LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 70 & Epilogue - 2/13/24)

2 hours ago, deewet said:

The new design is still a mystery to be uncovered.  

It isn't.  Huggies Pull-ups L-XL used to have a butterfly design, and they switched over to cupcakes.  

2 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

It isn't.  Huggies Pull-ups L-XL used to have a butterfly design, and they switched over to cupcakes.  

Yup - we have both of these designs in the rotation; we bought a box of the new ones (for my daughter), and when we moved recently, I found half a bag of the older, butterfly design that I put in with the new ones. I have not conducted a survey as to which she prefers.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, deewet said:

The new design is still a mystery to be uncovered.  I am the skeptic and believe "mother" has a plan that involves these new diapers.  Maybe the new design on the lower front of this diaper is some sort of code that only displays itself once the diaper is used?  Wouldn't that be special if this is a ploy to insure that our little diaper wearer is not changing during the day as she continues to tell her mother.

4 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

Yeah, I'm clever, but not quite that clever. My idea was that most teenagers probably wouldn't have all that much of an interest in the actual brand name of whatever diapers or pull-ups they were using, so from Sarah's point of view, simply describing them, rather than naming the product, was a good way to go about it. And, with this audience, as long as the product is given a good description, I suspect people will have a good idea of what brand it is.

1 hour ago, Little Sherri said:

Yup - we have both of these designs in the rotation; we bought a box of the new ones (for my daughter), and when we moved recently, I found half a bag of the older, butterfly design that I put in with the new ones. I have not conducted a survey as to which she prefers.

That's funny how that is similar to the story, with Sarah's mom having an older package on hand before getting the newer designs when buying another package. It's been a while since the butterfly ones, sadly.

I'm actually kind of curious about what type of market research goes into picking the designs, I assume at some point they would get feedback from actual, bedwetting kids and their parents. Personally, even though the cupcake designs are pretty cute, they just seems so out of place for being used for bedwetting pull-ups. So my opinion on that may have rubbed off on Sarah.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, MinnesotaWriter said:

Yeah, I'm clever, but not quite that clever.

I've run into this problem before, where the reader thinks I've got something really tricky up my sleeve, but it turns out I don't.  :D 

If you do get another out before Christmas that would be awesome. It wouldn't bother me if this story went another 30 chapters. I hate seeing a good story end but it is one of those inevitable things. Glad the other story is going well for you too and that it is almost done. I am not sure how well I would handle writing two stories at once. I am afraid I would get one mixed up and then a reader would be like "ummm, is there something happening or happened that we don't know about" lol.

Stay safe, have fun writing, and looking forward to more.

Well Sarah is back to hiding her daytime wetting from her mother once again I think it is pretty thoughtless of the mother to just assume that just because Sarah was fifteen that she can hold on for all the mother knows she could have been holding on since she woke up just because she was in a soaked night time diaper doesn't mean she wouldn't need to go when she wakes up also if it is the only bathroom in the house you have to expect to share it with the family thats why they have shower curtains it's not like it's a son coming in to use the toilet they are both female they have the same parts so whats the problem in letting Sarah use the bathroom

Well Sarah has to also be careful when taking her sisters pull ups now that once again her mother will be in charge of changing and might notice a change in the amount of pull ups in storage though I doubt the mother is that observant 

With Sarah's secret found out by someone it will be interesting to read how she reacts to the question asked by Lisa who most likely uses pull ups too given the evidence in the story

On 12/15/2020 at 11:41 AM, WBDaddy said:

I've run into this problem before, where the reader thinks I've got something really tricky up my sleeve, but it turns out I don't.  :D 

Well, I do have some other tricks up my sleeve, just not the ones being alleged. 

17 hours ago, Arendeth said:

Thanks for the chapter wonder how the next will turn out.

You're welcome!

16 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

If you do get another out before Christmas that would be awesome. It wouldn't bother me if this story went another 30 chapters. I hate seeing a good story end but it is one of those inevitable things. Glad the other story is going well for you too and that it is almost done. I am not sure how well I would handle writing two stories at once. I am afraid I would get one mixed up and then a reader would be like "ummm, is there something happening or happened that we don't know about" lol.

