LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 50]

Like I said earlier Patrick was thinking that no one know his true desires and now that he’s getting his wish he is seeing that not what he imagine ! And gonna be so cute seeing Jack helping changing Patrick diaper and helping take care of him !!

really hope to see a chapter showing his mommy vision of all this like she discovering Patrick desires and how she planned his regression with the magazine !

ps idk but I always imagine Patrick using little kings and dinorawz diapers 

Chapter 37:

The soft glow of dawn filtered through the curtains, signaling the start of another day in our regressed household. As I stirred from the realm of dreams, Mommy entered the room with a warm smile, her eyes alight with affection for her little one.

"Good morning, sweetie," she greeted, her voice a gentle melody that ushered in the beginning of a new day. The nursery, bathed in the soft hues of morning light, felt like a haven of regressed comfort.

Mommy approached the crib, her hands reaching down to gently rouse me from my slumber. "Time to wake up, my little adventurer," she cooed, her fingers brushing against my cheek with a tender touch. As I blinked away the remnants of sleep, the nursery came into focus.

The familiar scent of baby powder mingled with the anticipation of a new day. Mommy, ever the expert in the art of diaper changes, proceeded to guide me through the morning routine. With practiced ease, quickly had me guided onto the changing table, making sure to strap me securely in place, before she unfastened the tapes of my nighttime diaper, the room carrying the scent of baby wipes and the promise of a fresh beginning.

Mommy's hands moved with a rhythm born of countless diaper changes. The gentle swipes of lavender-scented wipes and the crinkle of a new diaper being unfurled became the overture to the morning symphony of regression.

As the velcro tabs of the fresh diaper secured snugly in place, Mommy's eyes met mine with a warm smile. "All done, my little one," she announced, her affectionate tone resonating with the whimsy of the moment.

The wardrobe beckoned, and Mommy produced a soft, woolen onesie adorned with charming snowflakes and a matching pair of overalls awaited their turn. The winter ensemble promised warmth and snug comfort against the seasonal chill.

"Arms up, sweetheart," Mommy instructed, and with a sense of cooperative enthusiasm, I complied. The overalls slid over the onesie, the snap of buttons echoing in the nursery. Mommy completed the ensemble with a pair of cozy socks, ensuring I was ready to face the adventures of the day.

"Lets get some yummy in that tummy!" Mommy happily announced, extending a hand. With a nod and a smile around the pacifier in my mouth, I took her hand, as she guided me out the nursery on wobbly legs.

The aroma of breakfast permeated the air as Mommy guided me toward the kitchen, her hand clasped gently around mine. The highchair stood ready,, waiting to cradle me in its embrace.

Mommy expertly fastened the bib around my neck, its cheerful colors promising protection against any impending mess. The highchair tray awaited its purpose, and the baby bottle sat nearby, its contents promising a comforting embrace of nourishment.

With a playful flourish, Mommy guided me into the highchair, the snug fit of the winter onesie accentuating the toddler-like contours of my frame. The scent of baby powder lingered in the air, a subtle reminder of my freshly changed diaper.

The highchair tray, adorned with a toddler-themed plate, showcased an array of baby-friendly delights – bite-sized fruits and a dollop of babyfood mush.

Mommy dipped the baby spoon into the creamy mush, its handle adorned with playful colors that seemed to dance in the morning light. "Open wide, baby!" she chimed, guiding the spoon to my lips with a tender touch.

The flavors of breakfast, a gentle blend of sweetness and warmth, met my tongue. Sips from the baby bottle, filled with diluted apple juice, added a refreshing element to the morning feast.

Mommy's babytalk filled the kitchen, creating an intimate atmosphere that wrapped around our morning routine like a cozy blanket. With each spoonful of babyfood, she playfully cooed, "Here comes the choo-choo train! Open wide for the yummy goodness, my little sweetie-pie."

The baby bottle, cradled in her hand, became a vessel of comfort as she offered, "Sippy-sip, darling! Take little sips like a good baby." The gentle clinking of the bottle against the tray added a rhythmic backdrop to her endearing words.

As the spoon danced in the air, laden with soft mush, she continued with a singsong tone, "Nom-nom! Who's my hungry little munchkin?" The playful lilt in her voice matched the whimsical dance of the utensils.

The nursery rhyme of her words echoed in the kitchen as she unloaded the finally spoonful of mush in between my slobbering lips.

"Alright, my little explorer, time to get you all bundled up for our trip," Mommy announced, her voice carrying a infectious enthusiasm. After a quick wipe down she guided me out of the highchair the prospect of a trip to the mall infused the air with a sense of excitement.

As she gently slipped my arms into the sleeves of my winter is soft fabric adorned with playful patterns of animals and stars, the coat enveloped me in a warm embrace, the familiar crinkle of the winter onesie and my thick an already damp diaper beneath adding to the layers of toddlerhood.

A matching hat, adorned with cute animal ears, completed the ensemble. The toddler-style coat and hat seamlessly blending with the onesie and shortalls transforming me into a tiny explorer ready to face the adventures of the outside world.

"Look at you, my little sunshine! All set for our trip to the mall," Mommy exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with enthusiasm.

With the coat and hat in place, Mommy guided me toward the front door, one hand holding the diaperbag across her shoulder and the other hand clasping mine. The driveway awaited, along with the car that held the promise of a new adventure.

The car seat, already installed, beckoned from the backseat. Mommy secured the straps snugly, ensuring I was safely cocooned in the toddler-style seat.

With a cheerful hum, Mommy moved to pack the trunk with the essentials for our mall outing. The diaper bag, adorned with toddler-friendly characters and filled to the brim with spare clothes, diapers, wipes, a spare pacifier and everything in between, was carefully placed in the back as Mommy finished arranging the trunk.

Nestled in my car seat, I felt a mix of comfort and anticipation. The plush padding cradled me securely, and the whimsical patterns of moons and stars on my coat added a touch of magic to the journey. Strapped in, the car seat cocooned me in a sense of protection and safety, a familiar embrace that extended beyond the nursery.

Mommy checked the straps one last time, her attention to detail ensuring my safety and comfort. "There we go, snug as a bug in a rug," she whispered, before closing the door.

As she settled into the front seat, I peered up at her from the back, the mirror reflecting the anticipation in my eyes. She glanced back at me in the car seat, her eyes filled with warmth. "All set, my little explorer?" she cooed.

The car purred to life, and with each turn of the wheel, I felt a gentle sway in the car seat, as we drove out of the driveway and turned down the street.

The drive unfolded with a blend of excitement and the cozy embrace of the car seat. Mommy's occasional glance in the rearview mirror offered reassurance.

But as we cruised through the familiar streets, I couldn't help but feel a sense of detachment from the world outside. The buildings, the people bustling about—everything seemed to be moving forward, progressing through time, while I sat here in my car seat, seemingly standing still or, at most times, even moving backward.

I watched people my own age, carrying bags, chatting animatedly, living lives filled with responsibilities and adult pursuits. It felt like a stark contrast to my own existence, strapped into this car seat, cocooned in layers of regression. A twinge of frustration and sadness welled up within me. It was as if I were frozen in time, a spectator watching life pass by from the confines of my car seat and soggy diaper.

A sigh escaped me, and I turned my attention to the window, gazing at the passing scenery. I saw familiar landmarks, shops, and parks—places where I used to navigate the world with the confidence of an adult. Now, they seemed like distant memories, a reflection of a time when I had agency over my life.

My lips started to quiver as tears slowly started forming in my eyes, as my frustration peaked, threatening to spill over into a storm of emotions. That's when I felt something in the pocket of my coat. A small, familiar object—a pacifier. The rubber nipple beckoned like a comforting friend, and without hesitation, I brought it to my lips.

Suckling on the pacifier provided a soothing rhythm, a simple act that brought a semblance of calm to my turbulent thoughts. The frustration began to ebb away as I sucked on my trusty companion. “Everything is going to be alright.” I thought to myself, as I stared ahead.

The mall awaited, promising an exciting day of sights, sounds, and perhaps even a treat. Maybe even a NEW TOY, if I was a good boy for Mommy.

The car glided to a stop in the bustling parking lot of the mall, signaling the beginning of our little outing. My gaze shifted nervously between the car window and the world beyond. Anxiety prickled at the edges of my consciousness, a familiar companion whenever we ventured into public spaces.

Mommy turned off the engine, and the rhythmic hum ceased. She glanced back at me with a reassuring smile, unaware of the uneasy storm brewing within. As the car door swung open, I hesitated, the air outside carrying a mix of distant chatter and footsteps. The bustling energy of the mall parking lot felt worlds away from the cozy confines of the nursery. A knot tightened in my stomach, and I squirmed slightly in the car seat.

This wasn't the first time I'd faced such discomfort. Trips to the grocery store, visits to parks—I'd become accustomed to navigating the challenges of public outings in my regressed form. Each venture came with its own set of potential humiliations—a curious stare, a stifled giggle, a whispered comment—all amplifying the vulnerability I felt.

As Mommy unloaded the trunk and swung my diaperbag across her shoulder, I couldn't shake the feeling of eyes on me. The juxtaposition of my regressed state against the backdrop of a public space heightened my unease.

