LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Under New Management (Complete)

58.)

The car ride home was tense. Everything was tense. Yuko was smug. Tyler was nervous. I was bubbly, even with the messy diaper. I didn't care. I was just happy that everyone got what they wanted. Or at least, that's what I thought was happening. When we got inside, Yuko told Tyler to change me in her bedroom. She had something to attend to. Then, Yuko went into my room. Weird...

"So we're going to move into your old house, huh? And live with Reneaux and Sandarah and all the other staff? That's going to be fun — you can have chocolate brought up to your bedroom whenever you like, and we'll definitely have to make you a playroom. But no amount of staff is going to make me give up changing your cute little diapered butt, hunny!" Tyler had to force jubilance, because Yuko was up to something. Yuko was not happy about the decision...

///

"Yuko..."

Yuko's facade dropped when she got into the room. Lina was still in the crib, trembling ever-so-slightly. Her jeans were wet from sitting on the mattress all day, but the tapes weren't playing. And she really needed to pee. She'd had so much time to reflect on the instance that her eyes were a glossy shine, her cheeks a dull pink. She felt so humiliated...

"Let me out... please..."

Oh no no no. Not after that. Not after today. Not after this fucking day, no. I did pull the crib bars down, and I did smile in a way that might have been construed as pleasant... but once I got into where the girl was it turned predatory.

"Filthy peasants will always be peasants, and you should know your place." It was Tyler I was upset with, but Lina was here and it was easy to take it out on her. I slapped her cheek hard, and grabbed her a handful of her hair, tugging her close.

"Get on the floor, and lick my shoes."

Lina tried to shake her head, but Yuko didn't resist smacking her across the face again. Lina fell to the floor and scrambled to her hands and knees. She was still shaking. Tears on the edges of her eyes. She wanted to speak up, but she didn't want to be hit again. So she crawled over and licked the underside of Yuko's pumps as she raised them.

“There was a time when lower classes knew their place, knew to grovel, knew to be respectful." While she licked my shoes, the underside of one, then the other, and then without prompting, the top side - I was pleased - my rage was tempered a little bit, but it didn't go away by any means.

"I'm going to keep you, to own you. I'm going to put you in a collar and solder it shut, brand you with my family name. I'm going to make you serve me for the rest of your life."

Lina looked up in a panic, shaking her head and trying to make her way to her feet. "Y- you can't do that... I want to go home! This has been horrible, and you're horrible, and I just want to leave! Get out of my way!" She wasn't sure if she was stronger than Yuko, but Lina was certainly bigger. She could bash through her if need be. Right?

It took very little effort to push the girl back down to her knees, and then even less than that to get her head back down to my feet — I simply pressed one of my pumps against her shoulders and then her lower back.

"I can do whatever I fucking please, servant girl. And do my shoes look clean? DO THEY?" My anger peaked the moment she stopped obeying.

Lina was scared. Really scared. She couldn't help herself. She started to lick the shoes again, to clean them, though they tasted like dirt and leather. She hated every second of it, and Lina vowed to get back at Yuko. The second Yuko turned her back, Lina was out of here. She was gone.

"If you beg me, I'll let you eat my pussy. Not my ass, not my filthy shoes, but my pussy... remember last time I let you? Remember? It's a gift for a dirty little peasant slut like you, so beg for it. And don't make me regret giving you this chance." I wanted to hurt her. To mark her. Brand her. I needed control of something.
“Please..." Lina hated all of this. She felt sick and dizzy and her tongue tasted horrible. She didn't want to go down on the girl, but she didn't want this, either... "Please let me... lick... your pussy, please... Yuko..."

I pulled the stainless steel changing table out from the wall, and sat on the edge — lord knows I wasn't going to sit on that fucking bed. I spread my legs and pulled up my skirt a little. "Through my knickers first, then you can beg me to pull them down when you feel like you deserve that treat." My sister was fucked up, and Tyler betrayed me, but I could do so fucking much with Lina.

It was over an hour. An hour of licking and begging and pleading. Then, finally, Yuko came, and it dribbled down Lina's neck. She was almost in tears, still shaking with her need to use the bathroom. She was scared she'd start sobbing if she opened her mouth, though, so she sat quietly and nervously on the carpet. She'd been good. She could leave now, right? She would be asked into the living room, then she'd run. Run all the way home...

