LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Under New Management (Complete)

33.)

"Hello Lina." So, okay, I could have called ahead. Heck, I could have just called period, because none of what I had to say couldn't have been said over the phone — but the look on the girl’s face, the way her bloodshot stoner eyes went wide when she opened her loft apartment door? That made the trip worth it at 1:21am.

"What the fuck do you want, anyway?" Lina stood in her doorway, blocking the entrance. The door was only half open, enough to look out, enough to look into, but not enough to push past Lina. That was the point. "Get tired of your sister already?" Honestly, Lina had wanted to do something. But it had been a couple days, and she hadn't thought of anything yet...

"I just came over to talk, Lina. Stop being such a drama queen and invite me in for some tea. You do have tea, don't you? My sister wasn't that poor at her own culture so as not to train you to keep tea?" I sounded bored. Sounding bored was an excellent way to get your way, and was something my father taught me.

"I don't think you should be here..." Lina rubbed her eyes, trying to ignore the spinning of the room. She was just about to go to bed, but the high was still heavy in her system. She couldn't help herself.

"It's one cup of tea."

Yuko nearly pushed her way in, and Lina closed the door behind her. This wasn't what Lina wanted...

"Green tea. Virgin, double steeped." I wandered into her expansive living room, walls encircled by paintings and the large sun-light above looking out into the endless night sky, not obscured by a single cloud tonight. She hadn't moved, and I turned with a frown. "Well get to it, Lina. I don't have all night."

Lina knew how to make tea. True to Yuko's words, Nat had taught her. Lina even liked tea! Even though it was just leaf water. She made a cup for each of them. Honestly, whatever Lina could have at the moment that wasn't weed was probably for the best. She brought the cup to her friend's sister and sat down on the couch across from her. This was so awkward...

"Not bad... adequate, I suppose, like your performance between my legs." I didn't sit. I stood and I sipped my tea thoughtfully and critiqued Lina'a skills, because tonight she was going to be expected to prove herself.

"Don't come into my house and criticize me." Lina was a little on edge. Maybe the drugs. Maybe just because it was late. Probably because she hated Yuko. She sipped her own tea, looking harshly across the table. "Are you here about Nat? If not, I don't care."

"Natsuko is doing just fine — would you like to see? She posed for some cute pictures tonight." Just a few of her in the new nightie I'd brought for her — pictures I'd taken to look at and smile when I'm at work, and that she'd graciously been happy to pose for. "I think she's making some really astounding progress in her recovery, wouldn't you agree?" I tossed the girl my phone with the pictures up.

She was dressed like such a toddler. It was even worse than the Winnie the Pooh nightgown. And Lina was a little pissed off. Because something was afoot. "What is your game?" She threw the phone back at Yuko, who nearly didn't catch it. "Why are you doing this to her? Are you that jealous?"

"Jealous? You think this is a game Lina? You think what we went through was fun? Do you? You know that paranoia is a common symptom of smoking what you smoke, have you considered that?" The thing was... part of me liked that she was suspicious. And it was dangerous that I did, I could admit, it was dangerous that it was a small thrill, a minor turn on. But danger itself had its appeals...

"I'm not saying what you both went through wasn't bad, I'm not." Lina finished her cup of tea and rubbed her eyes. She'd be better at this if she wasn't high. Or maybe she'd be scared. She didn't even know anymore... but scared wasn't something Lina often was. "I'm saying you are taking advantage of the side-effects. Is this because she is gonna get the company? Are you petty?"

"I'm sure you realize that my own company recently entered the Fortune 500 list, Lina?" I sipped at my tea, because tea was to be sipped and not chugged down the way that Lina had done in her nervousness. "I assure you, I have nothing to be jealous of, nothing to be wanton for, nothing to be petty about." Truthfully, it wasn't even that I wanted father’s company — it was that I didn't want Natsuko to have it for fear of her getting us ousted. I wanted us to have happy and rich lives, wanting for nothing. "I'm taking care of my sister in her time of need, Lina. What exactly are you doing for her?"

"Working to get her away from you." Of course, Lina had done no such thing. Not yet, anyway. But she'd figure it out. Right? This whole thing was so complicated. Why was Yuko even doing this...? "Send her home. I'll watch her. She's not getting any better with you, and you know it." Actually, Lina was pretty sure that was Yuko's goal.

"Actually, she hasn't had a panic attack or flashback in a few days now. I'd say she's definitely improving." Gingerly, I set the teacup down, and started to circle the sofa where the girl sat, watching her like a hungry predator. "Why are you so against my helping her, anyway? Why are you so insecure?"

"I'm not insecure." She was standing, so Lina stood too. She wouldn't find herself at a disadvantage this time, not like the last. She watched the girl as she walked around, playing with things on shelves or looking at pictures on the walls. "I just don't trust you. We both know I'm right. Cut the charade."

"You don't trust me?" She might have been right not to, but honestly I was doing all of this for my sister’s benefit. If anything, I was being altruistic. I should have been earning kudos, not mistrust. She approached me, and I turned and put my hand on her cheek, pressing lips to her lips the way that a starving person might attack a well-cooked meal left on the window-ledge, with hunger and recklessness and little warning.

Lina pushed Yuko off her. She wasn't phased. She wasn't interested in Yuko. She'd only been interested in a very superficial way, a very basic way, but that was all gone. All the sex, or lack thereof, got it out of her system. Rarely did Lina sleep with a girl more than once. Guys were another story, but chicks were just a fun one night kind of thing. "Back off," she said sharply.

How unexpected... "Seems I was right." She'd played it cool, and sharp, and stern, and in return I played my hand detached and calm and expectant, walking away from the girl to her paintings on the wall. "You don't even care about Natsuko, not one bit. You're just a parasite, holding onto friendship with her for the benefits that come with our family name. Like a pilot fish, that's all you are."

"Fuck you! Nat's my friend, and I'm hers. A fucking better friend than you've been for the past four years, huh? Who the fuck do you even think you are? You aren't anybody - you're just some second-in-line cunt without a future." Lina knew what pissed Yuko off. Or at least, she had a good idea. And she wasn't pulling any punches. "Get out of my house."

That was more like it — that passion, that disgust and outright anger, a kind of fire that couldn't be healthy but - like scratching an itch to the point of bleeding - felt too good not to. She stepped at me, and I slapped her to the floor, the sound of my hand on her cheek resonating through the arches of her high-roofed living room. "Who do you think you are, peasant? Presuming to speak to a member of the Fujin Dynasty with such arrogance?"

Lina hesitated. That was the second time she'd been hit. She was never hit. And never by a girl. And never twice. Fuck. Her cheek stung, and she had to take a second to compose herself. To think. "This is America you fuck! Your "dynasty" shit doesn't mean anything. You're just a shitty person, and an even shittier sister!"

"You know it's awfully insensitive of you to chose words like that, especially knowing what Natsuko's having troubles with at the moment." Okay, so it was cruel, and I'd never let Natsuko hear me say something like that so brazenly. But I wanted to rile Lina up, wanted to fan the fires of her disgust and hate. They key to her wasn't going to be making her like me, it was going to be training her to hate me and then breaking her to serve me. It was the kind of turn-on I'd never had before.

Just like Lina had never been hit, she never hit anybody else either. This time, though. She hit somebody. She hit Yuko right across the face, and being so much taller, it nearly knocked the little Asian girl right off her feet. Lina was livid. And she was done with this bullshit. "Bring Nat home or you'll get a lot worse!"

