LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hoping For A New Life. (Chapter 7. 4/30/2020)

Sorry it took a bit longer then normal but here it is.

Chapter 6.

Emily looked out the window wish she could see where they were going but being stuck in a backwards facing car seat was not something she wanted.

“Can I please sit in a normal car seat at least I can’t see anything back here.” Emily trying to pout but looking cute instead causing Elizabeth next to her to laugh. “Hey! Don’t laugh at me.” Emily’s pouting was adorable, and Elizabeth could not help it.

“I’m sorry but you look so adorable pouting it just makes you that much cuter as my little sister. Emily you know why we can’t put you in forward facing one, you are much to small to be in one.” Elizabeth felt bad knowing Emily could not see anything and was probably getting bored just looking back.

“Hey mom is there any chance we can get maybe a small TV screen so Emily can watch stuff back here and not be as bored?” Elizabeth knew if they wouldn’t she would take the money she had and get one for Emily.

“Well see I know you can keep her busy for now, but I do see a reasoning for getting one, so let me and Molly talk about it ok dear?” Haley said from the passenger seat before looking at Molly and giving her a small nod.

“So, Emily what kind of stuffies are you going to get?” Elizabeth’s voice was calming to Emily making her feel a little less bored and happy that she was with her.

“I’m not sure what I will get, do you think Sharky needs a friend?” Emily wanted Elizabeth to pick out some of the stuffed animals, but she was too scared to say so.

“Sharky will need a lot of friends so he doesn’t get lonely at night.” Elizabeth smiled running her hand through Emily’s hair.

Elizabeth did her best to keep Emily happy tell they pulled up to the super store parking the truck.

They got to the store 10 minutes later parking in the parking lot before Molly spoke up.

“Ok now that we are here Emily be a good girl for Elizabeth, she is going to be the one in charge while you are inside ok?”

“Yes, mom I’ll listen to everything big sis says.” Emily was happy she got to stay with Elizabeth it brought a warm feeling to her and she was loving it.

“Ok pipsqueak let’s get you in the carrier and we can head inside.” Elizabeth got out of the car grabbing the carrier and putting it on her making sure Emily would see her.

“You ready?” Elizabeth asks, seeing Emily nod she picks her up and gently puts in her the carrier making so to get her legs in the holes.

“Thanks for carrying me.” Emily blushed a bit at the thought of being this close to Elizabeth for such a long time.

Emily and her new family made there way inside of the store to get some shopping done for everyone and especially little Emily. Molly and Haley grabbed a cart pushing it inside a bit before turning to Elizabeth. “You take her diaper bag and show her to the stuffed animals and let her pick out a few and make sure she really likes them. Oh, and before I forget make sure she has her Pacifier in to help calm her down.” Molly said before going with Haley to look at some clothes and food.

Elizabeth takes Emily over to the little toys and stuffed animals before looking at them. “Emily sweetie pick a few stuffies for me ok?”

“Umm Sissy...” Emily can’t help but blush bright red at saying that.” Can you please pick out one or two of them for me, so they feel more special?” Elizabeth looked at Emily shocked not expecting her to say that. Elizabeth didn’t think Emily would be that attached to her that quick and was slightly worried about it.

“You sure you want me to pick two of them for you?” Emily just nodded yes too embarrassed to answer her.

“Aww ok I’ll make sure I get you two good ones that you will love.” Elizabeth looked around trying to think what Emily would like when she spotted one. It was a purple and pink unicorn stuffed animal, Elizabeth grabbed it before showing it to Emily.

“How’s this look for the first one sweetie?”

Emily looks at it smiles a huge smile. “It looks perfect thank you sissy.” Elizabeth can’t help but gush over how Emily looks blushing red and smiling. Elizabeth hands it to Emily before looking for another one.

Elizabeth and Emily spend 20 minutes looking before Elizabeth sees it an orange and grey tabby cat, perfect to go with Emily’s other cat. Elizabeth grabs it bring it down to show Emily.

“How about this one, that way your kitty can have buddy now.” Elizabeth asked Emily wondering if she would answer.

“Ok but Sharky will still be my fav and come with me everywhere ok.” Emily’s voice softer and quieter barely loud enough for Elizabeth to hear.

“Emily you need to speak up just a bit, I can barely hear you.” Elizabeth let her hand brush Emily’s cheek watching as she pushed on Elizabeth’s hand.

“Alright squirt let’s look around some and see if we can find you anything to play with to keep you busy once school starts up or if I’m a little busy helping someone.”