"Lay up here." My directions were stern and the implication very obvious when I turned and took one of the cupcake diapers out from the lower shelf. My sister was a blubbering baby, but Lina wouldn't wear diapers for innocence — she'd wear them to humiliate her, to control her, to make her know she was less than me. "Now."

Lina looked up at Yuko and bit hard on her lip. This wasn't fair. She'd been good. She'd been so good. And Yuko came. Lina had made that happen. Why was she being punished? She shouldn't be in trouble. She didn't want this. She shook her head, stumbling to her feet.

"Please, don't... please, I'm good... I'm being good..."

"A good servant girl would not argue with her owner, with her Mistress." Cumming had helped, yes, but I wasn't just magically not pissed off anymore. It had only partially subsided. "You calmed my anger some, peasant, but you can just as easily undo the good job you did between my legs and make things much worse."

Worse?! Worse than this?! Lina wasn't even sure that was a reality. But she was scared nonetheless, because Yuko never backed down from her threats. Lina stood nervously in front of her, looking behind her at the door. She could just run... she could just leave... and be free...

"Get up on the changing table now, or I'll fill your pussy and your ass when I diaper you, is that what you want? Are you that much of a slut? Commoners are so fucked up, aren't you? Depraved, miserable little creatures. Get on the changing table now and ask for a diaper, or you'll be punished." Honestly, this was helping...

Lina opened her mouth. She opened it because she was going to agree. She'd get up on the table and she'd let Yuko put her in one of those diapers. She'd be a good girl to avoid punishment. But when Yuko mentioned asking for one, she froze up. She couldn't ask... So she ran. It was all she could think to do.

Lina made it as far as the door when I caught her, and I caught her by the hair and pulled her back so hard she fell right to the ground, on her back and out of breath. Oh that was such a mistake, and she knew it was. She knew she fucked up. I put one foot between her legs, and drove me shoe firmly against her.

"That was what we call a mistake, slave girl."

She started to cry, to really, cry, and to shake her head in a panic. She apologized and screamed and kicked, but Yuko wasn't having any of it. She slapped Lina so hard across the face her tears flew to the carpet. Lina, though, was still trembling, shaking, and needing to pee...

"It can't be helped, can it? Can it? Peasants are fucking stupid, and never learn, and need to be retrained like broken puppies." As I kicked her side, a lighter fell out of her pocket and I got a wicked idea. On my right finger, I wore a ring of our family crest — a delicately inlaid rose motif. It looked garish on my little hands, but I was proud of my name so I wore it. And now Lina was going to wear its mark forever. I leaned down and picked up the lighter, then rolled her over onto her stomach, sitting on her lower back and tugging down the back of her pants. "Don't move, peasant."

"...wh-what are you-" The searing pain started on Lina's ass, burning scorching, and she started to openly sob. The smell of melting flesh filled the room. Lina fell into hysterics, crying her eyes out, kicking her feet, until Yuko got off her back. Her ass was in so much pain, she couldn't stop. She couldn't stop sobbing...

"The next one will be on you face unless you get up on the fucking changing table and beg me for a diaper, you piece of trash." The diaper would chafe the burn, yes, but that didn't matter to me as long as it didn't deface it. And if she wet herself, well, that would only help to disinfect, right?

"I own you now, like a cow, like property. I marked you, changed you, modified you and now you wear my insignia on your body for life."

Lina crawled onto the changing table, trembling all over, almost unable to stand, and fell onto her stomach. She couldn't imagine rolling onto her back, but she could imagine even less another searing pain like the one on her ass. She was sobbing so loudly, she couldn't help herself. She wailed and kicked, twitching on the table.

"Lay on your back. I know it hurts, but you'll hurt for me because I own you, don't I? Say it. Say I own you, then lay on your back and ask for a diaper." The moment the ring touched her ass, I fucking finished again. It was intense. Doing this to a person, owning them like an object, I was so flushed and tingling all over.

"Y-you own me... you own me..." She couldn't roll over though, not until Yuko spanked her ass, right on the burn mark. Lina screamed and stumbled over onto her back. She couldn't stop crying. The burn hurt so badly. This couldn't be happening, it couldn't...

"Ask."

"....p- please.... c-can I wear a... um.. d-diaper..." Her cheeks were blistering red...

