LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Meet other diaper lovers near me

ks84

looking for a site that is easy to use to meet other diaper lovers near me! looked on sites that are for abdl and they are created very bad you gotta go page by page to find people in your area and are by far not user friendly. brings up everyone that are into diaper I live in pa so why bring up people that are located over 1000 miles away lol....

A lot of people look but don’t enter even a word. Why look and not reply lol looked at the link provided but seems more people look without replying

40 minutes ago, ks84 said:

A lot of people look but don’t enter even a word. Why look and not reply lol looked at the link provided but seems more people look without replying

Perhaps many of those who looked and didn't reply don't feel it applies to them.  I'm in Texas but I still clicked the link to see where it linked.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2020 at 1:32 AM, ks84 said:

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2020 at 1:32 AM, ks84 said:

A lot of folks want to see and read what we are doing, interested but not enough to talk to us. They may want to try but are afraid to have a different type of fun. There is no way we can track them and we do not want to just want to introduce them to a peeing good time.  

• 2 months later...