"She is home, Lina. She's where she belongs, with family, being kept safe from parasites like you." I'd never been hit before. I mean, in Mexico, I'd needed to be but it was under sedation and I didn't feel it. Seriously, who even trained in that kind of thing? Bruising someone without causing them immediate pain? Crazy. "She thinks you hate her, Lina, she thinks you don't want to be her friend anymore — how horrible a person does that make you? She's recovering from a horrible aspect of her life and her best friend made her think she hates her."

"Fuck you! She's my best goddamn friend!" Lina pushed her, and the girl tripped over the edge of the sofa, falling onto the coffee table, and before Lina knew what was happening, she was climbing on top of the girl, her hands around her neck. She was so angry. And a little out of it. But she didn't have the strength or the drive to actually kill Yuko. So she let her go.

...and the moment she let go, I flipped her over and pushed my hand down the front of her jeans, slapping her cheek with the other hand every time she protested or squirmed or moved or wriggle or tried to stop me. Jesus I was turned on. What the heck was even wrong with me? I was provoking her, riling her up, making her hate me just for some perverted satisfaction.

Her fingers pushed inside of Lina and she fell limp on the floor, having tumbled off the table. She pinned Lina by the shoulders with her arm, pushed hard just below her neck, and she struggled to breathe. Any time she'd try to move, Yuko would shove her fingers further into her. She shivered. "S- stop.. now..!"

"Admit that you don't want me to stop, you little peasant girl. Admit it." Okay, so here's the thing. Yes, sure, I was kind of doing something pretty messed up — it's not like Lina consented to me doing this. But sometimes smaller firms didn't consent to my taking over their company stocks, either, and in the end it turned out best for everyone involved. That's all this was — a takeover.

Lina wouldn't say that, because it wasn't true! But she didn't argue, either. She was conflicted. Because Yuko's fingers were pushing against new places, now. Places Yuko clearly had experience with. And Lina was ridiculously turned on. She thought about last time, how she didn't get to cum. How she hated it... and now.... this was her chance... "D-don't stop..."

There was the smallest little smile spread across my face when those two words slipped from Lina's lips, and I rewarded her with further movement of my fingers. I hated her so fucking much, I found her so reprehensible, saw her as so much less than me, so inferior. A servant. A little servant girl, at the beck and whim of her Mistress, hand and neck bound, tugged on leash and tether. Oh god. "You serve me. Say it."

"..d-don't be a bitch, Yuko..." Lina's cheeks were burning. She felt humiliated. She hated that she adored this so much, but it had been a while since she'd done anything. Had sex. And she'd fantasized about Yuko sometimes... more than once, anyway. And last time she got ripped off. She didn't want to get ripped off again...

Once again, I slapped the girl. I slapped her hard, and I spoke to her very strictly. "Watch your tongue, girl, or I'll find a much better use for it than talking." So okay, yes, the fantasy of Lina as the little peasant servant girl was rich and strong in my mind. Maybe I was running too far with it, but right now I wanted nothing more than to subjugate this girl.

She waited. Yuko waited for Lina to talk back. To throw a fit. But the threat was heavy in Lina's mind. She couldn't help but think of last time. The lack of reward. She just wanted to check Yuko off her bucket list... was that so bad? And the slap stung so badly. So Lina remained quiet and shy.

"As I suspected — your lack of education, your poor breeding, hasn't dulled your common sense. You know your place, you know that you're my servant, don't you?" Like a puppet pulled on strings, so I pulled at Lina's will with my fingers, touching her in ways few people could and with a sense of confidence and ownership that few people had.

Lina exhaled, dizzy with lust. She felt so turned on, and without thinking, she nodded her head. Yuko smiled down at her, taking her fingers out of the quivering girl and working to unbutton her pants. Lina laid there, already so exhausted, her cheeks as red as apples.

The little servant girl wouldn't be allowed to finish, at least not by my hand — that much was a certainty. Instead, I'd condition her over time to be so satisfied by serving me than she could get off that way. Oh the grand designs my mind could weave. I unbuttoned her pants and tugged them down about her knees, because she needed to believe it was possible that she'd ever be my equal, but at the same time she knew she wasn't. And I loved that she knew it. "Tell me what you want, servant girl."

Lina hated that she called her that. She hated that Yuko was in a situation of control. She could just throw her to the ground. If she wanted her this bad, she could take it. But just to ask... it was easy. But she was proud. Lina was a very proud girl. So she reached up, took Yuko's hair, and pulled her down between her legs.

Oh how bold, how bold and presumptuous and how brave and so very, very stupid. I let her have her moment, her brief glimpse of stupidity and glory, and I licked between her legs because she was mine to do that with. And I'd get her so very far along the bridge to oblivion and ecstasy and I'd let her believe she had any say in the matter, and then I'd pull back and leave her with nothing, and she'd beg and she'd prostrate herself and she'd still end up with nothing.

It was... amazing. Literally. Lina never imagined Yuko was this kind of girl. So brilliant at sex. She always seemed so stuck up. And she knew what she was doing, too. When Lina got close, she'd hesitate, to keep her building, building, building. And on the brink of climax - a whole hour later - Yuko pulled away. Lina whimpered, shaking her head. "No, you're close, so close..." Lina put it like Yuko didn't know what she was doing. But Yuko knew.

"Serve me, peasant girl. Show me your devotion." I laid back, and she looked at me, and we locked eyes but it was her that looked away first. Her that averted her gaze and showed her submission hiding behind scarlet burning cheeks. "Do a good job, and you'll be rewarded." Not that I would give her the reward, but in time she'd come to learn to get pleasure from serving me like all proper servants did. And that would be her reward, she just didn't know it yet.

Lina shook her head. She was quivering. She couldn't help herself. Yuko was so good at what she was doing, and it made Lina sick to her stomach. So much of her wanted to get on her knees and crawl between the girl's legs, but she resisted. She stood up, fumbling with her jeans, and pulling them up to her waist. She looked like she was going to topple over. Her eyes were so glossy...

"Don't fight what you want, servant girl. Don't argue with you, don't argue with me, just do it. I won't offer you another chance." I unbuttoned the two buttons at the top of my jeans, and flashed her a glimpse of my pink panties. A tease. Enticing. Like a whiff of a meal given to a starving girl, and right now Lina was starving.

Lina closed her eyes and shook her head, dizzy all over. She didn't get it. This wasn't how this was supposed to go. She didn't even like Yuko! But Yuko was so... she shook her head again, faster. Yuko sighed, climbing to her feet, her pants still unbuttoned. Lina didn't even understand how she was still standing...

"Get down on your knees." There were two directions given — one with words, and another with a simple action, a simple motion: I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her back down to the floor, her face set before my unbuttoned pants, before the peek at my panties. "People like you belong on your knees, girl, begging and fighting for the chance to serve people like me."

Lina tried to stand again, but Yuko held her down by her shoulders. She slid her jeans down, then her panties. And Lina stared at her naked body, between her legs, her cheeks on fire. If she did this, she'd get rewarded... was it worth it? Should she...?

"Don't resist your place, servant girl." There was no love here, no devotion or trust or need to impress. This was ownership. This was property. Lina was a wild horse to be broken and put into stirrups and bits, and trained to serve. And I was to be her trainer, her taskmistress. She wasn't a lost cause, she was just unshaped and unmolded, unrefined and in need of guidance. Raw clay.

Lina gave up. She just wanted to get off. She'd pleased Yuko once, what was another time. So she stuck her tongue between her legs. Within ten minutes, Yuko was laying on the floor, and Lina was going at her pussy wildly. Pulling out all her tricks, until finally Yuko finished on Lina's carpet.