Mommy's cheerful voice brought me back to the present. "Alright, sweetie, time to explore the mall!" She unbuckled me from the car seat with a gentle touch, her eyes filled with excitement for the upcoming adventure.

As I she guided me out of the car, my discomfort lingered, a subtle undercurrent beneath the surface. Mommy, attuned to my non-verbal cues, caught the flicker of unease in my expression. With a concerned furrow of her brows, she knelt down beside me.

"Is everything okay, darling?" Mommy asked, her hand reaching for mine. "Did you have a little accident?"

I shook my head, attempting to convey that it wasn't a diaper-related issue, but the unease persisted. Mommy, ever the attentive caregiver, swiftly ran her hand across the diaper bulk of my overalls, squishing my padded bum with a playful smile.

With a reassuring smile, Mommy patted my padded bottom. "All good, sweetheart. Just a little wet, you’ll be fine."

As we made our way towards the mall entrance, Mommy held my hand, the crowd swirling around us. The initial discomfort lingered, but Mommy's presence provided a reassuring anchor. My diaper crinkled with each step, a constant reminder of the unique challenges that accompanied my regressed reality. The unease simmered beneath the surface, but with Mommy's guidance, we ventured deeper into the mall.

The mall unfolded before us, a sprawling tapestry of shops and bustling activity. Mommy led me through the labyrinth of stores, each step accompanied by a mixture of curiosity and self-consciousness. The many layers of winter clothing, complete with a hat shielding my face, offered a semblance of concealment, obscuring my true age from casual onlookers.

As we navigated the crowded aisles, the hum of conversation and footsteps surrounded us, as I became a hidden passenger in the sea of shoppers. Despite the occasional stare or curious glance, the layers of clothing proved effective in masking the telltale signs of a soggy diaper underneath.

People passed by, their attention momentarily captured by the unusual sight. Some whispered to each other, a subtle pointing of fingers here and there. The mall, a microcosm of societal norms, occasionally revealed the prying eyes of those who noticed something out of the ordinary. But the layers, the hat, and the strategic outfitting acted as a shield, muffling the impact of their scrutiny.

The shopping bags accumulated, a testament to our retail adventures. Mommy skillfully guided the shopping cart filled with bags. The layers of clothing, while providing warmth, also served as a cloak, concealing the reality of my regressed state beneath the guise of toddler fashion.

Though the occasional stare and point persisted, the outing unfolded without any major incidents.

The bustling sounds of the mall gradually transitioned into the hushed ambiance of the grocery store. Mommy navigated the cart through the aisles, the wheels gliding over the smooth floor. We soon found ourselves in the expansive baby aisle, surrounded by an array of diapers, baby food, and colorful baby products.

As Mommy perused the shelves, I couldn't help but feel a twinge of nervousness. The baby aisle, with its unmistakable array of infant essentials, intensified the awareness of my regressed state. I clung to the cart, trying to blend into the background.

In the midst of diaper boxes and baby formula, a familiar voice rang out. "Susan! Is that you?"

My heart skipped a beat as I turned towards the source of the voice. Standing at the end of the aisle was Mrs. Thompson, my old nursery nanny. Her eyes widened in recognition as she approached, a warm smile lighting up her face.

"Goodness me, Susan! It's been ages. How have you been?" Mrs. Henderson exclaimed, her eyes scanning the contents of our shopping cart.

Mommy reciprocated the sentiment, "Oh, you know, the usual busy life. But things have been good. How about you, Mrs. Henderson? Still taking care of little ones?"

Mrs. Henderson was a woman of graceful aging, her silver hair neatly styled in a short bob that framed her face. Crow's feet nestled at the corners of her lively blue eyes, a testament to years of smiles and laughter. Her petite frame carried an elegance that belied her nurturing nature.

Mrs. Henderson chuckled, nodding. "Indeed, I am. Can't seem to stay away from these baby aisles. But who's this little one with you?" Her gaze shifted to me, bundled up and attempting to hide behind Mommy.

I instinctively tried to hide behind Mommy, a mix of embarrassment and self-consciousness settling in. The layers of clothing and the hat suddenly felt like flimsy disguises, and I wished for an invisibility cloak to shield me from Mrs. Henderson's gaze.

"Who do we have here?" Mrs. Henderson's eyes scanned the bundled-up figure beside Mommy. The layers and the hat made it challenging for her to recognize me immediately. For a moment, she seemed puzzled, her gaze lingering on the person attempting to conceal himself but doing a terrible job at doing so.

Then, realization dawned on her face. "Patrick? Is that you?" Her voice held a hint of astonishment, the shock of recognition evident in her eyes.

I peeked out from behind Mommy, anxiety knotting my stomach. Mrs. Henderson's gaze shifted from the layers of clothing to my face, and a mixture of surprise and concern etched across her features. The realization of my regressed state hit her, and she took a step back, processing the sight before her.

"Oh, my goodness! What happened?" Mrs. Henderson exclaimed, a mix of shock and concern evident in her voice. The reunion took an unexpected turn as my former nanny grappled with the revelation of my regressed existence. I stood there, exposed and vulnerable, the layers of clothing unable to conceal the reality of my transformed self.

As Mrs. Henderson's gaze lingered, Mommy decided to shed some light on the situation. With a mischievous smile, she reached over and gently tugged at the hat atop my head. I squirmed uncomfortably, feeling exposed as the layers of clothing became increasingly inadequate in concealing my regressed appearance.

"There we go," Mommy announced, revealing my face to Mrs. Henderson. The moment of truth had arrived, and I couldn't help but feel a surge of embarrassment as my former nanny took in the sight of the regressed version of me.

Mrs. Henderson's eyes widened as her gaze shifted from the layers of winter clothing to my face. Shock and surprise played across her features, and for a moment, the grocery store seemed to fall silent as she processed the unexpected reality before her.

"Goodness gracious!" Mrs. Henderson finally exclaimed, her hand covering her mouth in astonishment. "Patrick, it really is you! What on earth happened?"

Mommy explained, her tone carrying a mixture of explanation and reassurance, "It's a bit of a long story, Mrs. Henderson.” Mommy noted with a light chuckle.

Mrs. Henderson's eyes flitted between Mommy and me, her mind working to comprehend the surreal turn of events.

I fidgeted under her scrutinizing gaze, fully aware that the layers of winter clothing did little to mask the diaper bulk beneath.

Mrs. Henderson's eyes widened at the sight of my transformed self. "Well, I never expected to see this. Patrick, what happened to you, dear?" She tilted her head, scanning me up and down with a mixture of disbelief and concern.

Mrs. Henderson's eyes lingered on the telltale signs of regression—the diaper peeking out beneath the layers.

"Oh, my goodness. You're still in diapers?" Mrs. Henderson's voice held a mix of surprise and realization. Memories of the toddler Patrick she once looked after flooded back, colliding with the sight of the grown man standing before her, regressed to infancy.

I shifted uncomfortably, my cheeks flushed with embarrassment. Mrs. Henderson's gaze lingered on the diaper bulk.

Mommy sighed, her eyes conveying a mix of understanding and patience. "Yes, Mrs. Henderson. Patrick has been dealing with some challenges, and this," she gestured towards me, "is our way of navigating through it. It's been quite an adjustment for both of us."

Mrs. Henderson's eyes flitted between Mommy and me, her mind working to comprehend the surreal turn of events. "My goodness, Susan, I never expected to see something like this. How are you coping with all of it?"

Mommy's smile remained, radiating warmth and confidence. "We're taking it one day at a time, Mrs. Henderson.”

Mrs. Henderson's expression softened as she absorbed the information. "I see. Life has a way of throwing curveballs, doesn't it? But you're doing your best, Susan, I can tell." She offered Mommy a reassuring smile before turning her attention back to me.

"Well, Patrick, it's quite the surprise seeing you like this. I remember changing your diapers back when you were just a little tyke." Her eyes sparkled with a mixture of nostalgia and understanding.

Mommy continued to fill her in on the daily routines, the challenges we faced, and the adjustments we were making. As the conversation flowed, Mrs. Henderson's initial surprise transformed into a sense of acceptance, acknowledging the unique path we had taken to navigate life's unexpected twists and turns.

Mrs. Henderson chuckled, her laughter ringing through the baby aisle. "Well, well, some things never change, do they? It's been years since I last changed your diapers, Patrick, and here you are again, surely in need of a fresh one." Her eyes twinkled with amusement, and a knowing smile played on her lips.

Mommy chuckled along with Mrs. Henderson, sharing in the lighthearted moment. "Yes, it seems Patrick has a way of coming full circle. Life's twists and turns, right?"

Mrs. Henderson nodded, still amused. "Indeed, Susan. I suppose some things are destined to repeat themselves. Just make sure you've got enough diapers on hand, like old times." She winked playfully, the familiarity of the past blending seamlessly with the present.

Mrs. Henderson's eyes sparkled with genuine warmth as she continued, "You know, Susan, I've been running a private daycare nursery with a friend of mine. We've got a lovely group of toddlers, and I must say, we've seen it all."

Mommy nodded, appreciating the offer. "That sounds wonderful, Mrs. Henderson. It must be quite an adventure."

Mrs. Henderson grinned, "Oh, it is. And speaking of adventures, if you ever find yourself in need of a little break or some assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. I'd be more than happy to take care of Patrick for a day or two. We have a cozy nursery, and I'm sure he'd enjoy spending time with the other little ones."

