LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 50]

I’m really curious as to how you’re going to get him out of this hole he’s in.  He’s completely unaware his body’s signaling it’s need to urinate or defecate and his mind has regressed to that of a 3 year old most of the time.  It seems like he’s so far down the rabbit hole that he’s unlikely to get out on his own. 

Just wanted to thank you for the update. This is by far my favorite story to ever appear on DailyDiapers. We all understand that you're busy and feel free to take as much time as you need between chapters. We will all be here ready to get right back into it if you finally do return. Thank you.

I wonder if Patrick will wake up in the night and wander into the kitchen for some adult food? Surely he'd make a big mess and his Mom would have to get him a bed that would keep him out of trouble at night...???

Great story by the way.

• Like 2

I was thinking since pat has mommy mag buying furniture for him and make him make a photoshot of him using , would be realistic that the magazine arranges a sponsor for his diapers like protector gamble so he can use larger versions of pampers, and since now he is changed side by side with his cousin would be funny both of them using the same brand of diapers !    Love this story !

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 29:

The next morning, I once again found myself locked into my new highchair, my feet dangling above floor, with a bib tightly secured around my neck, only wearing my nighttime diaper, that despite being soaked Mom had deemed okay to last me through breakfast and until I made my morning “messies”.

Breakfast didn’t differ much from dinner from the night before, as Mom produced a couple of glass jars and placed them on the tray in front of me, together will a full zippy cup of milk. “Apple, pear and Banana” one jar read, while the other said “carrots, potato and spinach”. The later didn’t sound particularly appetizing and as Mom unscrewed the lid, it didn’t look or smell any better than it sounded. But I had no say in the matter of what made its way into my mouth, because soon Mom was performing her “grand” airplane routine, making the spoon fly all around in front of me, before the “plane” unloaded its cargo into my mouth. The texture, smell and taste of the slobbery mess almost made me vomit and only a fraction of it was allowed to stay inside my mouth, as I yacked, gagged and coughed spitting food all over the place, making the vial substance run down my jaw, onto my bib, splatter onto the tray of the highchair, some of it even landing on my bare stomach and the front of my soggy diaper.

Mom repeated her airplane routine several time, all with more or less the same outcome, resulting in me soon being covered in mush, before she finally got the hint and allowed me to grab my zippycup with both hands, as I gulped down the milk, trying to wash away the terrible taste as Mom switched to the other glass jar, filling the spoon and getting ready for another go.

This mush not only tasted, but also smelled way more appealing and I happily let Mom unload spoonful, after spoonful into my mouth, only taking short breaks to wash it all down with big gulps of sweet thick milk. It didn’t take long for me to finish that jar and suck the last few drops of milk from the zippycup, ending the whole ordeal with a loud burp that completely caught me by surprised and resulted in Mom letting out a loud chuckle, as she started packing everything away and getting me cleaned up to the best of her ability using several wet wipes.

When Mommy was happy with her job, she finally unlocked the tray of the highchair allowing me to jump down onto the floor. I could hear the TV running in the living room, the sound of sheep’s and cows echoing through the house. The thought of my favorite show on the television quickly made me drop to my hands and knees and make a mad dash for the living room, wearing only my soaked overnight diaper, which was swaying from side to side, as I made across the floor towards the living room.

As always it didn’t take long for my breakfast to speed up my digestion, the gooey consistency of last night dinner easily made its way through my bowels and soon I found myself sitting on my soft blanket in the middle of the living room, completely messing myself with little to no care, as my gaze stayed locked on the bright colors of the TV, all was right in the world at that moment and I happily sang along, as the lady with the funny colored hair, once again started singing about all the animals that lived on her farm.

My mind once again returned to the words that Uncle Rob had spoken the night before. “The only thing that you’re getting dirty at the moment, are your nappies.” He was right, at one point just the mere thought of messing myself, would have made me rock hard and filled with sexual arousal, but in that very moment, as I shifted my weight from one side to another and felt the soft gooey mess move around my diaper, making its way in-between my thighs and up the back of my saturated diaper, there was nothing resembling just an ounce of arousal or excitement.

When Mom found me in the living room, sitting in my own filth completely entranced by the TV, she was quick to guide me to the bathroom and run a nice warm bath, making sure to wash me all over, before I once again found myself in a clean diaper and a light blue onesie, which was all I ended up wearing for the remainder of the day.

