LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 50]

I think the next steps is

a pacifier since the thumbsucking is not acceptable since is to dirty and unhealthy 

mommy start feeding him since he starts to fight eating healthy 

clothes more suited for diapers like onesies to support and overalls with snaps to make easier changes 

ps i have a question what is his size and his weight since his mom can easily lift his legs and lift him off the ground and he is a fully grown up ! Just wondering 

4 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

I think the next steps is

a pacifier since the thumbsucking is not acceptable since is to dirty and unhealthy 

mommy start feeding him since he starts to fight eating healthy 

clothes more suited for diapers like onesies to support and overalls with snaps to make easier changes 

ps i have a question what is his size and his weight since his mom can easily lift his legs and lift him off the ground and he is a fully grown up ! Just wondering 

He should be pretty normal size. I'll need to work on my way of formulating those situations, but think of it like he's more raising his legs and bum and not his Mom lifting them. And the same goes with lifting him off the ground, the places I believe I have described those actions, its suppose to be like, a grab by the wrist and pulling to his feet and not an overall lift ?

• Like 2

I see ! I was thinking he was a little light weight like 45-50 kg so is acceptable his mom raise him from the ground !! 
cannot wait for the next chapter it’s so good to see the progress of the story and how he’s adapting the baby life more than he’s expected hehe and his mom is loving , I think you foreshadow a huge downgrade when you say he can go to visit relatives so I can imagine he can go full baby mode heheheh 

Chapter 17:

Mom was right in her statements. It was so much nicer not having to dread or be afraid of the process that came with messing myself and if her choice of food would help keep it that way, then I would do my absolute best to eat and finish everything that she would put in front of me, even thou it seemed after having convinced me that the new food choice was much better for me, Mom went back to eating like she had done before. Where my food would see itself being blitzed for a few seconds in the blender Mom’s would be served and plated straight from the stove. Sometime I’m not even sure we were eating the same thing, as I would be sitting with a bowl of green or yellow mush, while Mom would be chewing away at a piece of chicken with veggies and rice. But it didn’t matter I told myself, this food would make it so that I would not fear having to go Poop in my diaper and Mom didn’t have to worry about that, “so why would we be eating the same thing?”

At this point of time my bladder control had also seemed to have made its final exit. Often Mom would ask or simply check to see if I wet, more often than not finding me soggy or completely soaked with me having no recollection of wetting myself and often not even caring if I was wet or not. “I had been busy, I was distracting, right in the middle of something and it was only some small accident they didn’t really matter.” I kept thinking this to myself over and over again. On one hand I should be nervous or maybe a little worried that I had lost so much control, but on the other this was what the whole process was about and overall why should I care if I wet or not, it wasn’t my problem I knew Mom would always be right around the corner, ready to take care of every kind of accident. “So why should I worry?”

My new diet made it so that I did not need to worry or be afraid of the struggle every time I had to mess my diaper, but it also made it more and more unpredictable when I would find myself messing myself and the longer I stayed on my new diet the more my stomach and bowels seemed to adapt, leaving me with a constant wet and runny stool that could explode into my diaper at any given time, with the just the slightest pressure.  

Sometimes I would find myself feeling a little bloated or just feel a slight pressure around my stomach area, thinking I would just need to pass gas I would apply the slightest pressure to my bowels and within seconds find myself in a diaper filled to the brim with a wet, slobbery and sticky mush turning the outside of the diaper brown and making it sag low beneath my hips.

My new lack of bowel control wasn’t so much of a problem when at home, since Mom was around 99% of the time and always ready to jump into action and clean up whatever mess I had managed to get myself into. But outside the confine of our house it proved to be a different challenge as I was about to learn one late afternoon where Mom had brought me with her to the grocery store to do her shopping for that week.

I was allowed to push the shopping cart around which Mom was throwing groceries into at rapid speed, while also housing my diaper bag at the bottom of the cart. Things were moving along fast as I tried to keep up with Mom while she was almost speed walking up and down the aisle, which proved to be a challenge as my rather soggy diaper was sagging deep between my legs, being only held up by my plastic pants and sweatpants on top.