I looked up at Mommy, uncertain at the prospect of once again being enrolled in Mrs. Henderson’s nursery. Mommy smiled at Mrs. Henderson, genuinely grateful for the offer. "Thank you, Mrs. Henderson. That's incredibly kind of you. I'll keep that in mind, especially on days when Patrick needs a change of scenery."

Mrs. Henderson patted Mommy's shoulder affectionately. "Anytime, Susan. It takes a village, as they say. We're all here to support each other in this adventure called parenthood—no matter how unconventional the journey may be."

Mrs. Henderson reached into her purse and pulled out a small business card. "Here, Susan. Take my card. If you ever decide you need a little break or just want to connect, don't hesitate to give me a call. We're a close-knit community, and I'd love to be a part of Patrick's journey."

Mommy graciously accepted the card with a warm smile. "Thank you so much, Mrs. Henderson. It's truly comforting to know there's support like yours in this adventure."

Mrs. Henderson's eyes shifted back to me conveying a genuine warmth. "It's good to see you, Patrick, even if it's under these unexpected circumstances.”

With a final exchange of pleasantries, Mrs. Henderson bid us farewell, her parting words carrying a sense of reassurance. As she navigated her way through the bustling aisles of the store.

Mommy carefully tucked Mrs. Henderson's card into her purse, a small token of potential support in her busy life. As she straightened up, her gaze shifted to me, and a concerned furrow formed on her brow.

"Well, Patrick, it seems you've been busy." Mommy remarked, her fingers lightly patting the noticeably swollen diaper beneath my overalls and onesie. "Maybe a bit of professional help wouldn't be such a bad thing, huh?"

I shifted awkwardly, aware of the need for a change.

"We'll see, sweetheart. For now, let's get you home and into a fresh diaper," she said, her tone a mix of affection and resolve. The card nestled in her purse served as a reminder that support could come from various corners.

• Like 13
  • Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 37]

Now Patrick gonna have more people to make him feel just like a baby ! I can only imagine him in the daycare being fed , changed and playing with the others baby ! Showing his cute diaper (my bet he is using little kings ) to all the world ! Nanny gonna be in love with how cute he is in his little diaper and pacifier 

ps in this chapter Patrick is using his pacy in the ride to the mall so I can guess he is using during his trip to the mall that why when his nanny see him see didn’t recognize right away ! And why everyone was staring him ! That’s my bet 

I just want to thank @Pamperdkfor bringing this story back from the grave an giving us new chapters, it's a minor miracle such an awesome story got revived and is continuing on. All the new chapters have been amazing and I really hope we get more and a conclusion sometime in the future 🙂 so thank you!

• Like 6

Chapter 38:

Winter had settled in, casting a snowy blanket over our world. The landscape transformed into a winter wonderland, and with it came a series of playful days in the snow.

Bundled up in cozy winter attire, Mommy, Jack, Aunty Karen, Uncle Rob, and I would venture outdoors to enjoy the frosty delights. Our backyards became a canvas for snow angels, snowball fights, and the construction of whimsical snowmen adorned with scarves and hats.

Each day brought a new adventure. Mommy would guide me through the snowy terrain, my chubby mittened hands reaching out to catch snowflakes, giggles escaping from beneath the layers of warm clothing. Jack, now a happy toddler, joined in the fun, his laughter harmonizing with the crunch of snow beneath our boots.

Aunty Karen and Uncle Rob, ever the enthusiastic participants, orchestrated snowball battles that left us all breathless and rosy-cheeked. The wintry landscape echoed with the joyful sounds of a family reveling in the magic of the season.

Despite the layers of clothing and the extra bulk of my diaper, the cold air invigorated my spirit. The snow became a canvas for our shared moments.

As the days unfolded, I embraced the simplicity of winter pleasures —fussy clothes, cozy blankets, my warm crib, and the enchanting hush that blanketed the world in snowfall.

As the winter days unfolded, the flurry of outdoor activities left me pleasantly exhausted. The crisp air, the laughter, and the excitement of the snowy adventures took their toll, and I found myself yearning for moments of repose.

The routine of daily naps became a welcomed interlude in my day. Mommy, recognizing the need for rest amid the winter festivities, would guide me to the cozy nursery, where the soft glow of the mobile and the gentle hum of the rocking chair created a tranquil atmosphere.

Each nap became a brief retreat from the winter wonderland outside. Mommy would lovingly prepare me for sleep, the familiar routine of a diaper change, the soft whispers of lullabies, and the comforting embrace of the crib providing a haven of warmth.

As I nestled into the soft blankets, nursing my baba, the weight of the day's activities lifted, and the hushed melody of the mobile lulled me into a peaceful slumber. The snow-covered landscape outside transformed into a dreamscape of serenity.

The regularity of these naps became a natural rhythm in the winter days. The tranquility of the nursery, coupled with the comforting routine, offered a soothing balm to the weariness that settled in.

One crisp winter morning, our family gathered at the local park, the snow-covered landscape an invitation for a day of collective joy.

I found myself adorned in a toddler one-piece snowsuit, a colorful ensemble that enveloped me in warmth and whimsy. The suit boasted shades of blue, adorned with playful snowflakes and cheerful cartoon characters. A fluffy hood framed my face, and mittens dangled from elasticized sleeves.

As I waddled around in my puffy winter attire, the world outside the nursery transformed into a snowy playground. The park echoed with laughter as we engaged in a multitude of snowy activities. Aunty Karen dragging Jack around on his bright green sled, as he observed the scene with wide-eyed curiosity, his bundled form a miniature version of my own wintry attire.

Uncle Rob led the charge in constructing a snow fort, his energetic efforts punctuated by cheerful banter and the occasional snowball exchange. Mommy guided me through the snowy expanse, my chubby mittened hands attempting to shape lopsided snowballs that elicited laughter from the family.

The park resonated with the joy of family bonding amid the winter wonderland. Despite the extra bulk of my snowsuit, I reveled in the shared moments.

As I waddled around in my snowsuit, my attention was drawn to a group of cool teenagers carving through the snow on their snowboards. Dressed in stylish winter jackets, they exuded an air of effortless coolness, their movements swift and seemingly unrestricted.

A part of me couldn't help but contrast their freedom and the sleekness of their winter attire with my own bundled-up form. I watched, a curious spectator, as they executed daring tricks and maneuvers, their winter jackets contrasting sharply with my whimsical, character-adorned snowsuit.

The cool teenagers, with their trendy winter jackets and seemingly boundless energy, stood as a stark juxtaposition to my cozy, yet undoubtedly juvenile, winter attire.

My attention momentarily shifted from the snowboarding teenagers to a more pressing matter. A warmth spread within my snowsuit, and a familiar sensation reminded me of the less glamorous but undeniable realities of my current state. I had popped my nappy, and the mushy warmth now hugged me from the inside.

While the teenagers reveled in their carefree snowboarding antics, I stood in my snowsuit, feeling the consequences of my regressed lifestyle. The juxtaposition between their effortless coolness and my toddler-like predicament became more pronounced with each squishy movement.

I took a tentative step in the snowy landscape, but the ground beneath my snow-booted feet proved more treacherous than anticipated. The slippery snow betrayed my balance, and with an unceremonious slip, I found myself landing on my diapered bum. The impact sent a jolt through my snowsuit, and the mushy contents within splattered all over my bum, between my legs and up the front of my diaper.

As the cold snow cradled my descent, I couldn't help but wail, the unexpected mishap triggering a shock-like reaction. The mushy warmth mess that now covered the whole inside of my diaper, created a discomforting sensation. My cries echoed through the wintry air, a stark contrast to the laughter of the families around me.

The wailing must have caught the attention of the snowboarding teenagers, as they glided over to me with concern etched on their faces. Their snowboards now served as makeshift crutches as they approached, ready to offer assistance to what they believed was a fellow snow enthusiast in distress.

However, as they got closer and took in the scene, the concern on their faces shifted to a mixture of confusion and realization. The puffy snowsuit, the unmistakable aroma lingering in the air, and the wailing adult-sized baby in their midst created a tableau that defied explanation.

The teenagers exchanged puzzled glances, unsure of how to react to this unexpected turn of events. I, on the other hand, continued my lamentations, oblivious to the awkward situation unfolding around me. The contrast between their cool teenage composure and my unabashed toddler-like distress created a surreal moment in the winter wonderland.

After a moment of awkward silence, one of the teenagers managed to stammer, "Uh, are you okay?" Their initial concern had now evolved into a mixture of bemusement and confusion.

As I continued wailing, the teenagers, their initial concern replaced by a mix of amusement and slight disgust, shared a glance that communicated their collective decision to keep a safe distance from the peculiar spectacle. They recoiled, the realization of my messy state and adult-sized presence in a toddler snowsuit creating a momentary awkwardness.

One of them muttered a quick, "Uh, never mind," while the others offered awkward half-smiles. Their amusement was evident, but the unexpected encounter had left them with a sense of discomfort that defied explanation. The mixture of curiosity, disgust, and bemusement lingered in the air as they made a hasty retreat, eager to distance themselves from the peculiar scene.