Mom spent the day moving swiftly around the house, almost running circles around me, as I spent time watching television, playing with “Mr. Bunny Rabbit” or at one point I made my way out into the backyard and rolled the ball around the lawn by myself, just as me and Jack had done the day before. My playtime and Mom’s running around, were only interrupted by the occasional diaper check, zippy cup of sweet could juice or when I once again found myself strapped into the highchair for lunch, which boringly resembled my dinner and breakfast, consisting of 3 jars of mushy babyfood, one sweet and inviting and two yucky and wile. But Mom did a great job of distracting me from the terrible taste and before I knew it all three jars were empty and washed down by two full zippy cups of cold milk.

“Okay, little guy! Time for beddy byes!” Mom exclaimed. The day had passed fairly quickly, but despite not having any real sense of time, I knew that bedtime had come a lot sooner this evening, than it normally would. “But,MOM!” I pleaded but was quickly cut off. “No buts, mister. You’re Auntie and Jack will be here early tomorrow morning, we have to hit the road early to beat the traffic and we can’t have you be a fuzzy little guy.”

My mind quickly started spinning. “Hit the road? Traffic? Karen and Jack?” I couldn’t make sense of it, I knew I had been told the reason or the answer at some point, but my mind seemed hazy or seemed to have let go of the answer. “Where are we going, Mommy?” I eventually asked, as I was being led by my mind towards my bedroom. “You don’t remember, baby?” The wheels were turning in my head, but I couldn’t put my finger on the right answer. It was in there somewhere; I knew it but I simply couldn’t find it.

“I could swear that I’ve told you several times.” Mom threw my bedsheets to the side and guided me onto the mattress. “You, me, Jack and your Auntie Karen are going to spent some days with your Granny Simone down south. Isn’t that exciting!?” She wrapped the sheets tightly around me, before reaching over, finding a fresh pacifier and placing it between my lips, not allowing me to answer her question.

“It’s going to me so much fun. You and Jack will get to play on the beach, bath in the ocean.” She slowly started stroking my hair, while sitting on the edge of my bed. “A few days in the sun to just play around. We may even go to the amusement park, you’ve always loved that. Remember?” My eyes slowly started getting heavy, as she continued to stroke my hair and her voice slowly started to fade. “Granny is just dying to see you; I’ve told her so much about everything. You’re to have so much fu-“ My mind went blank, as I went into a heavy slumber before Mom had a chance to finish her sentence. That night I dreamed of tumbling around on a sandy beach, splashing in the blue ocean waves and building massive sandcastles.

Mom had been right. Despite being put to bed early the night before, I still felt groggy and sleepy when she woke me up the next morning and had problems processing everything that was going on around me. Mom must have been up for a while, because from the seat of my highchair, I could spot several bags placed at the front door, already packed and ready to be loaded as soon as Karen and Jack arrived.

After feeding me another round of indescribable mush, Mom was quick to get me changed into a fresh diaper, plain white onesie with a pair of blue denim shortalls on top, before leaving me alone to watch TV as she got everything cleaned up and the last couple of bags packed. It wasn’t long before I could hear a car pull into the driveway and the doorbell ringing. “Morning!” Karen’s voice echoed through the house, as I could hear Mom greeting her back. The sound of the car trunk opening and bag, after bag being loaded into the car was next to follow. “I forgot how hectic it was to travel with a toddler.” Mom laughed. “Yeah, you can’t exactly travel light.” Karen chuckled back, as they continued to load the car before finally slamming the trunk.

The TV was soon turned off, as Mom instructed me to follow her to the car. “Oh! Don’t forget “Mr. BunnyRabbit” I’m sure he wanna go to.” She remarked, as I quickly turned and grabbed my stuffed friend from the floor. At the front door Mom helped me step into my shoes and quickly had them tied, before we exited the house and slammed the door behind us. As Mom opened the door to the backseat of the car, I spotted Jack already strapped into his carseat, wearing a bright blue onesie and thick padding between his legs. He gave me a large innocent smile, as I jumped into the back next to him, where Mom quickly pulled the seat belt across my chest, making sure it was nice and tight, before slamming the door shut.

As her and Karen got themselves position in the front, I made sure to clutch “Mr BunnyRabbit” tight to my chest, as the humming of the engine started. “Everyone ready!?” Karen exclaimed excited, giving both me and Jack a quick look through the rearview mirror. “Then let’s get going.”  The car set in motion and soon we were on our way.