Oh, she'd gotten better. Or perhaps she merely wanted it more this time. Perhaps she was realizing her place, and how it all fit together. My ears rang, and my heart sat squarely in my throat, and through not-quite-focused vision, I saw Lina kneeling at the end of my legs patiently. Expectantly. Like a pet waiting for its reward after performing a simple and demeaning trick. Oh how I hated her...

Lina was proud of herself. She was good at what she did, as good as Yuko at least. Probably better. Lina had more practice, and Yuko was clearly reaping the benefits of it. Lina waited until she could breathe again, until Yuko could get on her knees. She was so anticipatory.

She was kneeling, and I stood, and I leaned down and kissed her forehead, whispering in her ear. "Friday, my house. 8:15pm. Wear something cute." Before the reality of that could really set in, before she realized that she wasn't going to get anything from me further tonight, I left. I left her with her devotion and her submission and her neediness and her soaking wet pussy. She was beautiful, and disgusting.

-------------------------

Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon^_^ 

• Like 4

Well, besides getting some of us all worked and left hanging, like Lina, everything seems to be going Yuko's way. I keep expecting something to break that, but at least for now Nat and now ?Lina seem to be well in hand. But so far Lina doesn't get a lullaby or subliminal tapes.

Dear Little Miss Chatterbox (this description is really WONDERFUL!),

I have a tiny suggestion for two small changes on this page.
1. Wednesday you published Chapter 31 - that's OK ...
2. Thursday you published Chapter 31 - that's too much!
3. Friday you published Chapter 32 - that's only OK if you combine Chapter 31 a with 31 b.
I'm curious how you will decide ...

Very sincerely yours
                                              Diddldum

P.S .: Have a nice sunday (in Lower Saxony we have in the moment sunny weather without clouds. Nice, isn't it?)

19 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

She might have been right not to, but honestly I was doing all of this for my sister’s benefit. If anything, I was being altruistic.

*spit takes* o_O

Okay that was... wow. So intense, so evil...

So glorious. ♡

Grammar Patrol

19 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

My sister wasn't that poor at her own culture so as not to train you keep tea?"

*train you to keep tea?

20 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Grammar Patrol

Fixed.

On 4/5/2020 at 5:44 AM, diddldum said:

Dear Little Miss Chatterbox (this description is really WONDERFUL!) 

Thanks!  @square_duck gave me that nickname like 10 years ago.

The first Chapter 31 was a joke!  It is 100% not canon!  I'll put a disclaimer at the end. ^_^ 

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND COMMENTING!! ❤️ 

34.)

Tyler played my tapes for naptime. I didn't even remember what songs they were anymore. At first it was Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Then it was Rock a By Baby, but I never knew what came after the diamond ring. Now it was just music and quiet background noise and I was asleep before any lyrics could start. How many days had it been? How long ago did I get back?

"Don't fuss too much now, hunnybunny, just getting you changed — you made ickies in your sleep." Wets and Ickies were terminology that Tyler brought to the table, and like many things of her contribution, she generally had a good sense of what worked well and enhanced the regiments already in place; it was one of the reasons that Yuko trusted her so much. Natsuko looked up at her, rubbing her eyes, and Tyler simply smiled and went to work. This was a first. Nap-time wetting was a standard, but this was a sign of complete surrender of control.

I fell into routine so easily now. I got up, I went out to the sofa, and I watched TV with a sippy cup. Sippy cup? When had that started? I think I spilled something a couple days ago. I sucked on the end of it and let Dora the Explorer play on DVD. When it was over, I got to finger paint before lunch. Chicken tenders and mashed potatoes. Then my nap. Rinse repeat. It was only 3pm, and my sippy cup was empty in my lap. The map was singing on the TV.

It was rare that I got to spend time at home with my sister, but that afternoon I was afforded the opportunity. I sat on the sofa next to her, kissing her cheek. It was time for new lingo. "Hey little sis," I picked the sippy up out of her lap and set it on the coffee table, then put my arm around her with a smile. "You look very cute today, did you pick this dress out all on your own?"

"Uh huh, but Tyler picked out the socks." They had little kittens on them. The idea of "little sis" didn't even strike me as weird. It didn't even cross my mind, honestly. Like someone saying my name. I remember being called it in my dreams, so why shouldn't I be called it in real life? It was strange for Yuko to be home from work so early. "Was work okay?"

"It was fine, silly grown up stuff." She was pre-occupied with her socks now, having mentioned them, and played cutely with her feet in her lap while I spoke with her. "What are you watching on TV?" I had a few things to cover with her — the new programming in her nap tapes needed to be tested, and I needed to measure her affections for Tyler, her reactions to Lina visiting on Friday, and touch at least on father’s health. I was to make her feel incapable of taking care of things, I'd decided, like she was letting father down. Then she'd be the one begging me to take care of the company.

"Uh, Dora was on, but it's over now..." I usually finger painted now. Such a simple routine. If we ever needed to go out, it would take the place of finger painting, but we hadn't been out in a long time. I had recently taken to biting on my fingers or on the ends of my blanket instead of my lip when I got nervous, but this wasn't one of those times.

"Don't chew your lip, little sis, try this." I reached into my bag and handed her the jelly teething ring intended for very young children — she'd been conditioned to chew on things as a sign of her nervousness and also conditioned to believe that chewing on things actually helped. She looked at the brightly colored object in my hand and I gave her a direct instruction. "Try it out, go on."

I put it between my lips and bit down on it. I would never think to use an item like this, because I wasn't a baby, but it was so perfect. It helped so much more than biting my lip did, and it didn't hurt at all. I smiled to myself and curled up into my sister's shoulder. This was all so normal now...

"Tyler is going to take some more photos of you for her scrap book today, isn't she?" The photo collection was my contingency — if she wouldn't sign over the business though her own begging, or my directions, I'd destroy her to father and he'd give it to me anyway. I reminded myself, again, that this was for her own good. "Does she have something cute picked out for you to wear already? I'd love to see you in those purple short-alls."

"They're kinda kiddish, don't you think...?"

"What? Nooo. They're so cute."

“Yeah..?"

"Uh huh."

"I could wear those, I guess…” I smiled up at my sister and went back to biting the teething ring. We did photo shoots sometimes, when Tyler thought I looked particularly... what did she say? Radiant. I liked it. It made me feel special.

"Speaking of looking cute..." I toyed with my sister’s hair playfully while she gnawed on the teether. "Lina called me today, very apologetic over how she acted last time she was here. And she wants to know if you'll give her another chance to come see you. She promises not to be mean at all this time." She tensed up at the mention of Lina’s name, and I made sure not to react to that. "I told her that I would ask you, and thought perhaps if you'd like to have her over, we could buy you a new outfit just for the occasion."

"I..." I didn't know if I wanted Lina to see me like this. I looked down at the teething ring, at the little dress I was wearing, and the thought of the diaper beneath it. I never thought about this stuff anymore, but when I thought about Lina... I couldn't help it. I was acting like a toddler. And before I could tell my sister off about it, before I could tell her I wanted to leave and go live on my own, I felt tears on my cheeks. I was crying...?

Perfect. One factor of her continued training via the tapes was to take away her inability to want to leave — any thoughts along that line, thoughts of independence, of leaving, of turning her back on all of this, it all ended in tears. Tears and a very simple emotion: frightened. She was crying and she needed to be held, and I did what a good big sister should and I held her and I made sure it was tight and comforting. All things going well, by the time she stopped crying she wouldn't even remember why she was upset. It was ideal.

"You okay?" Yuko asked, wiping the last of my tears away. I nodded my head, forcing a smile. Why was I even crying? I didn't even remember.