Elizabeth and Emily headed to the little toy section for more grown up little’s and unregressed littles. Elizabeth looked up and down the shelfs trying to find someone that Emily might like when she heard a noise behind her.

“Aw who are you getting the toys for, cause that little angel there looks a bit too young for all of this stuff.”

Elizabeth looked and saw and older woman maybe in her 50’s slightly shorter than Elizabeth was and looked like she had a chip on her shoulder.

Before Elizabeth can stop her, the older lady pinches Emily’s cheek pulling It a bit like you would a cute baby. “Hey lady don’t touch me! Only Lizzy can.” Emily said angry that some old hag touched her.

“Well someone should have been regressed littles that talk back need to be punished for being disrespectful.” The old hag said.

“What about old hateful bitches?” Elizabeth says moving Emily away from the old hag.

“It’s not just littles that need to learn respect it seems some Bigs do too. Let’s go find your parents and see what they say about the way you are acting young lady.” The old hag reached out and grabbed Elizabeth’s only for her to pull it away with force.

“That does it young lady! You are the most disrespectful child I have ever seen no wonder that little picked up your mouth.” The old hag grabbed Elizabeth’s arm squeezing on it hard trying to pull Elizabeth and Emily with her.

“Hey bitch I didn’t say you could fucking touch me either.” The old Hag turned around ready to yell at Elizabeth more only to see a fit coming right at her face causing her to let go of Elizabeth and fall to the ground.

A few story employees saw Elizabeth punch the old hag and ran over to make sure Elizabeth didn’t do anything else to the old Hag.

“Miss please calm down what happened?” An employee asked her making sure Elizabeth was ok.

“That old hag needs to learn not to touch people’s littles or others. My little sister Emily is still new and scared of people and that spiteful bitch on the ground pinched her cheek then grabbed me when I told her to stop.” Elizabeth realized Emily was quietly crying and worked on calming her down while the employees attended to the old hag.

“Shh Emily calm down I’m fine she didn’t hurt me.”

“I don’t want you to get in trouble for protecting me…. She hurt my cheek and scared me then she tried to take you with her.” Emily quietly sobbed into Elizabeth’s chest.

All the noise had caused Haley and Molly to wonder what was going on and headed over to that side of the store only to find a knocked-out lady and Elizabeth standing near by trying to comfort a crying Emily. Both of there hearts immediately jumped into their throat.

Molly and Haley rushed over to make sure Elizabeth and Emily where ok.

“Elizabeth what happened?!?! Is Emily ok? Why is she crying?” Molly and Haley trying to ask her questions at the same time confusing her on who was asking what.

“Calm down for a minute. I’m fine so is Emily just a sore cheek and I’m not sure what’s going to happen after this.” Elizabeth started explaining what had happened to her parents like she did the store employee making sure not to leave out any detail.

“Good job at keeping Emily safe Elizabeth.” Molly hugs Elizabeth and Emily kissing both on the head. “Nice punch, it seems like the self-defense classes we got you a few years ago paid off. Just wish you didn’t knock her out with one punch.” Haley says joining in the group hug.

“Well I guess we got to wait for the police now. This is going to be a long day…” Elizabeth said causing her moms to laugh at that.

“Don’t worry miss we have camera’s that caught what happened so you shouldn’t need to talk to the police. Besides, you got your little sister to take care of and keep calm and safe.” The manger says before walking back to find out how the hag is doing.

After waiting for 10 minutes the police show up with an ambulance for the old hag to be taken to the hospital.

One of the officers that showed up walk over to the group wanting to talk a bit.

“Hello I’m officer Smith. I saw the camera’s and heard what happened from the employees and judging by everything I have seen and heard it looks like you were in the right. The fact you didn’t stop her the first time she grabbed you showed good restraint and good job protecting your little miss.”

“Thanks, and this little is my cute little sister I won’t let anything happen to her.” Emily is happy to hear Elizabeth say that. Emily feels like she might have finally found someone who cares for her and wants to keep her safe.

“Fhanks Lizzy… I’m sweepy can we go home?” Emily ask’s yawning before resting her head on Elizabeth’s chest and closing her eyes.

“How about I give you two the stuffed animals she picked, and I take her to the truck and strap her in?” Elizabeth asks wanting to get Emily outside to the quiet.

“Sure, we will meet you at the truck.” Molly says before grabbing the stuffed animals and heading to the checkout with the manger following behind her.