Jack was mesmerized by some kind of squeaky toy and kept himself entertained, as the adults listened to the radio. My gaze was focused out the window on the houses, threes and other cars that we passed by. We soon made the turn onto the freeway and started exiting the city, as the space between the threes and building became wider and wider. We also seemingly had managed to beat traffic, as the time between us pacing other cars also became longer and we were making great progress, as the car ate mile after mile of highway.

“THIRSTY!” Jack’s voice suddenly sounded catching the attention of everyone in the car. “Oh, Susan. There are a couple of juiceboxes and zippycups in the small pocket of Jack’s diaperbag. Think you can reach them and fix the boys something to drink?” Mom did as instructed, turning around in her seat to reach for Jack’s diaperbag, finding the juice and cups exactly where Karen had explained and soon had both cups filled to the brim with sweet nectar. “Here ya go, boys.” She handed Jack his zippycup, which he happy grabbed tightly in his palms and started sucking on the nozzle of the cup. “You too, baby. Its awfully warm today and it’s important to stay hydrated.” She explained while handing me the childish cup. “But I’m not thirsty!” I remarked. “Sure you are. Just give it a try, at least just half.” She placed the cup in my hands, forcing me to grab it.

My thirst clearly wasn’t up for debate, as I reluctantly grabbed the zippycup and put the nozzle between my lips, which got a smile from Mom before she turned back around in her seat. The juice did taste nice and sweet and were surprisingly cold and it didn’t take long for me to gulp down half the content of the zippycup and I wasn’t planning on stopping, as I continued to suckle away, downing mouthful after mouthful of the sweet cold nectar. I managed to finish my cup long before Jack, as I carelessly let go of it, watching it fall onto the seat beside me, before rolling of and into the bottom of the car.

My eyes once again shifted out the car window miles and miles of freeway was just flying by now. It seemed almost hypnotic, making my eyes flickers as I tried to focus and follow the cars and trucks that we passed by. My gaze started turning fuzzy, my eyelids started getting heavy, the movement of the car were so soothing, the radio talking in the background turned into a faint humming, soon my eyes closed and I drifted off.

I awoke as the car came to a halt, my eyes slowly opened as I heard two car doors open and then slam shut. My vision was still blurry and my mind fuzzy as my door quickly opened and my seatbelt were unbuckled. One POP, two POPS, three POPS, I slowly started returning to reality as I felt a pair of fingers enter my diaper between the legband and my thighs. “Seems like we caught you at the last second, Mister. That Juice made its way straight through you, this nappy is right at its breaking point.” I slowly turned my head and finally came eye to eye with Mommy, as I felt her fingers exit my diaper as she quickly closed the snaps of my onesie and shortalls again. “Better get you changed, before you ruin the seats of Auntie Karen’s car.”

I turned my head to see that Karen had already removed Jack from his carseat and had him on her hip, as she closed the car door behind her, before my guided me out of the car. The sun were shinning down brightly upon us, once again making my vision go blurry for a second, before I finally managed to refocus and get a feel of our surroundings. We were parked at a huge gas station, several car moving in and out of the parking lot around us. In the distance were rows and rows of pumps and next to them a small minimart, that surely sold everything needed for a road trip. It took a second for my blurry mind to have a look down at myself and realize that I was standing in the middle of this busy parking space in nothing but my shortalls, onesie and with a very visible and swollen diaper, looking like a huge unpottytrained toddler.

Panic hit me for a second, as I tried grabbing the car door, wanting to open it and jump back into the backseat to find safety and comfort. But my plan was quickly prevented as Mom grabbed my wrist tightly, having already retrieved my diaperbag from the trunk, she kept a firm grasp of my wrist as she started dragging me across the hot cement coated parkinglot directly towards the minimart at the opposite end.

“I’ll go get this one changed, meet you on the inside!” She loudly announced across the parkinglot to Karen, as she continued to make our way towards the store.

The automatic door opened and the cool air of the AC greeted us, as we entered the small store. It was nothing special or to write home about. Several shelves filled with snacks, a few cleaning supplies for your car, a couple of freezers and several rows of fridges filled with drinks and beverages. Luckily it wasn’t too crowded, a few people working behind the disk, busy preparing hotdogs and ringing in costumers. A few travelers were browsing the aisles, I tried keeping my head down, avoiding eye contact or making anyone aware of my presence, as my scanned the store with her stare. “Oh, there there!” She spotted the toilets and also the sign indicating that they had a “family toilet”.