"Don't move. I'm going to get something, and if you move, I'll brand your face. Understand?" I had a little wireless remote controlled bullet, and I was going to diaper her, then take her into my room, but making her obey me without the leash of presence and just out of fear...? That tickled me in the best ways possible.

Lina didn't move. She just cried. But when Yuko came out of the bedroom, Tyler was waiting by the door.

"...is she okay?"

"She's fine," Yuko said with a smile, and went into her own room.

Tyler stood there, waiting, nervous. Her nervousness was so apparent... it was so constant, now. She knew this was bad. She knew this was going to end poorly. But Yuko walked right past her and back into the bedroom, and Ty went to attend Nat.

Tyler needed to be dealt with, but I couldn't split my focus right now. I pulled down the girl’s pants and panties all the way and dropped them on the floor, then smirked as I looked between her legs. "This is turning you on, peasant? You're sopping wet, you like that I degrade you?" Of course I knew she did. "You like that you're not marked as my property?"

"N-no! I-" But before Lina could get any words out, something large was pushed into her body. Very fast, very simple. And then Yuko took her fingers out of the girl. The object, though, stayed in place inside her. She was trembling...

"Hm?"

"I... mm..." If she wasn't turned on before, the redness of her cheeks certainly showed it, now. Even the burn was beginning to subside...

"You're not Natsuko. I made her little and sweet and darling and innocent. You're not the same as her, you're my little diaper wearing slut. My property. From now on your life changes, understand?" I lifted her bottom and laid it down on the thick pink cupcake diaper. "You need me from now on, as sure as breath or water or food."

Lina was trembling as each word washed over her. They were worse than the burn on her ass at that point. Her cheeks were burning and her eyes swollen with tears. Yuko taped the diaper up over her body and pulled her charge up off the table. Lina was having trouble standing, and the diaper made her feel... very different...

"You do as I tell you. You do as Tyler tells you. You do as Natsuko tells you. You are property of the Fujin Dynasty now, marked and branded." I put my hand in my pocket and pushed the button to control the vibrator, seeing how much it would take to make her jump. "Say it. Tell me that you understand that you're property."

Lina started to shiver, so much more than the trembling, and let out a gasp of air. She held onto the changing table, whimpering quietly to herself, shaking her head. Oh gosh, how did... this wasn't... "I... I'm... um.. p-property..." 

"Go sit on the sofa, I need to talk to Tyler. You're to play with my sister, and do as she says. Do not argue anything with her. If she wants to color, you color. If she wants to finger paint, you finger paint. Got it? If you fuck up, I'll hurt you. You will answer anything I say from now on with ‘Yes Mistress’. And anything my sister says with ‘Yes Princess’. Got it?"

Lina looked down at Yuko, baffled, and shook her head. She... she didn't have pants on. She couldn't go out there without her jeans... so she shook her head. She didn't know what else to do...

"...I... I can't... Nat can't know... Tyler can't... please, just my jeans..." She was almost freaking out.

Without any comment I turned the setting up two notches, then grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the room with me, leading her over to the sofa and pushing her back onto her burned and diapered behind. The bathroom stayed locked, the front door was, too. She wasn’t going anywhere without help from either me, or Tyler.

Tyler looked at Lina in complete awe, and then I looked at Lina. In... a diaper? Her cheeks were on fire. She'd been crying recently. And I couldn't stop staring. Lina was blushing so deep...

"Lina's gonna play with you," Yuko said. "What would you like to do?"

"Um..." She was a baby, too? I didn't understand... "Color... I guess..."

Everyone looked at Lina. She couldn't even breathe. But when Yuko clicked a remote in her pocket, Lina yelped.

"Y-yes Princess!"

"Good girl. Tyler, we need to talk. In my room." It was funny how easily people broke — all those romantic novels that talked about how people can bounce back and how they're indestructible. Well. It took me two months to break my sister. And half a day to break Lina.  The truth was, people were fragile.

-------------------------

Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon^_^

• Like 4

Okay, that was definitely a lot more sadistic than I'm okay with. If it weren't for the fact that we're near the end, I'd consider dropping it like I did with ELC. Only thing that's keeping me going is hoping that all that is gonna bite Yuko in the end. 

Wow! For a while we thought Yuko would be brought down. You've really bounced things around! Two chapters. So much can happen and my guess is there's time for a couple more twists!

7 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Okay, that was definitely a lot more sadistic than I'm okay with. If it weren't for the fact that we're near the end, I'd consider dropping it like I did with ELC. Only thing that's keeping me going is hoping that all that is gonna bite Yuko in the end. 

