LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Under New Management (Complete)

This was a great chapter. Yuko seeing how much Tyler helped. Seeing what she actually did to her sister, what she now needs because of what she did. And the fact that she still doesn't show an ounce of guilt or regret makes it all the better. I love how Tyler is reacting, can't wait to see what Tyler comes up with. Very excited.

7 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

can't wait to see what Tyler comes up with. Very excited.

I remember writing this part, like:

"I'm gonna make you pay, Yuko!!"
o_o how?  fuck.  why did I say that?  uhhhh..

Sometimes characters just get ahead of you as the writer. XD

Yuko needs to compromise with Tyler just because in the end she cares (in her twisted way) for Nat. If it wasn’t for this human weakness she still has, her victory would have been complete.

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Of all the things that would lead to Yuko's downfall, I did not expect Nat's poopy diaper to be what did it. ??

Really?  Quick Natalie!  Touch your sister’s diaper!!  (I planted chocolate on her).  LOL.  

50.)

I ran up and nearly tackled Tyler to the ground. I was free of the paint that had covered me before, but the sofa had a little less to say. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my forehead.  I missed Tyler so much. She smiled down at me, then looked up at Yuko with a frown. I had never felt a room go so cold so quickly...

We behaved courteously, for the benefit of Natsuko — like parents in the middle of a divorce who didn't want to tip off their kids about the impending doom of their home life. "Finished up with your errands, Tyler? Nat has been asking about you all morning, you know? She's quite a handful, aren't you sis?"

"Uh huh! I missed you. I'm glad you're back. Are you gonna stay now? I was gonna make your bed but it wasn't working..." By "it" I meant sucking my thumb didn't fix the bedsheets. I couldn't figure out why...

"Yeah, sweetie. I'll be here. How about you go sit on the couch and I'll be right over."

"Okay!" And like that, I went to the living room on my own.

"You know, a lot of her final conditioning was tailored around you.” We were in the kitchen now, out of earshot. "She's not ashamed of her diapers anymore, of needing them, and she sucks her thumb when she needs something done, and she's bright and bubbly and airy. I made her perfect for you." I was hoping that Tyler wouldn't abandon her post again, now that she was back.

"I know what I want you to do.  Listen to one of Natsuko’s tapes,” Tyler said with a smile. She was excited. Not just to be back in Natsuko's life, but to have Yuko at a disadvantage for once. "We'll start now, so I know you're serious. And then you'll get your company." And that would give Tyler some time with Nat, to figure things out. To see how she still felt...

"Whatever it takes, but if I do this and then you run out again, don't think I won't have you sent to Mexico." I laughed a little, but it was dead serious. I needed her, but only of convenience. I could find someone else: nurses, or a home or a care facility, for my sister. It didn't matter. This was just the path of least resistance. “Which tape?"

"You don't need to know." It would make it scarier that way. And if the tape didn't take - which, sometimes it didn't - then at least she'd have the fear of it. Tyler walked into Yuko's room and rummaged through the box of tapes. She knew which one she'd use, though. A simple one. One that hopefully would stick for a while.

I crawled onto my bed and laid on my back, looking at the ceiling. "These have a 90 minute runtime. I expect you to bathe her, clean the paint up, feed her, and change her as needed. Understand? You're back on the clock now, so I expect results." What harm could one tape do, anyway? It wasn't like I was this weak willed little crybaby like my sister. I'd just focus, and shrug it off with laughter. Right?

"When you're done, we'll write up a contract. We'll get it notarized. And you'll have your company by morning." Tyler wanted to distance herself from all of this. She wanted to take Nat and go. She wanted this all to end...
"Mmhmm." I took the headphones from the girl and slipped them over my ears, staring at the ceiling. She was so easy. She could have asked for so much more money, and she didn't. She got petty. And what profit did revenge have, hmm? None, that was what. I just needed her to keep Natsuko out of my hair until it was time for her to play her part, thats all.

"No. Not here." She walked out of Yuko's room and into Nat's. The changing table was folded into the wall. The bed was as soft as ever. And the crib bars, which were going to get their first use. "In Nat's bed."

"Why?"

"Because you aren't just turning the tape off when I leave the room."

"I'm not sleeping in here."

"Then I'm leaving."

"Ugh, you're such a drama queen." The bed with the bars that could become a crib and never had, was that her plan? "Remember, I said one tape. No photos, no other tricks. One tape, that's our deal, and I think I'm being very generous in accommodating you." Even though it was me who needed her. "Fine, happy? Let's do this." God this room was childish...

Tyler raised the crib bars. There was no way she could get out without hitting the latch. Tyler and Yuko both knew it. But Yuko wasn't worried. She knew it was just to keep her from getting up. And that's exactly what Tyler expected. She went over to the music box on the wall and put the tape in the player. Bedwetting. Nothing to humiliate her at the office. Just something for when she was at home. Then, Tyler hit the Repeat button on the tape deck and waved at Yuko.

"See you soon," she said. But she had no intention of seeing her soon.

-------------------------

Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon^_^

• Like 5

Poor crib bars  it waited so long for her princess to move in and be safe and now it's stuck with an angry Yuko who doesn't seem care at all.  The crib should rise up and take them all home to safe sleepytime places in Yuko's building for ignoring her forevers.