Despite my best attempts to turn invincible a few people did notice us, as Mom dragged me across the store towards the bathrooms and despite my best efforts it was hard to avoid eye contact with every single one of them. A few just gave me a quick glance and then quickly turned away, but some also got eyes as large as dinner plates when they spotted my outfit and afterwards spotted my heavily padded crotch. My eyes quickly darted to the floor, every time I locked eyes with one of them, like a shy child I kept my head low, as I was dragged along the shelves towards the changing station.

As we finally reached the door to the family toilet, I let out a sigh of relieve, at least in there I would be safe and shielded from the eyes of the public. But my calmness was short lived, as Mom grabbed a hold of the handle, giving it a firm tug only to realize. “Oops, occupied. Looks like you’re not the only baby in need of a change today.” She chuckled. “We’ll just have to wait a few moments, Honey.” She pulled to away from the door and against the wall, as we waited for the toilet to clear.

Those few minutes standing there, staring at the floor, knowing damn well that I had nowhere to hide felt like an eternity, but finally the door to the toilet swung open, as a middle aged women with a diaper bag swung over her shoulder and a small child on her hip exited.

She spotted Mom as she passed. “All yours.” She happily greeted, before her eyes darted to me. First to my outfit and then to my swollen, padded crotch. “Hope I won’t have to keep changing diapers for that many years.” She chuckled as she made her way cross the store. “Come on, Honey. We’re up.” Mommy grabbed me by the wrist guiding me into the toilet and locking the door behind us.

Once inside Mom was quick to find everything she needed in the diaperbag. Folding out a plastic changing mat she soon had me flat on my back on the floor, staring into the ceiling. With a few quick snaps the crotch of my shortalls came open and my onesie soon followed, revealing my soggy diaper to the world. The tapes soon came off and the air hit my bare crotch as Mommy made a quick job of cleaning me with a few wipes, before producing a fresh diaper and sliding it under me. I soon found myself nice, dry, clean and rediapered as Mommy discarded the used diaper in the bin, before closing up my onesie and shortalls and helping me to my feet, before putting everything bag in the diaperbag. “All done! What a good boy you are!” She complimented me, once again taking me by the hand and unlocking the door, leading me back out into the store.

“Oh! There you are, you two.” Karen came out from between the aisles still holding Jack on her hip. “I bought some snacks and drinks and found a bench outside. How about getting something in our tummies, before we continue?” Mom nodded in agreement and we all made our way out the store. Just to the left of the shop were several benches with seating, luckily with no one around at that time, to my relieve as we settled down and took our seats. Both Mom and Karen quickly produced a couple of bibs from each diaper bag and soon both me and Jack were ready for lunch, which to my dismay were going to consist of the same yacky mush that had also made up my breakfast, lunch and dinner the last couple of days.

Karen held Jack on her knee and started feeding him. Jack seemed hungry a did a great job of keeping most of the mush inside his mouth, only spilling a little onto his bib during the ordeal, which Karen were quick to scoop up with her spoon and place back into the open mouth of her son.

I did my best to not make a mess, I REALLY did. But have you ever tried being force-fed something that you really didn’t like. It’s not only the taste, but the smell and even the thought that gets you. Every time Mom would approach my mouth with a fresh spoonful of mush, I would automatically start gagging and that gagging reflex would send half the mush unloaded into my mouth, back out and onto my chin and bib and the mush just kept on coming. It felt like Mom was shoveling mush at the speed of light, trying to scoop everything spilled on my bib and face back into my mouth. I was so busy half vomiting, half trying not to gag and NOT to make a mess, that I didn’t notice the people passing by, who must have gotten quite a show watching this mother try to feed her overgrown toddler.

Finally, the jar was empty. The result was Jack was left with a nearly clean bib which Karen praised him for and Mommy needing to use several wipes to clean me up and make me half decent for the remaining part of our trip. We were both given another zippycup of cold sweet juice to wash our lunch down with, as the adult enjoyed their sandwiches and beverages before packing everything up and making our way back to the car.

