LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"uncensored"

Really, what does that mean? We are not aloud to report in this subforum because we were warned before we came in? We were asked to support this site to keep it going, now I feel that some us that were having to much fun are sent to go play in the basement.

Really, what does that mean? We are not aloud to report in this subforum because we were warned before we came in? We were asked to support this site to keep it going, now I feel that some us that were having to much fun are sent to go play in the basement.

Bayb,

Your post is cryptic at best. Could you explain?

Gary

Repaid, if you look at the main page, where it lists all the forums, this one is described as 'Sports, politics, Religion and anything else. (Uncensored forum, enter at your own risk.) The Rest of your life.'

So bayb was just asking what would happen if someone tried to attack another person in here, or flame them, would the reports be ignored because the forum is uncensored. And Rosie has said that if outright attacks happen in here, then she and DD will take notice of them.

now I feel that some us that were having to much fun are sent to go play in the basement.

*Gets a hand truck and moves the kegs to the basement*

Nothin wrong with the basement.

ok, I have taken a break. just don't feel funny anymore.

yes this was a cool place for me, but as usaul others have decided that our fun shadowed their spotlight, So they turned off the AC.

You ever hear the story about how Landlords pushed out tennants so they could convert the apartments into condos

Frankly i dont give a rats a**e weather reports on this forum are ignored or not... after all it is only text and immages on the net... if u dont like it dont read it!!! it is not as if it is not difficult to go somewhere else on the net! if you did not enjoy this sort of thing then why atre you here? besides it is almost impossible to properly cencor something without manual intervention... for example if we asume the word "lettuice" is an undesirable word to have in a post so the use of that word is prohibited, that would mean that to sensor this all posts that are posted would have to be personaly read or some sort of automated filter would have to be put in place, it is easy enough to replace all instances of a word with something else but such systems are easily avoided simply by replaceing one of the letters with a * or puting a space in it or if you are realy paranoid u could do both!, since these automated systems are so easily surcumvented im prety sure that no mater what i post so long as i stay clear of automated systems such as this and avoid obvious obscenities then i can basicaly post what i like so long as it is not going to be reported as abusive by the residents of any given chat room or forum. in other words i treat all internet posts of mine as uncensored and as such i feel that this area is somewhat redundant! nevertheless i am fairly sure that all reports of abuse will be looked at reguardless of the forem they are refering to since they will be so rare that i would hazard a guess that even iff i posted a report about my own post that it would get a personal response!

in short dont make a fuss about rude stuff you are on the net, and anything truley unplesant will get remooved soon enough!

if you would like i will run a test on these statements to proove my point if any one so wishes!

Frankly i dont give a rats a**e weather reports on this forum are ignored or not... after all it is only text and immages on the net... if u dont like it dont read it!!! it is not as if it is not difficult to go somewhere else on the net! if you did not enjoy this sort of thing then why atre you here? besides it is almost impossible to properly cencor something without manual intervention... for example if we asume the word "lettuice" is an undesirable word to have in a post so the use of that word is prohibited, that would mean that to sensor this all posts that are posted would have to be personaly read or some sort of automated filter would have to be put in place, it is easy enough to replace all instances of a word with something else but such systems are easily avoided simply by replaceing one of the letters with a * or puting a space in it or if you are realy paranoid u could do both!, since these automated systems are so easily surcumvented im prety sure that no mater what i post so long as i stay clear of automated systems such as this and avoid obvious obscenities then i can basicaly post what i like so long as it is not going to be reported as abusive by the residents of any given chat room or forum. in other words i treat all internet posts of mine as uncensored and as such i feel that this area is somewhat redundant! nevertheless i am fairly sure that all reports of abuse will be looked at reguardless of the forem they are refering to since they will be so rare that i would hazard a guess that even iff i posted a report about my own post that it would get a personal response!

in short dont make a fuss about rude stuff you are on the net, and anything truley unplesant will get remooved soon enough!

if you would like i will run a test on these statements to proove my point if any one so wishes!

Eh, suck my lettuce!