Yuko is... not... a good person?  And not getting what she wants definitely isn't good for the people around her.

That being said, Lina is... I wouldn't say a willing participant.  But she's not unwilling either.  She keeps putting herself in this situation.  She runs to Yuko, then says it isn't what she wants, then runs back to her again.  Lina has her own stuff she clearly needs to work out.

On 5/7/2020 at 11:19 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

Yuko is... not... a good person?  And not getting what she wants definitely isn't good for the people around her.

That being said, Lina is... I wouldn't say a willing participant.  But she's not unwilling either.  She keeps putting herself in this situation.  She runs to Yuko, then says it isn't what she wants, then runs back to her again.  Lina has her own stuff she clearly needs to work out.

Oh I know all that. And it does help to know that Lina partially did this to herself. She would likely have no trouble overpowering Yuko if she wasn't so intoxicated by Yuko's dominance. 

That doesn't mean this wasn't hard for me to read. I have issues with sadism and objectification. Plain and simple. And really with pain in general. I'm a very empathetic person, so reading a chapter like this actually physically hurts in some ways. It's why I had to drop Life In The Dollhouse. 

Of course I also, in some ways, crave this experience. Not specifically this one, but I basically look for stories that affect my emotions. And this certainly did that! And reading stories that cause me to experience "dark" or "negative" emotions is very cathartic... Up to a point. It's why I'm able to handle a story like this with a few Sadistic chapters and not a story like Dollhouse or ELC where it's every single chapter. 

59.)

Tyler went into Yuko's room with her, watching her feet. She didn't know what to make of this. What to make of the new plans for the company, and what to do about Nat. And now Lina? Why was Lina in diapers? She wasn't like Nat... she didn't have that experience. How...

"...what's this about?" Ty finally asked her, when they were alone.

"I don't know what she said to Father that made him want to give you a share of the company, but you need to know that I will not stand by idly while you conspire to take it from me. I worked damn hard for this, and you should know how lucky you are and how set for life you are to have that share. You never need to work again, you can move anywhere, do anything. Do you understand?" A non family member as part of the dynasty... and an American. Ugh.
"I don't know what you're talking about." Conspire against her? Take it from her? Tyler shook her head. "I just want Natsuko back to normal. When she's okay, we'll go do our own thing. I don't care about your stupid company..." And that was the honest truth. If Yuko would believe it, though… that was another story.

"You need to prove your loyalty to me, Tyler. After your indiscretion, you need to prove to me that you're on my side. One month. You help me, unquestioningly. You continue to care for my sister. You help me train Lina. Then you get your phrase. But the stakes are raised right now, and I can't trust you so easily after what you did." I didn't even know that I could trust her at all, to be fair. But turning her on Lina would be a good test.

"A... a month? No. Yuko, you promised. You said tomorrow. You promised me! That's why I let you out of that crib!" Of course, Tyler was the one that put her in the crib to begin with. She was nervous, now. Really nervous... "You got your company! 49%. That's way more than Nat. She can't stop you. Now put her back!"

"Don't play the fool, and don't play me for one. You have 11%, Tyler. You know the moment that I release Natsuko, you'll turn her against me and take prominence. I'm not going to be ousted by some foreigner, do you get that? I'm going to put the phrase on a letter and mail it to you at our new house, post-dated for one month."

"Yuko! I don't care! I don't care about your company! I want Nat back, and I want her back now! You promised, and you're keeping it! Turn her back, NOW!" Tyler was freaking out. She’d been pushed over the edge. The past couple days were terrible for her, seeing Nat like that. And now a whole month? She couldn't do it...
"And what assurance to I even have that you won't turn on me the moment I lose my leverage? My idiot father clearly lost his sense of good judgment in his final hours, but I'm still sharp as a tack." Why was I even arguing with her? I didn't actually need anything from her now, and without the phrase she'd never turn my sister against me.

Tyler was almost in tears. She was fighting them back, because she had to. Because showing weakness around Yuko was a terrible, terrible idea. Because she loved Natsuko, and she wanted to make her happy... "I don't care... I don't care Yuko, I don't care! Your stupid company doesn't mean anything to me!"