51.)

"We're going in Yuko's bedroom...?"

There had been sounds from my own room. Whining, screaming. I didn't know where Yuko had gone. Was she in there? Why would she be in there? I was sucking my thumb - it was almost a perpetual thing, now. Tyler was trying to get me in the habit of a pacifier, but it didn't feel the same. Tyler led me into my sister's room and laid me down on the bed, fishing one of the old ducky diapers out of Yuko's closet. She changed me quietly, thinking to herself. I didn't flinch or anything. This was so normal now. But Tyler had other things on her mind. She thought about the night at Kana's...

What do you do when you girl you've admired since middle school gets toppled into nothingness by her sister... what do you do when she becomes unable to feel the things she felt only the other day? What do you do when you like that girl? Ugh. She sucked her thumb, and I came to realize it meant she needed something. Maybe it was the hypnosis — hadn't she said something about that, in her trance? I needed to get in touch with that doctor... figure out what could be done. But Yuko was fastidious in her care and detail.

"We're going to go have that picnic, remember the picnic I promised you? In the park?"

"Uh huh. Otay." I talked around my thumb in my mouth. Tyler changed me out of the diaper and my thumb came out of my mouth almost instinctively. She watched curious, then a little forlorn. She helped me into some of Yuko's clothes - I guess I wasn't wearing my romper today? I didn't mind. I was proud of being a little girl! I was just a little girl...

So, a few things I learned — diapers like this weren't intended for adult clothes. Even nicely fitted jeans didn't really conceal anything, and I wound up proposing the idea of a skirt. Natsuko nodded. Like she was just acknowledging me, like she didn't think she had a choice. Regardless of what I dressed her in, though, her hair and her expressions and demeanor made it hard to see that proud young woman I grew up with.

"Well don't you look like a proper young lady now, huh? Would you like some makeup?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Dun care." Tyler looked very nervous. She looked at me quietly, then up at the door. I blinked, watching her gaze, until she took a deep breath.

"Would... you like me to cut your hair?" she asked.

Again, like it was nothing, I shrugged and nodded. "Okay."

Jesus. I bit my lip and felt quite ill, trying my best to hide it. I focused in that moment on how upsetting it was, and I didn't follow through with the suggestion. "Come on, hunnybunny, let's go get some fresh air. The park is going to be so lovely."

"Uh huh!" I climbed up from the bed and followed my babysitter out the door. The walk down to the park wasn't fair, and even in the skirt, I was as jubilant as ever. Like I was so relieved to be diapered again after the day without them, after my day at Kana's. It was night and day.

"I should bring your paints with us next time we come out here, hunnybunny, and you could paint me a picture for my wall?" I'd laid the blanket out, and the basket sat in one corner, with me next to it. Natsuko laid on her back with her legs spread for comfort (probably from the thickness of the diaper) and her eyes on the clouds above. There wasn't any sign of the girl who'd defied me when I said to come home, no sign of the girl from Kana's house. So much of me wanted to text Lina, to get her and Kana to meet us here...

"Uh huh! That sounds like fun. I never painted ousside before, ya know? I mean, I painted on like the balcony of my apartment and stuff, but like... iono, maybe in a park that'd be really nice." For whatever reason, I didn't want to play on the playscape. I curled up in Tyler's lap instead.

"You could paint some really pretty things — like the playscape, and the kids, and see like the people over there playing Frisbee? And the girl walking her dog? There's a lot to paint. Capture a moment, you know?" Perhaps, I rationalized, I could appeal to the artist in her — to my knowledge, it was something that Yuko hadn't tried to write out or overwrite.

"Yeah, lots to do... I like doing the ground and the sky and stuff though... New York is lame, sometimes." I pouted, looking up at the clouds. Even now, in the middle of the park, I could still see the tops of buildings. "We should go drive out to the country and I could paint there!"

"I'd like that. Maybe we could rent a farmhouse somewhere, with nothing else around for miles and miles, just grass and trees and the sky and us." It sounded so romantic when I said it, but I felt anything but. She'd been made into a child, rewired and pulled apart like a faulty bit of machinery. It made me wonder if there was anything she'd find objectionable. "Maybe after you sign over the company to your sister, we can go for a few weeks?

"Uh huh, okay." I played with my babysitter's fingers in my lap. I was hardly even registering what she was saying. She was always right anyway, her and Yuko. They were so much smarter than me. I smiled and looked up at Tyler.

"You think we can get some cotton candy? I love cotton candy... oh, or we can go to that chocolate place!"

"Sure, we can do both those things — but I brought lunch along with us, so we should probably have that, first, don't you think?" When she wasn't eating chocolate, Natsuko had certainly downgraded her taste in foods — she'd been trained to favor simpler, childish meals. Bologna and Ketchup sandwiches, and PB&J, and cookies, and hot dogs and the like. I'd had to pack accordingly. "I made you fairy bread, have you ever had it before? It's kind of special, you know, it comes from a far away land."

"Woah, really? Like France or something?"

"A little further than that."