We made a turn down the milk and cheese aisle when I felt my bowels twisting for just a second, before a huge load unexpectedly made its arrival in the seat of my diaper, cramming it way up the back and between my thighs as I took another step before coming to a sudden halt.

Mom felt me stop and turned to look back finding that I had turned completely pale and was half hunched over the handle of the cart. “Honey, what is it?” She started to approach me but stopped as soon as she came within smelling distant as her eyes opened wide. “Baby, did you?” I simply nodded in shame, before she could finish her question, already feeling a few tears starting to form in my eyes. “Oh, no, no, Baby. Don’t be upset, it’s okay.” She took a few more steps, putting her arms around me embracing me in a tight hug. “Don’t cry, Baby. It’s okay, we’ll take care of it, don’t worry.” She managed to calm me, before I flew into a full blown tantrum, taking me by the hand she looked around for a second, before spotting a guy in a red uniform and quickly approached dragging me and the cart behind her.

“Oh, Oh, excuse me, sir.” He turned and greeted her with a smile. “I’m sorry to interrupt you, but you don’t have a costumer bathroom around her do you?” He gave her a polite smile. “Of course, Mam. But it’s really only for disabled and famil-.” She stopped midsentence at I’m pretty sure the smell rapidly coming from my diaper hit his nostrils. “I’m aware, sir. But you see, we kind of have a small.” She nodded her head sideways towards me. “Emergency her.” His eyes shot open as she fought to compose himself, not fully believing his ears hearing this lady standing in front of him with a twenty something old and asking to use the family restroom for an emergency. He must have spotted the infantile decorated diaper bag in the cart and together with the stench penetrating the air, been able to put two and two together, because within seconds his point us across the store with a “Of course, Mam. Its right at the other side of aisle five.”

“Thank you so much, Sir. Come on, honey.” She thanked him and dragged me along. As we made our way down the aisle, I quickly looked over my shoulder to see him staring in our direction, as I waddled behind Mom who had one hand on the cart and with the was holding me tight, as I toddled along my diaper sagging so low it started pulling down my sweatpants and I’m sure exposing the top of my plastic pants in the process.

Luckily there wasn’t any line to the bathroom and we made our way inside making sure to lock the door behind us, Mom with the diaper bag across her shoulder. Inside we found a small room with a sink, handicap friendly toilet and a foldable changing station made for smaller children attached to the wall. Mom had a quick look around before producing a large, square piece of plastic from the diaper bag, which quickly revealed itself to be a changing mat decorated with little cartoon animals. I didn’t have time to ask where she got it from, nor did I really care because soon I was flat on my back staring into the ceiling with my pants around my ankles.

She soon had my plastic pants down my ankles as well and in the process of un-taping and peeling of the diaper, before going through several whips doing her best to get me all clean. “Mom.” My voice was almost at a whisper. “Do you think. Do you think he knew?” She continued whipping me down, before reaching into the bag and producing a fresh diaper. “Well, honey. It was rather hard not to notice. You did make quiet a mess and even the most unexperienced of parents, would be able to spot the kind of diaper bum that you’ve been dragging around.” My eyes flew open, as I heard the last tape being put into place. “But don’t worry. It’s not like he cares and I’ve already found some solutions to hide your cute little diaper tushy, so soon you don’t have to worry about your diaper sagging to the floor.” She pulled my plastic pants back up before pinching my cheek and helping me back to my feet, pulling my pants back in place before getting up, disposing of the used diaper in the trash and proceed to put all her “tools” back in the diaper bag, before dragging me out the toilet.

We did our last bit of shopping before heading for the exit, where low and behold the same guy was manning the register. I watched as he and Mom locked eyes and exchanged a friendly smile, as he started ringing everything in. “You’ve managed to solve your little emergency?” He chuckled. “Oh yes, thank you so much for your help. I’ve don’t know, what I would have done without you.” Mom ran her card through the machine and proceeded to pay. “No problem, Mam. I got a small boy at home, I’ve had my fair share of explosions. When they got to go, they got to go.  “Mom finished packing everything up. “Aren’t that the truth.” She turned and started to head for the exit, with me following close behind as I looked up for a moment and caught eye contact with the guy behind the register. “Good luck, little buddy.” He grinned as we exited.

