LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

disposable liner for using cloth diapers in messing

I've been using for cloth diapers for decades. The Kins (babykins) are perfect. I love using the #10700 pull-on cloth diaper. Great absorbing, soft and comfortable. I can also use an xl diaper and use another 2xl or 3xl for a super diaper. Ya, thick and unbelievable for fun.  As you can remember, they feel like the old days ( I'm 60 and was before disposables were used). The problem is having to clean after messing.  Always hard with the washing machine. For years, I've been using a disposable diaper as a liner to keep the stool from getting on my cloth diapers. It would be great if it had a liner for adult size. I've been looking for years to find a perfect liner. There's just nothing comparable. It's not really a cost deal to me. It's just it would be an easier. For now, I just use a comfidry 24/7 diaper ( probably one of the best disposable diapers anywhere). I use this thing that has a multi puncture roller. It doesn't tear or destroy the plastic diaper. Maybe get just a little messy on my cloth diaper but it seems to work pretty good. So if you're a cloth diaper lover (ya, plastic pants are great), disposables are the way to go. 

I'm old and they used to make a disposable sheet that went between you and the diaper.  It was just a single thickness and you used it so the poop didn't soil the cloth diaper too much.  I haven't seen them in years.

That has been recommended for 25 years. Before it was bought out be Gerber, Curity used to sell such liners with their prefolds. That way, you empty the thing in the toilet, rinse off and throw away the liner and thei diaper is easy to clean

I wear a panty under my cloth diaper and a disposable diaper liner from Rearz in my cloth diaper.  This works great for an easier clean up after a messy diaper.  The soiled panty is easy to rinse out and then wash by hand.  Any residual mess is contained by the disposable liner.

I have a small "collection" of cloth diapers of various types - pin on, velcro, and pull on.  Never used them for messes though - pretty much because the cleanup would be, um, a mess! 

One day, I saw a reference somewhere to disposable underwear.  Then it clicked --- maybe use that as the "liner"!  I have yet to try it out though.

On 3/13/2020 at 4:44 AM, Moochie said:

I wear a panty under my cloth diaper and a disposable diaper liner from Rearz in my cloth diaper.  This works great for an easier clean up after a messy diaper.  The soiled panty is easy to rinse out and then wash by hand.  Any residual mess is contained by the disposable liner.

I use a slight variation of the above. I use cotton briefs as a liner. They make it easy to empty out and rinse, saving the diaper from large messes.