She gave me the piece of bread - it had sprinkles on it? So weird. But I quickly ate it like I didn't even care. Maybe it was magic. Not that I was dumb. I didn't believe in magic. But it sure would be cool...

It hurt, and it hurt more than it really had any right to, to see her like this, to see her so completely and utterly broken. I could have done more, I could have fought harder, somehow, saved her from that hypnosis, not brought her back to that horrible girl that had been my best friend. They'd both changed, and neither for the better and both cases of my own complicity. Ugh.

"You should have some sandwich too, hunnybunny."

When I was messy, we started the walk home. It didn't bother me any. That's pretty normal for me, I guess. Accidents like that. And diapers were meant to be used, right? And I did love my diapers. But because I wanted to be changed, it meant I sucked my thumb the whole walk back. It was growing late anyway...

"You sit on the sofa, hunny. I'm going to check on your sister, then I'll change you." I'd gotten so used to her various smells that it should have bothered me more than it did. It should be bothering her more than it did, too, but that was something I didn't know that I could help. She sat, and sucked her thumb, and I sighed and peered my head in on the bedroom. It smelled like urine, but Yuko slept soundly, quiet and peaceful as the tape played. I had wanted to let her out, but she had lessons to learn about the power she messed with, and without too much self-doubt, I closed the door again and turned to address Natsuko. We could just leave...

I was in a fresh diaper and spoon-fed mashed potatoes for dinner. I didn't wanna eat them myself, 'cause I was feeling lazy. Tyler used to like to do this, but now, she was just... a little distant. I wondered if I did anything wrong. That night - a diaper and outfit change later - she laid me in my sister's bed.

“This isn't where I sleep..."

"It's where we're going to sleep tonight, just as a special thing." Her night time diapers were so puffy, so thick, and when she laid down and me next to her, I did something that babysitters didn't do — I touched the front of her diaper. I don't know why! Maybe I wanted to kiss her again, maybe I wanted her to know that I did, and to want it too. Perhaps I just hoped the contact would trigger something in her to break through all this.

She looked nervously down at me. I was freshly diapered, tucked into the corner of Yuko's bed, and her hand beneath the blankets. It ran up against the front of the diaper, crinkling along the way. I blinked. What was she doing, anyway? Then she leaned in and kissed my lips. The kind of kiss you probably shouldn't give anybody who is still in diapers. I blinked again.

This was stupid... she didn't get it. She didn't like it. She didn't even understand — like a real child might, she just looked... baffled. Confused. But she wasn't a child! She was twenty-three, a beautiful adult with cold sharp wit and creativity like few others. I kissed her again, and I touched the front of her diaper, touched in the way I imagined other girls who might want to be touched by girls might want to be touched.

I shoved Tyler off me, pushing myself to the back wall of the bed. I blinked, my breathing a little heavy, and shook my head. She watched, stunned, and I closed my eyes. "D-don't... just... please..." It hurt to say those words like that. With thought and meaning, not airy and free. I just wanted to be free...

That was... that was almost Natsuko! Almost. Her tone, perhaps, something realer than she'd been today. Keep it together, Tyler, keep it slow! I gently approached her, brushing hand across her cheek. "Do you remember the dream you had, hunnybunny, the dream you told me about, in the strange house, with the strange people, the night you didn't have your diaper?"

"I... I don't know what you're talking about..." Dream? The... the time at Kana's...? I shook my head. Kana. No. It's just Tyler and Yuko. I curled my knees to my chest, flashing my diaper. "No. No, no, no! Stop it! I wanna go to bed!"

"You had that dream, you remember, the dream with Kana, with Lina, you told me all about them. About the dream, and about how you kissed me in the dream, hunny." She was receding, conflicted and scared because of the hypnosis. How did I break it without breaking her, though? How did I even start to push through this? My finger played with the legband of her diaper, and with the crinkly plastic, and I bit my lip. She'd ran off that night because she was disgusted, right? By what she did?

"I..." I had a memory of it. A weird, pseudo-memory. Not even a memory. A dream? Was that what it was? No... it didn't happen. Then why did I remember... "I... don't see why we're talking about this... I'm sleepy..." I wanted to go to bed. I wanted to get away from it all. This wasn't fair...

"Well, you know... sometimes a dream is just a dream, hunny... but sometimes, just sometimes, it can mean something. Like you wanting to kiss your babysitter...?" She was hesitating! Doubting! She was, she was nervous, because there was a part of her that knew this wasn't real at all. I ran my fingers across her diaper, then bit my lip, blushing.

"NO!" The yelling was probably unexpected. Because it... really didn't fit the mood. It changed things. I pushed her away, her hand, her everything. I thought I was going to throw up. I just needed her away from me. Go, go, go! "I'm not! It's not! Stop it! I just wanna sleep! I'm tired! I'm..." I put my thumb in my mouth. I was so close to crying...

I couldn't tell her, because she wouldn't trust me. She wouldn't believe me, and this was stupid, and I was stupid, and I couldn't fucking save her. Fuck. I smiled, and then started to laugh, crawling up to her and putting my arms around her. "I'm just playing make-believe, hunny, you really shouldn't be so serious all the time!"