“Here miss let me give you ½ off on everything for what that woman did to your daughters.” The manger says to Molly.

“Thank you but you don’t need too.”

“No, I insist.” The manger runs a head and waits for them before entering his code to check them out.

Elizabeth was carrying Emily out to the truck when she heard Emily crying in her sleep. “Shhh I’m right here hon I won’t let anything bad happen to you.” Elizabeth watched as Emily’s crying slowly stopped to just small sobs.

Elizabeth realized she now had a problem. How was she going to put Emily in her car seat with her like this…?

Elizabeth saw her moms coming outside with the cart, thinking it might have been long enough Elizabeth gently places Emily in the car seat making sure she still has a hand on Sharky.

Still asleep Emily feels Sharky’s fur and pulls him closer to her face before cooing and going into a deep slumber.

“Nice job it seems we were right to leave you in charge for now.” Molly says scaring Elizabeth halve to death.

“Shhh I just got her in her seat and she’s still asleep.” Haley kisses Elizabeth on her head causing the girl to blush a little.

“You did a good job we are both proud of you Elizabeth.” Elizabeth hugged her moms tightly before getting in the truck to head home for the day.

Elizabeth was a slight wreck on the inside and was trying to hide it tell they got home. She was so scared something bad was about to happen to Emily with the old hag she reacted by punching the lady, it scared her but at the same time she was happy Emily was safe and sound.

Elizabeth looked at Emily sleeping and smiled. She was going to protect that smile.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

Love how you used old hag and it totally set the tone for the scene! 

lol Thank you i know everyone always wants to call a older woman that who's being a jerk or a prick to someone so i thought that would be the best thing to call her. no name just Old Hag.

You are certainly one of the most prolific writers on her atm. The sheer number of stories you are juggling must be very difficult to maintain. Why do you make it harder for yourself and your readers by naming almost all of your main characters Emily and Elizabeth? I for one can't keep track of which story I am reading.

Oops forgot to update i put chapter 6 out my bad lol. Well took a bit cause I'm still stuck on my other story not sure what Idea to use but i did find the time to finish this chapter so i hope you Enjoy ❤️ 

Chapter 7

The next few days went by fairly fast for Emily and Elizabeth with Emily spending most of her days sleeping or laying on top of Elizabeth using her as a bed.

Elizabeth couldn’t help but playing that day with the Old Hag back in her head happy that Emily was ok and at the same time wondering what would have happened if it went down differently. It did scare her a bit, but she was happy with how it ended.

For Elizabeth today was the like the last few days Emily asleep on her chest as she lays on the couch watching TV on low.

Emily started to wake up on top of Elizabeth wondering what time it was today. Elizabeth noticed that Emily was starting to wake up and slowly rubbed her back.

“What time is it Lizzy.” Emily said letting out a huge yawn.

“It’s only 1 pipsqueak, you slept for maybe an hour.” Elizabeth had a few plans today she was just wondering how to do them.

“Say Emma you want to go outside and play in the backyard?”

“Sure, that might be kind of fun and I really like Emma it’s a cute nickname.” Emily blushed as Elizabeth’s smile grew on her face knowing she had a new nickname for her cute little sister.

“Do you want our moms to come outside with us Emma?” Elizabeth did not want to get up from laying down, but she knew Emily needed to get outside more and get some sun instead of being stuck inside all day.

“I would like that a lot cause then we can play some games together.” Emily’s smile brought a warmth to Elizabeth relaxing her.

“Remember Emma you still got the newborn body so you might not be able to play all of the games. But don’t worry big sister will help.” Elizabeth smiled and rubbed Emily’s back and hair a little bit before getting up holding the girl to her chest.

“I know I forget sometimes just because you carry me everywhere and I really like that because I get to be closer to you.” Emily blushed at admitting that.

“Aww sweetie I already knew that by the fact you don’t want to let me go ever, you refuse to leave my side for the last few days since the incident with the Old Hag.” Emily laughed at Elizabeth calling the woman an Old Hag.

“Now Elizabeth I thought we taught you better.” Molly couldn’t stop it as Elizabeth’s comment made her stifle a laugh.

“Really mom? Taught me better yet your laughing at it.” Elizabeth giggled a bit watching her mom blush.

“Yeah Molly setting a bad example for both our beautiful daughters.” Haley playfully hits Molly on the shoulder causing everything to burst out laughing.

“Ok ok I’m sorry I’ll set a good example for my little angels.” Molly couldn’t help but laugh after she had said that causing Haley to hit her again on the shoulder.

