LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mama's Magic Guide to Parenting

Mama's Magic Guide to Parenting: Chapter 1

Morgan had had enough. She loved her son with all her heart, but he was just too much. Smoking, drinking, breaking things, throwing tantrums. And he was twenty years old! Of course, she knew it was probably partly her fault that this had happened. She had let his behavior go on too long unchecked.

You see, when her son Michael was 15, she divorced her husband. It was a nasty divorce as well with both of them fighting for custody and she admits she let Michael slip to the backburner in favor of getting over on her ex husband. Gaining sole custody of him eventually, but the damage was done. Michael was too far gone feeling ignored and unloved he sought out the wrong crowd. Started smoking cigarettes and weed. Cursing at Morgan. Acting up in school. Morgan didn't know how to handle it.

And now here she was, still supporting him after he barely graduated high school by the skin of his teeth and absolutely refused to go to college.

"That shit is for fucking pussies, Morgan!" He had yelled at her when she showed him college brochures and slammed the door in her face.

She was tired of it. But what could she do? She didn't want to kick him out! His father was a deadbeat! And Michael couldn't hold down a job long enough to establish funds! But she couldn't go on like this anymore!

So she got desperate.

There was a woman. She lived in a tiny almost shack looking house near the train track by the old fire department before it (ironically) burned down. And this woman had rumors tied around her. People whispered of miracle cures, spiting curses, spells, witchcraft, everything. But it mostly just seemed like schoolyard shenanigans. The kinda thing kids would tell each other as they snuck up to the place but never got brave enough to enter the property.

And well...Morgan was desperate.

Taking what rainy day funds she had hidden, she shoved it into her purse and jumped in her car.

The way to the supposed Witch's Shack was mainly bumpy backroads that sent dirt flying everywhere in the road. But Morgan pressed on. She stepped up the rickety porch stair and poked the doorbell nervously. But she heard nothing on the other end. She even pressed the button again and yet there was still nothing. Not even a small chime.

With a sigh she pulled the screen open and knocked on the door only for it to be ripped open. She was left standing awkwardly as a woman, younger looking than herself, answered the door.

"I heard you the first time! What do you want?! I don't accept solicitors!" The woman sneered in annoyance as she leaned against the doorway.

Morgan waa surprised by how...non-witchy this woman looked. Tall. Almost Amazonian height. Curly black locks that fluffed up in the softest way. Her skin a nice umber shade. And just like that her hopes were dashed. She should have known better. There was no such thing as magic. She was stuck with a spoiled boy for the rest of her life... "I...I'm sorry. I...Nevermind. Sorry for wasting your time." Morgan muttered as she clutched her purse and turned around dejectedly.

"Wait." The woman said with a sigh as she crossed her arms and Morgan turned around in confusion. "It's your boy ain't it? He got a slick mouth and an even worse behavior don't he?"

"I...how did you-?" Morgan was cut off as the woman chuckled.

"I can always tell. Come on. Le' me make you some tea while we talk." The woman spoke in a Creole accent as she stepped back, holding the door open for Morgan to come through.

Morgan walked in almost petrified. What kind of things would she see? Voodoo dolls? Shrunken heads? Decapitated chickens?

She saw none of that. What she did see however was a small, but cozy, sitting room with an open kitchen and dining room. The decor was not ritualistic. Nor was it gruesome. In fact, it was homey and warm. If anything the only possibly witchy items were several crystals and insense burners.

Taking a seat on the surprisingly comfy couch, Morgan looked to the woman. "So...you are a witch then?"

The woman smiled. "Of a sorts." And she flicked her wrist causing the stove light to flick on and begin heating a tea kettle.

Morgan was speechless at the display.

They woman laughed once more as she sat down on a leather arm chair nearby with grace to spare. "So...tell me about your boy."

And then Morgan couldn't stop talking. She told this woman everything. Her divorce, her slacking with Michael's disipline, his bad behavior, all of it. The woman listened with eyes full of sympathy. Only moving to ready the tea and hand Morgan a cup on a saucer.

"A-and...I heard about you. About the witch's shack. I...I thought you could help me." Morgan felt tears come to her eyes. "I just want my son to love me again." She sobbed.

