A > Z

DollyDiaper

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Harry Hippo (Did I get that right? Sometimes I miss out on what is ment by the topic).

Ignatius Iguana

Tig, I don't think I've ever seen Peter do it. *I* have done it, but mainly I thought it was Juliabam who did it. I must have been tired when I posted that, it was meant to be humorous, but on second reading, it didn't appear that way. Sorry.

Hugs,

Gary

"J" is for Jennie bear.......ooops........i not a plushie.........

PICT1255.jpg

Oooooooooooooohhhh, I don't know about that. You look perfectly squeezable to ME! Isn't that the definition of a 'plushie?' Something you want to cuddle up with, squeeze, hold tightly, and take to bed with you to comfort you and make you feel better???

Larry da llama

Or, for those of you so inclines, Lorenzo Lamas. ;)

Gary

wow! i didnt think peoples were gonna do toy aminal names but you is!

Naughty Nightingale (named my birdie that cuz himz likes to chirp when i'm sleeping)

Since i'm here i thought you'd like this pic Tigger; made it long time ago, but just came upon it again by accident when i was lookin for sumthin. So here thought you'd like it ...

Ugh is a monster plushie that lives at the bottom of my toy box. I have wanted to get rid of him for years, but I think he has magical powers and twinkles me into feeling guilty. I go to get him out and either throw away or put in my giving away bags, but I just can’t do it; cuz, he is mine. He was given to me one year that shall not be named. He curses me into thinking that if I throw him away or give him away I will be blackening the edges of my soul. Ugh scares me, but he is still mine.