl no one will think anything of it.” Nelson smiled.

“Thank you all I mean it.” Amelia said from the bottom of her heart.

“It’s ok hun now let’s get you going, you have a new home to get to.” Everyone followed behind Amelia to the front door where a car with a trust friend of Nelson’s waited.

Amanda then Nelson then the rest of the nurses all gave Amelia a hug. “Take care Amelia we wish you the best.” Amanda kisses Amelia on the head before Amelia gets in the car and shuts the door.

Amelia rolls down the window and waves.

“Thanks again I owe you.” Amelia says as the car starts to drive off away from everyone waving.

“I’m going to miss her.” Amanda said crying into Nelson shoulder.

“It’s ok I will to, but I will make sure to try and keep tabs on her to make sure she does ok.”

“Thank I worry about her.” Amanda says sobbing now.

“I do too I just hope she can live a happy life now.

Amanda saw the car going out of sight tell she could no longer see it and sobbed more into Nelson shoulder.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

Please let me know what you think about the story so far ❤️

Chapter.2

"So, who are you exactly?" Amelia ask's the driver of the car she's in.

"You don't need to worry about that kid I'm just doing Nelson a favor, understand?" The man said not showing any kind of emotion.

"Yeah but I'm not a kid I'm 22." Amelia said proudly.

The man looks over at her up and down before looking back at the rood. "You may be 22 but you look like your 2." Amelia shuts up and decides that it's best just to sit back and relax for the ride.

Amelia looks out the window of the moving car watching house's and tree pass them by as they are getting closer to the edge of the city, she grew up in.

Amelia looks over at the man trying to guess what his deal might be, but she can't seem to think of anything. "Can you tell me where we are going at least?"

The man sighs loudly. "Look I don't know your name, I don't want to know it, it's my job is to get you to where Nelson told me to take you to and that's it no talking no questions nothing."

'Well that is dumb what does he want me to do this while time? I don't even know where the hell we are going!!! I swear if he doesn't stop for bathroom breaks, I will scream.' Amelia was trying to keep her mind busy talking to herself but after a while she thought she was going insane.

"Next gas station is our only break so go to the bathroom and I'll give you 10 bucks to get some snacks. When you are done hurry back out here got it?" The man says keeping his eyes on the road the whole time not even looking at Amelia while he talked.

"Yeah I got it. Bathroom, Snacks then leave." Amelia said while staring out the window hoping they stopped soon.

"Ahh shit I can't send you in by yourself dammit. Let me fill us up then I'll take you inside." The man had forgot that everyone will think she's a lost little kid and he knew it would be best if he went with her.

After another 30 minutes of driving the man spotted a gas station and pulled in, quickly getting out of his car and starting to fill it with gas before he goes around to Amelia's side to let her out.

"Can you go faster I got to pee man!" Amelia said running away from him into the gas station. She ran past the guy at the counter into the women's bathroom barely getting to the toilet in time.

"God that was too close, I'm not drinking any water for the rest of this ride." Amelia looked down at herself sitting on the toilet realizing just how big it was compared to her.

"Hey girl you in here?" The man yells standing outside of the door.

"Yeah I'm finishing up give me a minute." Amelia cleaned herself up as best as she could and pulled up her panties and pants noticing a small damp patch on them. "Shit."

"What's wrong?" The man yells again.

"Nothing its fine I'm coming." Amelia finishes washing her hands before heading out to the man.

The man hands Amelia a ten-dollar bill before going over and grabbing some smokes for himself.

Amelia looked up and down the aisles before finding some snacks she wanted for the rest of the ride. She carefully carried them over to the counter barely being able to place them on it.

"Hey kid you need help at all?" The gas station employee asked.

"No, I'm fine thanks." Amelia said hand the guy the ten.

"You want your change kid it's 11 cents.

"No keep it." Amelia grabs her stuff from the counter before walked back to the car and getting back in her seat.

"Kid you really should be sitting in the back" The man says as he gets back into the driver seat.

"You're kidding, right?" She notices that he has a serious look on his face and decides it's best to get in the back.

Amelia sat in back of the car pissed about not being able to sit in the front but she had no idea who this guy was and thought it best to stay on his good side since he was giving her the ride to wherever she was going.

Amelia felt like they had been driving for 12 hours seeing the sun dip below the horizon.

"Hey how long tell we get there?" Amelia was happy she didn't get any water at their stop or else she would have had to already pee.

"Might as well go to sleep kid it will be a while still." The man said used to driving for long times like this.

"Again I'm 22 years old not a kid." Amelia pouted before resting her head on the window.

