LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 50]

Loved the new chapter and how paty life is just like a baby now since anyone can decide where or when change his diaper !! Loved grandma Simone ! And i think next step is to use baby bottles rsrs ! Ps the final paragraph shows his mommy maybe trying to breastfed him again ??? Hope to see soon enough a new chapter this story is one my favorite 

Going by how Pat’s grandma is reacting to him especially after his mess in the car and spilling his drink on himself, Grandma is going to be treating him like he is the younger child while Jack is going to be treated like the older one in her household.

The treatment and constant comments from Grandma about how he should be more like Jack will make him try and act more like Jack while at Grandma’s.

I find Pat’s mother holding him to her bosom is more maternal then anything as the mothers heartbeat reminds a baby of the womb so it is calming for them so her sleeping like that with him is her treating him like a baby.

It looks like Jack is getting closer and closer to potty training time but I am guessing potty training will start when Jack is on solid food for a while and I guess once Jack is on solid food so will Pat be back to solid food.

• Like 1

Happy new year!

Here's a short one scene chapter to bring you into 2022 and hopefully better timers.

Chapter 31:

The light was shining through the large window in the bedroom, as my fuzzy mind started to wake and my eyes slowly opened.

“POP, POP, POP!” I tried wiping the sleep from my eyes with both my closed fists, as I heard the tear from the tape of my diaper being ripped open and felt the fresh morning air on my genitals. “Only wet this morning. Uh, I don’t envy your Mommy having to change that messy diaper later.”

“That wasn’t Mommies voice!” I thought as my eyes shot open and I looked down, seeing Aunty Karen in the middle of changing my sodden overnight diaper. “Morning, Honey. Did you have a goodnights sleep.”

“Not, Mommy!” My fuzzy and shocked mind were scrambling to find words to express itself, as Karen removed the used diaper from under me and put a new one it its place. “Oh don’t worry, Baby. You Mommy is in the kitchen watching Jack and getting you Din-Din ready.” She closed the fresh diaper around my waist and snapped the crotch of my onesie back up. “You wanna go find her!?” She asked excited, reaching out and allowing me to grab her hand and pull myself out of bed and onto the floor as we made our way out the room and into the hallway, heading for the kitchen.

In the kitchen we found Granny with Jack hanging on her hip as she bounced him up and down, making funny sounds and making him laugh out loud. Mommy was just finishing setting the table for breakfast, as she turned and saw us. “Oh good morning, my sweet darling. Did you have a good sleepy?” She approached and hugged me tightly, before guiding me towards the table. “You slept like a stone I can tell you.”

“He slept like a real BABY, I’ll let you know. His diaper was soaked. But no mess.” Karen noted, while taking Jack from Granny and sitting down with him in her lap at the table.

“Oh, no messy diapi last night?” Mom questioned while tying a bib around my neck.

“Nope. Not even a little. You’re in for a treat later, I’m sure.” Karen chuckled, as she got started feeding Jack another glass for unknown mush.

“I hope you’re not constipated.” She started rubbing my stomach through the onesie. “Is your tummy okay?” She didn’t really expect and answer that was clear, as she popped the lid off of several jars of mush and started shoveling it into my mouth, barely giving me time to breath between spoons.

It didn’t take long for Mom to empty several jars of baby food into my mouth, allowing me to wash it all down with two large sippy cups of ice cold milk. When all that was left on the table were 5 empty jars Mommy finally put the plastic spoon away and gave me a chance to catch my breath. My tummy felt ready to burst and I feared that my bloated stomach would tear the tapes of my nappy.

“Has he still not messed himself.” Granny entered the room, she had left at one point during my feeding to get changed for the day and she now returned to the kitchen wearing her hair in a tight bun, a form fitting black dress and a white pearl necklace. She looked extremely stylish and elegant for a woman her age.

“No, nothing yet and he usually makes his morning messies while eating.” Mom gave me a concerned look and once again placed a hand on my tummy and rubbed it through the fabric of my onesie.

“He must be constipated, let Granny take care of that.” Simone started going through the different kitchen cabinets, pulling out several bottles. “Come on, Honey. Let’s go join Jack and Aunty in the living-room.” Mom took my handed and guided me out the kitchen, not allowing me to see the result of Grannies search.

My tummy felt very tight and swollen as I waddled alongside Mom into the living-room. Mom took a seat on the edge of the couch and had me sit across the lap, as she once again placed her palm on my stomach and started rubbing it in circles. “Oh, Baby. You’re completely bloated.” She continued rubbing my sore gut, as the tightness in my lower abdomen only got worse. I couldn’t figure out why my tummy was suddenly hurting like that and all I wanted was to relieve the pressure building inside of me.