Stay safe, have fun writing, and looking forward to more.

Well, it won't probably hit another 30 chapters, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are another 25 chapters or so. There is a lot of stuff left to happen.

And yeah, I've had time where I've been writing chapters for both stories at the same time, hopping back and forth between them. It isn't too bad, since sometimes an idea I get will fit in one story better than another.

5 hours ago, Diapeered said:

Well Sarah is back to hiding her daytime wetting from her mother once again I think it is pretty thoughtless of the mother to just assume that just because Sarah was fifteen that she can hold on for all the mother knows she could have been holding on since she woke up just because she was in a soaked night time diaper doesn't mean she wouldn't need to go when she wakes up also if it is the only bathroom in the house you have to expect to share it with the family thats why they have shower curtains it's not like it's a son coming in to use the toilet they are both female they have the same parts so whats the problem in letting Sarah use the bathroom

Well Sarah has to also be careful when taking her sisters pull ups now that once again her mother will be in charge of changing and might notice a change in the amount of pull ups in storage though I doubt the mother is that observant 

With Sarah's secret found out by someone it will be interesting to read how she reacts to the question asked by Lisa who most likely uses pull ups too given the evidence in the story

One of my favorite plot interactions as a reader is when you know that two characters are on a collision course plotwise, but the two characters don't know it, and then getting to see how that interaction finally plays out. It's going to take the next two chapters to flesh all of that out all of the Sarah/Lisa stuff for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

Been a pleasure to read to this point and looking forward to the next chapters. Part of me would love to see both chapters at the same time since it sounds like there is going to be a lot in those two chapters with the interaction between Sarah and Lisa. I also don't see it as too much of a stretch later in the story if Sarah ended up living with Lisa due to neglect of Sarah's mom not getting her checked by the Dr. It is a stretch and my tired mind wandering lol.

Oh and Happy New Year

Chapter 29: Revelations

I looked down at my pants. I shouldn’t have looked down at my pants. That was a dead giveaway. Consciousness of guilt. But the response had been reflexive. I couldn’t have not looked. But in the same sense, there wasn’t any point in looking. Either my pull-up was showing, or it wasn’t.

I had been smart enough at least to make sure that my look down hadn’t been anything more than the briefest of glances at the front of my jeans, which, to my great relief, were completely obscured by my hoodie. The zipper on my jeans was up. The cupcake pull-up wet, but fully hidden. But how did she know I was wearing a pull-up? Lisa’s question wasn’t so much a question as it was a declarative statement with the wrong punctuation mark tacked on at the end.

That is to say, the nature of how Lisa’s question was phrased was perplexing. She hadn’t asked me if I was wearing a pull-up. Had that been the case, I would have issued an immediate, flat-out denial. Embedded in her question was both the acknowledgement on her part that she knew I was wearing the pull-up and the gumption to make me aware that she knew it. She wasn’t giving me any room to deny what I was wearing beneath my jeans.

But the question was perplexing in another way. Asking someone why they are wearing a pull-up is like asking why water is wet. What else would a pull-up be for if not for handling bodily fluids that someone isn’t able to control? That left me both uncertain of how to answer Lisa’s question and wholly unwilling to engage with her on the topic. I decided to throw it back at her.

“I’m sorry, what?” I said, doing my best to sound confused, as if I thought I had misheard or misunderstood her question.

That should have been enough to throw Lisa off balance. I liked the friendship we had developed, but I also had to be fair in my assessment of her. Being assertive and forward is far out of her normal social and emotional range. My thoughts scrambled­ through a range of ways I could extract myself from this situation. If I pushed back on her enough — gently of course — perhaps I could get her to drop the topic and rethink whatever assumptions had led her to believe I was wearing a pull-up. I’ll risk wearing panties the next time I see her and make sure that they show at some point. Everything was going to be OK. I could still keep my secret safe and get out of this situation without being outed.

Neither of us said anything as the conversation turned into a silent stalemate. I stared back down at my feet. I couldn’t bring myself to make eye contact with Lisa. Was there any way to break the ice that wouldn’t be disastrously awkward? As the seconds ticked by, I prayed fervently that Lisa would allow the topic to drop.