As they resumed their snowboarding, laughter erupted among them, and occasional glances back at the wailing figure in the snowsuit punctuated their shared amusement. The winter wonderland became a backdrop to their whispered exchanges and shared chuckle.

Amidst the echoes of laughter and the fading footfalls of the teenagers, Mommy, sensing something amiss, hurried over to where I sat in the snow. Her expression shifted from a casual smile to one of concern as she took in the messy spectacle before her.

"Oh, my goodness! What happened here, sweetheart?" Mommy exclaimed, her eyes widening with a mix of surprise and worry. She knelt down beside me, brushing away a few snowflakes from my snowsuit and trying to assess the extent of the mess.

Still caught in the throes of my toddler-like wails, I couldn't articulate a coherent response. Instead, I pointed in the direction the teenagers had gone, as if the retreating figures held the key to explaining my predicament.

Mommy's gaze followed my pointing finger, and she furrowed her brows in confusion. "Did they do something to you, baby?" she asked, her protective instincts kicking in.

Unable to verbalize the absurdity of the encounter, I continued my distressed wailing, hoping that the combination of my messy state and tearful expression would convey the essence of the peculiar situation.

Sitting in the snow, still in the aftermath of the messy encounter, my cries continued, blending with the crisp winter air. Mommy, understanding the need for a different approach, reached into her pocket producing a pacifier, its bright colors contrasting against the snowy backdrop.

"Shhh, there, there, sweetheart," Mommy cooed, offering the pacifier with a comforting smile. She gently guided the silicone nipple to my lips, encouraging me to suckle and find solace in the familiar embrace of the soothing device.

Despite my tear-streaked face and the remnants of a messy nose, I instinctively accepted the pacifier, allowing the rhythmic sucking to gradually replace the distressed wails. The cool air mixed with my shaky breaths, creating tiny clouds of condensation around the pacifier as I sought refuge in its calming presence.

Mommy, still on her knees beside me, continued to wipe away the traces of tears, drool, and winter-chilled snot. Her touch, though gentle, carried a reassurance that transcended the peculiar circumstances. The family, now gathered around us, watched the transition from cries to pacified sucking with a mixture of concern and amusement.

Aunty Karen, unable to suppress a smile, commented, "Well, that seems to have worked like a charm." Uncle Rob chuckled, adding, "Never a dull moment with you Patty."

Uncle Rob, ever the pragmatic and supportive figure, gently scooped me up in his arms. Cradled against his chest, as I wrapped my legs around his waist and continued to suck on the pacifier, my tear-stained face peeking over his shoulder.

Uncle Rob, with a knowing smile, remarked, "Looks like we've got a little adventurer here in need of a change." He shifted his gaze toward Aunty Karen, who was dragging Jack on his sled, blissfully unaware of the unfolding events.

Aunty Karen, ever observant, noted with a playful grin, "Jack still seems to be holding up well in the diaper department. Can't say the same for our little snow explorer here."

The day's wintry escapade had left its mark on me, and as Uncle Rob gently placed me into the awaiting car seat still cradling the pacifier in my mouth.

Mommy, with a tender smile, began the familiar routine of securing the harness around me. The thick winter clothes and the messy diaper beneath added a layer of bulk, making the task slightly more intricate. As she adjusted the straps, Mommy couldn't help but notice the telltale signs of my recent misadventure—the unmistakable bulge and dampness in my diaper.

"There we go, little snow explorer," Mommy said affectionately, her hands working with maternal precision to ensure my safety and comfort. The familiar crinkling sound of the diaper beneath me provided a reminder that, despite the snowy adventures, the realities of regression lingered in the form of a well-used diaper.

The car seat, snugly fastened, became my mobile throne once again. Mommy, seemingly unfazed by the messiness, leaned down to place a gentle kiss on my forehead. "Time for a cozy ride home, my sweet little one. We'll get you all cleaned up when we're back."

With that, the car door closed, and the winter landscape outside turned into a blur as we began our journey back home. The familiar hum of the engine and the rhythmic motion of the car provided a calming backdrop, contrasting with the eventful day that had unfolded in the snowy park. The pacifier still nestled in my mouth, I gazed out at the passing scenery.

The gentle sway of the car and the rhythmic hum of the engine worked together like a lullaby, creating a soothing melody that gradually lulled me into a drowsy state. The pacifier still between my lips, I felt a wave of exhaustion wash over me, a combination of the day's excitement and the warmth inside the car.

As the car continued its journey through the snowy landscape, I succumbed to the drowsiness that enveloped me. The winter sun had dipped below the horizon, casting the world outside into shades of serene darkness. In the cocoon of my car seat, I surrendered to the inevitable pull of sleep.

Unbeknownst to me, the weariness of the day took its toll, and as I drifted into slumber, the familiar sensation of wetness spread within my diaper. The snowsuit that once shielded me from the cold now cradled a freshly wet diaper as a tiny stream of drool escaping from the corner of my mouth.

The car's gentle motion seemed to synchronize with the rhythm of my breaths as I entered the realm of dreams.

• Like 11
  • Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 38]

Chapter 39:

The car ride to the doctor's office unfolded with the gentle hum of the engine, the familiarity of the route providing a sense of routine amid the occasional sniffles that punctuated the silence. The slight cold, a persistent reminder of winter's grasp, had prompted this visit.

The day started with the familiar routine of Mommy getting me ready in the morning. But today we had a doctor's appointment, the reason being a slight sniffle from a lingering winter cold, that didn’t seem to go away and left Mommy worried.

My attire for the day consisted of a light blue onesie adorned with playful patterns of teddy bears and building blocks. The fabric was soft against my skin, and the onesie, complete with snaps at the crotch, embraced the thick diaper around my crotch.  A pair of cozy denim overalls followed, their adjustable straps securing them comfortably over my shoulders. Mommy made sure to add an extra layer—a knitted cardigan adorned with cute animal shapes—to shield me from the lingering winter chill.

The ensemble was completed with a pair of white sneakers, fastened securely with velcro straps for both convenience and style. As Mommy knelt down to close the straps, I looked down at my shoes, feeling a mixture of embarrassment and nervousness.

I hadn’t been to the doctor for more than a year and especially not since starting my diaper project. How were they going to react, would they think I was crazy and lock me up?

"Ready for our little trip to the doctor, sweetie?" Mommy's voice carried a tone of reassurance as she took my hand, guiding me toward the door. I clutched “Mr. BunnyRabbit”, as if seeking comfort from the upcoming visit.

The familiar sight of the doctor's office building loomed ahead as Mommy parked the car. My grip on Mr. BunnyRabbit tightened, a silent plea for reassurance, as the nerves bubbled within me. Despite the routine nature of the visit, a knot of anxiety twisted in my stomach.

Mommy turned to me with a warm smile, recognizing the unease etched on my face. "It's just a check-up, sweetheart. Nothing to worry about," she cooed, her soothing words attempting to quell the apprehension that lingered beneath the surface.

Mommy's comforting words lingered in the air as we made our way into the clinic and through the door to the lobby and waiting room. Mommy guided me with a gentle hand on my back, a gesture both reassuring and guiding.

As we entered the waiting room, I clutched Mr. BunnyRabbit a bit tighter, the familiar plush toy serving as my steadfast companion amid the unfamiliar surroundings. The other occupants of the waiting room, children and parents alike, cast brief glances our way. I couldn't help but feel the weight of their curious eyes, aware that my toddler attire and stuffed rabbit marked me as an anomaly in this setting.

Mommy, however, seemed unfazed by the attention. With a warm smile, she led me to a corner of the room, where a colorful play area beckoned. Stuffed animals, building blocks, and picture books adorned the space, offering a temporary escape from the clinical atmosphere.

"Let's wait here, sweetheart. You can play with the toys while we wait for our turn," Mommy suggested, her tone a delicate blend of encouragement and warmth. I nodded, my apprehension gradually giving way to a childlike curiosity.

Settling onto the soft rug, I engaged with the toys, losing myself momentarily in the simple joy of play. Mommy sat beside me, offering occasional words of encouragement and praise.

As I played, the minutes passed in a blur, and soon enough, our turn arrived.

The door creaked open, and a pediatric nurse, clad in a cheerful uniform, stepped into the waiting room. Mommy rose from her seat, and with a welcoming smile, she greeted the nurse.

"Susan and Patrick?” She announced loudly scanning the room and quickly spotting us in the corner. “How are we today.” She inquired, her tone a blend of professionalism and warmth.

Mommy returned the smile, though a hint of concern flickered in her eyes. "We've had a little cold, and I thought it would be best to have the doctor check him out. Other than that, he's been his usual cheerful self."

The nurse's eyes flickered with surprise, as her gaze shifted from Mommy to me, still sitting on the floor. Her initial professional reaction reflecting a momentary pause However, her professional demeanor quickly shifted into a warm, reassuring smile.

"Well, hello there, little one!" she greeted in a gentle, melodic tone, bending down to my eye level. "And who is this adorable little patient today?"

I glanced up at Mommy, unsure of how to respond. The nurse chuckled, seemingly understanding the silent communication. "Is this Mr. Rabbit?" she asked, gesturing to my plush companion. I nodded, holding my bunny a bit closer.

"Such a good bunny you have there!" she continued, reaching into her pocket and producing a colorful sticker. "How about we put this on your shirt? That way, everyone will know you've been a brave little patient today."