"Look I don't care how old you are just go to sleep and make my job easier." Then man said hoping she would listen, and he could get a break from her.

"Fine I'll go to bed just wake me up when we get there." Amelia looked in the bag that Amy and Nelson had gave her and pulled out a blanket she could cover herself up in before closing her eyes and trying to sleep.

Amelia dreams were fill with flashbacks of her parents and brothers growing up always picking on her for being so small or the times she wet her bed. This caused Amelia toss and turn in the back seat of the car for hours before she felt herself being touched by someone causing her to become wide awake.

"Huh what's going on?!?!" Amelia yelled.

"Hey, calm down we are here." The man said watching Amelia rub the sleep from her eyes.

"Where is here?" Amelia asked putting her blanket back in the bag.

"We are at the hotel you will be staying at for a little while. I was told its paid for 2 months after that the rest is up to you to do." The man reaches into his pocket before grabbing a key card. "Here I got your key already, get to you room and someone will be by in an hour with some stuff for you."

Amelia got out of the car with her stuff before she watched the guy quickly get back in the car and take off away from the hotel.

"Fucking prick couldn't tell me his name, couldn't tell me where we were going. Hell, I don't even know what state I'm in or even were I'm at......" Amelia sighs heavily. "Well this is just great, at least the card has the room number on it."

Amelia walked into the Hotel before looking for the hallway with her number. After walked all the way to the end of the hall she found her room. She slipped the card in the slot hearing it unlock she opens the door and heads in letting it close behind her before tossing what she has on the bed then quickly running into the bathroom.

Amelia barely gets to the toilet on time again. "Wish I would have known my bladder would get this week before I got in the car would have got something to help at least." Amelia sighs before finishing up and stripping off her clothes to hot in the shower for a long overdue bath.

Amelia finishes up her bath and steps out grabbing a towel making sure to dry herself off well not wanting anything to happen to her new self.

She walks out the bed and digs in the bag before finding some plan colored clothes that at least made her look a bit older.

"Well whoever is bring what should be here soon." Amelia said looking at the clock before grabbing the remote and deciding to watch some tv for a little bit.

Before Amelia knew it, she heard on a knock on her door and a voice asking for Amelia.

"Nelson sent me open the door Amelia." The voice on the other end of the door said.

Amelia went over to the door before unlocking it and opening it letting the person in.

"Hello young lady I'm here with some stuff for you to help you out. Also, you can just call me J dear?" J said before sitting down in the only chair in the room.

"Um Hello J I have no idea what you got for me I was not told much before I got sent here." Amelia says with a bit of concern in her voice.

"Don't worry sweetie it will be fine. I got you a new ID a new Birth certificate and a Social Security number for you that match your new identity." Amelia watched as he pulled out a folder and handed everything to her, she looked it all over and was amazed at everything.

"Umm thanks but isn't this illegal?" Amelia knew she was already wanted for questioning at least she didn't want fraud on her in her new home too.

"Yes and no. Right now, it is illegal to anyone looking at it, but once you do a few things it will look legal." J said smiling at Amelia.

"Ok what do you mean? How do you make this legal?" Amelia was thinking this guy must be nuts or something who the hell did Nelson have meet her.

"You need to open a bank account, get your first paycheck from a job and some mail, then go try and get your drivers License in this state. After that make it look like you were born and raised in this state even fake school records." J smiled seeing how she was looking at him.

"That's it?" Amelia knew there had to be more, but she wasn't sure what.

"After that I will call each week on a phone, I give you to make sure no one has found out who you really are. If you don't answer my call, I will call back each day for 3 days after that. If you don't answer then I will delete your new identity so nothing can be traced back to me in case, you got in trouble." J saw the wheels turning in her head as she stared at him with an empty look.

"So, wait if I don't talk to you at least once every 10 days you will delete my identity why?" Amelia wasn't sure why he would even do that. She thought he was supposed to help her.

"It's only for the first year Amelia after that the phone I gave you becomes useless and you are Amelia forever dear." J smiled at her letting that sink in.

"Ok I'll do not like I have much of a choice to say no do i?" Amelia said looking at him.

"Nope it's yes or yes." J laughed a bit at his own small joke.

"Oh, and Amelia before I forget you have a job interview across town at a toy store. Tomorrow at 1, here's a map for you." J pulls out a map he drew on some paper before giving it to Amelia.

Once J sees her start to look it over, he gets up and quickly leaving the phone and a charger in the chair he was in before leaving the room.

"What the hell is with fucking everyone just leaving so damn quick." Amelia screams.