The incident at the store proved to me, that control both bladder and bowel had hit an all-time low as a result of spending the last months confined in my diapers at all time and the change in diet had made my bowels moment unpredictable and almost on the verge of being uncontrollable. Having these kinds of accidents in public would be something that I would have to learn to put up with and get used to, because by this rate they would stare to happen a lot more frequent in the months to come.

• Like 10

Great chapter I think someone it’s adapting to his new diet now he gonna need adapt to his new wardrobe rsrs onesies gonna help hide his diaper tushy rsrs 

Great story ansious to see more of this story !! 
I think the next chapter his mommy gonna receive another package from the store where she buys his diaper with a lot goods like pacifiers and baby clothes that gonna help he hide his diapers rsrs

• Very well written.  From the start, the pacing has been even; I'm impressed that you haven't got bogged down even once.  And the situations that your protagonist finds himself in, such as messing himself in the grocery store, are ones that every person who is fully incontinent has experienced.  His reaction to this event was about what one would expect the first time it happens, but it does get easier over time.
  • As for the smell, for years I have been taking activated charcoal at bedtime (it has to be at least 2 hours after a meal, and two hours before the next one).  This eliminated the odor in less than a week, although some people might find it disconcerting that it can also dramatically darken the color of one's stool.  Diet is also a good way to manage this problem.  Certain foods move through the digestive tract so slowly that they compact (a beef steak, for example), while more high fiber foods pass swiftly along.  Celery, broccoli, cabbage, green apples and grapes, as well as a variety of nuts, are healthy options, and if you like fish, dig in! 
  • Like 1

Chapter 18:

Summer and the temperature really started to heat up over the next week or two, which posed several problems. One I was still confined to wearing mostly sweatpants when going out, in an effort to hide my diaper and also because it was the only piece of clothing that actually fit over them and two if you haven’t worn a pair of plastic pants on a hot summer day, then I can’t describe how warm it is. One particularly night the heat of the plastic diaper-cover simply became too much to handle as I tossed and turned in my bed, kicking off my sheet trying to cool down. In the end I put my hands near the edge of the plastic pants and simply tore them down my legs and kicked them halfway across the room, which helped to offer some sweet relief.

But that sweet relief came with a price. Next morning, I awoke to a feeling that I had not experience in a long time as my eyes shoot open and you may have guessed it “Yes” I had leaked all over the place, my sheets and bedding was drenched in urine and I myself was soaked from the waist down. I knew I wasn’t supposed to have taken off the plastic pants, I wasn’t allowed to do that and now I had peed all over the bed and it was all my fault. I felt guilty and upset as I made the walk to the kitchen. “Mom.” She turned around from the counter, where she was in the middle of preparing my breakfast. “What is it, Ho-.” She caught the sight of me standing in my drenched and leaky diaper, without my plastic pants. “What happened!?” She burst out. “I’m sorry, I took off my diaper cover last night and I’m sorry.” I hung my head in shame, as she approached me, kneeling down and getting eye contact with me. “Honey, why did you remove them, when you know you’re not supposed to. Look what has happened now, you’ve properly peed all over your bed, haven’t you?” She was clearly not happy with me and all I could do was slowly nod my head confirming her suspicious. “I’m sorry, Mommy. It was just so warm.” She got up and started taking me by the hand, leading me back to my room. “If it was too warm, Honey. You should have told me; I would have found a solution. In fact, I do have a solution, I just hope I got time to change the order before your next diaper supply arrives.” She dragged me back into my room and inspected the damage, making sure to make me watch as she removed the sheet from the bed, which luckily the rubber sheet underneath had managed to save. “Look at this mess, I’m very disappointed in you.”