I had misjudged her. Badly.

“Hey. I. Um. Didn’t mean to embarrass you,” Lisa said with a stammer. “But, I wear them too, so, it’s OK.”

“Wait? What?”

This time, my confusion was genuine. Lisa sucked in her lower lip and appeared to bite it before giving me a reply.

“I’m wearing a pull-up too.”

“No way,” I said, not intending to refute her so much as to express my surprise at this turn of events.

“I can show you.”

The mental image of Lisa hiking up her dress to reveal a pull-up was more than I wanted to picture.

“There’s no need. I believe you.”

Instead of pulling up her dress and flashing me, Lisa turned around and took a couple of steps toward a dresser that was almost as tall as me. She pulled open the top drawer and removed a white pull-up, turning back around to face me with a cautious grin on her face.

Everything came together at once. The mysterious pull-up I found in the school restroom that looked just like the one Lisa was holding. How Lisa had always been in a rush to go to the bathroom. That time her uncle, the history class teacher, had casually told her she could have wet herself instead of rushing off to the bathroom in the middle of class. And that time where I was sure she must have snooped in my backpack. That must have been when she saw my own pull-ups.

The terror of having my secret revealed faded away, replaced with a feeling I couldn’t quite identify. This was so much to process all at once. My legs felt wobbly all of the sudden. I took a seat on Lisa’s bed for the first time. A telltale crinkling sound let me know that her bladder problems didn’t go away at night. Lisa took a seat next to me on the bed. She was still holding the pull-up. Lisa has six inches on me, but she felt even taller when we were seated with our shoulders nearly touching. I blamed my long legs.

“You really do have a pull-up on right now, right?” she asked.

I gave her a slight, affirmative nod.

“That’s so cool.”

There are many words I would use to describe needing to wear a pull-up. Gross, embarrassing, and shameful came at the top of the list. Cool was not among them.

“You wear them all the time?”

“Yeah.”

“So, what brands do you use?”

“I don’t know. Whatever Mom ends up buying for me.”

“Oh, well, I can show you what I have.”

Lisa hopped up from the bed, grabbed my hand, and pulled me toward the dresser.

Lisa pulled open one drawer after another, rattling through the names of almost a dozen different brands of diapers and pull-ups, none of which I recognized, adding details about which ones she liked better and why. There were ones with plastic or cloth backing. Some apparently worked better in certain circumstances than others. She was like a living, breathing diaper encyclopedia. I had never experienced Lisa being so talkative before. Even with Fortnite. And she loved Fortnite.

I couldn’t believe my good luck after Lisa pulled open the top drawer. Tucked into the back of the drawer, I could just barely make out the same brand of pink and purple pull-ups that I had on, some with the cupcake design and others with stars on them. If she let me have one of them to change into, I could arrive home later tonight with Mom having no indication of the accident I had a little while ago.

This whole discussion was so weird, to be talking about pull-ups and diapers as if it was completely naturally for two teenage girls to not be able to control their bladders. Like. I get it. We both have bladder problems. That doesn’t mean we have to have an extensive, detailed conversation about it. She continued talking about the different diapers and pull-ups, oblivious to my discomfort at the topic. She peppered me with additional questions. How often did I have accidents? Did I ever mess in the diapers? To my relief, she clarified that she didn’t do that either.

I kept my answers truthful, if vague. I didn’t say anything about how I was trying to hide my accidents from my mom, or how I was taking pull-ups from my sister. And I wasn’t going to dare mention how mother changed me and made me stay in a diaper all night long no matter what. As the questions continued, my head felt like it was in a fog. This was just so surreal.

At last, Lisa arrived at a question that made me pause.

“So, have you needed to wear all your life?”

The truthful answer to that question was no. My daytime issues had only been occurring for about a month now, and the re-occurrence of bedwetting had been for even less than that. True, I had been a bedwetter through my elementary years, but I’d had a lengthy period after that during which I toileting wasn’t something I even had to give a second thought to.