"If you don't want her to come over," Yuko started, and I remembered. Lina. She wanted to visit. I bit at my lip until my sister put the little toy back in my mouth. I bit on that instead. If she was really gonna try to be nice...

"Okay," I muttered...

And she would be nice, too — she would be nice and she'd be forced to treat Natsuko as a baby while she were here if she wanted to even have a hint of a chance of my pleasing her. Not that I would, but she needed the illusion. I noticed that my sister needed changing, too, though she'd made no indication of it in the entire time I'd been sitting with her; the procedure they'd done in Mexico was remarkable, yes, but so too was Natsuko's progress into her regression. She'd simply... given up on that aspect of being an adult.

I didn't follow the days anymore. I thought maybe Lina was coming for dinner the next day. Was that Friday? But she wasn't here. And after that, I kind of forgot about it. Until Tyler mentioned something when I woke up from my nap.

"Let's get you in something cute for Lina, alright?"

"Lina...?"

"She's coming for dinner tonight."

"Oh." I guess it was Friday...

Lina had strict instructions — the first was to dress cutely. Super cute. The second was to bring a toy for Natsuko, and furthermore, to not dare undermine things with the girl. I intended to make her pick her lust for me over her concern for her best friend. Turns out, Lina wasn't above putting her lust first. "I got you a new dress, little sis, for tonight. Tyler already put it away in your closet, so how about you go in there with her and she'll get you ready."

"Come on, hunnybunny."

"I don't wanna wear this..." The nervousness I felt toward Lina visiting was so much worse when it came to the dress that had been picked out. I expected something frilly, almost lolita. But it wasn't. It was just a little jumper with a bunny on the front pocket. A t-shirt underneath. And it wasn't anything close to something even a kid would wear. It reminded me of before, when I thought it was on purpose. When I thought they were treating me like a baby...

"Well, hunnybunny, I know you like your frills, but your big sister thought you might be comfortable in something more down to earth and simple. And I figured I could put your hair in the spiral hairties with the little baubles on them, remember? Would you prefer to wear something else?" That was the big difference between Tyler and Yuko — Tyler played the game, Tyler manipulated through good old fashioned hard work and clever words. And she had such a trusting smile.

"...it's childish..."

"It is."

Tyler didn't lie to me. I liked that about her. It meant I could trust her, even with stuff I didn't like. "Then I don't wanna wear it!"

"It would make me happy, though... seeing you dress so cute."

My heart started to race and my cheeks took on a bit of color. I opened my mouth to argue, but I couldn't think clearly. She liked it...?

There were a few things that Tyler had come to learn out of all this so far — the first was that Yuko was not as altruistic about all this and she made out to be and might just have been a little bit sadistic.

And the second was that Natsuko had developed something of a crush on her. Not really adult and romantic, not so far as Tyler could tell, but something altogether more idealistic, like a child experiencing feelings that they couldn't really understand.

And Tyler wasn't so altruistic, either. She used what she had available to her, and she wrapped her arms around the girl’s shoulders and pulled her in a little bit closely. "It's so cute, hunnybunny, and has a little brown bunny on the pocket, see?"

“Yeah, that is cute..." I wasn't wearing anything - just my diaper. This wasn't uncommon when I'd take naps or just after. She put her hands on my cheeks and kissed my forehead. I felt warm all over. A little dizzy... "I... um... okay... I'll try it on..." I'd wear it because she wanted me to. And I bet it would be kinda cute, too!

"If you don't like it, I won't make you wear it." But she would like it, because Tyler liked it. Honestly, she knew how much of her own involvement had been crucial in all of this, and that Natsuko would have been at home and writing Yuko out of the whole company without her. Honestly, neither of them deserved the company, really — they were as bad as each other. "You're going to be just so cute."

She pulled the jumper dress over my head. It came down just past my diaper, frilling out at the bottom off the padding along my waist. I looked like an oversized toddler, but she was so happy. She smiled so widely, and my cheeks were a dim pink.

"It's very pretty," I told her.

Like Tyler needed the reassurance. She grinned happily and fussed over the dress, getting it to sit just right and fastening snaps in place before adjusting again. It wasn't like something lolita, wasn't something that could be passed off as adult. No, this was a child’s outfit. And it was perfect.

"I've never seen you look so cute, hunnybunny. Stand in front of the mirror here and I'll put the spiral hair-ties in your hair, okay? And you can tell me what your favorite part about your new dress is."

She took me into the bathroom to get my hair in order. I had a mirror in my bedroom, so I wasn't really sure why we were going into the bathroom. But then she showed her hand. A pair of scissors. I'd been here over two weeks, but my hair was still so much longer than Yuko's. And hair had always been a symbol of status in my family. No way I was cutting it. No, no, no! "Nuh uh! No, no, no!"

Tyler hadn't cleared this with Yuko, but she'd approve in retrospect — this would only help things in the long run. "Just a few inches, hunnybunny, about my length? It would make me so happy, I know you don't really trust people with your hair and we're best friends, right? It would make me feel special, and I think it will make you feel special, too."

Tyler's hair was still longer than Yuko's. Not by much, though. But mine was all the way down to my ass. It was something I was so proud of. Something beyond clothes and bathroom habits. And I wouldn't let anybody take it away. I wouldn't! "Nuh uh! It's mine. No, no, no!"

"How about if you let me trim it a little, we can get that dress you've really wanted — the pink and black one?" It was lolita style, something more adult than Yuko usually would have allowed. Somewhere along the line, though, Natsuko had gotten it in her head that she loved clothes like that, and maybe it was a way to rationalize her diaper use, but she'd been so-far rebuffed.

"And we'll do a photo shoot, too, when you're looking very radiant?" There was one other thing, though. "And, I don't mean to mention it, hunnybunny, but think about how hard it would be for those men to recognize you if you had shorter hair? You'd be so much safer."

...the last bit. I froze. I looked up at my caretaker with a nervous expression. I was faltering. I didn't care about clothes. I cared about my hair. But what if they found me? But they wouldn't. And if they did, a hair cut wouldn't matter. So I said, albeit less sure, "N-no... I... I'm not cutting it... no way..."

"Remember how we talked about Disneyland?" Somewhere that, as a Fujin, Natsuko could basically go whenever she planned and have the most amazing holiday of it. Somewhere she'd never been, and now with her constant diet of children's television and movies, somewhere she was borderline obsessed with. And somewhere that Tyler and Yuko had made sure to remind her would be a prime place for kidnappers to find her again. "With shorter hair, and a new style like the one you have now, we could even look at going. Just you and me, hunnybunny, and a really nice hotel room?"

"No! No, I'm not! I'm not, I'm not!" I was angry. Or rather, I was upset. I was upset because I wanted everything to be okay, but it was my hair! It was mine, and I wasn't going to get rid of it! I wasn't! And my frustration was turning to tears on my cheeks, which Tyler was starting to brush away.

Maybe it was too much, maybe it wasn't something that could be breached — Yuko could be right, and that was possible. But Tyler really wanted to make a meaningful contribution, so she smiled and kissed the girls forehead. Maybe this visit with Lina would work to her advantage. "Of course, hunnybunny, we don't have to — I only thought you might want to. You know I do only what you want, princess, remember?"

I nodded, and she leaned down, just the couple inches between us, and moved in close to me. I looked up at her, blinking, the tears starting to stop on their own. Her nose was almost touching mine, her hand on my cheek, brushing away tears. And my cheeks turned pink. She was so close to me... "I... um..."