"I swear if I ever get a chance to talk to Nelson again, I'm going to ask him why the hell does he know so many weird ass people." Amelia says before looking back over the papers in her hand.

Amelia then notices 4 small letters in the bottom left of the map J drew her.

Amelia starts to say them out loud to herself. C A L I? What the hell is C A L I." Amelia said before putting them together and screaming it out in shock. "I'M IN CALIFORNIA??!?!?! WHAT THE HELL!" Now that Amelia thought back to it, that was why the guy driving the car wanted her to sleep so he could finish the drive without her knowing where she was going to end up.

Amelia goes over the big and looks inside it pulling everything out before looking in the small purse and seeing all the money and card she had been give with a small note explaining what to do with it.

Amelia's stomach starts to make noise, realizing she hasn't had any food since before she went to sleep she looks for the hotel room phone and decides to order a pizza for the day know that should feed her for at least 2 days.

Amelia wanted for the pizza before thinking maybe after eating some she might go for a walk and see where her interview is at, so she doesn't it lost.

After 45 minutes Amelia hears a knock on the door and a guy saying pizza.

"I'm coming."

Amelia opens the door and see's some teenage kid holding the pizza.

"Hey kid where's you mommy and daddy?

"I ordered the pizza jackass just give me the damn things." Amelia tosses a 20 at him before waiting for him to hand her the pizza.

"Calm down shorty here's your pizza" The teenager hands her the pizza before he picks up the money and see Amelia slam the door in his face.

"Fucking brat." The kid says before walking away happy at least got a small tip.

"Asshole." Amelia says walking over to the bed and jumping up on it watch some TV and eat her Pizza.

"Not bad but I've had better." Amelia says before looking at the clock with Pizza still in her mouth.

"Only 1:37? Guess I should get going and see some of the town need to kill some time."

Amelia got up and put her shoes on before heading to the door with a slice of pizza in hand.

Amelia opened the door before looking back at the room and being a little sad at how empty it was, it reminded her of her apartment she had. Amelia made up her mind she was going to make sure she made some friends in this new town, whatever the towns name might be.

Amelia closed the door behind her before heading out to see the city and get an idea of her new home.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I'm honestly intrigued where you go with this... I had half-expected the new identity to be the baby of someone when she got there. I don't give it long until social services picks her up. Hopefully the real heat stays off of her from the theft. The desperation part I could see happening unfortunately. 

Looking forward to future parts! :)

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I'm honestly intrigued where you go with this... I had half-expected the new identity to be the baby of someone when she got there. I don't give it long until social services picks her up. Hopefully the real heat stays off of her from the theft. The desperation part I could see happening unfortunately. 

Looking forward to future parts! :)

o.o wow thanks i have a few ideas for later but right now once i get to one place i need to pick how i want the story to go really. just gotta pick an idea i have that i like lol.

I got everything Pathed out atm for like 6-12 chapters depending on how big i make them.

16 minutes ago, Susie said:

I'm loving it so far can't wait to find out what happens next 

Heheh thank you ❤️ i'm gonna start working on it tonight once i finish another chapter for Emily's happiness ❤️ ill post it as soon as i can

• Like 1

Not a bad story line I half expected it to be kinda like a human trafficking thing for a minute. Glad she got where she was goin in one peace .as for ideas it's Cali baby live that shit up.

6 hours ago, elfenlied said:

I will try and get Chapter 3 done today and some other stuff but right now I'm not feeling well and am running a fever so sorry if its a bit late ❤️

Hope you feel well soon!

11 hours ago, elfenlied said:

I will try and get Chapter 3 done today and some other stuff but right now I'm not feeling well and am running a fever so sorry if its a bit late ❤️

No worries on it being late, your health is more important. I wish you a speedy recovery so you can feel better soon.

Sorry it took so long for this one. Gonna try and get more done today still not great but I'll power though it.

Chapter 3

Amelia had started walking away from the hotel and looked for a street sign to remember where it was at before she got too far away.

“Now that I’m fully awake this town looks kind of small.” Amelia kept looking for a street sign before she finally found one and made a note to remember the street name before turning the corner and following the sidewalk like the map showed her.

As Amelia started walked, she started today a dream remembering how it had come to this and what had brought her here, it seemed like yesterday in her mind.

“Mom…. Can I go play outside?” John asked hoping she would say yes.

“Maybe if you were not such a sissy, I would let you, but sissies don’t get to play with big boys only other sissy’s and girls.” John looked down at the ground sad before heading back to his room to play by himself.