I hesitated to give the truthful answer. To say no would be to invite a bunch of questions I wasn’t prepared to answer. Best just to nod like I meant yes and let her move on to her other questions.

“I see. I’ve dealt with incontinence my entire life as well,” she said.

I begin to feel guilty about how judgmental I had initially been. It wasn’t a hypocritical type of judgmental. I wasn’t looking down on her for needing to wear diapers. To do that while wearing a wet pull-up of my own would be ridiculous. But I had to admit that her exuberant enthusiasm about the topic had initially weirded me out.

When I paused to think about it from her perspective, it made sense. With toileting problems all her life, Lisa probably hasn’t ever had someone her age to talk to about it. I began to understand her excitement about discovering that we were dealing with the same condition.

I did, however, have some questions of my own.

“How did you figure out I wore pull-ups?”

“I noticed you were also rushing off to the bathroom a lot. And then one time I was standing next to you, I thought I could hear the rustling sound from your pull-up.”

“Was it really that noticeable?”

“Not at all. I don’t think anyone would notice unless they knew what they were listening for. Anyway, I definitely heard you have an accident during one of the Fortnite practices. And you looked down at your pants right afterward, too.”

“Did you look in my backpack for the pull-ups?”

“Yes. I’m sorry I did, but I really want to tell you that I wore as well, but I couldn’t risk being mistaken about it.”

“And you set up as partners for the class project?”

“I asked my uncle if I could pick who I wanted to work with for the group project. I felt bad about separating you from Samantha and Desi, but I couldn’t think of another way we would be able to have a discreet conversation together.”

I had to admire her ingenuity, even if I was annoyed that she has snooped through my stuff without my permission. But I needed a break from this conversation. I’d learned far more about Lisa than I had wanted to and shared more about myself than I had intended. Before we had gotten sidetracked with the discussion about our bladder problems, we had wrapped up most of the work on our history class project and had been set to play some video games before dinner.

“Do you think you could get the Nintendo Switch setup?” I asked.

That was another thing I was jealous of about Lisa’s bedroom. She had her own TV. Granted, it was a small one, but still more than sufficient for a few Mario Kart races. As Lisa was getting the video game setup, I made a show of digging through my backpack, checking all the pockets, with my hand stretched toward the bottom. I was beginning to get an urge to pee and if I was going to go to the bathroom, it would be good to change myself as well. But I needed an excuse to use one of Lisa’s pull-ups.

“What are you looking for?” Lisa asked.

“A pull-up, but I think I forgot to bring a spare one to change into. Could I borrow one of yours?”

“Sure, as long as you don’t return it when you are done with it.”

I didn’t get the joke right away, but chuckled a bit a few seconds later. I opened the top drawer of Lisa’s dresser and made certain to grab one of the pull-ups with the cupcake designs.

“Oh, are you sure you want those?” Lisa said, when she noticed which pull-up I had selected. “The other ones are more absorbent.”

“These are the ones I wear during the day, and I should be able to make it home without any accidents.”

“It’s your choice if it works for you. There are wipes and powder in the drawer next to the sink in the bathroom.”

Lisa wasn’t wrong about the absorbency of the pull-ups I’d been using. They were good for exactly one accident, and even then, I had to be careful. But it was the best I was going to get, since there was no way I was going to ask Mom to get me a different brand of pull-ups to use. Lisa took a turn in the bathroom after me with a pull-up in hand. I guess it was time for her to change as well.

We both stretched out on the bed, our backs propped up against the backboard with pillows as Lisa handed me a controller. Then we were off to the races.

I’m so bad at racing games. The only saving grace was that in Mario Kart, the player in last place is the one most likely to get the dreaded blue shell when receiving a new item. Lisa, who was in first place, wasn’t as amused when it struck her character in the middle of a jump, causing her Kart to cascade into the canyon below.

“This game is rigged,” she muttered.

“Yeah, in favor of newbs like me,” I said, laughing.

My relief at knowing that the first person to discover my pull-ups was someone with similar issues was tempered by the growing realization that a secret, no matter how well-intended, becomes harder to keep secret with each additional person that learns about it.