"What is it, princess?" Bringing Lina over was going to be a mistake, obviously — Tyler knew that it would, because Lina was too much of a wildcard and Yuko was getting too ahead of herself. But at the same time, where some saw a crisis, Tyler saw it as an opportunity. Lina will never accept you, hunnybunny, she expects you to be the way you were and not the way you are. You need a fresh start. Tyler smiled.

"N-nothing," I stuttered, looking down at my feet. Her fingers tilted my chin back up at her. So close to her. I smelled her perfume, something like strawberries, but with a bit of citrus. I tried to talk again but words didn't come out right. Gosh, weren't we in a hurry or something? And it felt like time was racing around our stationary moment.

"Well if you remember later on, you can tell me, hunnybunny." She really was darling — shy the way a true child was. Shy the way her new self ought to be. There was definitely something to it, something to what Yuko was doing to her sister, but Tyler still thought both of them were pretty woeful people by now. If anything, she felt most highly about Natsuko in her new state than she did for either of them in their natural ones.

"Okay..." She worked my long hair into high pigtails and I looked in the mirror. Even with the pigtails and the dress, the long hair made me look so much more grown up than Yuko's short hair ever would. One little facet of myself I'd always hold onto, something that would never get taken away. No matter what.

"Pretty as a picture and cute as a button." Tyler smiled proudly at the girl, pleased with her work, and opened the mirror to get her little makeup bag out from behind it. "If I put a little glitter on your cheekbones, you promise not to tell Yuko? You know how she feels about you wearing makeup, but I want you to feel your prettiest."

So Tyler finished dressing me up, glitter and all. And she did an amazing job. Even though I looked totally done up, and so much like a kid, I still looked so cool. I never got this dressed up before I lived with Yuko - I didn't have the time or the reason. The most I ever did was wear a dress shirt to the school when I had to teach. And now things were so different.

• Like 3

35.)

"Lina will be here in about ten minutes or so, the driver collected her a few moments ago." So there were a few things to note — one, I didn't really cook. And Tyler could, but I wanted to intimidate Lina some, and make her know she wasn't one of us. So the caterers had laid out everything in silver-domed platters on the dining table, dressed with a white table cloth, and were leaving as I spoke.

"Tyler, please get the wine from the cabinet and put it in the decanter. I’m going to make sure my pretty little sister has no errants nerves keeping her worried."

This was all so normal now. My childish appearance, the diaper, my hair in pigtails. I even kept my teething ring close in case I ever needed it, but I didn't expect to use it at all when Lina got here. I'd bite my damn lip off first! And though I still swore in my head, I never did out loud anymore. "I'm okay, sis."

"I know that you've been doing really well, sis, and I'm so proud of you, and so is Tyler. But remember that Lina wasn't there when all this happened to us, and she doesn't know what we went through, so she's probably going to be insensitive. She can't help it, though, and I don't want you to think less of her — just remember, she's trying." And if she wanted to have a hope of my affections tonight, she'd be trying very hard.

Everybody looked nice. I mean, Yuko wore her work clothes. Tyler was in a nice top. I had my jumper dress on. We all looked so fancy. Would Lina look fancy, too? I had never seen Lina dress up for anything. It seemed stupid to expect it.

"I understand... I don't think it's gonna be a big deal." If it was, she'd just leave again. But it made me wonder. What did other people think? What about Kana or Paul or Kristy or Mona? Did she tell anybody about... I tried not to think about it.

"Lina, you made it." Which, of course, I knew, because I'd sent the car to collect her. And the driver had picked up a chocolate babka for Lina to present as her contribution to the meal — something common in higher society's more casual dinner parties.

"I guess I did."

Lina forced a smile, but it was actually pretty good — and she looked gorgeous in the red polkadot hoop-dress I'd requested she wear, vintage and lovely and I was sure the connotations of her role as my servant wouldn't be lost on her.

"Come in you look great."

"Thank you. Hi there, Natsuko." Lina waved politely to the girl in the jumper dress, like an aunt greeting a child she didn't see often.

I waved back, forcing a smile. She looked uncomfortable in her own way. Because that dress wasn't her in the slightest. And this situation wasn't her deal, either. I just needed time alone with her. To ask about my friends. To ask how she's going without all the tiptoeing. Why were we tip toeing, anyway? I couldn't even remember...

"Tyler, take the babka to the kitchen. Did you need a moment to freshen up, Lina? The bathroom is just down the hall, why don't you show her, Natsuko?" Tyler looked worried immediately, but I was so much less so — Natsuko was mine now, my little sister in her new reality made by me. Nothing Lina could say would break that, and Lina wouldn't dare to anyway.

"That would be nice."

The bathroom was huge, probably because it had a tub, a shower, and two full sinks with a huge mirror. It was the kind of bathroom we could both stand in comfortably, and somewhere I could close the door behind us. My chest hurt. Why was I nervous? Because I hadn't been in a bathroom alone in three weeks? “H-how are you...?"

"I'm okay, Nat." Lina had a lot of conflict. A lot of conflict. She knew that Yuko was doing this to Natsuko now, she knew beyond doubt because Yuko was trying to manipulate her, too. But she was also crazy with lust for the fucking woman and she'd invested so much time into her now, and there was so little to lose by playing along for just a little longer... "I like your dress, it's really cute. How are you doing here, anyway?"

"I like it..." I rocked back and forth in place, playing with the edges of my dress. My cheeks were just slightly pink, still so shy around my best friend. Were we even best friends anymore? “How is everyone? Um, Kara and Mona...? Everyone else...?" Did they know? I didn't know how to ask...

"They're pretty good, you know, same old stuff. Kara has her work going into a gallery in Lisbon next week, can you even believe that?" Could she even believe that her sister had turned her into this? Damn. She was almost a work of art herself... Lina blinked and looked at the girl, at her best friend. Jesus, Lina, no. "How's your sister treating you? And Tyler?"

"Oh, it's nice... they're nice. Um, Yuko's always working... always busy, you know? So like her. But Tyler's great. She stays home and she makes me food and helps me with stuff..." Stuff like making food and diaper changes. "It's nice, nice having her around... she's the sweetest lady..." Lady?

Tyler was, so far as Lina knew, younger than Natsuko. But then again, Natsuko now looked more like a 12 or 13 year old dressed like a 3 year old, than like a 23 year old. Lina leaned on the counter and looked at her best friend. Was she even, anymore? Could she even be considered the same person? "Do you think you'll come home soon?"

“Oh, uh..." I looked down at my feet, a small blush on my cheeks. I had no use in lying to her. I really didn't. The fact of the matter was... "No, I... I don't think so. I just... I like it here. And Tyler's helping me, and... and I like being close to her, so I don't... um... I should stay a while... until I'm comfy going home..."

And who was surprised? Not this girl. Not Lina. It was a perfect loop — Yuko didn't need to force Natsuko to stay, because she'd somehow made her want to stay. Lina forced a smile, which looked a lot better reflected off the mirror. "You're really cute, you know? I'm glad they're helping you, Natsuko." And Lina resolved that she would get her out of here, too, she would, she just needed a little longer to topple the concept of Yuko...

I smiled happily, even if it was a little forced, up at my friend. "Thank you!" This was why I should always trust Tyler - she knew what she was talking about. The dress was a great idea, even if it was childish. "Um, maybe we should get back out there?" After all, we were just standing in the bathroom alone talking...

"We should. I'll meet you out there?" Lina cringed inwardly but smiled outwardly, laughing a little in the nicest way possible. "Some of us still need to use those things." She nodded to the toilet in the corner, and then flicked her gaze to the door. "Tell them I'll be right out, okay? And that I want to sit next to you."

