LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post When Wet

dlsafrica

4 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Looks like BABY had an accident. Good job baby!??♥️????♥️?????????

That's what happens when you're a baby you have accidents. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

That's what happens when you're a baby you have accidents.

And that's okay Little One! That's why you have Mommy there to give you changies whenever you need them.??????????☺️?♥️????☺️????♥️?

• Like 2

Was out and about in a diaper this afternoon.  When I got back into the truck I realized I was wetting my diaper.  That's the first time I had a real honest to goodness accident.  Now I'm home and happy sitting in a very wet diaper. :) 

• Like 2

About 3 minutes ago, wet my diaper after returning from Subway, after eating a #6 Sub (The Boss)

It was a good sub, so we shall see when I wet (or mess) again :)

I LOOOOOOVE metball subs heheheheeh ;)

Brian

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

I LOOOOOOVE metball subs heheheheeh ;)

Yup.  It's my favourite sub sandwich as well.   Mind you need plenty of napkins or a bib to eat one.  Then I again wearing a bib for me is no bid deal.  Hehe.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Babygeebee said:

Yup.  It's my favourite sub sandwich as well.   Mind you need plenty of napkins or a bib to eat one.  Then I again wearing a bib for me is no bid deal.  Hehe.

Yeah, for sure! I LOVE wearing a bib because it reminds me of how much of a BABY I am!????????♥️????♥️??

• Like 2
On 10/4/2022 at 6:12 AM, PuppyBoy97 said:

I just went pee pee in my Goodnites while eating breakfast. Can I please finish eating first before get change?

Yes! Good boys who fill up their goodnites get to do what they want!

• Like 1

Went to bed dry and woke up in a soaked Rearz Princess Pink. Thankfully, my diaper held it all. I'll stay in these nice warm and wet diapers until I have to change for work in 5 hours or so but will probably put a few extra diapers over these of extra absorption. 

I'm in a wet Pink Megamax, working from 10AM to 3PM today, and then will have Chicken Pie:  I think my Trifectas may have leaked, because they were blasted when I wet, and it overwhelmed the diaper, but its not too bad :)

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
edited for spelling corrections
  • Like 2

I am in a single babyDoll diaper and have been for 14 hours. the inside of the liner is damp and the powder is starting to clump but very VERY little is from wet getting under the diaper, most of it is from condensation of body water vapor without the French liner, this diaper would be unwearable after about 8 hours. This was not a test, I was just to busy to change

Sitting in the lounge in the airport in a wet Rearz Safari. My front teeth (temporary crowns) fell out on my first flight biting into a roll, lol. Wish I had my paci to account for all that space up front, lol. Gonna be a long flight overseas without teeth, lol. Oh well, glad I have plenty of diapers and more waiting for me when I land in Vegas! Guess I'll just have to drink a bit more here in the lounge to help me relax for the flight, lol. 

• 2 weeks later...

True to my name, I am in a large 6-tape Attends, with a plastic baby diaper, Huggies Overnite Size 5, and medium Rearz Safari as stuffers under compression shorts. I woke up wet in this diaper and have no intention of changing until the diapers reach capacity as I can truly relax at home on my day off!