"And what does mean something to you, Tyler? Huh? Love? Because love isn't real — it's just the simplest solution for how to make a person commit to a task on a long term basis. There's no such thing." My tone was one of glee in saying so, too. Yeah, I was cynical, so what? It was what I believed.

"Nat means something to me! Ugh, you are so dense! You remember when I left, right? Right?! When you had to take care of her on your own?!"

"I've got a new toy to play with. I'm sure she knows how to babysit."

Tyler was livid. She was falling apart. She didn't know what to do... "Yuko... we've been best friends for years... years… please... please give her back..."

I know she wanted me to pause and reassess things, based on that plea, to falter and crack and show her some humanity and weakness... and for a moment, I did. I guess I hesitated, and frowned and looked away for a moment. It was enough to make her eyes light up.

"You really like her, huh? Like-like?"

“I do.”

"You're going to hurt her, Tyler." Really? That’s what I was worried about? I'd gotten soft, ugh. "You're going to get bored of her when you fix her and she's not taboo anymore. And..." And what? "And no matter what you do, she's going to be in diapers for the rest of her life. Is that something you can handle? Do you really think she can handle that, if she's not in this oblivious haze?"

“Of course... and... and we'll work on it together. I mean, she used to know when to use the bathroom. So I'll just help her again. And she'll be in underwear in no time..." Admittedly, Tyler didn't like it. The diapers. Not like... sexually or anything. But she didn't mind it either.  It was just another thing about the girl she had a crush on.  Something she could live with.

"No, she won't. She won't ever. It was part of the process done to her in Mexico. If we'd had a few weeks there, we could have done something deeply seeded and psychological, but with fathers health I had to opt for something more immediate... and permanent. " Tyler really didn't know?

"You... she..." Tyler looked so astonished. She tried to figure it out. But... but it didn't make sense. Because... because when she got back, she could still use the bathroom. She just had to get there pretty fast... right? Tyler could... could work with that, right?

"She gets impulses that she needs to go, but her timer is always immensely short. While her surrender to diapers has been voluntary, the instigating factor to that is that she only gets about 30 seconds notice. Do you want that? Do you want to be with a girl who'll never be normal?" Perfect.

"I... I want to be with Natsuko... even if she..." But Tyler sounded so much less sure, now. She didn't care. Well, it meant… no sex. But Tyler probably wouldn't like having sex with a girl anyway, would she? She had never done it, and it was a little weird to think about.

"See? This is just like you, Tyler — one little thing gets in your way and you lose interest. How can I trust you with my sister? She's just a novelty to you and she deserves better than that, Tyler. She deserves a girl who loves her for who she is, who'll make her feel pretty even when she's having her diaper changed and who will sit out a fancy dinner with her at a restaurant even if she's messy and stinks to high heaven. That's not you, Tyler, so why would I trust her to you?" Wow, I sounded just like the greeting card bullshit I hated.

"I... I am that! I... I don't mind... I mean, I like... I change her all the time! And I think she's so cute, and..." Tyler was flustered, now. Really flustered. Because she loved Nat. Because she wanted to be with Nat. Even the diapers, she didn't care! The past few weeks had really conditioned her to appreciate them.  Even to like them, sometimes!

"You're just objectifying her, making her a fetish to you because you grew up poor and she’s not. She's this airy, elegant, artsy angel who seems far removed from the human condition." Now I sounded angry. "You don't see her as a person, you only see her as self-interest, something to gratify you. Well she's not that, Tyler! She's a person and she's my fucking sister and she deserves someone who loves her for who she is!"

It was too much. Tyler snapped. All the anger and hate and getting pushed around was just too much.  She had dealt with Yuko’s shit for a handful of years, and this was just the tip of the iceberg.  The final straw.  The line, and Yuko had crossed it.  Tyler hit Yuko hard across the face, but she didn't stop there. She threw her into the wall. She threw her and she screamed at her.

"I have liked your fucking sister since I was fifteen fucking years old, Yuko! And you're just a selfish cunt who needs to get her way! I helped you. I helped you get your stupid fucking company! And I wanted one thing in return - I wanted Nat the way she was, so I could see if she felt the same way!" Tyler threw Yuko to the floor and pinned her to the ground. “And you think you can tell me what love is?! Huh?! You don't love anything or anyone! You don't know a fucking thing!"

If it didn't hurt so badly, I'm sure I would have been impressed, honestly. But Tyler hit pretty damn hard! And she had a righteous fury backing her up too, so it was hardly a surprise that she had such passion. On the ground, I laughed. Quietly at first, but more vigorously following.