“You haven’t told anyone about my pull-ups, right?” I asked.

“Of course not.”

“Not even your aunt and uncle?”

“Nope.”

“And you won’t tell them?”

“Sarah, it’s OK. I’ll keep it a secret. I assume Samantha and Desi don’t know either?”

“They don’t have a clue about it.”

“That’s impressive, but I have to ask, what’s the deal with Samantha? She went out of her way to wear a diaper during the Halloween Party.”

What was the deal with Samantha anyway? On one hand, her Halloween outfit, where she had come dressed as a baby, diaper and all, had been weird. That said, Samantha always went all out for Halloween and that was a common, if cliché, outfit for the occasion. If that had been the end of it, I wouldn’t have given Lisa’s question anymore thought. But that wasn’t the end of it. I thought back to the sleepover. How Samantha had dared me to reveal her brother’s pull-up, who she remorselessly tormented over his bedwetting. How she had dared Desi to actually wet a pull-up. How I had inadvertently discovered how she was pranking her brother into wetting the bed.

I had no intention of conveying anything of that to Lisa. Under the right circumstances, I don’t think Desi would react poorly to discovering my bladder problems. Samantha, on the other hand, had a judgmental side that left me certain that telling her would be a bad idea.

“That’s just Samantha being Samantha. She always goes all out for Halloween.”

“In fact,” I added. “It’s probably best to be careful about all this around her. I don’t know if she would react well.”

We played through all the classic courses. I forgot how much I hated Rainbow Road. I couldn’t stop my kart from spinning off into space when going around the sharpest turns. Lisa abruptly paused the game mid-race and rolled off the side of her bed onto her feet. She took a couple of steps toward the bathroom, but paused suddenly at the doorway, not going into the bathroom, but not coming back onto the bed to resume the game. She lifted her arm up to her face. Lisa’s back was still toward me, but I had to assume she was rubbing at her eyes. She seemed more upset about the accident than someone who had grown up without control of her bladder would be.

I wasn’t sure about what I should do. Should I say something? Get up from the bed and try to comfort her?

Before I could make up my mind as to what I should do, Lisa returned wordlessly to the bed. Her eyes had gotten red and puffy. She sniffled slightly. She knew that I knew what had happened. I didn’t need to be Sherlock Holmes to deduce that she had wet her pull-up, but what I didn’t understand was why this accident had affected her like this.

“Are you OK?” I asked.

Lisa didn’t reply. Instead, she grabbed her gaming controller and tossed it casually off the bed and onto the floor.

“I don’t really feel like playing anymore,” she said at last.

I didn’t know what to say. She had gone so quickly from near jubilation while talking with me about our toileting challenges to this sudden moodiness.

“I’ve been trying to get better at using the toilet,” Lisa said at last, her voice surprisingly bitter. “It went well this summer. I even had a couple of days where I wore panties without any accidents during the day.”

“It’s school and video games that keep getting me. I’ve never had to deal with a class schedule before, and my bladder hasn’t adjusted to it yet. And I just get so distracted while playing video games. I don’t always notice when my bladder is trying to tell me it’s time to go.”

“I’m sure you’ll manage to get the hang of it,” I said.

“Yeah,” Lisa said noncommittally. “But this was the first time I had a good chance at toilet training, and I couldn’t manage to pull it off.”

“But didn’t your parents try to get you potty-trained when you were a toddler?”

“Yes, and, no. It’s complicated.”

That didn’t make much sense to me.

Then Lisa told me everything.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • MinnesotaWriter changed the title to All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 29 - 01/22/21)

Wow this last chapter almost needs a little excerpt of what Lisa told her lol. I wonder if Sarah will end up telling Lisa that her problems only returned a month prior or any of the other details. There is still so many ways this could go! The more I think about it, the more I wonder if her mom was treated this way with accidents, so is overlooking the fact she is having a harder time which is the reason she hasn't taken Sarah to the doctor. That, plus the fact Sarah has hid all the accidents she has been having.