John got up the stairs before running into his old brother. “Sorry.” John said meekly before trying to get into quickly get into his room. He feels the back of his shirt get pulled hard and gets pulled into his brother’s room.

“Hey, Chris what was that for.” John trying not to cry his hardest, so he won’t get teased by his brother.

“Hey little shit remembers what I told you?” Chris looked down at his brother scared trying to slowly back away from him.

“Umm no?” John suddenly felt his brother’s fist in his stomach. John fell on his side crying in pain.

At that moment their mom walked into Chris’s room to ask him a question before she saw John on the floor.

“God what did the useless shit do this time?” His mom said looking down at John crying on the floor.

“The little shit for to clean my room like I told him to yesterday.” Chris looked down at his younger brother before kicking him in his side causing him to cry more.

“If the useless thing can’t even do that, he can go without dinner again, not like he will ever grow. God why did I even give birth to you I should have had you aborted.” Their mom grabbed John before going over to his door and opening it tossing him in watching him hit the floor hard.

“Keep it up and I’ll kick your ass out your just about to turn 16 so I don’t have to worry anymore. You useless child.” John’s mom slammed the door behind her locking it with the lock on the door of the door out of his reach.

John slowly crawled over to his bed in pain before grabbing his stuffed cat Sharky and cuddling it hoping the pain will stop.

John didn’t know how much longer he could take this crying himself to sleep that night.

When john woke up, he felt something missing he quickly shot up and started looking for his stuffed cat Sharky. Panicking John started looking all around his room tell he was sure Sharky was not in.

John quickly ran to his door and hoped it was not locked. He turned the knob and it opened he slowly poked his head out making sure it was clear before heading downstairs to look for Sharky.

John quickly started looking hoping his mom or one of his brothers or even worse his dad would find him out of his room.

“Well well well. What is my useless son doing out of his room?” John panicked and shot up turning around seeing his mom looking down at him.

‘Um… Mom where is my stuffed cat Sharky?” John asked his body shaking badly scared that she caught him.

‘Um… Mom where is my stuffed cat Sharky?” John asked his body shaking badly scared that she caught him.

“Oh, that ratty thing? I threw it out along with your stash of girl’s clothes you hid, you little sissy freak.”  His mom stood over him laughing at him cowering in fear.

“I'm not a sissy freak I’m trans….” John felt the impact of her slap on his face as it sent him backwards.

“You’re a freak I don’t care what you call yourself. You are a short useless waste of life you freak.” His mom walked over to him and picked him up before Carrying him to his room and tosses him in it.

“All your stuff is gone deal with it. We are going to church I expect this house clean by the time we get back, if it’s not you can talk to your father.” His mom left his room closing the door before she finished getting ready and left the house to join the family in the car.

John slowly got up getting his balance back, hearing his family’s car leave he made his way back down stairs and that’s when he noticed part of his stuffed animals tail laying on the table in plan view for him to now see. John broke down crying grabbing the tail holding it tightly to his chest.

John only thought about it for a second before he got up still crying and made his way to the front door. John looked up at it and slowly grabbed the handle turning it before he was blinded by the light, John knew there was no turning back now.

John made is way out to the street before looking around a bit, it had been a few months since he had been this far. John took off running away from his house. He had no idea where he would go but that didn’t matter anymore he was sick of the abuse, sick of his family, sick of everything and his mom took the only thing he cared about away he knew he had to run before it ended up being next.

Sudden he heard someone yelling “Hey little girl.” John kept running faster “Hey miss, miss?”

Suddenly it became clear that it was not in the daydream Amelia got out of her thoughts and turned around seeing a Police officer behind her looking down at her smiling like you would at a small child.

The officer got down on her knees in front of Amelia. “Sweetie are you lost?” The officer still smiling at her.

Amelia froze up scared and not sure what to do. Suddenly she felt her wet herself slightly she just hoped the officer couldn’t see it. Was not sure, whether she should show her the new I.D she got or not.

“Sweetie did you run away from your mommy or daddy?” The female officer called over her radio for a possible lost or missing child.

Amelia knew she had to say something before this got worse, she was scared, and she hoped J did a good job. “Um officer I’m not really a kid….” Amelia said as the officer looked at her.

“Oh, really sweetie? How old are you then? The officer asked wanting to humor the little girl a bit hoping to keep her busy tell they could find her parents.

“I’m really 22 Officer.” Amelia watched as the officer tried to hide a small snicker. “Really I am!” Amelia reached into her small purse she had and handed the I.D to the officer praying that J was as good as he said.

“What the hell?” The officer looked at the I.D in her hand before grabbing it and radioing the name in.

