LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Letting Your Diapers Show

I've read lots of posts here about people being embaressed when buying diapers or people trying to hide their diapers so no one can tell that they wear them, but who here likes to let thier diapers show a little when they are out in public? I'm not talking about someone dressing in baby clothes or being outside in just a diaper, I'm wondering if some of us just like to let our diapers stick out the back of our pants a little when shopping or out running errands. Perhaps bending down in a store and having the back of your shirt ride up. Maybe even wearing shorts with big leg openings so your diaper could be noticed when you sit down. I mean this in a way where you are otherwise doing normal things and acting in a normal way when going about your business, like you were incontinent and your diaper just happened to show by accident. If so, has anyone had any reactions from anyone? Usually people don't even seem to pay attention but I'm just wondering if anyone (besides me sometimes) likes to do this? I've let my diaper show out the back of my pants discreetly when talking to store clerks when I'm sure they have seen it. Anyone want to share their experiences here?

I don't care if someone notices, I don't go out of my way to hide them, I wear the same type clothing everday, nylon pants and underneath is a secure care X+, or a CVS, plastic backed with a pair of snappy, plastic pants.

In summer I always wear those polyester, shorts, no one ever notices, or says anything, I wish they would, maybe a new diaper freind, would notice, but other people who don't wear, never notice, why should they look....

well i would hate it if someone found out, but most people that could notice it are my friends, and i dont think its realy smart if someone notices at my age...

Amen to that! When I was younger it was far less of a big deal if someone noticed than it would be now. I think the stigma with diapers is that they are acceptable for babies and older people. Being a young adult in diapers can be very hard as your peers can be very cruel :(

To answer the original posters question, yea I have done that a few times. Nothing blatant, much more like just not making any effort to hide it rather than to show it off. A few times on planes, when I had a whole row of seat to myself (how rare is that?) and I could lie across them, I would let my shirt ride up and the top part on the back of my diaper would be visable to anyone who walked by.

I love to let my diapers show! It is kind of exciting in a way. I don't Intentionally show them off, but I like wearing baggy pants and shorts with shirts that sometimes don't go all the way down to cover my diaper. If people see I just like to let them wonder why I wear them. Besides what they don't know won't hurt them. :blush:

as for letting my diapers out in public I dont really care anymore.

I just let them if they do.

and as for friends they have to know I wear so that If they dont like it then they werent actually friends at all.

its my little way of finding out what kind of person someone is.

and I even show my diapers off at times.

you'd be supprised some wemon like to see a guy in diapers. Your just a big baby to them at that point.

and I even went home with a couple cause of my diapers.

so (to each his own).

i'm not saying my way works for everyone but if it works for me maby it would work for you.

smiles.