With a mixture of hesitation and curiosity, I allowed her to affix the sticker to my overalls. As the nurse continued to engage in playful baby talk, I felt a subtle shift in the atmosphere of the room. Despite the peculiar circumstances, her approach made me feel acknowledged and, in a strange way, at ease.

The nurse motioned for Mommy and me to follow, and we entered the examination room together, leaving the playful haven of the waiting area behind.

The nurse led us deeper into the clinic and into a separate office, the walls adorned with vibrant murals of cartoon animals and cheerful landscapes. The room emanated a child-friendly ambiance, with a small play area and a colorful rug that beckoned young patients to explore.

"Please have a seat right over here, little one," the nurse directed, pointing to a chair that stood beside a examination table in the middle of the room. I complied, the plush Mr. BunnyRabbit securely tucked under my arm.

Mommy took a seat nearby, her reassuring smile offering silent support. The nurse proceeded to weigh and measure me, making notes on a clipboard while keeping up a stream of friendly chatter.

"Look at you, growing up so well!" she exclaimed, as she recorded the measurements. "Now, let's check those ears and listen to that heartbeat of yours, shall we?"

As the examination continued, I found myself caught between the novelty of the surroundings and the familiarity of routine health checks. The nurse's skilled hands moved with precision, making the experience feel strangely routine.

After the physical examination, the nurse turned her attention to Mommy. "Is there anything specific you'd like to discuss with Dr. Stevens today?"

Mommy glanced at me before responding, "Well, he's had a bit of a cold, and since Patrick is a bit of a special case, I just wanted to make sure that everything is okay with him.”

The nurse nodded, understanding the unique situation. "Dr. Stevens will be in shortly to discuss all of that with you. In the meantime, feel free to make yourself comfortable. We're here to ensure both of you have the best care possible."

With that, the nurse exited the room, leaving Mommy and me surrounded by the whimsical decor of the pediatrician's office, waiting for the doctor to arrive.

Shortly after the nurse left, the door opened again, and Dr. Stevens entered the room. A warm smile graced his face as he greeted us.

Dr. Stevens was a middle-aged man with a warm and approachable demeanor. He had a kind face, framed by a salt-and-pepper beard that complemented his neatly groomed hair. His eyes, behind a pair of thin-rimmed glasses, held a combination of professional attentiveness and genuine care. Dressed in a crisp white coat, he exuded an air of competence and confidence

"Hello there! How are we doing today?" he asked, directing his attention first toward Mommy and then turning to me. His eyes flickered with a mix of curiosity and professionalism as he took in the sight of a grown man dressed in toddler attire.

Mommy spoke up, "We're here for Patrick's checkup, and he's had a little cold recently. As discussed there’s also some unique aspects to his situation that I wanted to discuss with you."

Dr. Stevens nodded, his expression maintaining a level of understanding. "Of course, I'm here to address any concerns you might have. Patrick, would you like to come up on the examination table so we can take a closer look?"

Feeling a bit hesitant I climbed onto the examination table, Mr. BunnyRabbit in tow. Dr. Stevens went through the usual procedures, checking my ears, listening to my heartbeat, and asking about any symptoms I might have been experiencing.

Dr. Stevens, maintaining his professional demeanor, turned to Mommy. "To get a thorough examination, it would be best if we undress Patrick down to just his…..Uhm, diaper. Is that alright with you?"

Mommy nodded, a reassuring smile on her face. "Of course, Doctor Stevens. Patrick, sweetheart, let's get you undressed for the doctor, okay?"

Feeling a bit self-conscious, I cooperated as Mommy began to remove my toddler-themed clothing.

Mommy folded my clothes neatly and set them aside, leaving me in just my, at this point soggy diaper. Dr. Stevens proceeded with the examination, checking my skin, muscle tone, and range of motion. Throughout the process, he engaged Mommy in conversation, maintaining a friendly rapport to ease any discomfort.

As Dr. Stevens continued the examination, he carefully observed various aspects of my physical condition. With a thoughtful expression, he gently commented, "Susan, I've noticed that Patrick has a lower muscle mass than expected for his age. However, his body fat percentage seems to be on the higher side, reminiscent of what we often see in toddlers with their characteristic baby pudge."

Mommy listened attentively, concern flickering across her face. Dr. Stevens continued, "It's not exactly common for children…” He stopped midsentence taking a harsh look at me before continuing “Uhm, young men his age to exhibit this degree of pudginess. However, considering Patrick's unique circumstances, we might want to discuss a tailored approach to encourage muscle development. Can you provide some insights into Patrick's diet and daily activities?"

Mommy responded, "Certainly, Doctor. Patrick has been following a balanced diet with a mix of baby food, soft snacks, and bottle feedings. We engage in activities like playtime, and outdoor experiences. He's been napping regularly and overall seems to be in good spirits."

Dr. Stevens furrowed his brow slightly, expressing concern. "I do have some reservations about Patrick's current diet and the observed loss of muscle mass accompanied by an increase in what I would need to call baby pudge. Also while it's not unusual for toddlers or even infants to require daily naps, I'm a bit concerned about Patrick's need for these and his overall low level of energy. It's essential to monitor his nutritional intake closely, ensuring he receives the necessary nutrients for proper muscle growth and overall energy maintenance."

Mommy's expression shifted to a mix of understanding and concern. "Doctor, we'll certainly take your advice seriously. We want what's best for Patrick, and we'll make the necessary adjustments to his diet.”

Mommy expressed her concern, "Dr. Stevens, Patrick's digestion has been more manageable with the current diet. Changing it abruptly might make things unpleasant for him, especially when it comes to using his diaper."

Dr. Stevens nodded, understanding the practical challenges. "I appreciate your perspective, Susan. We don't want to disrupt his routine too much. However, we can explore other options to enhance his nutrition without causing discomfort."

He continued, "I'd recommend incorporating a protein powder into Patrick's diet. This can help address concerns about muscle mass and provide essential nutrients. It can be mixed into various foods, making it a convenient solution."

Mommy considered the suggestion, "That sounds like a reasonable compromise. We want what's best for Patrick, and if this helps maintain his comfort while improving his nutrition, we'll give it a try."

Dr. Stevens agreed, "Great. I'll provide you with information on suitable protein powders and guide you on incorporating them into his meals. It's essential to strike a balance that ensures his overall well-being."

Dr. Stevens continued his observations, "I couldn't help but notice some wear and tear on Patrick's knees. Is he taking to crawling instead of walking?"

Mommy smiled and replied, "Well, Doctor, he seems to prefer crawling around at home. It's become a sort of preference for him, and we've let him explore what makes him comfortable in our safe environment."

Dr. Stevens continued the conversation, expressing a bit of concern, "While it's understandable that Patrick may find comfort in crawling, it's crucial to note that adults aren't built for prolonged crawling like babies. The bone structure and joints in adults are different, and continuing this behavior might lead to long-term issues and potential damage."

The doctor added, "If Patrick consistently refuses to walk, we should explore alternative options that ensure both his comfort and long-term health. Perhaps physical therapy or activities that encourage walking in a more engaging manner."

Mommy nodded thoughtfully, acknowledging the importance of considering alternatives. "We'll certainly explore other options to encourage his mobility. Thank you for your guidance, Dr. Stevens."

Dr. Stevens shifted his attention toward me, offering a compassionate smile. "Patrick, I understand that you've put a lot of time and effort into this unique journey. It's commendable, and I appreciate the complexities involved. My concern is primarily about your overall health, and I want to work with you and your mommy to find a balanced approach that considers your well-being."

Despite Dr. Stevens' understanding and reassurances, I found it challenging to maintain focus during the adult conversation. My mind seemed to drift, and the gravity of the discussion weighed on me. The doctor's words about my health and potential long-term consequences echoed in my head.

Deep down, a part of me understood Dr. Stevens' worries about the toll crawling might take on my adult body. The wear and tear on my knees, the potential for long-term damage of my baby-like diet.

Dr. Stevens leaned forward, attempting to engage me in an adult conversation about my health. "Patrick," the doctor began, "it's important to consider alternative options for your mobility and also for your diet. I understand the important of the project and of the article you want to write and we just want to ensure your long-term well-being.

My mind struggled to maintain focus. I shifted uncomfortably, my eyes wandering around the room, fixating on the colorful illustrations adorning the pediatrician's office.

I fidgeted on the examination table, the gravity of the conversation clearly lost to me at that moment. Dr. Stevens continued, trying to emphasize the potential consequences of my chosen lifestyle, but my attention waned.

"Sweetie," Mommy interjected, using her gentle baby talk, "Try to listen carefully to the nice doctor, he just wants you to be a healthy boy, okay?”

I nodded absentmindedly, my gaze fixated on a vibrant picture of cartoon animals on the wall. The doctor's attempts to maintain an adult discourse became increasingly futile as I slipped further into toddler thoughts.

"I know it's hard to understand, Patrick, but we need to find a compromise," Dr. Stevens persisted, but my mind was already wandering to the stuffed animals in the corner of the room.

"Look, a teddy bear!" I pointed, momentarily captivated by the distraction. The doctor sighed, recognizing the challenge of reasoning with a mind divided between adulthood and toddlerhood.

