LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Reliable And Discrete Online Store For Attends

Hi all.

A long while back I purchased a pack of Attends medium (my size was just barely fitting this range so I went with it). Unfortunately, that was a mistake and I really should be using Attends large.

Now, the reason I'm starting a thread is because to my surprise, when they arrived last time (they were on the front porch when I got home), they were in a box that said "Attends" over it dozens of times! I live at home, and I keep this to myself, so I am just damn lucky I was the first one home that evening or else I'd have had a mess on my hands.

Now, I want to order a large pack, but I don't want to go back to Amazon (the place I buy 99% of anything online) because I'm afraid of being caught.

Is there another place that WILL deliver Attends in an UNMARKED box? Do any of you know of a place that you trust giving your credit card number to? Any help is really appreciated. I've been making do with the mediums (taping up with just the top tape and not wearing for terribly long), but between being too small and on top of that smelling bad (see my older thread) due to a past mistake with disposale of a used one, I'm really ready to move on. :)

Thanks!

Oh, and I'm interested in trying a new type of diaper. I've used Depend a lot, and this was my first time with Attends and I like them a lot better (though I don't like that I can get over-heated wearing them). I'm interested in Tena, Abri-something or other (what is it again?), and Molicare (I think those are all real and different?). I think it was the Abri-somethings that I wanted to try next because I keep seeing them show up in photos I've downloaded from aunt-ellie.com.

To go along with that, overall, what do you think is the most-commonly worn diaper in photos of diaper girls? Whatever that is, if I haven't tried it, I'm interested in doing so.

Thanks once again!

I cannot tell you about any online stores that offer Attends but if you are wanting to try Abri-Form then I can whole heartedly recommend B4NS (Best for Nursing Supplies). These guys are great, have reasonable pricing, and ship discreetly. I order from them all the time. They have an American outlet for our US cousins too!

I recommend the Abri-Form X-Plus :)

Xpmedical does and so does northshorecare.com, northshore has a sale that is 10% off attends, Ill be placing a rather large order with them tomorrow actually. They both ship discreetly

I onetime ordered huggies lotion from amazon and the box said huggies multiple times and I got really lucky that no one saw.

All of the stores mentioned will ship in unmarked boxes if asked, but there will always be a return address label on the package. It might say B4NS, or Northshorecare.com....which if someone took the time to look up...might give things away.

I've used Duraline and HDIS for ages....they are both great! Tell both you don't want to get any mail from them.

www.duraline.com or www.hdisnet.com, but again, their labels with say HDIS or Duraline on them.

One option would be drugstore.com....they have so much stuff you could be ordering pantyliners! Not sure if they carry Attends though....they do carry Abena!

The return addy on B4NS packaging is not a label with B4NS on it. It is the guy's name who operates the business. So unless your snooping friends or family know the guy who runs B4NS you aren't going to be found out that way....

• 3 weeks later...

You might want to check out Magic Medical ( Click here ) They have almost all the popular brands, those that you mentioned, I get my Molicares from there. They are the cheapest I have found on the web. They will reverse the box if you ask them, although I believe they charge a small fee for that. You can get bags instead of cases if you wanna check out a new brand. ;)

I live in Ohio and if I order before 2:00 p.m. they are on my doorstep the next day! Should be the same for you in Indiana. I have ordered from them for about 8 years now, and never been disappointed with their service.

• 2 months later...