LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wanna know what a fun messy activity is...

Over the last year I pretty much wear a diaper 24/7. I’m not trying to untrain but I just choose to go in my diaper all the time. If a feel like a break or I’m somewhere a diaper would be inconvenient, I simply take a break as needed. 

Anyway, I was cleaning the house this morning including the bathroom. As I was doing so I pushed a good mess into my diaper and went right on cleaning. Something about cleaning the potty while going potty in my pants was a pretty fun experience.

• 1 month later...

Having a good mess in my diaper and just going for a long drive is one of my favorite pass times. just enjoy it while its nice and solid squishing into all the nooks and crannies. Then stop at a gas station and gas up and let someone do the double take and smell you. I remember at one gas station there was a man about 30 yrs old and i could see he had a very visible erection when he seen the diaper under my skirt as I bent over to make like i was cleaning my seat.. I felt his eyes burning my butt as I bent over.. The thrill is still there 40 yrs later.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
14 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Having a good mess in my diaper and just going for a long drive is one of my favorite pass times. just enjoy it while its nice and solid squishing into all the nooks and crannies. Then stop at a gas station and gas up and let someone do the double take and smell you. I remember at one gas station there was a man about 30 yrs old and i could see he had a very visible erection when he seen the diaper under my skirt as I bent over to make like i was cleaning my seat.. I felt his eyes burning my butt as I bent over.. The thrill is still there 40 yrs later.

What a lovely story, Evelyn. I'm about the same age now as the guy in the story 30 years ago. I can't help wish it was me who saw you in a full diaper at the gas station. 

Fun activity? Just anything is pooping with. Walking, reading at the library, even playing golf. I've been doing it for years. Wearing a diaper with good plastic pants, zinc oxide ointment and Nullo (internal deodorant) keep's me with messing anywhere.