"Fine. Fine you can have her! But you're going to be on your own with her, and you're going to hate her when she realize she's a burden, not a joy." Tyler was about to hit me again when I gave her what she wanted. "No Princess Reigns Forever."

Tyler looked down in bewilderment. Her face was one of shock. Complete, total shock. Tyler swallowed, looking at her friend, at the girl on the floor, and all that anger flooded out of her...

"... why..."

"I'm bored."

Tyler got to her feet, but Yuko didn’t even bother to stand. Yuko just sat on the floor, rubbing her side.

"You're... bored?"

"She's a hassle. You're a hassle. I have a new toy, and I like her so much more."

"...we could take over the company..."

"You won't, because that risks me getting interested in you both again, and I'm only letting you both go because you bore me. It might be best if you keep boring me, right?" Honestly, Lina had so much potential. She was a natural masochist even before I met her, and that meant everything I did to her was always tickling a deep little button inside of her. For me, the girl had no limits.

"I'm not afraid of you, Yuko..."

"Yes you are."

"Natsuko isn't. When she gets back to normal, when we fix her... she's gonna come for what's hers."

"We'll see."

Tyler didn't want Yuko to win. She didn't. But staying here... risking Nat for some stupid vendetta...

"We aren't friends anymore," Tyler told her. And for the first time in months, it actually looked like Yuko was hurt by something, though she quickly tried to hide it.

It did hurt, too, it hurt more than losing my father would because I at least liked Tyler. My whole life, she was the only one that stood by me. No matter the choices I made, or who turned their backs, I had her. And… and now I didn’t. I shook my head and crossed my arms.

"It's not like you'll have any friends when your girlfriend can't help but shit herself four times a day, Tyler. You shouldn't burn bridges with the people who might actually tolerate you two."

Tyler didn't care. She walked back into the living room and took Nat by the hand.  Natsuko’s clothes and belongings didn’t matter - only a diaper bag that Tyler swung over her shoulder.  She opened the door and turned to Lina, who stood immobile on the edge of the living room.

"Come on,” Tyler told Lina.  But Lina didn’t move.  She looked at herself, dressed in nothing but a shirt and a diaper, and a blush filled her cheeks.  After a moment of thinking about it, Lina shook her head.

Maybe Tyler should have stayed and tried to argue with her.  Maybe she should have reminded Lina how awful Yuko could be.  But Tyler couldn’t be responsible for another girl right now.  Tyler took Nat and walked out the door, leaving it open behind her in case Lina change her mind.

I stood in the hall and watched them leave, then looked down at my feet. Was this worth it? Losing my best friend, and my sister? At least I still had Lina, right...? I sighed, turned away from the door, and walked into my room.

Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon^_^

• Like 5

The argument between Yuko and Tyler - what a rant! Tyler seemed all over the place but I felt she was talking pure emotion. Random at times, but grasping for something that would win the key phrase. Yuko was the same Yuko there from the beginning; manipulative, conniving, and stopping at nothing to get what she wanted.

Now I wonder what the phrase will actually do, if it is actually is the correct one. I just don't trust Yuko as far as Tyler can throw her.

And then there's the possible irony that Yuko will reduce Lina to a diapered sex toy and have the same 'burden' she'd have had with  Natsuko but without Tyler's care.

60.)

"No Princess Reigns Forever," Tyler told me. Like I knew what that meant. And then, all at once, I kind of did. I blinked up at Tyler, my cheeks a little pink, and I felt - for the first time in so long - humiliation wash over me. Oh gosh...

"...I..."

I started to cry. To really cry. Because I smelled bad and because of what I was wearing and because of where I was and how I looked and my hair was all cut off and everything was wrong and I couldn't help it. I started to cry, to really cry, which is something I hadn't done in so so long.

"Oh Natsuko, shh, shh..." It was her. It was really her. It was Natsuko! She was crying and she was ashamed and she realized everything and Tyler hated to give her the burden of humiliation back, but it was a package deal. She wrapped her arms around the crying girl, squeezing her tightly in her arms, and kissing her again and again and again on the lips. She smelled not so great, but Tyler hadn't been lying when she said she'd been trying to move from 'apathy' to 'appreciation'.

"I'm gonna get you changed."