The sorta-witch(?) Woman stood up and crouched in front of Morgan. "You poor thing. You let that boy beat you down and walk all over you..."

Morgan sniffled and nodded as she fished a tissue from her purse and dabbed at her eyes. "I didn't do it on purpose. I just wanted him to be happy."

The witch woman stood to her full height just as a small wailing could be heard from another room. "Oh...little Willy's awake. I'll be right back, ya hear? You just sit here and drink your tea."

Morgan, once she stopped crying, finally managed to take a sip of her tea. She sighed happily feeling aches she long ignored fade away making her feel warm and happy inside. A peaceful smile warmed her face. Well, if the witch couldn't save her son...maybe Morgan could get the tea recipe instead. She mused.

Just like that the witch lady came back holding a small swaddled baby in her arms. The front of her shirt was pulled down, exposing her bra and a single uncovered breast that the little baby was latched onto. Suckling greedily, but letting out gentle coos of happiness. Morgan caught herself staring and jerked her head up.

"Don't be shy, sweetpea. This is natural for all mothers." The woman- Morgan should really ask her name -said as she took her seat once more.

"I...I wouldn't know. Michael didn't breast feed. Not after his first night after birth." Morgan explain as she sipped her wonderful tea once more.

She received a look of pity. "Oh hun, that's part of the problem. Babies, especially boys, need that connection with their mama! Ain't that right, little Will?"

And Morgan was shocked to see the little baby, no bigger than a year old, actually nod. "How???"

The woman gave her a patient smile. "You see, miss ma'am. Little Will here is already forty six years old."

Morgan...Morgan didn't know what to think. How could this baby, who was happily nursing on his mother's bosom, actually be a 46 year old man?!

"And me myself I am not a day over One Hundred and Five." The witch explained. "William was the world to me. My sun, my moon, my stars, my reason for existing!" The woman said passionately as she rocked her son.

"But...he's a baby still!" Morgan spat out incredulously.

"Yes! But he wasn't always. He was a man. Just barely at the tender age of 19. And you know what he did? Decided he didn't need his Mama anymore! Went out, started wearin' his pants too low, spitting in my face, running in gangs even! And I wasn't gonna let my little boy run off like that. To be some random body in the street. I gave up witchcraft when I had him...and I picked it right back up just as quickly." She had tears in her eyes as she looked down at her nursing boy.

"You just had to learn to love your mama again didn't you, my sweet boy?" She asked him, brushing his little hair aside. The baby nodded once more, letting go of his latch to speak.

"Uh huh. I nevuh gon' fo'get tah luv Mama 'gain." He swore nosing for the other nipple and latching on.

"Is...is this what you want me to do to Michael?" Morgan asked still trying to recover from the fact that the baby just spoke.

The woman raised a brow. "No hunny. Is this what you want to do for Michael. Because he won't straighten out. He's too far gone. Best option is to start over. You don't gotta go this young, go how ever young you want. But somethin' has gotta give. Don't let it be you."

Morgan took that to heart. Feeling the statement empower her once more. "What do I need to do?"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Morgan was leaving an hour later, purse full of three jars of labelled powder and instructions on how to use them. She had tried to hand the witch her money, but she was waved off.

"I don't need money, sweetie. Just go get your baby back." She had said.

And Morgan was determined to do so. Not just for her sake, but for Michael's. She wanted her baby back, yes. But she also wanted him happy. And this was the only way.

• Like 8
2 hours ago, Bonsai said:

I appreciated the way you made the witch look and behave and hope to see her again in your story. Why you left her without a name?

Couldn't think of one yet, but she'll be involved in the story so there's still time. 

I like that you left her without a name for now. Adds a little bit extra to the mystery of the witch. Besides, witchy types are supposed to be mysterious! Looking forward to seeing more of your work Lavellan! You got a real knack for this stuff! 

This is great potential, but slow down and proof read what you're writing. There are small spelling errors, but I really want to see where you take this with Morgan, and Michael, please? Great character development, and little Willie baby talking was a very nice touch as he was nursing.

• 1 year later...