LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Currently at work on a project that’s part horror/monster mash and cheesy 1980’s action flick. Introductory chapter to one of the main characters, Hugh “Huggies” Sinclair of the Seraph Foundation, is in progress. The issue is a sequence of events involving a serial killer in London and his being brought in to resolve the case.

I... don’t know how to portray the scene of the killing when he and the police arrive there, and I don’t want to spoil a lot.

WIth that limited about of information here's my advice:  Close your eyes.  Imagine what the camera of your brain is showing you.  Then type a little bit out.  Does reading those words invoke what you saw in your brain?  If not, add some more or take some away or change the words you're using.  It's like a pasta sauce.  Add a bit at a time and taste to see how it's coming along until it's what you're looking for.

• Like 1

I agree with the advice from Personalias .

8 hours ago, DLClayMongoose said:

The issue is a sequence of events involving a serial killer in London and his being brought in to resolve the case.

I... don’t know how to portray the scene of the killing when he and the police arrive there, and I don’t want to spoil a lot.

There is a ton of good British murder solving detective shows you could watch to give you inspiration for a murder scene

Here's a list of shows you could check out

• Endeavour 
  • Inspector Morse 
  • A Touch of Frost
  • Luther
  • Sherlock
  • Cracker (starring Robbie Coltrane) 
  • Whitechapel
  • Prime Suspect

Hope that helps :)

You could also watch some documentaries on real serial killers/ read some books/ surf the web for info on them and hunt up some crime scene photos. Or police interviews with suspected (and later convicted) serial killers, read up profiles on them, to get a general overall feel for how they operate/ their mentality and develop your plot/ scene/ characters from there. Don't feel confined to it, just use it as a spring board/ starting point and extrapolate from there. 

That's what I did when researching for my ABDL thriller, Daddy's Girl.  When I was writing Cameron's background and his father in Bad Seed, I profiled nasty child abusers. 

I should probably say, word of warning- do that with caution, because knowing it's real-world violence may make one feel sick/ upset. For me, writing from the POV of a serial killer and Cameron's dad weren't happy headspaces to be in.