LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting your diaper on perfect

It seems that one can’t ever get a diaper on perfect. I always use a booster and sometimes the diaper is on a little to the right or a little to the left, a little too tight or a little too loose. We all go through it I’m sure. Then you get the diaper on perfect. (About every 4th or 5th change) Those are the ones you never want to change because they feel comfortable and fill perfectly. Anybody else go through this?

• Like 1

Even when someone else changes you there is always small things that would make the fit better. But like you said, then you get the one that’s just perfect and it’s bliss. I haven’t changed myself in 14 years and my wife or nurse change me and they get my diapers on perfectly more than I ever could myself. 

I've gotten pretty good with my Abena Comfort (plastic) and my Tranquility ATNs (plastic) but I do have the problem fro time to time and my first instinct is to pull the tape to resituate - wrong!  Tears the plastic.  I'm almost inclined at times to start doing plastic landing pads again like I did some 6+ months ago with the clear adhesive laminate on the Abenas.

That's the one thing that fabric backed diapers excel in - repositioning of the velcro/tapes.  Even if they're adhesive like the Abena Premiums, they don't tear the diaper and the tiny amount of hook material helps to keep the tape from peeling afterward (not really well but I digress).

This is where I find the new Velcro fasteners from Tykables and Rearz to be amazing. They are sturdy enough to hold most/all day but re-fastenalble enough to be reattached after the initial change or even a mid day potty break for #2 to be tight enough secured by a onsie or some other snug garment. This is what leads to the PERFECT fit imo

• Like 2
On 2/15/2020 at 2:18 AM, DAQ said:

This is where I find the new Velcro fasteners from Tykables and Rearz to be amazing. They are sturdy enough to hold most/all day but re-fastenalble enough to be reattached after the initial change or even a mid day potty break for #2 to be tight enough secured by a onsie or some other snug garment. This is what leads to the PERFECT fit imo

I completely agree.  I have been wearing Tykable Unicorns and it is nice to make readjustments especially as your diaper begins to get saturated.  

I use the wall as my diaper helper and more often than not it helps me to tape my diaper exactly where it belongs.  Before taping my new diaper I will pull it up between my legs and make sure it is nice and even both front to back and side to side thanks to the assist from the wall or a diaper stall.  

I actually feel I diaper myself better than my wife diapers me and she was trained to diaper adults.  Often times she will get the tapes fastened to low on the wing of the diaper and the tape will dig into the side of my waist throughout the day.  For anyone that wears diapers for an extended period of time you know this is a no no and will lead to significant chafing if not correcred.

I completely agree.  I have been wearing Tykable Unicorns and it is nice to make readjustments especially as your diaper begins to get saturated.  
I use the wall as my diaper helper and more often than not it helps me to tape my diaper exactly where it belongs.  Before taping my new diaper I will pull it up between my legs and make sure it is nice and even both front to back and side to side thanks to the assist from the wall or a diaper stall.  
I actually feel I diaper myself better than my wife diapers me and she was trained to diaper adults.  Often times she will get the tapes fastened to low on the wing of the diaper and the tape will dig into the side of my waist throughout the day.  For anyone that wears diapers for an extended period of time you know this is a no no and will lead to significant chafing if not correcred.

What is a diaper stall? I’m always looking for tips and tricks for standing. I have one good hand for dexterity and the other is blunt instrument (gross motor control only)

Thanks!

When it gets perfectly taped on, its as if there is a right amount of tightness making my diaper rub my penis with every move, yet just enough looseness letting my diaper shift, also rubbing my penis with every move. Love that so much. Maybe 3 out of 5 changes feel like that for me.