LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

questions on pooping diapers

Her's some questions on pooping our diapers. Do you push/strain when pooping? Is it soft, semi-soft, medium firm or real hard? When you're pooping and it's semi-soft/medium-firm, do you just let it go slowly and easy? No strains? I know for me, I use a lot of fiber supplements(Metamucil)  to eat (or drink). I do it every day and I have to say, it keeps my BM's very easy. Each day I have at least twice a day, sometimes 3 or 4 if I'm fiber loading. It's enormous every time and I end with huge quantity. I love my diapers and when I poop, It's always big. Yea, everyone has one of those days when they get sick and end a lose one. Those ones I just hate it. At least it doesn't happen a lot. But I have to say, I really love to poop my diapers and I let go with no problems at all. Anyone?

I sort of gently push. Mine are reasonably firm...not runny at all. If I didn't push all at once, it would take me a long time to finish the job. Although if I have the house to myself for a whole day, that can be fun.

Interesting Three River.  I've been pooping my diapers for 'fun' for years and found semi-soft to semi-firm to be easy with little strain. Too firm causes it to be hard to poop. I usually like to sit on my easy chair with my knees up and let the BM slide up around on my balls. It's semi-firm at first which can take a little push. Then there's a mighty surge when the semi-soft poop begins to grow second by second, ending with a slow progression. Kind of like a big balloon. To be honest, the bigger the better. Also, it's a nice, slow loading. 

• Like 1

For me it does not matter the consistency of the poop, I just let it happen as it needs to. 
I find myself pooping my diaper quite often when I cough hard, this can be bothersome at times but as long as I stay in diapers it don’t really matter. 

Messing my diaper is "like eating a box of chocolates; you never know what you're going to get."  Every poopy diaper is a new and unique experience,  sometimes a little lump, sometimes diaper blow out, sometimes solid, sometimes mushy, sometimes very stinky, sometimes hardly stinky, and on and on...  but always great fun and pleasurable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Im one of the weird ones. I prefer mine to be more runny. But in actuality mine is always a guessing game. Its either soft or I dont go for 2 days. Then its hard followed by runny 3 hours later. 

• Like 1
On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 11:06 AM, Three Rivers said:

For the most part mine are like soft serve ice cream. Just one small push and then it just goes on until finished. 

I like to pop on my hands and knees and the poop goes down and around my balls and I can grab my balls through rubber pants and diaper and squish it around in the daiaper and around my balls and then sit down amnd squish it even more. I feels so good to have poop all over in my diaper and rubvber pants

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 6:39 AM, iluvmydiapers said:

For me it does not matter the consistency of the poop, I just let it happen as it needs to. 
I find myself pooping my diaper quite often when I cough hard, this can be bothersome at times but as long as I stay in diapers it don’t really matter. 

I have laid on my stomach diapered and locking rubber pants and let thel pop come out and run down in my crotch and ooz all around my balls and it feels great. More fun to keep it in diaper for a shile and sit in it and just let it squish all around, slippery and soft.  

19 hours ago, deacon said:

I like to pop on my hands and knees and the poop goes down and around my balls and I can grab my balls through rubber pants and diaper and squish it around in the daiaper and around my balls and then sit down amnd squish it even more. I feels so good to have poop all over in my diaper and rubvber pants

I have laid on my stomach diapered and locking rubber pants and let thel pop come out and run down in my crotch and ooz all around my balls and it feels great. More fun to keep it in diaper for a shile and sit in it and just let it squish all around, slippery and soft.  

I have done the same, have tried many times to get my poop to squish past my balls and up to my pisser but can never get it past my balls.

Love to sit and squish it as much as I can. 

23 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I have done the same, have tried many times to get my poop to squish past my balls and up to my pisser but can never get it past my balls.

Love to sit and squish it as much as I can. 

Careful about trying to get it to your penis you could get uti so be sure to wear a condom for safety sake