• rock
    • classic
    • gothic
    • jazz
    • hardcore
    • trance
    • techno
    • other

iam trying to find out what the most popular music style is under the abdl community:) if you want help me out please do it:)

if i forgot something tell me and ill try to add it in:)

( metal/goth all the way)

I listen primarily to country music, hip-hop, and a (relatively) new genre of music known locally in Hawaii as "Jawaiian", which is a cross between reggae and the newer local Hawaiian sounds, but I am not limited to these genres...I find it too confining, musically, to limit myself to just a couple of genres. I may not regularly listen some specific genre, on a regular basis, but I do have favorite individual songs from most genres.

iam trying to find out what the most popular music style is under the abdl community:) if you want help me out please do it:)

if i forgot something tell me and ill try to add it in:)

( metal/goth all the way)

there's something to learn from all types of music imho ... as to what i personally prefer, all that matters is that it moves me :-)

specific bands in no specific order:

phish, the grateful dead, boombox (check them out! - http://www.thisisboombox.com ... the guitarist, Zion, is the son of two members of the dead, donna and keith godchaux, so that should hopefully say something), mike perkins, ekoostik hookah, yonder mountain string band, string cheese incident, the mac podz (from ann arbor), dark star orchestra, keller williams, sound tribe sector nine, squirrel nut zippers, les claypool, bela fleck, pink floyd, led zeppelin, jimi hendrix, eric clapton, 311, rage against the machine, five iron frenzy, weezer, smashing pumpkins, the beatles, swing and jazz music (generally speaking), musical theater, etc etc ...

oh yeah, and my band, enough :-P

namaste friends :D

:band:

I didn't see punk rock in the categories. The closest I could choose was rock. I love punk rok music, such as; Rancid, Dropkick Murphy's Operation Ivy, Pennywise, Tiger Army, Left Alone, Nofx, Social Distorsion, Flogging Molly and many others. I'm not sure if all those groups go into the punk category, but that's what I've always considered them. I'm a no good hoodlum!

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

Ilove so much, but my favs tend not to be fitting of a cute lil sissy... if it makes Kerrang then i'm probably gonna love it! Although saying that too much Avril Lavigne on there recently, not that i mind too much but her next to limp bizkit I just don't think it works!

I like only the hardest of hardcore metal, i like bands like Cannible Corpse, SLAYER, Hatebreed, Decide, nuclear assult, and a lot of local bands from my hometown of Everett Wa, Mentors, Hobgoblin, Experation Date(they are f***ing loud), and Havoc :band:

shame you missed out punk with all those safety pins and the anger of a 2-year old... :biker_h4h:

try me on anything from 70s and 80s. For me "goth" is the cure, banshees and early cocteau twins

For the 90s I like trip-hop - Massive Attack, Portishead.

I tend to just listen to what sounds good to me!

Limiting oneself to genres is somewhat stifling.

Some bands as an example:

The Smashing Pumpkins

Placebo

Death Cab for Cutie

Ministry

The Cure

Skinny Puppy

Bauhaus

Blur

TV on the Radio

Nine Inch Nails

Einstuerzende Neubauten

Modest Mouse

Radiohead/Thom Yorke

Deftones

Coil

The Postal Service

The Long Winters

Iron & Wine

The Bird and the Bee

Depeche Mode

VNV Nation

David Bowie

Alien Sex Fiend

Johnny Cash

Occasional bits of random 1960s/1970s/1980s/1990s rock/top 40.

(You get the idea.)