Well we learn that Lisa is the one that needs training pants too and is excited to find someone who has the same issues as her while excitingly talking about brands and showing all the different types she has, then we see that she is upset when she has an accident later finding out that she technically has better potty training than Sarah right now and only has issues now at school and while gaming

Are we gonna hear Lisa's story next chapter given she told Sarah everything

I hope Sarah can gradually accept wearing diapers in the communication with Lisa.

I also hope that Sarah and her mother can trust each other, but it's a very difficult process for me to deal with Sarah's bedpan well, but I believe diapers will be a good opportunity.

15 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Wow this last chapter almost needs a little excerpt of what Lisa told her lol. I wonder if Sarah will end up telling Lisa that her problems only returned a month prior or any of the other details. There is still so many ways this could go! The more I think about it, the more I wonder if her mom was treated this way with accidents, so is overlooking the fact she is having a harder time which is the reason she hasn't taken Sarah to the doctor. That, plus the fact Sarah has hid all the accidents she has been having.

Don't worry, you'll find out exactly what Lisa is going to tell Sarah. Cliffhangers just happen to be the best places to end  chapter.

And yeah, Sarah's mother mentioned earlier that she had been a bedwetter, but she hasn't elaborated yet on what that experience was like for her.

14 hours ago, Bonsai said:

Sarah telling as little as possible about her issues is completely in character with her. But, probably, she can be a good listener.

Absolutely, the biggest thing will be how Sarah reacts to Lisa's story once she has heard it.

14 hours ago, Diapeered said:

Well we learn that Lisa is the one that needs training pants too and is excited to find someone who has the same issues as her while excitingly talking about brands and showing all the different types she has, then we see that she is upset when she has an accident later finding out that she technically has better potty training than Sarah right now and only has issues now at school and while gaming

Are we gonna hear Lisa's story next chapter given she told Sarah everything

Yep, you'll be getting Lisa's backstory next.

10 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

?

9 hours ago, GQLF said:

I hope Sarah can gradually accept wearing diapers in the communication with Lisa.

I also hope that Sarah and her mother can trust each other, but it's a very difficult process for me to deal with Sarah's bedpan well, but I believe diapers will be a good opportunity.

We'll have to see. It seems more like Sarah and Lisa are wanting to fight the need to wear diapers rather than accept it at the moment.

For those are you who may not have been following my other story, Diapers Never Lie, you will want to check it out. I had initially planned a couple of chapters for Lisa's backstory, but that ended up being more to write for it, so I decided to write it as a separate story. 

Lisa's birth name was Annabelle (which is how she is referenced at the beginning of Diapers Never Lie). Since we hadn't gotten to the point in this story where Lisa had clearly been identified as using diapers, I felt it was best to write her backstory in a way that didn't spoil that secret.

On 1/25/2021 at 12:15 PM, Little Sherri said:

Thanks for the next installment!

You're welcome!

On 1/25/2021 at 12:21 PM, AdultInnocence said:

The contrast between Sarah and Lisa really show the difference of someone who has always had to wear (different types and brands in her drawer).

Absolutely. Diaper brands aren't something you'd ever really think about unless you had a serious need to use them.

A quick story note: To keep everything in one place for future readers. I'll be copying over Lisa's story from Diapers Never Lie and posting that here before Chapter 30 is posted. Not going to remove that post, but it will make it easier for people coming through this later. 

On 1/26/2021 at 8:43 PM, Arendeth said:

Thanks for the chapter.

You're welcome!

7 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Just got done with your other story and just wow. That makes me really excited for the next few chapters. It makes me wonder if Lisa may end up with a sister.

Yep, about half-way through the next chapter. It's going to be pretty fast paced from here. There's been a lot of setup for some things that will be quite interesting.

You think it would be better to post her backstory here or link the other story at the end of the chapter? With a link it would allow comments about that story and its details to stay within the topic of that story, even though it ties into this one. Makes me think of books that are written, then a book based off one character written. That kind of the same idea here?

Either way it was well written, and you are doing another good job with this one. That backstory was unexpected and I am glad I hadn't read it until I got to that point in this story.

• MinnesotaWriter changed the title to All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 70 & Epilogue - 2/13/24)