Her comment about the toilet brought a blush to my cheeks, but I decided to ignore it. After all, she was right, wasn't she? I closed the bathroom door behind me, standing in the hall, and sighed. I guess the awkwardness was over, then. And nobody else knew... not Kana or Mona or anybody... I was so relieved. I went back into the dining room with a small smile and took a seat at the table.

"Lina wants to sit by me," I told Tyler and Yuko.

"I'll move across the table, then, so you know I'm here for you, okay hunnybunny?" Tyler smiled as she shuffled out of her seat and went around to the other side, leaving Yuko at the head.

"I think it just took a little bit of time, little sis — Lina is quite immature for her age, and she needed time to realize how much better being here is for you."

“I think she gets it... I mean, she said she likes me here... likes that I'm being taken care of." Tyler looked up at Yuko with a bit of concern, but Yuko was smiling to herself. Yuko had irons in the fire: Yuko had plans. And here I was, oblivious to them.

• Like 2
On 4/6/2020 at 1:02 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

And now things were so different.

Oh, they certainly are! I wonder now if Lina will behave for the entire evening or if something will cause her to break her act; will Yuko or Tyler be right in how they see the evening progressing? Fun!

Good to see Lina playing the long game. Maybe she actually has a chance! Relly all she'd have to do is set her phone to record audio when they go to have their umm... private time. Either Yuko will say something incriminating Lina can use later, or she has a kinky sex tape to use for... personal reasons. >.>

7 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Good to see Lina playing the long game. Maybe she actually has a chance! Relly all she'd have to do is set her phone to record audio when they go to have their umm... private time. Either Yuko will say something incriminating Lina can use later, or she has a kinky sex tape to use for... personal reasons. >.>

THIS is a great point!  YOU SHOULD WONDER WHY SHE DOESN'T DO EXACTLY THAT!!!

5 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Probably because if she did, we wouldn't have a story. ?

For once, there's a bit more to it!

2 hours ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Phone apps are hard!

Yep, that's why.  Got it in one.

36.)

"You know, there's one thing for sure — we never ate like this back at your place, did we Nat?"

We had gourmet fish, whole salmon fillets and tempura fried tuna and pork, with sticky wonderful rice in bowls and little balls, too. "It's proper for girls of our caliber to remember who we are, Lina." I nodded to my sister. "Natsuko and I, I mean."

Tyler frowned a little bit, but she was professional enough to not let it show too badly. What was Yuko playing at?

"Yeah, and Ty makes super nice fish too, but when she cooks it. She didn't cook this stuff 'cause there was like, too many fish." Ty was a nickname I'd given her only yesterday. I think I'd used it twice. It was an affectionate thing few people ever thought to say. I think Yuko used to when she was in grade school, but had since grown back into Tyler's full name.

Natsuko spoke like a child, not just in her inflections or word choices, but in the way she strung sentences together — Lina wondered intensely how they'd done that to her. How do you even go about regressing someone into a child like that? Yeah, she knew who she was, she was shy about asking about her old friends, her old life, shy about admitting to wanting to stay here. But nonetheless, what had been done? "I'm glad you have Ty to take care of you." Lina felt a little disgusted that she was letting this go on...

Food was so good! Not that Tyler wasn't an amazing cook, she so was. But I hadn't had catered food in like, forever. And I hadn't had fast food in even longer, now that I thought about it. Gosh, I could use a McDonald’s burger. Maybe some chicken nuggets instead. Those sounded so good. But at least I had this amazing fish. I gave up on my food before the others, and grabbed the sippy cup of milk before thinking. When I looked up at Lina and realized what I was doing, I quickly put the cup back, my cheeks going red. Damn...

"Don't be shy, hunnybunny — Lina knows that you're here to get better, and she won't judge you."

Lina nodded, forcing an uneasy smile and then nodded again. Ugh. "Yeah, seriously, you do what you need to do, Nat — trust me, you drinking from a travel cup isn't going to weird me out, I've seen you fill your pants on the kitchen counter, remember?"

Lina wouldn't meet my gaze after she said that — she knew she'd fucked up. And later tonight, I'd make sure she knew just how much.

"I'm fine..." I didn't want her to see me like that. I didn't want her to see me having accidents or using sippy cups. Why did she have to bring that up? I crossed my arms and leaned on the table, waiting for everyone else to finish. I wasn't that thirsty anyway...

Tyler wouldn't just let that be, though, because she was Tyler and she had vested interest in this project. She smiled, reaching across the table and taking a sip from the sippy cup with a smirk. Yeah, she knew what was in it, but a sip wouldn't hurt. She put it down and pushed it back to Natsuko.

"Don't be shy, hunnybunny, there's nothing wrong with what you're doing at all — Lina just isn't used to new cultures."

I blinked, looking up at Ty, and with a blushy smile, I took the sippy cup in my hands. It was probably the most honest smile I'd given since Lina showed up, and everyone took notice. Tyler's actions were the ones that made me smile, her taking care of me. Was it having someone willing to care for me that made me so happy, or was it Tyler herself? No one at the table would know, but they'd all guess.

It became very clear to Lina who Natsuko considered her best friend to be in that moment, and more than anything else, more than the fucked-up-ness of this, more than what was being done to her, more than the obviously insipid nature of Yuko, that made her angry. So angry. When Yuko stood up to get the dessert bread from the kitchen, Lina lost it.

"Are you in love with this chick, Nat? With Tyler? Is that why you're staying here?"

"Excuse me, Lina, you might want to check yourself."

"No. No, I won't, because that's the only way this makes any sense!"

Oh God, did I turn red. Like so red. From head to toe, I turned the color of a tomato. I stumbled around my words, unable to look away from Lina at first, and then unable to look at her at all. I looked so hard at the floor I thought I'd burn a hole in it.

"N-no, of course not...! Why would you... I don't...... gosh, Lina...."

"No, you don't get out of this one that easily, Natsuko, you tell me right now." She stood up, toppling her chair over, just in time to meet a slap to her cheek from Yuko, returning from the kitchen.

"Lina. You're being inappropriate. Apologize to Natsuko, and then sit down. It's time for dessert." Nobody said a damn word.

It was obvious to everyone what had happened. That Lina was out of line. That Yuko was taking control of the situation. Was I going to have to babble in front of Tyler? Swear up and down I wasn't into her like that? Why would I be? I didn't even like girls! But I guess that all depended on how Lina acted now...

"I just want her to be happy, Yuko. If she likes Tyler, she should be able to tell her, right?" Lina's tone changed from outright obstinate to meek and asking for permission for a concept. The slap definitely rattled her externally. More privately, the slap had soaked her panties in arousal.

"That's not your business, Lina."

"Babka?" Tyler slid plates into the places at the table.

"Please," I mumbled, and immediately took it in my mouth. I sucked on the chocolate and fell into the hazy bliss chocolate brings with it. I always loved sweets, always loved chocolate, but it was only recently - the past couple weeks - I was using that sweet tooth as an escape. It kept me out of situations I didn't want to be involved in. And it made me open to simple ideas I might normally protest. My get out of jail free card.

"Tyler..." Lina frowned, looking at her plate and the chocolate-rich bread. “Do you even care about her? Or are you just in on this?"

"I assure you, Lina, I'm not in-on anything. I'm here because I care about my hunnybunny."

"This isn't some sinister plot, Lina. We care about Natsuko, and if you care about her, you can be a part of her life. And if you don't, you can leave. But you know what that means for you."

I sucked softly on the pieces of bread, but ultimately it didn't work as well as sucking on chocolate bars. So I just ate more than usual. Gosh, it tasted so good. And the dizziness all around me spun in a hue of happiness and comfort. I just wanted to maybe take a nap. Or cuddle with Tyler. That sounded so nice...

