LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Sleep With Your Diaper On?

Guest Dia

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I am sleeping in 3 thick cloth diapers, plastic or rubberpants and a onesie every night. I sleep until morning, and when I wake up, I am wet, very wet. The diapers make me more secure. My wife think diapers are better than a wet bed. Normaly she buy my plastic or rubberpants, she wants a nice look. :fish_h4h:

I sometimes do but not very often, not enough to say "all the time" or like its some common occassion. Reason why is I still live at home and I'm afraid that what if someone was to come in, try to wake me up for school or WHATEVER the reason ...

I'd rather NOT be caught than to enjoy 1 years worth of sleeping. Besides, the only thrill is going to sleep and maybe waking up, other than that you have to remember ... you're sleeping!

With that said, I'll probably enjoy it more when I get some time alone in the years to come.

Regardless of my need to wear a Nappy at night, I would now choose to anyway as I love to wake in the morning with a hot Nappy :beer: there is just nothing to beat that feeling. :thumbsup:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :P

True, there's nothing that beats feeling secure...but the GF likes it better if I don't wear one, so I don't wear to bed....not if she's around, and that's most nights of the year. Travelling alone is another matter.

Dill Pickle

• 2 months later...

OF COURSE I DO!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: Besides the Comfort, I Agree it would Feel Weird Without a Diapers :roflmao: . I am so Glad these Diapers were Invented!!!!! You Know, Anyone who puts Us down for Wearing Diapers is Really Stupid. In my opinion, there alot of other MORE DANGEROUS things to Do such as drugs, Alcohol Etc. If there was any harm in Diapers (In my Opinion there is None) it is Certainly Less than Anything Else.

Nathan

I used to wear one almost every night before i got with my ex-girlfriend, but the fear from her almost catching me in one broke the habit.

I fell asleep in one and she came over and sat on the edge of my bed, I'm lucky that woke me up because she was reaching for that area to wake me up with a welcome surprise. i had to tell her that i had a bad nightmare as the reason i jumped away from her, she kept trying to cuddle to calm me down which only made the fear of her finding out worse.

i'm extremely lucky i made it out of that intense situation! after that i have had a mental block against wearing one to bed. i'm trying to break down that mental barrier, but it's just not the same as it used to be.

Yes I doooooo. indeed! Since I was a child. I would steal diapers wear them just to be happy! Not from stores. I be in a world of hurt if I did. All the way from Ele, Middle, and High School. When I had the chance. I been busted by my mother a few times. Finding dirty diapers that is. Never been caught wearing them. All the way from my first job to the one I have Now! All the beautiful girls/women I worked with don't even know of my fetish for diapers. Never told anyone. Bought My first pack of diapers in high school. Assurance diapers when they were the big packs. They were hard to hide. To this day. I'm happy. I have all the diapers I want. I usually wear two - four diapers depending which they are. I like bulkiness. Well-padded, the feeling, so comfortable. Since 05' I've been wearing them just about every night cause I'm independent now. I discovered I like lots of baby powder in the diaper, w/o it it doesn't feel as comfortable. It doesn't feel right. I don't care what people think anymore if they think it's disgusting. Weird or whatever I just simply don't care. I LOVE MY DIAPERS!

I am a Bed Wetter so yes I do wear them to bed and when I just want to just take a load off and relax. Bathroom breaks just interrupt my relaxation so I just sit in a diaper and a shirt and nothing eltes.