Once we were all strapped in, Mom produced a fresh bib from my diaper bag and placed it around my neck. “Mom, what are yo-“ I didn’t finish my sentence, before Mommy handed me an ice-cream which she had already opened. “Think you deserve this, for being such a good boy in the store earlier.” She gave me a kind smile before closing the door and jumping in the front and soon the car was rolling again.

Now the first couple of minutes went very well, I did a good job of eating the icecream and not making a mess, but soon I was not able to keep up with the melting process of the sugary substance and slowly it started to drip onto my jaw with every bite. The onto my hands as I was holding onto the stick. The spillage became bigger with every bite and soon sugary water was splashing onto my bib with every bite and in-between bites it started to drip from my hands and onto my shortalls and thighs. A few drops even missed me and landed on the seat of Auntie Karen’s car.

I knew I was doing a terrible but of eating the frozen popsicle, but didn’t dare say anything. Instead I rushed through slobbering down the remaining few bits, which of course resulted in an even bigger mess. When my treat was all but gone, I was left with my hands, face, bib, shortalls all covered in the sticky sugary substance. But the worst part was the mess I had made of Auntie Karen’s car.

I did my best to hide the evidence, trying to lick my hands and face clean, covering myself in drool in the process, but managing to remove much of the sticky mess and otherwise remained quiet for the remainder of the drive. Jack was sound asleep in his carseat next to me and the adult were focusing on the traffic and road ahead. I knew I was in big trouble for making such a mess, but didn’t dare to say anything so instead I sunk back into my seat and tried to make myself as small as possible and not draw any attention.

As if the mess I had already made of myself was enough, my gut soon gave me little to no notice as I felt the back of my diaper expand with a warm squishy mess that slowly spread across the back of my diaper and continued in-between my thigs. I hadn’t made my “morning messies” before we left home and the sugary water of the popsicle was apparently more than my stomac could handle, as it emptied itself into my diaper which continued to expand, as the warm mush kept on coming and making its way around my diaper for what seemed like and eternity. To finish the job my bladder also decided to let loose releasing a flood of warm pee into my already soiled and ruined diaper, leaving me not only a mess on top but also down low.

I didn’t dare say anything, afraid of the anger I would meet for having made such a mess of myself and Karen’s car. So I simply sank even lower into my seat.

My diaper had turned cold and clammy and was on the verge of bursting as the car finally came to a holt. I peeked out of the side window and saw a large house that I recognized. “We’re HEEEERRRREEEE!!” Mommy announced as Karen turned off the car engine.    

• Like 13
  • Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 29]

Well the messy eating continues with him eating mush that isn’t all that great thought because he is making a bigger mess of eating he seems younger then Jack in comparison of eating.

His anxiety about being seen and being in public was real good given he has been trying to avoid going outside much being out would cause him to be shy and anxious since he knows that people are looking at him and judging while others would just ignore it.

I wonder if it is just Granny or will there be other relatives who will be seeing the new baby of the family since he needs to get used to being seen and out in public in his diaper.

his mother should be concerned about his memory problem with the lack of tasks and thinking for himself he finds it harder to remember stuff, his mother should be giving him tasks that make him think and involve memory or toys that challenge the mind I think Jack would have stuff like that to challenge him while Pat doesn’t seem to have anything of that sort

Fantastic chapter as always, Pamperdk. I'm really excited for the grandmother's participation and to see how she feels about everything that's been going on in her grandson's life. Heck, maybe he'll even start to really enjoy it! Can't wait for the next one. Take care.

• 3 weeks later...

Ansiously waiting next part!! Since really want to see his grandma reaction when she sees him with a diaper full for her rsrs ! Maybe she gonna have pampers big enough for him so he could be dressed an treated like his cousin ! Would be so cute seeing both wearing the same brand of diapers rsrs

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 30]

Chapter 30:

Both Mommy and Aunty Karen opened their separate doors and exited the car, leaving me and Jack alone in the backseat. “There are my girls!” a familiar voice rang out. I was still sunk into my seat, trying to hide my mess and shame and didn’t dare to look out the window, but I could hear some faint distinct chatter going on, before my side door suddenly swung open.

“OH MY GOD! What have happened here!?” Mom’s eyes damn near jumped out of her head as she opened the door and got a good look at the mess I had made of myself. “Oh, Honey! Your clothes are all ruined, what a mess you’ve made!” She stopped for a taking, sniffing the air a couple of times, as the reality of my situation really hit her- “And it doesn’t smell like its only on the outside you’ve made a messy.”