"Susan," the doctor began, turning his attention back to Mommy, "we also need to consider the impact on Patrick's mental well-being. Living the life of a toddler could have long-term consequences on his adult mind."

Mommy, ever attentive to my needs, listened carefully to the doctor's words. "I understand, Doctor, but we've found a way to make Patrick happy. He's been more carefree and less stressed since we embraced this lifestyle. We're doing our best to balance both his needs," Mommy explained, her voice a soothing melody of reassurance.

Dr. Stevens nodded, recognizing the delicate balance we were attempting to maintain.

As Mommy and the doctor discussed dietary changes and the introduction of protein powder, I couldn't help but feel a twinge of resistance. The doctor's recommendations clashed with my toddler preferences, the comfort of warm bottles and the familiarity of pureed baby food. The thought of changing that routine, even for health reasons, left me apprehensive.

I tried to articulate my thoughts, a mixture of adult reasoning and toddler resistance. "Me like bottles," I mumbled, attempting to convey my attachment to the comforting warmth of my baby bottles.

Gave me a quick glance, before continuing. "Susan, I understand the effort you and Patrick have put into this unique project. However, I must express my concerns, not just about the physical aspect but also the potential impact on Patrick's mental well-being."

Mommy nodded her head in agreement, while turning to face me. "I appreciate your concern, Doctor. We’ll be monitoring Patrick closely, and as you can see, he seems content with the arrangement.”

Doctor Stevens sighed, seemingly having come a decision, perhaps understanding the delicate balance we were striving for. "Very well. I'll sign off on allowing you to continue the project. Just keep a close eye on him, both physically and mentally.”

Mommy turned her attention back to me, her hand grabbing my onesie as she got ready to redress me. "Oh, sweetheart, it looks like you need a diaper change," she remarked with a mix of concern and tenderness.

“You can change him here, before leaving.” Doctor Stevens remarked, while finishing his paperwork.

"Well, little guy, it seems you've got a unique adventure going on, huh? Your Mommy and I just want what's best for you. Boop! There's your nose! You really do seem to cope well with your toddler life, aren't you?"

I tried to respond with a mix of adult and toddler thoughts, but the doctor continued engaging in babytalk and playful interactions, making it challenging to maintain a coherent conversation.

My responses became more toddler-like as Dr. Stevens played along, creating a surreal moment of this professional doctor treating me an infant.

"Okay, little guy, I'll leave you to your mommy for the diaper change. Take care, both of you." As Dr. Stevens exited the room, Mommy turned her attention to me, her tone shifting to a gentle and reassuring babytalk.

"Oh, sweetie, did the doctor check you all out? Mommy's here to make you comfy and clean. Let's get that diaper changed, okay?"

As Mommy expertly got busy changing my diaper, the nurse from earlier returned to the room, casting an amused eye on the scene unfolding. She couldn't help but coo and offer words of encouragement, turning the already awkward situation into a moment of shared amusement for her.

The nurse, with a friendly smile, remarked, "He's quite the cutie, isn't he? A handsome little guy if it weren't for the, um, current circumstances."

Mommy chuckled nervously, "Oh, yes. He has his moments, but, you know, life as a toddler comes with its challenges.

The exchange continued, with the nurse playfully affirming Mommy's caregiving skills, all while I squirmed in discomfort, my face burning with embarrassment. This doctor's visit had taken an unexpected turn, leaving me feeling exposed and vulnerable in more ways than one.

The nurse nodded understandingly, "Absolutely. But look at those eyes! And imagine when he's not, well, occupied wetting his diaper and sucking his thumb. He might turn out to be quite the little heartbreaker."

Mommy joined in the laughter, "Well, we appreciate the optimism. Diapers and all, he's still our special boy."

As they shared a light moment, I couldn't help but blush, the embarrassment of being the center of such a conversation intensifying my discomfort.

Mommy, in a playful tone, said to the nurse, "Speaking of thumb sucking, would you mind passing me one of those pacifiers from his diaperbag? It tends to make diaper changes smoother."

The nurse smiled and handed over a pacifier, commenting, "Ah, the magic pacifier. It's amazing how it can turn a fussy moment into a peaceful one."

Mommy nodded, popping the pacifier into my mouth as she continued the diaper change. "Absolutely. It's become a little ritual for us."

The nurse chuckled, "Well, whatever works, right? He's a lucky little guy to have such caring parents"

As I sucked on the pacifier, a mix of embarrassment and comfort washed over me. It was strange to be at the center of such a conversation, yet the pacifier did offer a soothing distraction, turning the diaper change into a somewhat bearable experience.

The nurse, with a gentle coo, continued, "There we go, little one. All clean and dry." She babytalked me a bit more, praising my good behavior during the diaper change, and then excused herself, leaving Mommy to finish changing my diaper.

As I lay there, pacifier in my mouth, I couldn't help but reflect on the surreal nature of these moments. The nurse's babytalk, the comforting routine of a diaper change – it all underscored the reality of my regressed state. Mommy continued with the task at hand, seemingly unperturbed by the recent conversation.

Leaving the doctor's clinic, the nurse, spotting us on our way out, couldn't resist one last round of babytalk. "Bye-bye, little sweetheart. Take care!" she cooed, adding an unexpected level of sweetness to an otherwise perplexing day. Mommy chuckled, playing along with a grateful smile, and we stepped out into the crisp air, leaving behind the clinical atmosphere of the doctor's office.

The echoes of babytalk lingered in my ears as we ventured back into the world beyond the clinic doors.

• Like 13
  • Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 39]

I really enjoyed this chapter.  It continued with the sweet caring baby treatment but the Doctor added in some reality to the situation. It makes you realize there’s more to it than just becoming a baby again.  
Good job!👍 

• Like 2

Another great chapter .I love reading this . You put a lot of thought to your writings. 🐰 Mr. bunny rabbit,and the Dr, office was great 🩺  :t61054:

This chapter was interesting since we can see how much impact this new way of life can do in Patrick body and mind ! Now I am curious to see how his mommy gonna adapt so he can be more healthy and active 

Chapter 40:

Splish, splash, giggles, and bubbles filled the air as Mommy carefully maneuvered me through the soapy waters. The rubber duckie bobbed nearby, seemingly joining in our playful symphony. The bathwater embraced the warmth of the room, creating a cocoon of comfort that softened the reality of my peculiar situation.

"Time to get out, my little water sprite!" Mommy chimed, her voice infused with a delightful mix of motherly care and gentle playfulness. She reached for the fluffy towel, her blue eyes locked onto mine. The anticipation of what would follow tugged at the edges of my consciousness, a blend of childish delight and lingering reluctance.

With practiced ease, Mommy guided me from the tub, cradling me against her chest as I stepped onto the bathroom floor. The soft towel enveloped my wet body as she began the tender task of drying me off. "There we go, snug as a bug," she cooed, a melodic rhythm in her voice that seemed to transcend the ordinary. Every gentle rub of the towel was accompanied by a soothing word, weaving a narrative of care and affection.

As she dried between my toes, I couldn't help but squirm, as he tickled my feet.

Mommy's fingers lingered, delicately patting my bare bottom, and a soft sigh escaped my lips. There was a peculiar intimacy in this routine, a vulnerability laid bare beneath the guise of innocent play. The remnants of bathwater glistened on my skin.

The bathroom, once a mundane space, had transformed into a sanctuary of soothing rituals and tender moments. I stared into Mommy's eyes, a silent exchange of understanding passing between us. With a final brush of the towel against my damp hair, she set the towel aside.

As Mommy cradled me in her arms, I turned my face ever so slightly and caught a gimps of our reflections in the bathroom mirror. The surface awaited offering an unfiltered glimpse of the transformed being I had become.

The sight that met my eyes elicited a strange mixture of awe and melancholy. The once robust physique of a 20-something-year-old had succumbed to the whims of a peculiar regression, leaving me adorned in baby pudge that seemed to soften every contour.

I squinted at the reflection, trying to reconcile the image with the memories of my former self. The manhood that had once defined my masculinity had seemingly vanished, replaced by the innocent curves of a toddler's physique. My gaze lingered on the reflection, a silent observer of the enigma that now stared back at me.

"See, isn't that a cute little baby in the mirror?" Mommy cooed, her voice a gentle reminder of the role I now inhabited. The mirror offered no protest, faithfully reflecting the transformation that had taken root within me. The stark reality was softened by the tenderness in Mommy's voice, a reassurance that echoed through the confines of our shared space.

Mommy's gaze met mine in the mirror, her eyes conveying a blend of understanding and unwavering affection. "There's my precious little one," she murmured, as if coaxing me to accept the image that now defined my existence.

With a gentle sway, Mommy guided me out of the bathroom, my bare bottom and shrunken manhood completely exposed as we traversed the familiar terrain of our home, Mommy's reassuring coos providing a comforting backdrop to the ongoing saga of my transformation.

Upon reaching the nursery, Mommy gently guided me onto the changing table. The surface, adorned with the familiar softness of a changing pad, cradled me as Mommy prepared to orchestrate the nightly ritual of diapering. The air was filled with the subtle scent of baby powder, a fragrance that now seamlessly intertwined with the fabric of my daily life.

