LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Outed myself sort of...

Shopping this weekend I outed myself, sort of. I was stocking up on my "Parents Choice" training pants from Walmart. When checking out the cashier commented on the training pants, asking if I liked them? Without missing a beat I replied, "yes they are very comfortable too". I then just smiled at her. She giggled and continued ringing me out. Now I'm 99% sure she didn't think I wore them, I mean I'm a 50something year old man. We are talking about size 4T/5T training pants. I'm sure she was asking, "did I like them for a baby". But anyway, I walked away with a devilish little smile knowing the truth.

Giggles and Smiles Always,

Little Baby Becca

IMGP6583s.thumb.jpg.925e6d80afbfb0642fccd4dc925d9644.jpg

IMGP6628s.thumb.jpg.bbd54cfbdfce8a09ef245a194a6e563a.jpg

• Like 2
Shopping this weekend I outed myself, sort of. I was stocking up on my "Parents Choice" training pants from Walmart. When checking out the cashier commented on the training pants, asking if I liked them? Without missing a beat I replied, "yes they are very comfortable too". I then just smiled at her. She giggled and continued ringing me out. Now I'm 99% sure she didn't think I wore them, I mean I'm a 50something year old man. We are talking about size 4T/5T training pants. I'm sure she was asking, "did I like them for a baby". But anyway, I walked away with a devilish little smile knowing the truth.
Little Baby Becca

Wish I could get into something like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
5 hours ago, Little Baby Becca said:

Little Baby Becca

I've had a different experience when shopping for pull ups. I bought some Goodnites L/XL at CVS recently and I got a very sympathetic look from the cashier as she rang me up. It was kind of odd because I'm 20, but I do look younger, so I guess she thought I was a teenager. She didn't say anything, but the look said, "I'm so sorry you need these, you don't need to feel ashamed though." I just cracked a half-smile and moved on. I guess that's just par for the course. I kind of wounder how I'm gonna be able to get into bars in a few months after that experience, lol.

I've had a different experience when shopping for pull ups. I bought some Goodnites L/XL at CVS recently and I got a very sympathetic look from the cashier as she rang me up. It was kind of odd because I'm 20, but I do look younger, so I guess she thought I was a teenager. She didn't say anything, but the look said, "I'm so sorry you need these, you don't need to feel ashamed though." I just cracked a half-smile and moved on. I guess that's just par for the course. I kind of wounder how I'm gonna be able to get into bars in a few months after that experience, lol.
Give the bouncer a laxative, he will pass you easily

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

im pretty sure the cashier just thought you were joking around with her. its takes pretty big leap from omg you wear diapers... to omg your one of those diaper freaks.. people are far too busy in their own lives to even give yours a second thought

• Like 2

Many years ago I was at a pharmacy and I picked up a bag of adult diapers and a box of those Chubs wipes (the kind that came in the lego-like box).   As I'm checking out, the cute clerk is making conversation.    She sees the wipes and asks how old my baby is.   I point to the diapers and tell her that both purchases were for my use.   Her embarassment was quiet amusing.

21 hours ago, Little Baby Becca said:

Little Baby Becca

My response would have been "Yeah; especially the strawberry shortcake ones, although the orange taste pretty good, too". Who got the double meaning?

Seeing all the BS that goes down with live purchasing, I think I'll...I know I'll stick to cloth diapers and rubber panties -- BOUGHT ONLINE!!