I felt really bad about what I had done and didn’t dare look her in the eyes as she was changing me out of the ruined diaper moments later and I spent the rest of the day almost sneaking around, not wanting to do anything to cross or upset her anymore and I made a mental note to never remove my plastic pants again, because if I did bad things happened and it would be my fault and it would upset Mom.

I wasn’t sure if Mom managed to change the order revolving around my diaper supply or what she was planning to order exactly, but a fresh batch of supplied arrived like clockwork a few days late in the former of a huge box that Mom received at the front door and brought into the kitchen, just as I turned the corner coming out from the living. “What’s in the box, Mom?” My curiosity got the better of me. “Oh nothing, Baby. Nothing you need to worry about, just go back and watch your show.” She smiled and proceeded to carry the huge box towards my room, where it remained untouched for the rest of the afternoon and late into the evening.

After dinner I found myself planted in front of the TV, while I could hear Mom moving stuff around inside my bedroom. “She must be emptying that big box. I wonder what’s in it.” I thought to myself, but didn’t care to go see for myself, as my eyes was glued to the TV screen.

“How many sheep can you count?” The pink haired lady asked the audience at home, as she looked around the fields of her farm. “Easy, there is clearly four sheep.” I thought to myself as I surveyed the screen counting every fluffy animal my eyes came across. “That right, I have Five sheep.” The colorful lady announced. “Wait, what?” My jaw dropped, as I counted the animals one more time. “One sheep, Two sheep, three sheep, Four Sheep, Fi-Four Sheep. Wait go again!” I stopped for a second and really tried focusing on the screen making sure to carefully spot and count every white cotton sheep that was spread around on the hillside. “Okay. There is One, Two, Three, Four….Four…Four, what comes after Fou, RIGHT FIVE! Yeah there are FIVE sheep!” I pumped my fist in the air in victory, proud of my accomplishment.

Next we had to help the lady count her pigs, but I was annoyingly interrupted in my important task, by the sound of Mom calling from my room. I tried ignoring her the first time, I was in the middle of something, I voice grew louder by the second calling and by the third I knew I was pushing my luck and reluctantly got up and toddled out the living room, down the hallway and into my bedroom where I found her waiting.

She had everything laid out on the floor, ready to change me into my nighttime diaper as I followed the normal procedure and positioned myself flat on my back on the changing mat, legs spread apart and bum in the air. It would be nice having a fresh diaper put on, I had been soggy for a while. “Hadn’t I?” Judging by the state of the diaper Mom pulled off me, “I sure had” it looked to be completely soaked and she quickly disposed out of it, out of my field of vision. “Baby, look here.” I looked up at her holding a diaper in one hand and some weird white square pad in the other. “You know what this is, Baby?” I shook my head, not able to figure out what she was showing me. “Remember how I told you, I had a solution to avoiding you being so warm in your plastic pants.” I nodded awaiting her to continue and hanging on every word, trying my hardest to focus. “Well, good news is as long as it is so warm, you don’t have to wear those sweaty plastic pants. BUT.  We can’t risk you wetting and leaking all over the place, so for you to be allowed to not having to wear your plastic pants, we’re going to have to put a couple of these into your diaper to make them a bit more absorbent and make sure that they are able to hold all your Pee Pee. You understand?” I really tried my hardest to keep up with her explanation, but the most important part to me was, that I didn’t have to worry about being so hot all the time for the rest of the summer, which made me smile. “Good boy.” She finished before instructing me raises my bum, as she slid a fresh diaper under me, but before allowed me to lower back down she placed two of the new pads onto the diaper and then placed my bum gently onto the diaper. Already there I could tell that this was something else and as the padded front of the diaper was pulled up between my legs, it became clear that the pads had almost doubled the volume of the diaper, as my thighs seemed to be miles apart, as Mom finished taping the “mega diaper” in place, before sitting back admiring her handiwork. 