“Your really 22?” The officer did not believe it one bit even looking at the I.D no person this small could be that old, could they?

“Yes, ma’am I know I’m short I get mistaken as a kid a lot.” Amelia answered trying to keep a smile and not show how scared she is or the fact that she wet herself slightly.

The officer hears her radio made noise before grabbing it and pulling it to her ear.

The officer looked down in shock at Amelia. She was really 22 and telling the truth.

“Umm I’m sorry for thinking you where a kid Miss.” The officer says before handing her back her I.D.

“Don’t worry it happens a lot.” Amelia says before putting her I.D back in her purse and slowly backing up.

“Have a nice day!” The officer says before she goes back on patrol.

Amelia breaths sigh of relief know she will have to thank J when he called her. Amelia’s next problem was what to do about her wet pants and underwear. She looked down noticing it was almost impossible to even tell against her dark pants.

Amelia decided she would have go to buy some at least for now and then head over and try and get herself a pre-paid cell phone she can use for when she might need it.

She made her way down the street before spotting a clothing store and deciding to head inside and grab some stuff really quick. She made her way to the kid’s clothes before grabbing a shirt and pants that looked the least like a kid’s outfit before grabbing a pack of plan white panties in her size.

Amelia made her way over to the check out and tossed the stuff up on it not being able to see over it.

“Aww sweetie where’s your mommy to buy your new pretty clothes.” A teen girl said looking over her counter at the girl.

“Miss I’m really 22 and not kid can I please just buy the clothes?” The girl looks down shocked and studders a bit.

“Um. Um. Um. Sure, I guess.” The girl rings up the clothes and underwear before saying the total.

Amelia hands the girl the money then takes her clothes to the bathroom really quick to change.

Amelia quickly got in the single person bathroom and locked the door behind her. She put the new short on knowing it would look weird if she didn’t after she just bought it. She then slipped her pants and underwear down looking at the damage.

“Dammit why am I wetting myself again? 2 freaking times in a day is 2 too many.” Amelia says to herself before opening the pack of underwear and putting them on then the new pants.

She tosses her old clothes in the trash. She opens the door and exits sneaking past the checkout girl heading outside to find where she can get a cell phone.

She walks down the street looking at all the old buildings still wondering what the town is called. She then spots in a block away from her a phone store where she hopes she can get herself a cell phone.

Amelia makes her way to the phone store before ending in and looking at some phones.

“Excuse me sweetie you need to stay with your parents in here.” A sickly-sweet voice says behind her.

Amelia turns around seeing some guy in a suit that belongs to the store. “I’m not lost, I’m not a kid. I need a pre-paid, phone maybe one I can play games on?” Amelia saw a look of shock on the guys face as he looked down at her.

“Um how old are you if you don’t mind me asking?” He wondered if someone was trying to prank him no way this little girl was an adult she looked like a toddler at best.

“I’m 22 and I need a phone can you help or not?” She just wanted to get a phone and get the hell out of this place.

“Um over this way Miss.” The man took her over to some pre-paid phones that can play games on them.

“Ok I’ll this one and the card with Unlimited everything.” The man grabs them down for her before taking her to the register to pay for the stuff and help her activate it.

Amelia was really getting sick of this guy explaining how to use the phone she just wanting to leave.

Finally, after over an hour of dealing with the guy he finally finished and handed her, her phone.

“Thank you for shopping with us and have a nice day. He said smiling.

“Thanks for the help you too.” Amelia faked a smile and quickly got out hoping she didn’t have to deal with anyone else today.

Amelia thought now would be a good idea to find out the towns name and pulled open maps on her phone before looking in shock.

“Redding California? Where the hell is that.” She zooms out before looking in shock.

“There is nothing here…. This is the biggest city for miles…. Great and I still have to find the toy store where I need to do my interview. Well let’s hope this map app can help me find it.

Amelia looks around before she finds it near the city limits. She starts to follow the maps directions to the toy store still looking around at the town wondering how long she might spend here.

Amelia can see the store a few blocks away before she suddenly notices a candy store next to her.

“I guess a little candy can’t hurt.” She giggles to herself before heading in and looking around.

She spends 10 minutes looking around grabbing things here and there before she fells herself being lifted in the air.

“EKK!” Amelia screams before she is turned around to face what looks like a slightly angry employee.

“And what do you think you’re doing in here young lady? Where are your parents at, you should not be here without them.” The women holding the scared Amelia asks.

“Um. Um. Um.” Amelia shocked and scared to be in the air like this. she never did like highest and this was freaking her out.