"....make believe..." I looked up at her, then down at my feet, and sucked my thumb harder. Of course it was make believe. I curled up against her folding myself down into her chest. I was dizzy all over. Maybe I was making a big deal out of nothing... maybe all this was just a dream after all... gosh, was I that tired?

What was I supposed to do...? Just give up. Just love her like a child? I could do that. I could love her maternally, I could care for her, tend to her, treat her with love and cherished respect and adoration. I'd no doubt have a career doing so if I wanted it, because despite what I was currently doing to Yuko... she needed me, because who the fuck else was going to look after Natsuko? "You're just a sleepy princess, hunnybunny. That's all."

• Like 5

Lots of suspenders here! Tyler wants a different Natsuko and in trying for that, has her all upset. Where's that going to go? And now heading past 24 hours for Yuko listening to that tape! That part is bound to be fun, but exactly how? So, at least a pair of suspenders.

You know, I don't normally condone sexual Assault as a method of therapy, however... ?

In all seriousness, Tyler had her close to breaking down. And, of course, normally that's bad. But in Nat's case, it's the only way to fix her; to break her down first and help pick up the pieces. Just like in... A certain other story you wrote which I won't spoil here. 

3 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

You know, I don't normally condone sexual Assault as a method of therapy, however... ?

Tyler is kind of dumb.  I like to think of her as "extremely average" and doesn't know a lot of things.  So she just throws stuff at the wall and sees what sticks.

52.)

There was a knock at the door. It was loud and solid, banging almost, that woke me up from my sleep. Tyler was just pulling a robe on over her pajamas and shushed me back into bed. I curled up to the pillow and closed my eyes, and before I knew better, I had drifted off again.

When Tyler opened the door - still too naive to ask who it was - Lina was waiting in the doorway. Her cheeks were warm, her fingers playing with themselves in front of her.

"Nat's asleep...?"

"Lina, I'm... not sure that it's the best time for you to be here. I know you're worried about her, but it's going to be fine." In the end, Tyler was an exceptional liar, but it was difficult to not see the worry on her face, in her features and her eyes. After all, how could she not be worried about her young charge? After all of this, Natsuko might never be herself again...

"No, I'm... ugh," Lina crossed her arms tight over her chest, looking down at her feet. Was she actually blushing? She certainly looked like it, but maybe it was cold outside. "I figure you're right... and I trust you to take care of her. Okay? And I was coming to talk to Yuko, to... try to get on better terms with her..." And though Tyler didn't know what that meant, Lina definitely did.

"...you're here to see Yuko?" Yuko who was still tied up in the crib-bed with the audio on loop, Yuko who was marinating in her own pee. That Yuko. Crazy fucking Yuko. "Look... she's a little.. unhinged, since you... you know, kidnapped Natsuko. I'm not sure just how safe it would be for you to see her right now."

“It's important. Just a minute. I just... I came when I knew Nat would be in bed, and I just want things to be alright. Even if it means..." Means pleasing her again? Lina almost liked the idea. But part of her didn't. Because she really did hate Yuko... "I just want to make sure Nat isn't kept from me, alright...? Please... this means a lot to me..."

"Uhh..." Jesus, what now? Yuko was going to wake up furious, and she wasn't going to be temperable. Tyler knew that she'd fucked up in going as far as she had, but then again, Yuko had gone way too far too. Unfortunately, the youngest Fujin sister didn't see things that way. "I'll see if she's available... but I can't promise anything. You should sit down, um. I could be a few minutes..." Fuck fuck fuck.

The clicking of the light was what woke Yuko up from the nap. She blinked against the harsh yellows and shook her head, stumbling up from the crib and nearly hitting her head against one of the bars. She looked down at the wet spot on the bed, growing worse and worse by the hour, and then up at Tyler through foggy eyes...

“You are, of course, going to tell me that you had an emergency and had no choice but to leave me here, Tyler..." I felt clammy, the way that sickness felt, cold and wet and gross but with burning red cheeks and frowning eyes. I couldn't believe this. One tape. One fucking tape. Why did I agree to this? Why did I think she could be trusted...

“No. I meant to do it." Tyler looked nervous, though. Very nervous. Like, she wasn't playing her cards right, and that she was basing all this on luck. Which was, in fact, the truth. "You deserve it. You did worse to her, and you know it..." Nat. Ugh, Tyler couldn't even get her out of her head... "Someone's here to see you... Lina..."

"You let her in? After everything that happened, you let the peasant girl in?" I sounded disgusted, and outraged, but how much of that had to do with the state of my clothes and the very awful rash all up and down my behind was difficult to judge. "Ugh. Fuck, Tyler. I need to shower, and you need to get rid of her. I mean it."

She slammed against the crib bars, but she'd put the crib bars there in the first place. They were to resist all the actions of Nat, which, in turn, meant they resisted the same actions of Yuko. But Tyler wasn't happy with it. The anger. The aggression. No wonder Tyler did this... how had she forgotten... "Forget it. Stay in there all night."