“Here, give him to me, Susan.” Granny entered the room carrying a sippy cup of milk and headed straight for Mommy and me on the couch. “I got just what your big baby needs.” She took a seat next to Mom and used her free hand to guide me off Mommies lap and onto her own knee’s making me sit facing her and staring right into her eyes. “Here, Patrick. Drink this for Granny.” She handed me the sippy cup which I gladly accepted and stuck the nozzle into my mouth.

To my surprise the milk that started flowing down my throat wasn’t cold but rather lukewarm and had a rather stranger aftertaste. After gulping down a couple large sips, I removed the nozzle from between my lips. “This taste funny.”

“Ah,ah,ah.” Granny were quick to respond, guiding the nozzle back into my mouth. “You drink it all for Granny, it will make you feel all better.”

“Patrick, Honey. Drink it all for Granny Simone. Show her what a big boy you are.” Mom encouraged me with a big smile.

“I think that ship has sailed, a long time ago, Dear.” Granny quickly responded, while placing one hand on the bottom of the cup, pushing it upwards and forcing me to lean my head back and drink the weird tasting mixture at an even rapider pace.

Finally, the last drop of “milk” entered and ran down my throat as I swallowed hard, trying to get rid of the bad aftertaste my “morning drink” had brought with it. I made several weird faces, like someone who just sucked on a lemon, as Granny took the cup away from me and handed it to Mommy, who proceeded to put her nose to the nozzle and take a deep breath, before flinching. “Oh my! Mother, what did you put in his zippy cup and why is it warm.”

Granny who had now started bouncing me up and down on her knee’s, to the best of her ability slowly turned her head towards her daughter. “Oh, don’t worry Susan. I simply warmed some of his milk and added a double shot of castor oil. That’ll get his bowels working in no time and should loosen up whatever is backing him up.” She continued bouncing her knee’s. “Go on. Come on. Ya, there we go. Show Granny what a big baby you are.” She encouraged, while bouncing her knee’s even harder, almost stomping her foot into the floor with every bounce.

I felt my stomach twist and turn, my bowels tying knots on itself, as light sharp cramps started shooting through my body. “Pleeeeaaaaasseeeeeee, Granny. I don’t feel good.” I cried out, clutching my gut.  

“Sssshhhh,sh,sh. There will be no crying here.” She hushed, while producing a light blue dummy, which she placed between my lips, shutting down my plead for help or relief.

Trying to take my mind of the terrible and uncomfortable situation that I found myself in, I started staring around the room, not wanting to keep eye contact with Simone and I soon spotted Jack crawling towards us, before grabbing a hold the couch with one hand and awkwardly pulling himself to his feet, while offering me his teddy bear rattle that he had been clutching in his other hand.

“Oh, Jackie! What are good boy you are, trying to comfort your cousin!” Karen applauded her son.

“Say thank you, Sweetie.” Mom instructed, clearly expecting me to accept the offering made by Jack.

“Fank ou, Tjak!” I managed to mumble around the nipple of my dummy, as I awkwardly accepted the infantile toy, right before Jack let go of the couch and plopped onto his diapered bottom and let out a loud laugh.

The rumbling coming from my stomach, was enough to drown out the rattling coming from my new toy, as the cramps and shooting pain intensified and was only reinforced by the constant bouncing from Grannies knee’s.

“It won’t be long now.” Granny proclaimed, as she ran her fingers across my bib that I was still wearing from breakfast. “Mommy’s boy, huh?” She read the text on the bib out loud. “You wanna prove that you’re also Grannies big baby? Go ahead. Show Granny how much of a baby you are and make a big messy poopoo in your nappy. Come on, go poopoo for Granny.”

I didn’t want to mess myself right then and there, sitting on my grandmother’s knee with most of the family watching me intensely. The last time she saw me, I had just gotten my degree and was ready to start the next chapter of my life, be on my own, start a career and maybe even a family. Find a wife and have children of my own. Then she was expecting me to make a her a Great Grandmother within few years. But now, now she expected me to mess myself while bouncing up and down on her knee’ sucking my pacifier and shaking a teddy bear rattle. If I had a choice, I would have jumped off her knee and made it clear that I did not feel comfortable sitting on her knee’s at my age. But as I felt my bladder let go and warm urine soak into the front of my diaper, it became clear that my age was not the one that I thought it was. As I soaked my diaper right then and there, it didn’t seem so unnatural for me to be in that exact position and as I felt a sharp cramp shoot through my lower abdomen, I knew the battle was lost and I was about to give Granny her wish and show her that I was nothing but a “Big MESSY BABY”.