“Well young lady? Where are they? Do I need to call the police to find your parents?” Amelia could tell the women was getting pissed at her.

“Um excuse me but I’m not a toddler or some lost kid…. I’m really 22.” Amelia said.

The women looked Amelia up and down having a hard time believing that. “Ok if you really are that old do you have any proof?” The woman watched as Amelia dug in her purse before pulling out an I.D.

The woman put Amelia back down on the ground gently before grabbing the I.D and looking it over.

Amelia saw the shocked expression on the woman’s face that she was used to seeing.

“You may be 22 but unless you come back with someone a little taller, you can’t get any candy.” The woman says coldly before handing Amelia her I.D back.

“Fine be that way.” Amelia grabbed her I.D out of the woman’s hands putting it back in her purse and running out the door away from the store.

“22? There is no way in hell that, that cute little girl is 22. I find that too hard to believe.” The woman says seeing Amelia run down the street.

Amelia ran finally stopping and looking up realizing she was in front of the toy store.  She decided it was best if she got a look around the place before she came back tomorrow for her interview.

Amelia slowly made her way into the store and started looking around amazed eyes glowing at all the toys she saw. She made her way down a few aisles not seeing much she would have liked as a kid she kept looking tell she saw them and her eyes lite up brightly. She slowly reached up and grabbed what she wanted, lucky that it was with in her reach.

“Pink and purple LEGOs…. I always wanted these so bad, I wonder how much they are.” Amelia looks back up in front of her. “40 bucks for 1500 LEGOs? Hell, that’s worth it.” Amelia takes them with her looking for the checkout she finally sees it but no one to ring her up she makes it up to the desk and puts the LEGOs on it when she hears a voice behind her.

“Ahm”  

Amelia turns around and sees a tall woman looking down at her with a raised eyebrow.

“Umm Hi?” Amelia says scared.

Amelia just hoped that this woman was the owner and that this wouldn’t affect her interview tomorrow.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

It seems everyone loves this story and I thank everyone for reading it. I will try to keep daily or every other day updates on this as much as possible I have a lot planned for before It even gets to the fun stuff.

Chapter 4

“Might I ask who you are?” The lady asked.

“Um my name is Amelia. Just so you know I’m not a toddler….”

“Sweetie I know you are 22 so don’t worry. My name is Amy.” Amy smiled down at Amelia hoping not to scare her off.

“Hello Amy, you’re the first person today to at least treat me somewhat normal.” Amelia put her hand out to shake Amy’s.

“No need to be so formal hun come here.” Amy picked up Amelia and hugged her tightly.

“Hey hey hey put me down I don’t like heights!” Amelia felt herself slightly wet her new pants again. She hoped this was not going to be an everyday thing at this rate.

“Relax I’m not going to drop you and I wanted to hug you cause the moment I saw you I knew I was going to give you the job.” Her voice soft but warm with a slight happiness to it.

“Wait really? I don’t have to do anything I just got the job?” Confused Amelia just looked at Amy not sure what to do.

“Hun it’s an easy job everyone in town orders stuff and I send it to them same day. The only people we really deal with are people from out of town. Just help them find stuff or stand next to items they want to look at so they can size them up.” Amy laughed a bit watching Amelia’s face change to the look that said. What the hell?

“So, will I even be doing anything other than showing people what their kid might look on it?” She was slightly annoyed now at the thought of even doing that.

“Yes, you will also stock stuff on the lower shelves, so I don’t have to bend over as much and get hurt.” It wasn’t a perfect job, but Amy knew Amelia wouldn’t mind doing it as easy as it will be.

“That doesn’t sound too bad is the pay good at least?”

“Yes, sweetie it’s good so you don’t need to worry.” She planned on starting Amelia out at 14 an hour with hazard pay just in case something fell on her and hurt her.

“Ok I like this job so far doesn’t sound too bad anymore, now can I please be put down?” Amy placed her on the ground gently before noticing her problem.

“I’m sorry if I’m the reason you wet your pants hun. We can go grab some clothes and you can change into them for now while I wash yours in the back does that work?” Amelia really didn’t want to be in wet clothes but at the same time she knew she would be stuck dressed in kid clothes.

“I guess. Why do you have a washer here?” Amelia hadn’t heard of a toy store with a washer before and was confused at why it might have one.

“Amelia, I do sell clothes if you look in the corner. I need a washer and dryer in case I need to wash them cause of a baby or a toddler.”

“Ok that makes sense, I guess. Not as weird when you think of it that way.” Amelia saw that Amy had started to walk away and decided it was best to follow her for now.