She grabbed my palms and gently helped me back to my feet, where I was left like “Bambi on ice” the diaper spreading my legs so much apart, that I was finding it hard to find my balance. “But, MOM! I can’t walk in these things; they are too thick!” I cried out in frustration. “Oh, Honey. Don’t worry. We don’t have to make them this thick every time.” She started guiding me towards my bed and pulled back the cover. “Just when you’re sleeping, to make sure you don’t make a mess of your bad like last time. Okay.” She guided me down onto the mattress and had me lay back down, my legs heavily spread apart and my crotch area appearing completely round, due to the sheer size and volume of the extra padded diaper. “Tell you what.” She pulled the covers on top of me. “During the day, I’ll let you choose if you want to wear plastic pants or thicker diapers. How does that sound.” She gave me a gentle smile. “Can I pick the plastic pants too?” I asked excitedly. “Of course you can, baby.” She chuckled. “Even the blue once, with the bears!?” This made her chuckle even louder. “Even the once, with the bears.” She ran her hand through my hair. “BUT.” Her voice changed, getting a harder tone and stricter. “You got to promise me, to not touch your diaper or plastic pants again. You’ll just end up making a terrible mess, like last time. You understand?” I could tell she was still slightly annoyed by the fact, that I had removed my plastic pants and made a mess of my bed the other night. I felt embarrassed and ashamed, knowing full well that it was an idiotic thing to do and I should not be touch my plastic pants nor my diaper for that matter without permission.

Needing a bit of comforting, I let my thumb find its way to my mouth and slowly started suckling. “Oh, Honey. Please don’t do that.”  She quickly got up from the edge of my bed and went to my dresser, where I could hear her rummage around for a second, before she returned to my line of view, once again taking a seat on the edge of my bed, before grabbing a gentle hold of my wrist and removing my thumb from my mouth. “It’s starting its going to become all irritated and the skin will start to crack, by all the sucking you’re doing.” She produced a wipe and cleaned the saliva off of my thumb, before placing my hand back under the covers. “Look what I have for you, this will be so much better. Open up, Baby.” 

I parted my lips, not because I was instructed to, but simply to ask what she was talking about, but never got the chance to utter a word, before a huge rubber “gag” was inserted into my mouth. My eyes widened and I franticly started moving my tongue around, trying to figure out what was taking up so much room in my mouth. “There, isn’t that much better, Baby?” She gently ran her hand down my cheek. “No more sucking on that nasty old thumb. Whenever you need to comfort, you can just suck away at your brand new binky.” That was, what was taking up all the room in my mouth! A gigantic pacifier. I wasn’t exactly sure how to react, on one hand I wanted to spit the damn thing out and curse Mom for putting it in my mouth without asking me. “I don’t need a damn pacifier” I thought to myself. But on the other hand the feeling of the rubber nipple between my teeth felt rather nice and I suddenly found myself slowly starting to suckle away, my lips slowly becoming moist around the nipple, as the shield of the paci started bobbing up and down.

“Good boy. You can use your paci whenever you want and I got them in all kind of different colors.” She placed a finger on the front of the pacifier, giving it a light “bob” while smiling gently down at me. “You’ve hand a long day, baby. It’s time to go night, night.” She gave me a light kiss on the forehead, as I felt my eyes getting heavy, while my mouth continued to suck away at my new paci.

• Like 10

Awww baby love his paci !!!! And mommy is loving having his baby back !!

i think the hipinotic tapes his watching is taking more effect that he wants !

great chapter ! I think the next step is a visit in baby mode to his cousin maybe a diaper change side by side rsrs

I have been really liking this story.  Not sure about the twist I see coming with him losing his ability to think like an adult. Especially since he is writing the article about this journey.  Taking away his ability to think and reason like an adult seems counter productive to being able to write his article. 

PamperDK -

Thank you for an amazing story. I'm truly enjoying the characters and plot. I appreciate your time and effort in bringing it to us. Like everyone else, I hope you are able to continue this fun journey.

The story is not dead, don't worry. I've just not had the motivation and time to write, but I'm gonna give it a shot in the near future ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

I hope this story it’s not dead because it’s really a good story !! 

I hope so too.
Its on its best part. Now the fun begins and also the true interesting new part, with "and back".
So many story handle regression but not its really exciting if he can go or will go back and if he is able and how far.

• Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 50]