“What are you talking about, Susan? Let me have a loo-OH MY GOODNESS!” My face turned fire-red as my Grandmother Simone almost pushed my Mom out of the way and stuck her head through the open car door and spotted me in all my messy glory. “That’s a messy diaper boy, if I ever saw one. We need to get you cleaned up ASAP!” She quickly undid my seatbelt and pulled me out of the car. “Oh! And you even made a mess of Aunty Karen’s car seats! What a naughty MESSY baby you are.”

I stood on the gravel that littered the driveway leading up to Granny’s house. The last rays of the afternoon sun were shining down, as I heard the car trunk open. “Susan! Fetch me this once Nappybag and I’ll get him cleaned up.” Mommy soon came around the car, holding my diaper bag in one hand. “Oh Mother, I’m not so sure. Wouldn’t you rather have me do it?” She questioned, but was quickly cut off. “Nonsense! You two get the car unpacked and get Jackie inside. I’m perfectly capable of taking care of this naughty, messy, messy, MESSY diaper boy!” Granny quickly snatched the diaper bag out of Mom’s hand and with her other hand grabbed me tightly by the wrist and started dragging me towards the house. “Are you sure, Mother!?” Mom yelled across the driveway, as Granny already had me dragged halfway towards the house. “Just empty the car!” She yelled back, as we reached the front door and entered.

Granny Simone quickly dragged me through the house. Her and my late grandfather had done well for themselves, so this was a huge house almost on the verge of being a mansion. Grabbing an even tighter hold of my wrist, she walked with determined steps through the house, dragging me behind her as I fought to keep pace. The heavy lump in the back and the swollen state of my diaper, made it almost impossible to walk straight and I found myself waddling heavy, almost losing my balance and crashing onto my face several times, as Simone dragged me through the house.

Finally, we reached the bathroom, where she pushed the door wide open and thankfully released her tight grip from my poor bruised wrist. “These needs to go straight in the washer.” She exclaimed releasing the buttons on my shortalls making them drop to the floor, leaving me in only my onesie, bib and VERY used diaper. “You’ve made a terrible mess of yourself, young man. What a naughty boy.” She unzipped my diaperbag and started producing everything needed to clean me up, quickly unfolding the changing mat onto the cold tile floor. “Down you go!” It didn’t take more than a light push to send me off balance and make me fall backwards onto the changing mat, landing with a SPLAT on my diapered butt as I felt the mess inside splatter everywhere.  

With several quick “POPS” she soon had the crotch of my onesie unsnapped and pulled it over my head, tossing it aside leaving me sitting only in my soiled diaper. “Lay back!” she commanded placing her palm on my chest forcing me backwards onto the changing mat.

“Granny PLEASE! I can do it myself!” I pleaded, not really feeling comfortable with having a person I didn’t see that often and who I still felt rather awkward being around in my diapered state, see me completely naked and helpless.

“Nonsense! If you’re not even able to keep your pampers clean. Then you’re certainly not able to change them yourself and judging by the mess you’ve made of your nappy, you’re also in no position to argue your case. Now be quiet young man and let Granny do her job.” Her tone was rather harsh and commanding. Granny Simone was old school and expected to me heard and respected.

“But Granny, PLLEEEAAAASSEEEE!!!” Tears started forming in my eyes, as I pleaded one last time, only for a pacifier to be shoved in between my lips, shutting me up instantly. “HUSH NOW, BABY. No another word.” I heard the tapes of my diaper being ripped open and the front folded down, as the terrible stench of my mess hit the air. “My goodness! You really are, a messy, MESSY BABY!” My battle was lost and my humiliation complete, as Granny commented on my messy state and started getting me cleaned up, while I was left suckling on my dummy trying to keep myself calm and avoid having a complete mental breakdown.

“BUM UP!” She ordered as the soiled diaper was removed from underneath me and replaced with a fresh one. Granny made sure to go heavy on the babypowder covering my whole crotch before finally pulling the new diaper up between my legs and taping it tight around my waist covering up my “mandhood” if you could even call it that anymore. “All done.” She proclaimed, grabbing me by the hands and helping me back to my feet. “Now go see if your Mommy or Aunty need any help, while I get everything cleaned up.”