“Your what size dear?” Amy looked Amelia up and down trying to guess her size.

“2T-3T Sadly.” Amelia felt like she wanted to cry.

“Hun it’s ok it was only a onetime thing and I scared you so it’s my fault really.” Amy wanted to cuddle the girl but kept having to remind herself that Amelia was really 22 and not a toddler.

“It’s not the first.” Amelia crying a little harder tried to finish what she was trying to say. “This is the third time today I’ve been scared and wet myself……”

Amy knelt down next to the girl and brought her into a hug letting her cry on her shoulder. “Amelia some people wet themselves when they get scared, it happens dear let’s just get you cleaned up and go from there ok?”

“Ok… Thank you.” Amelia couldn’t believe that she was already crying in front of her new boss. ‘Here I am a legal adult and I’m crying over wetting myself what is wrong with me!’ Amy let go of Amelia before getting up and looking for some clothes for Amelia.

Amy spent a few minutes looking before finding a the most grown-up shirt and pants she had. Amy went over to the underwear and was about to grab some panties when she thought maybe something a bit thicker might help and grabbed a pack of training underwear for girls.

“Ok Amelia you might not like this, but I found the most grown-up stuff I had. Also, I think for right now maybe this underwear might work better.”

Amelia looked from her arms at Amy and wet herself more in shock soaking her pants and making it drip on the floor. In front of her was a bright pink shirt with a flower on it with bright pink pants to match and the thickest underwear she has ever seen.

“Oh, dear I’m sorry do you want me to help you clean up?” Amy wasn’t sure want to do, she didn’t want to make it worse, but she wanted to help the poor girl.

“No thank you I got it I feel bad enough as is.” Amelia grabbed the clothes and underwear from her hands before around for the bathroom.

“The bathroom is too your right hun. Don’t worry about cleaning this up I’ll do it for you just get cleaned up ok?” Amy felt bad for the girl knowing she must be having a rough day at this point.

Amelia made her way to the bathroom carrying everything in her hands. When she got to the door, she saw it had a handle for kids to use, she used that before going in and setting the clothes on the changing table in the bathroom. Amelia took off her clothes and underwear before looking at herself in the mirror for kids.

What she saw staring back at her made her feel depressed, she looked like she had for the last 20 years just a girl now. She started cleaning herself up making sure she got all of her legs not wanting to smell like a toddler that wet themselves. She then walked back over to the changing table and grab the pack of underwear before opening them and giving them a good look over.

“Well at least they aren’t pull-ups or diapers that’s a bonus, I guess. But wow these look so thick for underwear.” She slowly slid them up her legs before fitting them in place feeling the thick bulk of fabric between her legs, she couldn’t believe she was in training underwear.

She went back over and grabbed the pants and shirt putting the shirt on first before the pants. She found the pants a bit tight with her new underwear. least they were better than nothing she thought.

She checked her shoes and was ecstatic to find them dry and not wet. She quickly put them back on before she grabbed her wet clothes and the pack of training underwear before heading back out to where Amy was at.

“Well it looks like they fit well might have needed to grab some bigger pants but that will work for now I think.” If she didn’t know any better, she could have sworn someone had left they’re in her store.

“Sorry about this how much do I owe you for the clothes and stuff?” Amelia had started to reach into her purse when Amy stopped her.

“Amelia you’re going to be working here from now on just think of it as a gift ok. I have a lot of faith in you and know you will do well. Just remember to ask for help you need it and don’t push yourself.” It would be interesting to see how people react to Amelia working here Amy thought but she also thought how funny it will be to watch people freak out.

“What time will I need to be here each day?” Amelia was hoping it would not be too early she always sucked at getting up early.

“Well for you I’m thinking maybe 10-close and I’ll feed you dinner as a bonus for working so long. How does that sound?”

Amelia thought about it for a minute thinking that a free dinner might not be as bad as a perk. She didn’t like being on her feet all the time, but she guessed she wouldn’t be on them none stop.

“Will I be able to sit down when no one is here, and everything is stocked to rest my feet?” Amelia watched as Amy’s face turned into a look of horror and shock.

“Amelia I’m not a slave driver of course I want you to rest your feet and sit down. Being on your feet for that long will cause blisters. I would feel so guilty if that happened, so please rest as much as you can when you can.” Amelia’s smiled happy that least Amy was a nice boss.

“I forgot to ask, does anyone else work here besides you and me?”

“Well we have 2 other people, but they are part time and in school one is a 17-year-old boy and the other is a girl that just turned 18. I will introduce you to them when they come in, in the next few days for work sound good.” Amelia nodded at her knowing everything should be alright with Amy as a boss. She just hoped the 2 other employees wouldn’t pick on her.