“Hey mom I got a question for both of you. Would it be ok if maybe one day we at least let Emily crawl, so she has a bit of freedom?” Elizabeth really wanted Emily to have at least some freedom and not be forced to have be carried everywhere and have little fun.

“We will talk it over and also talk to Emily and see how she feels about it in a few days will that work?” Molly said while giving Haley a look.

“Yes, thank you mom that way me and Emily can talk a bit to about it.” As if on cue Emily spoke up.

“Can we go outside now please? I really want some fresh air it’s a bit stuffy in here.” Emily put on her puppy dog eyes trying to look cute and innocent.

“Yes, baby girl we can and maybe you and me can play in the sandbox we got outside.” Haley said taking Emily from Elizabeth and putting her next to her breast.

“Please I don’t really….” Was all Emily could say before feeling the nipple in her mouth and the warm milk flowing into her belly.

“Shh sweetie you need the milk your still weak, you haven’t been here that long and need to build up your immune system, so you don’t get sick hun. Haley said rubbing Emily’s back causing her to coo.

“I’ll grab some stuff for the sand box and meet you three outside.” Elizabeth says before walking to the garage to grab the toys.

Molly and Haley head out the backdoor and sit down in the chairs. “So, do you think she’s doing a good job Molly?”

“At first, I was a bit worried, but the store incident went better then I thought it would. She also showed how much she cares for Emily so that made me really happy even if she did punch an Old Hag in the face.” Molly says laughing.

Elizabeth came outside just as Molly had stopped laughing, she had wondered what was so funny this time. “Hey how is Emily doing?”

“She just finishing up here hun you take her and go play for a bit.” Haley takes Emily off her breast and hands her to Elizabeth who carries her over to the sandbox to play in.

Emily and Elizabeth played in the sandbox trying to build a castle Elizabeth was doing most the work while Emily mostly watched her.

“You know Lizzy I think I might like a little bit of movement at least so I can do stuff with you. Sitting here having to watch and not help kind of makes me feel useless.” A tear rolled down Emily’s face before she felt herself being pulled to Elizabeth’s chest.

“Emily you are not useless don’t ever say that. You are an amazing little I would have loved to have known you in your own dimension but I’m sad I never got the chance to. I want to help you and make you feel better about yourself even if that means bring you to school with me and never letting you leave my side.”

Emily letting out a small sob. “Thank you for being my sister.”

“Your welcome hun what do you say we head inside and cuddle for a while?”

“I would love that Lizzy.”

Elizabeth carried Emily back into the house leaving her moms to sit outside and soak in the sun knowing that School will start soon, and summer will end. Elizabeth made her way to the recliner and grabbed the remote before sitting in it and laying Emily on her.

“What do you want to watch little sis?” Elizabeth says as she plays with Emily’s hair.

“Do you have any channels about animals?” Emily said slightly picking her head up.

“Sure, I got just the thing. Will learning about cats in our dimension work?

“Yeah that’s perfect thank you Lizzy.” Elizabeth smiled looking down at Emily and her cuddling her stuffed cat next to her.

Elizabeth watched as Emily slowly fell asleep still getting use to her new little body. “I swear you are going to be the death of me little sis I’m not sure if I can ever leave you alone now.” Elizabeth planted a kiss one Emily’s forehead before closing her eyes and going to sleep.

Molly and Haley came back in the house not long after Elizabeth and Emily did. As they walked past the living room Haley glanced to her right and what she saw melted her heart.

“Dear look in the recliner.” Haley said whispering.

Molly looked over and couldn’t help but aww at the sight. Haley pulled out her phone before taking a picture of the two sleeping together in the chair with cute little Emily using Elizabeth as a bed.

“Yeah no doubt in my mind now about Elizabeth.” Molly said.

“I am a bit worried still do you think her mothering instinct is going crazy?” Haley asked.

“I’m not sure but I am worried to about that. Let’s take her to the doctor tomorrow and check just in case I would hate for it to get so bad she starts to not see Emily and Emily anymore and just a baby little.”

“Me too dear but let’s let them sleep for now and I’ll call them here shortly and make an appointment for tomorrow.” Haley says.

Molly leans over and kisses Haley on her lips causing Haley to give her a dirty look.

“I’m sorry you looked so cute I couldn’t help myself.” Molly giggled like a schoolgirl.

“Over 20 years now and you still haven’t changed.” Haley said before dragging Molly into the kitchen and making the phone call to the doctor's office. 

• Like 1