I looked at her for a few seconds. “Buft, Granny. Wha abo Clots!?” I managed to mumbled around the shield of my pacifier. “You’ve made such a mess of your pretty onesie and shorts, that they are no good. So until your Mom finds you something else to wear, you’ll have to make do without. Now go, see if your diaper butt, can help them if anything.”

Her strict tone made it clear that there was no arguing, I didn’t like the idea of walking around only wearing my diaper, but I also feared the consequences of arguing with Simone. In the short time since she arrived, she had made it very clear that in her house, she was the boss. Even Mom and Karen seemed to understand and respect that and in my current situation, it seemed like I had no choice but to do the same. So wearing only a fresh white diaper, I made my way out the bathroom and through the house, looking for Mom, Karen and Jack to offer my help.

I found all three of them in the living room, most of our bags scattered all around the floor. Karen had been quick to get some of Jack’s toys unpacked and he was now having a blast playing on the floor with his different cars and trucks. “Oh look, who’s wearing a fresh clean diapy!” Karen announced as I entered the room. “Look like Granny Simone still got that magic touch.” She continued. I slowly waddled my way across the room, approaching Mommy. “Mom…. Could you please find me some cloth to wear?” I mumbled around my dummy. “In a bit, Baby. I just need to get our stuff unpacked, you’re fine in just your diaper for now. Why don’t you go play with Jack, while me and Karen get everything unpacked and put away?” I had no fight left in me at the moment and simply accepted my fate, dropping to my knee’s before crawling across the floor to join Jack in driving the toys cars around and smashing them into each other.

While me and Jack got caught up in our game of car crash, the adult got busy putting all our bags away and getting everything unpacked, before sitting down with a cup of coffee to catch up and talk about how the trip down had gone.

Jack and me were having a great old time, making the toy cars race across the floor, trying to avoid each other, but sometimes purposely crashing into one another just for the fun of it. We were crawling all across the living room, both on our hands and knee’s diaper bums in the air, but Jack’s much less exposed than mine, as he was still wearing cloth, while my thick padding was completely unexposed for the whole world to see. Having chased Jack and his car all over the living room floor for an eternity I needed to catch my breath and let myself plop from my knees and onto my padded but and felt the unmistakable feeling of a soggy diaper squash beneath my weight. Upon looking down the diaper clearly appeared used and soggy, having changed from its fresh white color to a darker yellow. But I did not care, breathing heavily and feeling very dry in my mouth, I looked in the direction of Mommy. “Thirsty!” I mumbled around the shield of my dummy, trying to catch the attention of the adults.

“Mom! I’m Tirsti!” I tried yelling louder around the nipple of my dummy and this time got the attention of all three adult on the couch, who stopped their conversation mid-sentence and all turned their attention towards me and Jack on the floor. “Hold your horses Mr. Potty pants, I’ll go grab you some nice cold juicy” Aunty Karen reacted swiftly to my yelling, getting off the couch and headed for the kitchen. “Oh my goodness. He’s already gone potty again!” Granny remarked as she spotted the dark yellow diaper between my thighs. “Not to worry, Mother.” Mom remarked getting off the couch and walking towards me, before squatting down and poking the front of my diaper with two fingers. “His nappies are for heavy wetting, this one can take a lot more before he needs a change.” She stood back up and headed back to the couch. “As long as you are sure. Can’t having him leaking all over my floor or furniture.” Granny remarked before taking a zip of her coffee.

Karen soon returned from the kitchen with a baba for Jack in one hand and a sippy cup for me in the other. Jack was quick to grab a firm hold of his bottle with both hands, as Karen handed it to him, placing his lips around the nipple and sucking away at the sweet juice. I too felt rather dehydrated and wasted no time, almost ripping the cup from Karen’s hands and showing the spout into my mouth, throwing my head back in the process to drain as much juice as possible in one big gulp.

Of course this was bound to go wrong, as the juice exited the nozzle faster than I could swallow and soon my mouth was overflowing with the sugary sweet nectar and started drippling down my checks and onto my bare naked chest. “OH NO YOU DON’T!” The cup was suddenly ripped from my grasp, as Granny swooped in with a wet wipe, stopping the juice from spilling from between my lips and onto the floor. “You sure are a messy boy!” She removed the cup from my hands and continued to wipe my chest and face. “Susan, go grab a bib for this one.” Granny commanded and Mom obeyed without question, quickly exiting the room and returning with a bib in hand, that she handed to Granny who expertly tied in tight around my neck partially covering my naked chest.