“There he goes!” Granny proclaimed loudly, as my bowels finally relaxed and a avalanche of warm runny poo into the back of my diaper and as Granny continued to bounce me up and down, it seemed that there were no end in sight, as the mess spread up the back of my diaper and in between my thighs, mixing with the warm urine already soaked up by my protective padding. “Oh my goodness. You’re a real poo factory, aren’t!?” Granny remarked with a chuckle, as I continued to mess myself right then and there on her knee.

I didn’t even bother to care about her taunting remark. The pure joy and relief of finally emptying my sore tummy was all that mattered to me at that moment. The world around me had disappeared, as I entered a state of pure bliss finally feeling empty and relaxed again. I let out a loud chuckle, letting my pacifier drop my mouth, followed by a string of drool that rolled down my jaw and onto my bib, as I shook MY teddy rattle in excitement and happiness.

I finished off by letting out a huge runny fart, that caused the whole room to chuckle, before finally opening my eyes, returning to the real world once again and finding myself staring right into the eyes of Granny Simone.

“There we go. That’s Grannies big messy, messy, MESSY baby.” She whispered, stopping the bouncing movement, finally letting me settle down on her knee’s in my RUINED diaper. “Well. My work here is done; I’ll leave the clean up to you.” She turned and addressed Mommy, motioning for her to take me away.

“Of course, Mother. Thank you so much.” Mom reacted without hesitation, grabbing both my hands and guiding me off Grannies knee’s, before she started leading me out the room. “Say thank you to Granny.” She instructed just as we reached the door.

I felt a single tear run down my cheek, having come to term with the humiliation I just had to go through, as I turned my head. “Tha-nk. You. Gran.ny Sim.mone.” I mumbled, before Mom dragged me out the room and towards the bathroom for a clean-up and a nice long bubble bath.

img_20191128_000454_881.jpg

• Like 7
  • Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 31]

Oh yeah that chuckle and joyful shake of the rattle after completely messing himself on his Grandma’s knees will only cement his position as baby and not a big boy in Simone’s eyes, Jack will officially be the big boy to her after that given he is acting his actual age unlike Pat.

Again, absolutely fantastic chapter. It seems like we may be getting to the end of Pat's story. I wouldn't be surprised if he returns to his house from the trip to find Uncle Jack has made him a personalized crib, cementing his future as mommy's baby. Great stuff.

• Like 1

Let's not forget...., the whole premise is that he's supposed to unpotty train himself and then repotty train again - for the article. Has that been forgotten??? It wasn't about being turned into a baby??? Did I miss something?? 

27 minutes ago, sherlock said:

Let's not forget...., the whole premise is that he's supposed to unpotty train himself and then repotty train again - for the article. Has that been forgotten??? It wasn't about being turned into a baby??? Did I miss something?? 

Its not been forgotten don't worry. We're nowhere near the end of the story.

• Like 2

Well going from how Pat originally started his program he was just going to wear diapers with the goal of un-potty training himself he tried hypnosis files to help him.

His mother got involved to help him and started to treat him like a baby probably unconsciously and given he wouldn’t be potty training until his cousin starts he is going to be in diapers a while longer it seems he is getting un-potty trained quicker then he expected with his mother’s help his goal was to be un-potty trained by the time Jack was ready to potty train but it seems like it went too well and his control will only get worse, while as Jack gets closer to needing potty training he will probably show signs that he is ready for potty training while Pat wouldn’t so even as he is potty training he would probably be behind Jack.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Pamperdk, I like your story, it is very well written. if you are still open to story ideas, perhaps Grandma has a surprise for Patrick after his bath...

Like many Grandma's perhaps Granny Simone is a fine Seamstress, and has made Patrick and Jack matching little sailor suits. (Navy blue so the brass snap crotch buttons stand out for all to notice. Lol!) Naturally an outing to a public place would be great, perhaps the local Mall for shopping and baby photos at the photo shop. ?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just dropping by to let you know the story is not dead. Shortly after new year I moved across country and also started a new job, which been taking up a lot of my time and energy. Hoping to continue the story in the near future, when my schedule allows it. :) 

• Like 5
  • 1 month later...

Even if you don't like the content of the story itself, you've got to admit it's better written than 99% of the stuff that gets posted on this site (no offense to anyone). Fortunately for me I love the content, so it's like the best of both worlds.

• Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 50]