"Tyler, you let me the fuck out right now, or you'll be asleep and on the next plane to Mexico." Rarely did I make so brazen a threat, but I had every right to be upset, who wouldn't be?! She'd locked me in a crib and screwed with my head all night. Anger wasn't working, though, and I took a deep breath.Ugh. "Tyler... let me out, okay? Okay."

"I don't want to." Honestly, Tyler was scared. She was scared of what Yuko could do to her, and if Yuko got out of there... if Yuko got her hands on Tyler... gosh, Tyler really didn't think this through. "You deserve it and you know it. You know it! Go back to sleep..."

"Tyler, look. I get it. I know you're upset about Natsuko, but if you screw with me, do you think I'll ever tell you her release phrase?" It wasn't actually a thing that could undo everything, but the therapist had written in a contingency that could be triggered a few ways — like, in the event of my death, for example. I didn't want my sister braindead forever...

Tyler's eyes were wide. Like, really wide. Release phrase...? “What the hell are you talking about?"

"A contingency. To make sure she can go back to normal, once everything is over."

“A… contingency... back to normal?!" Wow, did that change the tone of things. Tyler was practically having a panic attack. She needed that phrase....

"You could have asked for it, in exchange for coming back. But you were petty, Tyler, and you wanted to hurt me more than you wanted to help Natsuko. Was it worth it?" Like always, I was in control. I couldn't sit around and have things left to chance. Control was everything to me, and this was the way I got it back — I appealed to what she needed.

"Tell me what it is, right fucking now."

"And give up my advantage?"

Tyler was livid, honestly. Fixing Nat... it was so easy. And it just took a couple words? And she could do it. She could fix her. Make everything back to normal. It gave her absurd confidence. "Tell me, now, or you won't ever get out of that crib."

"Well, that depends — how long can you see her like this, Tyler? How long can you feel what you feel for her, and know she can't reciprocate?" I smirked and leaned back, though I winced when I ought to have been smug because I was soaked through and it sucked, and laid down. "You know what? I can wait."

“Well, I can't." Tyler slammed the door hard into the frame, leaving the lights on and the tape playing. When it opened again, though, it wasn't Tyler. It was Lina. Lina blinked at the room, still surprised by the way it looked, and then at Yuko in the crib. She was so... befuddled...

Urgh. What the fuck. My head was foggy, and fuzzy, the audio was something I could hum away for only so long, and I shouted out immediately to the girl, not caring who it was, just needing results. "Turn it off, turn the tape player off, over there, over there." Jesus fuck, Lina, really? Tyler was so fucked, how could she send the peasant girl in? Ugh.

"...the tape?" Lina looked at the recorder. The sound was so quiet. Why did it matter? Lina shut the door behind her and looked at the wet girl in the crib. It really was a crib, too. She was so befuddled... and then, curious. And then, opportunistic. "What's the tape for?"

"Well clearly it's designed to make someone wet the bed, isn't it? So unless you want to pass out on the ground and wake up in a puddle, you might just want to turn it off, you get it? Understand? Yeah, I thought you might. Get it, turn it off, now." Even in a position of exposure like this, I still acted like I held all the cards.

Lina clicked off the tape. The room was stale, not only from the cold smell of pee, but from the noiselessness. She looked around quietly, then went over to the crib. She could have let her out, but Lina had never known this kind of power before. I mean, play power, sure, but real power? And over a girl who had done so much to her...? "I'm not gonna let you out."

"You came here to be abused by me, servant girl. It's the only rational reason for you to be here at all, and you can laud nonsense over me for a while, but you'll get tired and bored and unfulfilled — you need me. You crave me. And if you want me to forgive you for last time you screwed up, you might want to consider not screwing up again."

Lina walked around the room, opening cabinets, ignoring the girls commands, or at least, pretending to. She heard her loud and clear. Nat was important to her. But when Tyler came out of the room, furious as could be, and said to make Yuko suffer, she didn't know it would be anything like this... and now that it was? Lina almost believed she could do it...

This was so... maddening. What a bitch Lina was, how could she think to treat someone of such clearly higher lineage the way she was? "It won't fulfill you, Lina." Not peasant, not servant girl. Lina. By name. It was rare enough to make the girl stand in place, and I smiled to myself. "Let me out, and I'll ensure that you feel everything you wanna feel."

Lina really wanted to. She had been so needy for so long. And after the promises of Yuko, gone unrequited, she couldn't help but feel those sensations in between her legs. She wanted to take her... but she loved her friend. And she knew, without a doubt, Yuko was evil. And she had to be stopped. "What's this box, then?" Other tapes. Labeled. She started to fiddle with them.

"I'm not sure about it, Lina, but I'm beginning to have my doubts about Tyler. About trusting her with Natsuko. She had some emails I saw, without meaning to, that worried me. Stuff about the trip to Mexico, and specifically about Nat." Also, rarely did I call my sister by the shortened form of her name. But I wanted to catch her off guard, to make her move away from the tapes, and to do that I had to shock her...

"She said you know a phrase that fixes Nat... makes her how she used to be?” A sideways comment. That if Lina could get that phrase, they could fix her. She would be Nat again. Lina didn't know the Natsuko she knew at Kana's house was the one she'd get back, but if she saw Nat now... she'd understand how important this was. "I'm just wondering if any of these tapes do that... make you tell secrets."