I nodded my head. Because this wasn't a fix-all. It only fixed everything after Kana's house. And I still trusted Tyler, especially with things like this. I was just so humiliated. I didn't want to be humiliated anymore... but I didn't want to go back to how I was before, either.  Just because I could spare myself feeling shame didn’t mean I wasn’t still doing those same shameful things.  People would still stare.  People would laugh.  No, I’d rather live in the moment than be trapped in obliviousness.  A happy awareness with Tyler’s lips on mine.

Changing Natsuko’s diaper was a constant. And it would remain a constant, as long as they were together. Tyler didn't mind that. She cleaned up the messy girl in the back seat of her car and changed Nat into a pink cupcake diaper. One of Nat’s favorites, even though they were thicker than her other types.

"I'm sorry I couldn't get you out sooner, hunny... your sister is a very bad person."

“It was on purpose...?"

She nodded, playing with my hair. The fresh diaper felt like Heaven. I wondered if there was a time when I hated it, wearing diapers. I still wished I had my underwear, but this... I mean, it was comfortable in its own way. Reassuring.

"She did it for the company..."

“Yeah, hunny... she did..."

It was only now coming together. With all my memories of the past few days, seen in a new light.  With the perspective of an adult woman.  In a few days time, I’d get the full picture.  Tyler would tell me all about Mexico and my sister’s plans.  She would tell me about the procedure that kept me trapped in diapers.  She’d tell me everything and apologize again and again for her part in it.  But she had saved me, too.  She had protected me, and I knew she always would.

“Well… if she wants the company, let her have it."

"...huh?" Tyler looked down at me with surprise.

"I just wanna paint.  I have so many good ideas.”

"Well, you have many good ideas and 40% of the company, so we never need to see her ever again." For the moment, Tyler elected not to mention that she also had an additional 11%. One thing at a time.

"We're going to go to Kana's and from there we'll figure out where we want to go. I'll pack some diapers, you pick out your favorite things. We don't want to be coming back here for a long time."

I curled up into the back seat of Tyler’s car. It was the first time since I could remember that things felt right. That they felt normal. Even if I was in a diaper, wearing what amounted to be a child's nightgown, I was still very happy.

I didn’t bring a lot of stuff with me.  Some of my favorite clothes, even though they were childish. A couple stuffed animals I felt weird leaving behind. But ultimately, I only had Tyler. And she had my diapers. That was all we needed.

[End]

Thank you for reading!  I hope you enjoyed it. ^_^  PDF and ePub versions of this story - along with all of our stories - is available on Patreon.  Please check us out!

• Like 7

Sweet. Yup, I expected more - one last twist, but nice and neat, riding off into the sunset - that's good too!

As always, thanks so much for the ride!

On 5/9/2020 at 7:17 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

59.)

Sorry I'm a little behind. Yesterday was my mom's birthday.

"You don't see her as a person, you only see her as self-interest, something to gratify you. Well she's not that, Tyler! She's a person and she's my fucking sister and she deserves someone who loves her for who she is!"

Wow. This coming from the girl who literally broke her sister to get her father's company. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. 

You're... bored?"

"She's a hassle. You're a hassle. I have a new toy, and I like her so much more."

"...we could take over the company..."

"You won't, because that risks me getting interested in you both again, and I'm only letting you both go because you bore me. It might be best if you keep boring me, right?"

Huh. Well that was... Unexpected. Of all the ways they could've "beaten" Yuko... Boring her? 

Still, no use looking a gift horse in the mouth! 

4 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Huh. Well that was... Unexpected. Of all the ways they could've "beaten" Yuko... Boring her? 

I think it's pretty clear that Tyler and Nat aren't boring.  If anything, they might be the most interesting part of Yuko's life at the moment (Lina might compare?). So if being 'bored' is an excuse (or rationalization?), what's the real reason she gave Tyler the code? ^_^ 

Preemptive Reply:
Sophie, why can't your stories ever just be simple and not have such complex motivations?  This is a diaper forum!  Just let me have my smut!

What an ending! didnt expect it to end so anti-climactic? I wonder what happend to Yuko and Lina, can we expect some epilouge or will it be up for readers interpretation? I have a feeling Lina wont be enough to satisfy Yuko and this change of her life will leave her pretty empty and depressed.

19 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

60.)

Wow. That was a surprisingly succinct and happy ending for a story with so many Twists. ?