As I lay there, Mommy's hands moved with practiced grace as she swiftly went to work, using baby wipes to cleanse and refresh my sensitive skin. The cool touch of the wipes against my nether regions elicited a reflexive squirm—a reminder that, despite the veneer of adulthood that lingered in my consciousness, my body had embraced the sensitivities of infancy.

A sprinkle of baby powder followed, its delicate fragrance enveloping the air. Mommy's hands, warm and nurturing, worked diligently to secure the nighttime diaper around me. The crinkling symphony resumed as the tapes adhered to the soft plastic surface, cocooning me in a layer of protective padding.

Mommy guided me into a cozy footed sleeper, its soft fabric cocooning me in warmth. The footed sleeper, cradled me in a plush cocoon of softness and warmth. Its fabric, a delicate blend of pastel hues and whimsical patterns. The footies, adorned with tiny, non-slip prints, completed the ensemble, ensuring every inch of my lower extremities was embraced by the cozy embrace of babywear.

As Mommy expertly zipped up the sleeper, the metallic hum of the zipper resonated like a lullaby, weaving a sense of security with every inch it closed. The cuffs of the sleeper, hugging my wrists and ankles, created a barrier against the cool night air, cocooning me in a sensory embrace.

The whimsical patterns adorning the sleeper told a story of teddy bears, playful clouds, and the innocence of childhood.

Nestled in Mommy's comforting embrace, she cradled me in the plush cushions of the rocking chair. The rhythmic creak of the chair blended harmoniously with the soft hum of nursery rhymes playing in the background, creating a soothing melody.

The bottle, a familiar companion in these nurturing moments, was gently pressed to my lips. The nipple, once a conduit for regular nourishment, now delivered a concoction that sent ripples of surprise through my taste buds. The liquid within, an unusual blend of sweetness and a subtle tanginess, danced on my tongue in a symphony of unexpected flavors.

The sweetness, reminiscent of childhood treats, carried hints of nostalgia that momentarily whisked me away to simpler times. Yet, underlying the sweetness there lingered a faint sour note.

As I suckled on the bottle, my eyes met Mommy's gaze. The warmth in her eyes, coupled with the tender cradle of her arms, provided reassurance in the face of this unexpected twist in my nightly routine.

Mommy cradled me in her arms, the rocking chair swaying gently as I took hesitant sips from the bottle. The taste, a perplexing blend of sweetness and tanginess, had caught me off guard, leaving a furrowed brow and a quizzical expression on my face.

"Oh, sweetheart, don't you worry," Mommy cooed, her voice a soothing melody. "It's just the special protein powder that Dr. Stevens recommended for you. It's going to help you grow big and strong.

Her words carried a reassuring tone, attempting to alleviate any confusion that lingered in my babyish mind. The mention of protein powder, a dietary addition suggested by the pediatrician during our visit over a week ago, explained the unexpected flavor profile.

Mommy reached for a nearby shelf, carefully extracting a brightly colored canister. My eyes focused on the container she held in her hands. In the haze of my sleepy, infantilized state, the can seemed to blur at the edges, its details swimming in a swirl of pastel hues.

With a gentle coo, Mommy presented the can to me, her fingers tracing its label as if revealing a cherished secret. The can, adorned with playful illustrations and soft lettering, resembled something familiar yet elusive.

"It's your special formula, sweetheart," Mommy whispered, her voice a lullaby. "Dr. Stevens said it's going to make you big and strong."

With a resigned sigh, I relinquished my attempt to decipher the label on the canister. The symbols and words remained elusive, shrouded in the haze of my infantile mindset. Closing my eyes, I embraced the rhythmic suckling on the baby bottle, its silicone nipple a familiar presence between my lips.

As the sweet concoction flowed into my mouth, a curious blend of flavors unfolded on my tongue. The unexpected sweetness and subtle tang of the protein-infused liquid stirred my senses, each sip a reminder of the mysterious canister's contents.

The world beyond the closed lids of my eyes retreated, and I surrendered to the comforting embrace of the rocking chair, the gentle sway echoing the lull of Mommy's whispers. The act of suckling on the bottle became a rhythmic dance, a soothing ritual that whisked away the complexities of yet another day.

• Like 9
  • Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 40]

Chapter 41:

Subject: Request for Patrick's Nursery Enrolment

Dear Mrs. Henderson,

I trust this message finds you well. I am writing to discuss the possibility of enrolling Patrick back into your private nursery.

As you are aware, Patrick has been undergoing a unique journey, embracing a lifestyle that combines the aspects of adulthood with the comforts of infancy.

Currently, Patrick's daily routine revolves around diaper changes, feeding times, and play sessions. He thrives in an environment where his caregivers understand the intricacies of his needs. Here are some specifics:

Diapering:

Patrick requires frequent diaper changes throughout the day, and the caregivers need to be attentive to the state of his diapers. It's crucial that the changing process is handled with care and sensitivity.

Feeding:

Patrick is accustomed to a specific diet, including baby formula and carefully curated meals. His feeding times are integral to his daily schedule, and the transition from bottle to solid food is a gradual process.

Nap Times:

Similar to other toddlers, Patrick requires daily naps. The nursery should provide a cozy and safe space for him to rest, ensuring he gets the adequate sleep necessary for his well-being.

Playtime:

Engaging activities and playtime are essential for Patrick's development. Age-appropriate toys and interactions with other children, if available, would contribute positively to his overall experience.

Patrick's mental state is for the most surprisingly positive and accepting of his new lifestyle. He has developed a childlike innocence and joy, finding happiness in the simplicity of toddlerhood. His interactions with others are marked by a charming blend of curiosity and trust, and he appears content with the nurturing care he receives.

I understand the uniqueness of this situation and the challenges it may pose. However, I believe you having known Patrick during his first infancy and your private nursery, with its supportive environment and experienced staff, could provide the ideal setting for Patrick's continued well-being.

I am more than willing to discuss any questions or concerns you may have, and I value your insight as we navigate this unconventional journey. Patrick's happiness and stability remain my top priorities, and I believe your nursery could offer the understanding and care he needs.

Thank you for considering this request, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm regards,

Susan.

Subject: RE: Request for Patrick's Nursery Enrolment

Dear Susan,

It was a pleasant surprise to receive your message, and I appreciate the detailed explanation of Patrick's unique situation.

I must say, your openness and commitment to Patrick's well-being are truly commendable. In our line of work, we encounter various circumstances, and Patrick's case is undoubtedly one of a kind. However, I firmly believe in providing a safe and supportive environment for every child, regardless of age or circumstance.

Given Patrick's positive mental state and your dedication to his happiness, I am more than happy to welcome him back into our nursery. We'll make sure he receives the specialized care and attention required for his unique journey. Our experienced staff is prepared to embrace this exceptional situation and provide the nurturing environment Patrick deserves.

I must admit, it's not every day we have an adult in our care, but I'm confident our team will handle it with the utmost professionalism and a touch of humor. We're here to support both of you through this unconventional journey.

I understand the challenges that come with accommodating an adult-sized individual in a setting designed for toddlers. Our furniture, like cribs, highchairs, and changing tables, is, of course, tailored to standard toddler sizes. However, rest assured that we are up for the challenge and will do our utmost to make Patrick's stay as comfortable as possible.

We will explore various options to ensure Patrick has suitable sleeping arrangements, feeding equipment, and spaces for diaper changes. It may take some creativity and adaptation, but we're dedicated to making it work for him.

To ensure Patrick's smooth transition, here's a list of items you may want to bring on his first day:

Diapers: Please provide an ample supply of diapers to last through the day. Our changing facilities are equipped to handle toddler-sized diapers, so feel free to bring those that suit Patrick best.

Change of Clothes: Pack a set of spare clothes in case of any accidents or spills. Make sure they're suitable for the season and activities he may engage in.

Bottles: If Patrick has a preferred brand or type of bottle, please bring them along. We have a designated area for bottle feeding.

Bibs: A few bibs will be useful during meal and snack times to keep his clothes clean.

Pacifier: If Patrick uses a pacifier for comfort, bring one with you. We'll ensure he has access to it when needed.

Comfort Item: If Patrick has a favorite stuffed animal or comfort item, feel free to bring it. Having a familiar object can provide reassurance during the transition.

Special Instructions: If there are specific instructions or preferences regarding Patrick's care, dietary needs, or routines, please share them with us. We want to align our care with your expectations.

In preparation for Patrick's enrollment, please let us know if there are any specific items or modifications you think would contribute to his well-being. We want to ensure a smooth transition for both Patrick and our nursery staff.

I appreciate your trust in our ability to handle this unique situation, and I'm confident that with open communication and collaboration, we can create a positive and enriching experience for Patrick.

Looking forward to welcoming Patrick back to our nursery soon.

Warm regards,

Mrs. Henderson

Enrollment Form

Child's Information:

1. Full Name: Patrick Johnson
  2. Date of Birth: 19.07.2000
  3. Gender: Male
  4. Allergies: None reported
  5. Medical Conditions: [If any, provide details]
  6. Special Requirements: Adult-sized diapers, baby-sized clothing, protein powder formula

Parent/Guardian Information:

1. Full Name: Susan Johnson
  2. Relationship to Child: Mother
  3. Contact Number: 25694879
  4. Email Address:

Emergency Contact:

1. Full Name: Karen James
  2. Relationship to Child: Aunt
  3. Contact Number: 57498596

Healthcare Provider:

1. Doctor's Name: Dr. Stevens
  2. Clinic Name: Stevens Pediatric and Medical Center
  3. Contact Number: 55998969

Special Instructions:

1. Diapering: Adult-sized diapers provided, change as needed.
  2. Feeding: Protein powder formula provided in bottles. Please follow instructions on the formula can.
  3. Nap Schedule: Daily nap schedule as needed.
  4. Comfort Items: Pacifier, stuffed animal, and other comfort items provided by parent.