"She's not even her anymore, though. She's someone else..."

"She's who she chose to be to help her get through this."

I was totally tuned out. I was so out of it. Like, on a scale of one to ten, I was in the negatives on attention span. Honestly, I'd forgotten the people who were in the room with me until Ty grabbed my hand. I looked up at her, dizzy with chocolate, and then smiled very wide. Because it was Tyler and she's always here to take care of me. It was impossible to be sad with Tyler around.

"Let's go get you changed for bed, hunnybunny, your diaper's wet and I bet you'd love a dry one for your bedtime story, right?"

Right in front of Lina, too, but Lina had her own issues to deal with — Lina had the devilish cheshire cat grin of Yuko bearing down upon her, threatening to engulf her. Tyler didn't know the dynamic the two of them had, but she knew two things. 1) Something was going on. And 2) It was stupid, and might get in the way of the best interests of Natsuko. Tyler frowned at the idea.

I was pulled into my bedroom with a soft shine to my eyes, smiling happily like I always did when I had Tyler and chocolate. Why did I even need anything else? She took me out of the dress and put me in a nightgown before helping me on the changing table. Diaper changes were so routine now, they took no time at all. This was just how things were, now.

"Did you hear? Your sister and Lina both love the idea of you getting a pretty new haircut, hunnybunny, but nobody will ever force you. Maybe we can play with photoshop on some of your photos, tomorrow?" Here was an adult, a human adult, with no developmental disabilities, in full need of diapers, in full need of Tyler, influenceable, trusting. Maybe it was appealing to Tyler, what they'd done. "Lets get your story ready."

• Like 4

Chocolate to the rescue! But still the tension between Yuko and Tyler continues. Maybe that will be the ultimate downfall of this? I think the two of them need to sit down and coordinate things better. Or if it is the Yuko/Lina thing that will blow up will it be Lina or will it be Yuko's misjudgment of her power over Lina? Yeah, too soon to tell.

4 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Just as I suspected long ago, the dramatic tension is not coning from Nat & Yuko, but rather from Yuko & Tyler. Although for different reasons than I ever would have expected.

I really like this story because - by normal standards - Yuko won early on.  But there's still a TON of conflict 'cause of Tyler! ^_^ 

37.)

"I should go..." Lina shuffled away from the table. She knew she'd made a mistake with standing up to Yuko in front of Nat. She knew she shouldn't have. And Yuko was pissed off, but in the weird smiley way. Her mind was made up. She was getting Nat out of here. This week. One hundred percent. She just had to figure out how.

"You were doing so well, peasant girl." I circled the table, gently picking up plates and ignoring Lina almost entirely and completely. She bit her lip nervously, the way I'd trained Natsuko to do, and I loved that. I loved that I could make her feel so on edge. She was right to be, she was right to be in awe of me. "I had such rewards planned for you tonight, but your untrained tongue couldn't stay inside your mouth, could it?"

"I'm done with you." She didn't hesitate. She knew she couldn't. This whole night had gone up in smoke. At least Lina had learned: she knew what was up now. She had all but confirmed it. And Lina knew what she had to do. But now wasn't that time. Now she had to leave. So that's what she did.

She stood up, she tried to leave. Oh dear Lina, helpless, stupid peasant girl. What could you hope to achieve? So pathetic, and so disgusting. I slapped her, and I grabbed her hair as she stumbled, and I pulled her through the living room to my bedroom because she needed to understand that she screwed up, screwed up more than she could ever realize. She needed to pay.

Lina stumbled into the wall, aching with the way Yuko had been pulling on her hair. She wasn't in the mood. She wasn't turned on, and even though she'd come under pretense of what she expected to happen, she was confident now. This wasn't happening. She had bigger fish to fry - like getting Nat out of here. "What the fuck is your problem, huh?!"

"My problem?" With a sideways smirk and a single movement, I pinned the girl against the wall and held her in place by the shoulders, forehead pressing to hers. "My problem is that I trusted you, servant girl. You've finally been getting it, and I was going to reward you. Was going to get my head between those pasty, chubby thighs of yours and show you the light at the end of the tunnel. And you had to go and ruin it."

Wow, that shut Lina up right quick. She was dizzy with ideas, her head swimming. She'd been with a lot of girls. But never anyone so... forceful. She never liked that. She was the one who took control when the other would falter. But now? She'd never felt this way. Still, Yuko was small, and Lina had no trouble pushing her off her. "I am not your servant, alright! And what you're doing with Nat isn't right! And I'm not gonna let you talk to me like that!"

"No, you're not." I turned my back on the girl, a culturally significant thing that she'd probably not even appreciate — it meant I saw her as nothing in the way of a threat. “You'll beg me to talk to you like that. You have an itch, servant girl, like a sneeze you can't make happen, like a burning under your skin... you want me, you want to see just how far I can take you."

Okay, so it probably wasn't the best idea to hit her. But there wasn't much else Lina could do. She had to get Nat out of here. She didn't care how interesting this was, how much of a turn on, she was done. And the slap on the cheek was a symbol of that. "Stay the fuck away from me."

She hit me. She put her fingers on me. So I gently composed myself... and then punched her in the stomach. Hard. Hard enough to wind a grown-man, and Lina was hardly that.

Fuck, fuck, fuck! Lina doubled over, falling to her knees, pain radiating through her body. What the hell was she thinking?! What the fuck did she do?! That's just not okay! It's not! And it's not sexy, and it's not anything! She's fucking insane. But Lina couldn't get up off the floor, at least not right away. She was whimpering and moaning, trying to ignore the pain… "You fucking cunt…”

"You don't get to talk to me like that, worm. You barely even deserve the gift of talking to me at all. Don't you know who I am? I'm Fuyuko Fujin, and with the sweep of my fingers across a screen I can end hundreds of lives no more important than yours. Don't you get it?" I knelt down in front of her, taking her chin between my thumb and forefinger like I was addressing an injured animal. "I'm royalty, and you're nothing. You're inconsequential, just a statistic."

Lina tried to stand, to push the girl off her, but Yuko kicked her in the ankle, causing her to collapse into the carpet. Lina's whimpers and whines were louder, her voice quivering. She felt dizzy all over. What was this? Yuko was just some stupid woman…

“You're going to crawl to my bed. If you try to get up, I'll harm you. If you speak, I'll harm you. If you disobey, peasant, I'll harm you. Nod if you understand, or I'll harm you." Okay, so look, don't judge me here — I'm still the good sister. The sister who deserves the company, I am, and I care so much about Natsuko! But... I'm only human.

"You're such a-" Her foot connected with Lina's side, knocking her into the wall. She felt tears in her eyes, dizzy tears, and shook her head over and over. This wasn't fair. It wasn't. This was terrible. She'd call the police. She'd get her arrested for this... Lina curled up into a ball, crying softly into herself, just as Tyler came to the still-open door. She looked out at Lina and Yuko with a worried look.

"Yuko, you're being loud."

"Just dealing with the trash, Tyler. Wanna help me take it in?" Tyler looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Our little princess is trying to sleep, is all, and she's afraid of monsters."

"That's alright, Lina was just leaving anyway." What was the worst she could do? I was bored with her.

The door slammed behind her and Lina was left crying on the floor. When she finally picked herself up, when she made way out of the building, she was too tired to walk back to the apartment. She needed a cab. This was terrible. This was what Yuko was. Her true colors. And she needed to get Nat out of there, no matter what...

