LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Leak?!

I was just a little surprised this morning that my diaper leaked :( - I wasn't even flooding. And what I like about these diapers is they're so good in that department... allowing me to feel flood and feel wet for hours without leaking. I think I must have skipped one vital step (checking gathers) when putting it on. Oh well... Alanis Morissette story -- you live and you learn.

Fluffing and leg gatherers, or that penis is pointing wrong direction

I have started wearing chastity with ABDL diapers, to make sure the penis is always pointing down, so I can use the diapers to its capacity 
I use it with other diapers too sometime

It's easier to keep it pointed down in my case --  No natural erection because I have an implant.  It also keeps it roughly my erect length, even without an erection (it never retracts or shrinks down).  The results: I can and do fold it down into the crotch of my diapers and most of the time it remains there until I'm ready to change to a dry one.

TBH, I wouldn't mind getting rid of it
Its mostly in the way and the only benefit is that you can stand when peeing, which is a mute point since we wear diapers 

I would at least want to try being a girl for a month..

Here is the thing about wearing diapers. I wear 24/7 and I learned a very important part about being inco. no matter how hard you try, diapers are just going to leak occasionally. No matter how hard you try or how thick you make them, You are just going to have a leaky diaper every now and then. I wear dry 24/7s with an abena booster and sometimes even a huggies over night in the middle of that mix. Even with all that, from time to time I wake up in a wet bed. I never flood because I am truly inco. Gravity is not your friend and fluid flows in the easiest direction. Some time that means straight out the top of your diaper. Best to just say.. oh well and move on with your day, clean the linens and try for a dry bed the next night.

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

Penis is pointed the wrong way if it flows out the top of your diaper

Never leaked with a fresh diaper, so if your incontinent you should put on a fresh diaper before bed, preferably with a booster 
Only times I ever leak is when I sit and the diaper get squished so the urine has nowhere to go

A lot of things can lead to a leak. Proper fitment, and for guys pointing things down are big ones. The OP never said how much he is voiding at night. I get leaks from time to time wearing premium AB diapers with absorption ratings from 4500ml to 6250ml. I also usually drink 40oz to 80oz of water before I go to sleep so I pee multiple times a night. If all goes well I usually end up with a diaper that is at or near capacity. However, sometimes leaks happen. It usually occurs when I end up on my stomach after multiple wettings. The front of my diaper is already saturated so anything new has no way of being absorbed. I compensate for this by going to sleep on my back hoping to fill the rear of my diaper first, but It doesn’t always work out. If I didn’t drink so much water before bed I’d probably be safe, but there is no fun in that.