"Most of them are simply created to help Natsuko with her trauma. To help her sleep, and ease her bad dreams, and calm her and make her feel safe." Fuck this crib, fuck this room, fuck these people. Who did they think they were?! "I have an important business meeting tomorrow night, Lina, so this silly little game needs to end. Unfortunately, I don't know if Tyler has Natsuko's best interests at heart any longer."

"...bedwetting helps with her deal with trauma?" Yuko had shown her hand when Lina came into the room. A tape that made someone wet the bed. And now a box of tapes that did other stuff? The labels were vague, but she got the gist of it. "Baby behaviors," she said aloud. "What does that mean, exactly? I guess I could find out..." She went over to the tape player.

"Lina." Serious tone now. "I know the release phrase, yes. Which means I can release myself from any of those. And when I do, do you think that I'm going to be very pleased with with the two peasants who decided to fuck with me?" Okay, so it didn't work that way. The release phrase was for the hypnotist, not the tapes. But Lina didn't know that, right?

Lina was nervous. She hesitated, the tape in the tape deck, and looked down at her finger over the play button. She bit her lip and looked back at the box of tapes. Maybe this was a bad idea... maybe this wasn't what should happen... "Tell me the phrase for Nat... and I'll let you out..."

"Again, you and Tyler, the same — you think I'll give you my trump card without a return on investment initially? This is why you two aren't in business, Lina, why the poor stay poor." Actually, Lina's art did pretty well for itself, but it wasn't Fujin Money, so to speak. "You know that I can do it, and that's my offer. The potential. I've played my hand, now you need to offer me something in return without condition."

"I want Nat back to normal!"

"She will be. When I'm done."

"When you're done stealing her company!"

"You don't have another choice."

Lina frowned, looking down at her feet. She was too sure of herself. She wasn't bluffing. She couldn't be. Lina went back over to the box, her fingers shaking ever-so-slightly... "I'll put a different tape in... if you can get out of it, it shouldn't matter."

"Put whatever you like on, Lina, but you cross me here and you'll be throwing away the only way to ever get Natsuko back to normal. I mean, she'll always have the damage done to her in Mexico, but I can help with the transition. On top of that, of course, you betray me and you lose ever having me play with you, ever again. And does my little servant girl want that? My precious, precocious peasant?"

The last words were enough. She steeled herself and fished through the tapes with purpose. So many things, little things. Baby Behaviors 1-3. Daytime accidents. Bedwetting. Nervous crying. Looking to others. But one stuck out. A stupid one, but stupid enough. Thumbsucking. She took it and put it inside the tape deck, pressing play. The room filled with the quietest static, little noises, but so loud at the same time. "Let's see you run a company with your thumb in your mouth." That's why she chose it - because it couldn't be hidden or explained away. She'd be the baby business woman.

Ugh. Fuck. Fucking fuck. What the hell was wrong with these dramatic people? "Natsuko is going to ruin the company, Lina. You know she's not business savvy. You know she thinks she can make all these changes, but our family name only goes so far. She'll be ousted, and cut off, and left without a single dime. I know this, and I think you do, too, because she's your best friend."

"That's Nat's business. Not mine, and not yours. Alright? I'm not gonna go home - I'll sleep on the couch, and I'll come back in the morning. If you won't give me that phrase, then, we'll put another tape on."

"They don't do anything to me!"

But she was lying in a puddle of her own piss. They both knew it. "We'll see," Lina said, and closed the door behind her.

"We can't keep her in there forever." It was something Tyler had been pondering since she woke up. They'd eventually have to let her out, and when they did her retribution would be swift and fierce and without error. It scared the living shit out of Tyler, and she wondered if Lina felt the same way. Then again, as her thinking had suggested, they needn't keep her forever, just until Mr. Fujin passed away...

• Like 6

I told you she'd be pissy! And now an alliance between Tyler and Lina? That sucks. No, Yuko is going to suck... her thumb. 

53.)
“Morning..." Lina and Ty were both sitting on the couch, looking at each other. I guess they'd been talking. I was stinky and wet and I just wanted to be changed, so, without hesitation, I walked over with my thumb in my mouth and tugged Tyler's sleeve. "Change, peeze.."

The moment the girl approached, Lina recoiled some and blinked twice, quickly putting two and two together upon the girl’s words. "Nat..."

"It's fine, Lina, this is normal for a girl her age, isn't it? Come on, I'll get you changed hunnybunny. Would it be okay if I did it out here? Lina is going to be a babysitter one day, too, and she needs to learn things." Plus, she couldn't exactly take Natsuko into her own bedroom.

"Uh huh, okay." I sat down on the sofa - caring very little about the mess in my diaper - and waited while Tyler went to my bedroom to fetch some supplies. I was out of the old ducky diapers from Yuko's room.

"Tyler!"

So close. Tyler had just picked up the diaper and baby wipes... she thought Yuko was asleep.

"Please, this has gone on long enough. Let me out, okay? Please? You know that at the heart of this, the company can't be left to her, or she'll have nothing. And I just want my sister to be happy..." I wasn't above playing a different angle, because being angry wasn't getting me anywhere.

