LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Rash

I have had diaper rashes in the past and they were never good but I was able to control it. This time I don/t know what happened well I kind of do, I got this nasty urinary infection so I was put on some meds. everything was going good but then I started getting a rash so I started doing what anyone would do using alot of cream and cleaning real good. Well tonight it went and got real bad it was hurting so I went to change and not only did I still have the rash but the front of my diaper is all bloody it seems the rash is now bleeding and the cream only makes it hurt even more. any idea's guys this time I need help.

Well, I would make it as quick as possible (if it takes too long, I would look for a differant Doc. - I used to take me about a month to get an appointment, but that was nuts! - not I have one that if something all that bad is going on, I can call in the morning, and be seen that same after-noon) - I would be worried about getting a real bad infection, if you don't have one already.

If you were taking antibiotics you may have a yeast infection, they hurt a lot worst then a daiper rash

sween cream takes the hurt away

also calmaseptine which is apink cream works really well to help

try to stay away from stuff for babys as adult skin is different

As was said if you are on antibiotics then you may have a fungus infection and putting creams or lotions on it is the worse thing for it.you need an anti fungal cream.Smell the discharge from it and if it is bittter sweet smelling then that may be it.See a doctor as these can spread to any other moist area you touch.Been there done that don't want it again.

I don't know where a lot of you are or if you even have medical insurance but here in the USA there may be 2 options for you if your doctor can't get you in right away. There is the hospital emergency room, but if you don't have medical insurance I can tell you it will be really expensive! I've had to go to the emergency room several times for anything from gout pain in my toe, kidney stones and breathing problems. A better suggestion would be to go to a walk in medical clinic if you have one near you. If you're not familiar with them, they are actual medical clinics staffed by one or 2 doctors and nurses. You walk in, give your info to the receptionest and take a seat until your called. You may have to wait an hour or more but you will be seen that day. I've been to a few when my doctor couldn't get me in right away. Hey, pain that bad is enough to get me to go but bleeding? That sounds not only serious but also says you are past the stage where it will start healing on it's own! It will only get worse. In case you worry about embaressment with a doctor or staff at a walk in clininc that don't know you or your history, don't be worried. These are professionals who have seen everything including incontinence. Obviously you have been treated with the antibiotics already so you just explain to the doctor and staff that it's not working and your rash is so raw it's beeding. The doctor will focus on treating the problem more than you being in diapers for your incontinence although he or she may ask questions about the level of your incontinence. Those questions may be aimed at you're ability to use a different product for your incontinence until your rash heals, even you're ability to possibly go without a diaper for a while so air can get to your rash to help it heal. Please let us know how things go.

You can try Neosporen + Pain, I have a bad leg that gets cuts and I have to be careful with infection, my doctor told me to use neosporen, on any open cut.

I have been getting a little rash every now and then, and started useing the neosporen+ pain, the rash clears up right away

As some of you all know I am a really good friend of pampermeinia, so I need to tell you that he did what you all said and went to the Dr. and as of right now he is still in the hospital it seems that his rash was a little more serious than he thought. He was put in shortly after he went to the ER on Wed. I don't know for sure what is wrong his wife was a little out of it when we talked on the phone. but when I do find out more I will pass it on to all his friends. All I do know for sure is he is in the VA hospital and they have been running test. I plan on trying to go see him this weekend. I know he would want you all to know. Thank you for your help in this matter.

Sorry it has been so long for an update. He is doing a lot better,we spent the weekend with him and on Sun you could see he was doing better. If all goes well he will be home late this week. A little about what was going on it seems he had been getting really sick for about a month now and it was really messing with him they said it is some kind of staff infection and then when he got his urinary thing (infection & stones) and they put him on meds. Well they gave him a yeast infection but because of the staff stuff he started bleeding and hurting real bad, then his wife said to hell with it and made him get in the car and drove the 2 hours to the ER he was only in the ER about an hour and then up to a room they said that he could have died from all the infection in less than a month he had lost around 20lbs thank god his wife got him there. The sucky part for us was having to wear all the gowns and mask and gloves just to set with him but on Sun thats when he was laughing at us. Well I knew a few people would want to know how he is doing(a few might be mad) and that he will be back on here in a few days. I hope anyway

Wow! That’s really scary! A healthy woman up the road from me bumped her leg a few weeks ago and got an infection that targets muscle tissue. They started excising tissue as it spread, but it overwhelmed her system and she died within two weeks! There are more instances of antibiotic-resistant staphylococcus showing up all the time. I guess we can’t assume that a diaper rash is just a rash.

Sometimes when I get a diaper rash that is particularly persistent, I put an extra waterproof pad and towels on my bed so I can sleep without having my diaper on. If the combination of air at night and Desitin during the day doesn’t work, I’d see my doctor. Fortunately, my diaper rash has never gotten that bad.

I hate diaper rash and do what I can to prevent it! I wash my diaper area twice a day with Ivory soap. I remove all my pubic hair so it’s easy to stay clean; I just use a Wet One or a washcloth when I change my diaper. It also makes it much easier to apply cornstarch baby powder or Desitin. I use cloth diapers because disposables often irritate my skin. I’m experimenting with wider elastic bands on my plastic pants to reduce irritation on the inside and backs of my legs. Sometimes I use waterproof nylon panties, which breathe a little, to try to stay drier. Any suggestions?

Hello all and thank you!! I am back home I didnt make it back till Thur. but I did make it back and I am very happy. I am still not feeling 100% but I am better. I will tell everyone all about it, I just dont have time right now nor do I feel that good to stay on for long. But again thank you all !!!

• 5 months later...