I like it! After such a roller-coaster ride of a story, it's nice to have an ending that wraps everything up in a nice little bow. ?

9 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Preemptive Reply:
Sophie, why can't your stories ever just be simple and not have such complex motivations?  This is a diaper forum!  Just let me have my smut!

I don't think anyone who reads your stories ever has or ever will ask that question. ?

That's not the ending I was expecting, but I liked it. I thought Yuko was going to be attacking Tyler somehow (not necessarily physically) and Nat was going to be the one to step in and put a stop to things, kind of going against Yuko's belief that people are so easily broken, that they don't simply bounce back like romance novels always show (end of chapter 58, I think).  This seemed like a much more realistic ending, which is not something that happens in stories here very often.  If you wanted to write something really unrealistic though, I wouldn't object to a story about Lina's experiences going forward with Yuko, not that I enjoy smut. ?

Thanks for another great story!

Wannatripbaby, you mentioned Dollhouse and ELC, I've been reading Life In The Dollhouse, but what story is ELC?

4 hours ago, bobindiapers said:

Wannatripbaby, you mentioned Dollhouse and ELC, I've been reading Life In The Dollhouse, but what story is ELC?

Evil Lolita Club. Another S&P story with a bit more sadistic flair than their usual stuff. I had to back out because it just made me feel bad in a time when I really didn't need that in my life. 

If you enjoyed the Yuko + Lina scenes here, you'll probably like ELC. Here, I'll grab the link for you. 

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/64131-evil-lolita-club-complete/

Evil Lolita Club is a very... aggressive story. XD  It's definitely not everyone's cup of tea.  But Trip is right - if you like the Yuko/Lina stuff you'll get along great in ELC.  I think Yuko/Lina is a bit more intense than anything in ELC, tbh.

Glad everyone enjoyed the story, even if it wasn't what you were expecting! ^_^ We wanted to avoid tropes here and just have a character not be a total fucking idiot when given a way out.  Tyler isn't like "oh I got what I wanted but not ALL of what I wanted so I want the company and Lina and--" No.  Tyler is like "I found a way out and I'm taking it, fuck the rest."  (Weirdly enough, I think more people should follow Tyler's lead and take anti-climactic endings to abusive relationships.)

Evil Lolita Club is a very... aggressive story. XD  It's definitely not everyone's cup of tea.  But Trip is right - if you like the Yuko/Lina stuff you'll get along great in ELC.  I think Yuko/Lina is a bit more intense than anything in ELC, tbh.

Glad everyone enjoyed the story, even if it wasn't what you were expecting! ^_^ We wanted to avoid tropes here and just have a character not be a total fucking idiot when given a way out.  Tyler isn't like "oh I got what I wanted but not ALL of what I wanted so I want the company and Lina and--" No.  Tyler is like "I found a way out and I'm taking it, fuck the rest."  (Weirdly enough, I think more people should follow Tyler's lead and take anti-climactic endings to abusive relationships.)

43 minutes ago, Kingdark said:

what's the deal with all the colours? It's distracting to read like this, not to mention a bit confusing to keep track of who says what.

It's how they differentiate the characters. The stories are told from changing perspective. Each colour is unique to a character. 

49 minutes ago, Kingdark said:

what's the deal with all the colours? It's distracting to read like this, not to mention a bit confusing to keep track of who says what.

11 minutes ago, izziejane said:

It's how they differentiate the characters. The stories are told from changing perspective. Each colour is unique to a character. 

^Basically this.  A lot of stories Pudding and I write together are told from like... a dual first person perspective.  Basically we started roleplaying one day and got super into it.  It's unconventional, I know.  And I'm sorry that it's distracting.  But the alternatives are:

1.) Rewrite everything from a first person perspective, or write that way to begin with.  Which feels exhausting and stifling.
2.) Don't color anything, and then you'll have REAL trouble keeping track of who says what!
3.) Add tags to the start of each post with who is talking, kind of like a script?  But colors just seem easier to differentiate, especially when you get to non-dialogue parts.

Additionally, I've heard from readers with ADHD and dyslexia that the colors are quite helpful.  I'm not sure that's a universal thing, but I'm glad our weird style seems to have some fringe benefits.

Feel free to check out any of our solo stories or conventional style stories, which have no colors or shifting perspectives. ^_^ You can find them here:

Hope this helps!

~Sophie