"I'm not letting you out until you give me the phrase to fix her..." Yuko had said something so stupid. When she'd gotten in that crib, this was just temporary. A twelve-hour lesson. But now, now that Tyler knew about the phrase... she knew if she let Yuko out, there was nothing she could ever do to get her away again. This was a very unique situation. "Tell me, and I'll let you out."

"No you won't. If I tell you, you'll take Natsuko from me, and you'll leave, and maybe someone will find me here or maybe they won't, but live or die I'll be so fucked up by these tapes that there won't be a difference. Look, Ty, I want to be back on the same page as you. Working together, remember? Remember how it was? You let those friends of Natsuko's get in your head, and now you're fighting the wrong fight."

"I didn't let them do anything! I just... I want Nat back to the way she was. Before the hypnosis lady came here. Before she... stopped being her. She'll still be in diapers... you still have that photo album... you'll get your company. Just fix her first..."

“If you get me my phone, I can have her affection for you brought back out. I can have the doctor over here, and I can have her bring that into focus — a show of good faith, okay? Some of the other stuff is for her own good. Now she doesn't hate her diapers, now she doesn't fret or worry or stress. Isn't that a good thing? I feel like it is, don't you?"

"No! Because..." Tyler was nervous to talk about this. About her feelings. She knew better. Though Yuko was her best friend, they always had a wall between them. Because Yuko was an opportunist... "I want her back to how she was... wanting to work on getting better, and work on wearing underwear again... long term."

"Before we did this, Tyler, Natsuko wouldn't have ever given you the time of day. She was arrogant, haughty, stuck in a world of irresponsibility and fantasy." The noise from the tape made it hard to think, but negotiation and swindling was in my blood down to the core. "You know that, Tyler, right? You remember that? She needs to be built back up from this, with only the best parts of her. And you are the one to do it, I believe that. We just need to make sure no part of her hesitates when the time comes..."

"I..." Tyler shook her head, looking down at the diaper in her hand. The noise of the tape, light and airy, was starting to make her head spin a little bit. Just a little sleepy... "I just want her back to normal... I don’t want to change her.  I like who she is.  Who she’s always been.”

I knew the contents of the tapes, I had them made and that meant if I focused hard enough, I could tell where the tape was up to. What was going on. And keep my wits about me until exhaustion took over. Tyler had no such protection, and it was starting to show. "You trusted me going into this, right? And I've always paid you on time, and never doubted you, Tyler." Stalling would make her dozier, perhaps more pliable. "So trust me here, okay? Let me out, and I'll give you what you want."

“It's not about money, it's not about that! It's..."

"Come on. Talk to me. Sit down, okay?"

Tyler looked at the door, a little foggy, and then down at the diaper again. "Nat needs changing..." But if she could get the phrase out of her? Wouldn't that be better for everyone? Yuko smiled up at her and Ty sighed, sitting in a chair on the other side of the room, and pulling it toward the crib. "Five minutes. I need to change Nat."

"She'll be fine, it isn't like her body isn't use to that by now — she's become a proper little baby, isn't she? Amazing how little it takes to undo twenty-three years of progress." I didn't sound condescending, though... I sounded impressed. Proud, even! "Tell me about your feelings for my sister, okay? Because honestly, I didn't hire you knowing that about you, Tyler, and I think we should talk about that."

"...I don't know. You know how she was. I mean, yeah, she's always a bit flighty and spirited, but that's cool, too. And she's so creative. And have you seen her paintings? Even the finger paintings... she's so impressive sometimes. I know she didn't show me affection before, but I was four years younger. Of course she didn’t! I wouldn't. But now she likes me. That's not your doing - that's because she likes me. And I want her back to normal."

"Or maybe it's because she's not four years older than you, anymore? Honestly, she won't be a twenty-three year old when she's worked through all this — she'll be fifteen or sixteen, at best. Is that still someone you'd want to date or be interested in? She's going to be set back some regardless, and training her out of diapers will be... challenging."

"I don't mind..."

"Do you like it?"

"What? No. I mean, I don't think it's gross or anything... I've changed a lot of diapers, ‘cause of my siblings. But I just... she'd be happier if she wasn't. And I want her to be happy..." Tyler dropped the baby wipes out of her lap. She looked down at the floor where they made a thump and she rubbed her eyes. It was dizzy in here...

"It's okay to like it. I mean, some people do. When I was getting her diapers online, I found there's this whole subculture of people who find it kind of... intimate. Does that sound right to you? Do you think you might find it intimate, to change my sisters diapers? You should be honest with me, Tyler, because you've been kind of bad lately." Always the opportunist, and so much I could spin to my favor right now...

"No! Ugh, no, that's not what it is, Yuko. Jesus. She's cute, sure, but it's... I want my Natsuko. The one I liked in high school, and the one who like... I don't know. I just..." They'd kissed. Tyler and Nat had kissed once. In the bedroom at Kana's. She just wanted that again... "Tell me the passphrase. I mean it!" Was it warm in here...?