"You should be more careful with her, Yuko." Tyler was preparing a night-time bottle of warmed formula for her charge while she spoke — something to help ensure Natsuko slept and took in the most from her tapes. And that she had no reason to wake up early.

"It's just some harmless fun. She's not to come back here. She's not to come near my sister, understood?”

"Understood," Tyler said with a half-hearted smile. She didn't approve. But what could she do? She took care of Nat, but Yuko was... unstoppable. Getting in her way wouldn't help anyone. I guess this was the fate she was resigned to.

• Like 5

Yuko has created a monster in Lina and I am guessing she's going to come to regret it.Then again, I said that knowing full well I am terrible at predicting how one of your stories is going to go.

38.)

“The Art Expo...?"

"You aren't excited?"

My skin was warm all over, and even so, I had goosebumps. I didn't wanna go to the Expo. I didn't even remember the last time I'd left the house...

"It's mostly European painters, and one of them is a fourteen year old girl from France who fingerpaints. Wouldn't you like to see that?" Breaking down a girl was easy. Making her into nothing more than a toddler? Not as hard as one might think. But getting her to be okay with leaving the house this way? Or rather, to not even question it? That... that was going to take some doing.

"I just..." All my friends loved stuff like that. What if somebody was there? If Kana or Mona or Paul saw me... I shook my head, looking down at my feet. The tapes at night had brought new kinds of dreams. Weirder dreams. Things I didn't understand yet. But I did trust Tyler, I knew that... "If you think it's fine..."

"I think it's going to be really good for you, hunnybunny — good to help you feel comfortable with who you are." Tyler had stopped using language like ‘get back to how you were’ a while ago, and now used more neutral implications. "And you deserve to be comfortable, princess. Comfortable like those special cupcake diapers you like to much, remember?"

I nodded in understanding and put my arms around Tyler. It was new. The past day or two. I loved hugging her. I loved being in her arms. I loved having her close to me. It was something Tyler and Yuko didn't really expect from me, I guess. Maybe because I was never a very affectionate person. But I really loved Tyler...

So, Tyler had a problem. An interesting problem, one might call a conflict of interest, in the business world. Although it was true that Natsuko was a much better person now, and she would happily hand over the company to Yuko if Tyler asked her to, there was more and more about Yuko that Tyler was drawing issue with. More she found troubling. And it was making her position increasingly more difficult to keep to herself. "I want you to know, hunny, that I'm so happy you let me take care of you. It makes me really, truly happy."

"I like having you around..." I felt a bit of color on my cheeks and looked down at my feet. Wow, okay. This was a weird moment... "Um, okay. I mean, if you think it's okay to, um... to go to the Expo, we can go, okay? It actually sounds kinda fun!" And I never got to go out with Tyler. And I bet I could even dress up!

"Have you thought about what you might want to wear? Anything at all." By and large, especially lately, Natsuko didn't pick what she wore anymore — she was dressed, and she liked it, and she stopped complaining before long. It was easier that way. All in all, as Yuko had laid out, her sister had adapted. She allowed herself to be dressed. To be fed. Managed. Cared for. Her body adapted, too — she wet herself like clockwork, and would mess only a few hours after a meal. Small, manageable messes with nothing too offensive on the nose. In fact, there had been times when the girl was playing that Tyler simply waited until her next mess to change her.

"Yeah? Okay! I'll find something!" I hurried off to my room in a blissful haze, dizzy with possibilities. I could wear anything. I could go out and be so cute. And everything would be so nice. And Tyler would probably hold my hand and stuff and we could cuddle in the car if one of Yuko's driver's took us. Oh gosh, I was so excited!

"I'll be in there in a few minutes, hunny, you start looking." Moments like these, Tyler took to herself. Moments she mulled over her thoughts with a cup of coffee and a slice of toast. What was she going to do about all this... about Natsuko going forward, and about Yuko getting increasingly megalomaniacal? It was something she couldn't help but think about, because while she was happy to care for Natsuko, the girl was increasingly in need of full time care. If Yuko screwed up her plans, there wouldn't be a paycheck to make that possible. Not that Tyler wouldn't anyway - she was quite fond of the girl - but fondness didn't pay rent.

I picked out a pink dress. I never ever wore pink before, not before this. But Tyler loved me in pink, so I dealt with it. And the cupcake diapers were so cute with it, even if they were so much thicker. I was used to the waddle by now - I didn't even think twice. It all just happened. I started to get dressed, but inevitably, Tyler had to help me. I'd had a bath the night before.

"So perfect, so pretty." Tyler had her in front of the mirror, playing with her hair and putting on a thoughtful look. She was going to cut it, it was just a matter of when Natsuko would let her. When she'd ask. "I wish your hair were just a bit shorter, though, hunny — if it were, I could put it in pigtails that would look so cute." Idea motioned, innocently enough, and then the deflection. "You're already so adorable as it is, though. You don't really even need to, really."

...ideas of cutting my hair again. She wanted me to. But that wasn't enough. Tyler could make me do almost anything. But that? Cutting my hair? Nope. Nothing was going to break down that defense. Still, I was starting to wonder what it might be like if it were short like my sisters... or what if it was even shorter? I shook my head. Silly thoughts...

Tyler dressed her in pink, pink that she chose. The puffier diaper that she chose. And Tyler accessorized her with light-up sneakers that only a child could get away with and with a few dozen jelly bangles on each of her wrists. It brought it from the realm of 'dressed in a humiliating way' to 'looked like she was fully committed to this as a genuine look', and that was important. "Close your eyes, I'm going to make them sparkle, okay hunnybunny?"

I hadn't had make up in so long. She put little glitter on my cheeks and my eyes were painted. And I got to wear lip gloss that sparkled like magic. I was so entranced with it. This was how I wanted to look when I kissed somebody, when maybe I made love for the first time. Gosh, I couldn't believe I was still a virgin at 23...

"Ready to go?"

"Uh huh!" I hurried after her, my shoes lighting up as I walked.

There was no way that she wouldn't run into someone she knew at a place like an art convention, and Tyler knew it. In fact, that was the whole reason for this. Not to humiliate her, or upset her, but to get the worst out of the way. Tyler had a diaper bag slung over her shoulder, and she followed after Natsuko who'd taken the lead in the hallway and was now saying from foot to foot while waiting for the elevator. Twenty-three years old and excited over things like this... how much of this could be Yuko's doing, really? Some of this had to be Natsuko deep down inside...

I was anxious. I knew I shouldn't be, because Tyler was here. But I was. And I couldn't help it. We were in the car, sitting beside each other in the back seat, when I decided to speak. And I spoke a lot like my old self, certain and calm and nervous. No excitement, no pouting. Just adult thoughts.

"I'm gonna see somebody I know, here. I'm not... embarrassed, not really." A little, but not really. "I like this, you and me and..." Okay, Nat, stay on point. "I'll be okay, right...? I just want you to say it, I guess..."

How surprising. It caught Tyler off-guard to hear such earnest tones from the girl; thoughts un-muddled by all the things done to her. This was actually Natsuko, and she said that she wasn't embarrassed. She was dressed like this, and diapered and needed them and needed Tyler, and she wasn't embarrassed. For some reason, that made Tyler warm.

"Hunny..." Her arm tugged the girl under and into her side, squeezing her tight. "It's going to be okay. I'd never let anything happen to you."

"Thanks," I said with a little smile, and looked up at the girl. She smiled down at me, and I just felt happy all over. Like someone had dressed me in happiness today instead of a pink dress. The car pulled up to the door and I crawled out of the seat for the event. Ah, I couldn’t believe I was wearing sneakers to an art gala...

• Like 2