“Thanks again for the clothes.” Amelia blushes red knowing in the past this would have never happened.

“Hun it’s no problem I scared you and it happened sometimes people wet themselves when they get scared, so don’t worry about it." Having Amy say it happens did help but not a lot it still made her worried knowing this had never happened before.

Amelia had a thought that if this keeps up, she knew she would have to see a doctor or something.

“If it’s ok with you Amy I might head back to where I’m staying and call it a day. It’s been to long for me and rough.” Amelia admitted just wanting to get back to the hotel and relax then sleep.

“Sure, hun I can tell it’s been hard for you. Do you have a phone?”

“Yeah I just got one a bit ago.” Amelia grabs her phone out of her purse before handing it to Amy.

“Ok I’ll put my number in yours and find your number and add you to mine.” Amy quickly puts hers in Amelia’s phone and Amelia’s in hers before handing Amelia own phone back.

“Thanks Amy.” The smile on Amelia’s face said a lot about her and it made Amy happy inside to see it.

“I’ll call you in the morning to make sure your awake and ready for work ok hun?” She hoped this might relax Amelia and not make her nervous for her first day.

“Ok thanks again today forever and I’m sorry about the miss.” Amelia couldn’t help it as her face turned a lovely shade of crimson as she looked at Amy.

“Again, hun it’s fine don’t worry about it stuff like that happens. Now get your butt home and relax.” Amelia didn’t need to be told as she ran from the store as fast as she could trying to get home quickly. Not wanting to be soon dressed like this knowing it would be even harder to believe she’s really 22.

Amelia saw the street her hotel was on and booked it. Before she knew it, she was standing in front of her room with her keycard out of breath. She quickly opened the door before heading it side and locking it behind her.

Amelia set her stuff down on the floor and jumped on her bed and closed her eyes just wanting the day to end but it was only 5:30.

“God this better not happen again this has been the most embarrassing day since I left home.” Amelia rolled over and looked around the empty room before she started sobbing quietly.

“I miss Sharky I really really miss him.” Amelia couldn’t stop crying remember earlier when she was thing about her past and her stuffed animal Sharky.

Amelia made a promise to herself when she went to work tomorrow to get a new stuffed kitty no matter what she needed her Sharky back. She had been without him for years and now that she was free forever, she wanted him again.

Amelia slowly got him still crying she walked to the bathroom and stripped her clothes before taking a hot bath and enjoy the water relax her body. After 30 minutes Amelia thought it was best to get out and dried herself on before putting on a nightdress and some more training underwear not wanting to bother with the new pack of panties she had bought in her purse.

She got on her bed making her to grab the remove and a bottle of water before laying down to watch some TV and play a game on her phone.

Amelia decided to spend the next few hours watching TV and playing games on her phone worried about what might happen tomorrow at her new job and hoping that Amy can make sure nothing goes gone in the store.

“Three total. Even when I lived with my family, I never wet myself no matter how much they hurt me I never wet myself…. I’m 22 what the hell is wrong with me, I’m not ever going be even slightly normal or not messed up. I think I may need to get a therapist or someone to talk to I can’t be alone forever….”

Amelia started crying at everything going on in her mind she wanted help she wanted to forget her past life, but she knew this was a chance at a new start and she wanted to make everything perfect.

Amelia fell asleep that night at 2:31 sucking her thumb worried about her job in the morning.

• Like 10

Hmm... The water bottle at night may lead to a bad wake up. Elfenlied, this is another beautiful chapter Amelia may be stressing out now but hopefully hre her routine will allow some of that stress to leave, or worse it may compound it due to the Karens and Chads people in retail have to deal with... Too many ways this could go.

1 hour ago, Jayme said:

Hmm... The water bottle at night may lead to a bad wake up. Elfenlied, this is another beautiful chapter Amelia may be stressing out now but hopefully hre her routine will allow some of that stress to leave, or worse it may compound it due to the Karens and Chads people in retail have to deal with... Too many ways this could go.

I have a lot of things planned to come that will make it interesting and it will lead to a lot of fun things later in the story, I just need to get to the marker i set myself to really open it up and get longer chapters going. Thank you for liking it I've tried to make my grammar and spelling as good as i can and make sure the story reads well for everyone ❤️ 

5 hours ago, Susie said:

Oh I can't wait to see how her adventures of a new life leads her to

Keep up the good work elfen

Thank you ❤️ I'll try and get another chapter out tonight or some time tomorrow morning again. ❤️