"When you can work with me, Tyler, when we get through this... I'd love nothing more. I think her having someone who loves her as much as I do could be so good for her. And yes, I've worried about her life after this, and I want you to be in it. But you turning against me, Tyler..." I sighed and frowned. "I'm just disappointed."

“Just make her better, why are you doing this..." Tyler shuffled in the chair, biting on her nails. Why was she nervous? Because Yuko scared her? Yuko really did scare her... just a little. The way only Yuko could. "Just tell me. Tell me, you can have your company, and everything will be back to normal... or... or I'll just keep you here until your dad dies..." Insensitive, but true.

"And then the company will default to Natsuko, and the board will oust her immediately and she'll be broke and unable to afford the care she needs, you won't be able to both work and take care of her, and everything will be sadness, Tyler. Sadness that’s your fault. Do you want sadness? Or do you want to have every resource in the world at your fingertips to fix her, and make her better, and help her to love you?" I could be insensitive too.

Tyler looked at Yuko, then down at her blurry hands. She had dropped the diaper, too, it seemed. She was trying to figure it out. Figure out how she was wrong. But everything Yuko said made sense. And the room was spinning just a little. Tyler was trying not to fall asleep... “You'll... fix her... you promise...?"

"I'll make sure she can be happy, and you can be happy, and everybody will get their happy ending, Tyler. You want that, don't you? To be happy?" I nodded to the corner of the bars and smiled. "Unlock this, okay? Let me out, and sit down so I can take care of you. It's going to be okay, I promise, you're going to be happy."

“Yeah..." Tyler shuffled nervously to the crib, unlocking the little latch on the bars, and kicking the pedal with her foot to let the bars slip back into the side of the bed. The crib smelled stale with piss - Yuko had wet herself over and over, for sure. And with the thumbsucking tape, she'd do that, too, almost all the time she got even a little anxious. "Sorry, Yuko... I just want what's best for her...

"I know you do, Tyler, I know you do." My legs were unsteady, and shaky, and it took me a moment to steady myself while I stood up. I hated the way I felt, and the way I smelled and what had happened to me. But I also had a personal hypnotherapist. It was more than Tyler had. I was sweet, all smiles, as I helped her to sit down on the damp sheets. "You look sleepy, Tyler, how about you put your head down while I shower and tidy up, and I'll get you when I'm done?"

"I... I do feel a little... drowsy..." Yuko put Tyler's head down on the pillow and Tyler tried to comment on the wet bedsheets. But before Tyler could get a word out, Nat pulled the crib bars up and cemented Tyler's fate. She looked up with a dizzy stare, and then realization washed over her. "W- wait! Yuko!"

"You should never fuck with a Fujin, Tyler. Because you'll be the one who gets fucked in the end." I smirked, running fingers through my black hair. "Speaking of which, I think that little peasant girl needs her holes gaped in reminder of what it means to be a traitorous whore. I'll check on you in a while. Don't go anywhere... oh, right... you can't, can you?"

"YUKO I SWEAR TO CHRI-" The door slammed and it cut off Tyler's sentence.

When Yuko came into the living room, Lina stood up fast, a little too fast, and nearly tripped over the coffee table. I watched them both, the tension between them, and blinked. "Morning sis…”

"Hello, Sissy. Tyler was a little sleepy, so she's going to take a nap. How about we put on some Dora for you, and then I need to have a little talk with Lina here. She's interested in a particular position here, did you know that? Isn't that exciting?" My words dripped with the sort of sentiment that Natsuko lacked the ability to pick up on now, but Lina certainly knew the implications.

“Actually, I have somewhere to be..."

"Nonsense! How about you go wait in my bedroom, and I'll be right there?"

Yuko's voice was sickly sweet, but Lina stayed frozen in place. Yuko paced around the coffee table, blocking the exit, and looked at Lina expectantly. Lina, reluctantly, went down the hall.

"Lina's gonna stay here?"

"Actually, we're going to have an interview. Won't that be fun? I think it will be lots of fun, and maybe she will stay. Here, I'll put Dora on." My sister was such a fucking simpleton now, so reduced to the basics and easy to distract. She was really quite pathetic, even if I did love her. And lets be clear, I did. I do. And I was doing this for her. But it didn't mean she wasn't an idiot now.

“But Ty's gotta change me... I'm messy..." I looked up at my sister with water eyes, putting my thumb back in my mouth. It was automatic now. But what Yuko says, goes. I knew that. She knew so much better than me, right? Ty and Yuko make the rules. I follow them.

"And she will, sissy, she will. And she's very good at it." She was standing, and I tapped the seat of her diaper with a cute smile. "Besides, your diaper can hold lots more than this, can't it? So you'll be fine. And this way if we have guests, they'll be able to tell right away that you're a baby princess. Won't that be the best thing, really? When you think about it?" God she smelled gross…

“Yeah, okay..." I sucked my thumb anyway, sitting back down on the sofa. Yuko put Dora on the TV and she went back to her bedroom. But when she opened the door, Lina wasn't there.

• Like 4

Will Yuko end up with two babies to take care of?

Will Lina be the sitter for the two of them while being Yuko's sex slave?

Will Nat get a little better while Tyler slides?

Will they meet in the middle and ride off into the sunset as a diapered couple?

So many questions!