Additional Notes:

[Space for any additional notes or instructions]

Agreements and Consents:

1. Medical Consent: I, [Parent/Guardian's Full Name], hereby authorize [Daycare/Nursery Name] to seek medical attention for Patrick in case of emergency.
  2. Media Consent: I grant permission for photos and videos of Patrick to be taken for educational and promotional purposes.

Parent/Guardian Signature: ______________________

Date: ___________

I sat in my playpen, surrounded by colorful toys and soft cushions, happily engaged in my little world. Mommy was busy at the table, scribbling on a piece of paper at the kitchen table. My attention shifted between the colorful blocks and Mommy's movements.

The rhythmic scratch of her pen against paper created a soothing background noise as I played with my stuffed animals. The excitement of being enrolled in a nursery brought a mix of emotions—curiosity, anticipation, and a hint of nervousness.

Glancing over, I saw Mommy furrowing her brow, absorbed in the details of the form. She occasionally looked my way, offering a warm smile to reassure me.

Mommy set aside her pen and paper and approached the playpen with a gentle smile. My heart quickened as she knelt down to my eye level, the anticipation building with every second.

"Guess what, sweetie?" Mommy's voice was warm, but I couldn't shake the butterflies in my stomach. "You're going to Mrs. Henderson's daycare starting next week!"

Her words hung in the air, and a wave of mixed emotions washed over me—nervousness, fear, and confusion. Daycare meant a new environment, new faces, and a departure from the comfort of our home routine. I clutched a stuffed animal, my security in this whirlwind of emotions.

"But Mommy, why?" I stammered, uncertainty evident in my eyes.

As I clung to my stuffed animal, absorbing the news about Mrs. Henderson's daycare, Mommy gently continued to explain the reasons behind this upcoming change.

"Sweetheart, Mommy has to go back to work at the office," she began, her tone tender as she sat down beside the playpen. "But don't worry, Mrs. Henderson's daycare is a safe and fun place for you to be while Mommy is at work. You'll have other little friends to play with, and I'll be back to pick you up every day."

A mixture of understanding and uncertainty clouded my thoughts. Mommy's work—I vaguely remembered her mentioning it before, but the reality of her absence during the day was sinking in.

She reached into the playpen, gently ruffling my hair. "Sweetheart, it's an opportunity for you to have more friends, play with other kids, and learn new things. Mrs. Henderson's nursery will be a fantastic place for you.”

"But Mommy, why do you have to go to work? Can't you stay with me?" I queried, my voice tinged with a hint of vulnerability.

She sighed softly, brushing a strand of hair from my forehead. "Oh, sweetie, Mommy has to go to work so she can take care of us and make sure we have everything we need. It's part of being a grown-up. But remember, I'll always come back to you. Mrs. Henderson will take great care of you during the day, and we'll have our special time together when I'm back home."

I tried to process her words, my mind grappling with the changes ahead. The idea of leaving the familiar surroundings of home was daunting. Mommy sensed my unease and gathered me into a comforting embrace.

"I know it might feel a little strange at first, but you'll make friends, have fun, and learn so many exciting things at Mrs. Henderson's daycare. And I promise, when I come back home, we'll have lots of snuggles and playtime, just like always."

"It's going to be okay, Patrick," she whispered, her voice a soothing melody. "Mrs. Henderson is wonderful, and you'll have so much fun. You'll make friends, learn new games, and I'll still be here for you every day when you come back home."

Despite her comforting words, a sense of trepidation lingered. The unknown awaited me at Mrs. Henderson's daycare, and the thought of being away from Mommy for an extended period left me feeling vulnerable.

A spark of defiance ignited within me, and I mustered the courage to voice my protest. "But Mommy, I'm a big boy! I can stay at home alone," I insisted, my determination flickering against the impending change.

Mommy couldn't help but chuckle at my assertion. "Oh, my sweet little one, at one time you may have been able to, but right now you're not quite ready for that. Who would change your diapers, feed you, and make sure you're safe if Mommy isn't here?" she teased gently, her laughter resonating in her voice.

I pondered her question for a moment, realizing the practicalities of my current situation. The simplicity of her response shattered my budding sense of independence. The reality was undeniable—At this point I relied on Mommy for every aspect of my care.

A tidal wave of emotions overwhelmed me as the realization of my infantile dependence settled in. The impending prospect of daycare, a stark symbol of my regression, triggered a torrent of frustration and despair. I felt a surge of hot tears stinging my eyes, and a bitter taste of resentment filled my mouth.

With an anguished cry, I let go of any remnants of composure, my infantile emotions spiraling into a full-blown tantrum. I kicked and flailed in the playpen, a small yet turbulent tempest of frustration. The colorful toys and padded walls, once my playful sanctuary, now felt like confining barriers amplifying my helplessness.

“I used to be a big boy! Why can't I be a big boy? This isn't fair!" I wailed, my voice breaking with the weight of my shattered sense of autonomy. The reality of my existence hit me like a ton of bricks—I was a grown man, yet reduced to the status of an infant, incapable of fending for myself.

In that moment, the playpen transformed into a crucible of emotions, the bars confining not just my physical form but also my psyche. I grappled with the stark reality that adulthood had slipped away, replaced by the dependency and vulnerability of infancy.

Through my tumultuous sobs and cries, Mommy leaned over the playpen, her face a mix of sympathy and tenderness. With a soft and reassuring voice, she cooed in soothing baby talk, trying to bridge the gap between my adult mind and my regressed emotional state.

"Hush, my little one. It's okay, shhh. Mommy is here, and everything will be okay," she crooned, her words a comforting melody amidst the chaos of my emotions.

As she continued to speak in soft tones, her assurances painted a picture of a future where I would reclaim my status as a big boy. Her promises seemed to hang in the air, offering a glimmer of hope amid the tempest of my uncertainty.

While I was still caught in the aftermath of my emotional outburst, Mommy delicately maneuvered her hand beneath my diaper, her touch gentle yet firm. A subtle crinkle filled the air as she checked the state of my diaper, her fingers exploring the squishy confines beneath.

"There, there, my sweetie. Mommy will make it all better," she whispered, her babytalk intermingled with the rustling of the diaper.

With practiced ease, she discerned that not only had I wet myself during the emotional upheaval, but a more substantial mess had occurred as well.

The revelation, though met with my initial resistance, brought an unspoken truth to the forefront. In that moment, Mommy's baby talk shifted from soothing reassurances to a matter-of-fact acknowledgment.

"It looks like my little one needs a fresh diaper. Such a messy boy," she teased in a light-hearted tone, her maternal instincts taking charge.

I soon found myself flat on my back, strapped down to the changing table staring into the ceiling of my nursery. Mommy's fingers danced skillfully as she secured the tapes of the fresh diaper, the playful tone in her voice contrasting with the undeniable reality of the situation. "Oh, my messy little one. You're not quite ready for big boy pants, are you?" she chuckled, the teasing edge woven into her babytalk.

I squirmed a bit, a mix of embarrassment and acknowledgment of the truth, all while the crinkling sound of the diaper being fastened underscored the lighthearted banter. Mommy continued her playful commentary, gently tapping my nose.

"Nope, not ready for those big boy undies. Silly boy, thinking Mommy’s little sweetheart could handle that," she continued, her words painted with affectionate amusement. The nursery seemed to echo with the rustle of diapers and the soft cadence of Mommy's voice

While the humor in her tone suggested a jest, it carried a deeper resonance—one that reminded me of the limitations imposed on me by my current state. As the final touches of the diaper change were completed, the realization that my journey back to adulthood was not an immediate prospect settled in.

• Like 12
  • Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 40 & 41]

After that last chapter’s reality check I am almost a bit concerned about Patrick’s mental state.  Throwing a fit because mommy has to go to work he should be able to understand and accept.  Is his attendance at daycare going to further the mental regression and leave him with the mind of a toddler?   Time will tell.  I will be watching for more of the story. 

Both chapters was excellent because they  show how Patrick is someway fighting a little his regression ! And how gonna be his new life in the daycare ! Liked the way you show how his mommy writes in his daycare form ! Curious to see how Patrick gonna adapt in his new daycare life 

Ps his birthday date is right ? 19/07/2023 ? So he is how old now ? So you are saying we are in the year 2043 ? 

8 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

Both chapters was excellent because they  show how Patrick is someway fighting a little his regression ! And how gonna be his new life in the daycare ! Liked the way you show how his mommy writes in his daycare form ! Curious to see how Patrick gonna adapt in his new daycare life 

Ps his birthday date is right ? 19/07/2023 ? So he is how old now ? So you are saying we are in the year 2043 ? 

Haha. 

The date of birth on the form may have been a slip up from my side 😅

• Like 1
  • Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 50]