She held the cup up in the air. “You managed to drink or should I say spill almost half of it, you naughty boy. Please be careful and try to take after your cousin Jack. Look he hasn’t spilled a drop yet!” She gestured towards Jack, who was happily sucking away at his bottle, not giving us a second thought. “Yeah, but, but he also got a bottle. That’s much easier.” I argued, while reaching out trying to snatch the bottle from Grannies hands. “Maybe you two should trade, seeing you seem to have a harder time, than your cousin.” She answered back, right before I managed to snatch the cup from her hand, letting out a loud “NO!” in the process.

Annoyed by Grannies comments, I aggressively once again placed the nozzle between my lips and started gulping down the remaining juice, of course to the same result luckily this time my bib was there to catch the spillage, as I downed the last drops of sweet nectar.

“All gone.” Granny announced once again taking the cup away, before using the bib to wipe the droplets from my cheeks and jaw. Jack had also managed to finish his drink, as Granny got up from her knees and took both our cups back to the kitchen. It didn’t take long for Jack and I to get back into our game of car racing and soon we found ourselves back on our imaginary racetrack, as the cars flew across the living-room floor.

Dinner that night went without much fuzz. Jack was fed while sitting on Karen’s knee at the dining table, while I luckily was allowed my own chair, as Mom fed me the same unknown mush that Jack was also being fed right next to me. Granny didn’t say much during the whole dinner, sitting across from us at the table she simply stayed silent, taking small bites of food, while staring at both Mommy and Aunty Karen as they played racecar, airplane and cargo ship with our plastic spoons, trying to make as much mush as possible land and stay in our mouths, which of course was easier said than done. 

When the jars of babyfood were empty, I decided that in the battle of keeping yourself clean during dinner, tonight me and Jack had fought to a draw. Both of faces, fingers and bibs were splattered with sticky mush, which our Mommies soon had cleaned up using several wipes. As the last chunks of food was wiped from my jaw I locked eyes with Granny at the other side of the table. Her stare was firm, but somehow caring.

After dinner we were allowed some more playtime, while the adult watched TV until Mom announced that it was time for beddy-bye, proclaiming both her and Karen were tired from the long ride so they would also be heading to bed early today.

We all retreated towards the bedrooms, as Granny led the way down the hallway. Reaching one door she pushed it open proclaiming this to belong to Jack and Karen. All their stuff were scattered around the room, which was mostly occupied by a large queen-size bed. At the end of the bed Jack’s travel bed had been unfolded and placed.

They said their goodnight and headed inside closing the door behind them, as Granny led me and Mom to our room. My confusion were obvious as Granny announced that this was “our room” as she pushed open the next door, revealing a similar bedroom with all our belongings inside, but once again with only one queen-size bed.

“But? BUT, where will I be sleeping!?” I questioned loudly.

“You’ll be cuddling with me tonight, Honey. Granny only got to bedrooms, so we’ll share.”

“But, but.” I couldn’t come up with anything at the moment and I soon found myself dragged into the bedroom, as Granny and Mommy said their goodnight and the door were closed behind me.

Mom soon had my changing mat spread out on the bed. As she started unpacking her tools from my diaperbag, I desperately tried coming up with some argument for why I shouldn’t be sharing a bed with my Mommy for the night. I was an adult for god sake!

“Mommy, can’t I just sleep on the floor. We can’t sleep together, there is no room. I’m too old for this. We can’t fit!” My pleads went for deaf ears, as I was guided down onto the changing mat and my soaking wet diaper ripped open. “Don’t get fuzzy now baby.” She quickly placed a pacifier between my lips silencing me, while she finished putting a fresh new diaper around my waist. Afterwards a clean babyblue onesie was pulled over my head and snapped tightly between my thighs.

“Okay, baby. Mommy is going to get you tucked in and then changed herself.” She removed the changing mat from the bed and pulled the sheets away, directing me to lay down and she tucked me in tight, wrapping she sheets around my body almost locking me in place with my arms under the sheets.

I continue to suckle away at my dummy having accepted my fate, as she placed a light kiss on my forehead, before walking across the room and started to undress. I didn’t have any intention of seeing my Mommy. Uhm Mother!? Seminude so I simply tried staring into the empty ceiling, but finding myself missing my mobile to focus on and distract me. I couldn’t avoid catching small glimpses of Mommy in her bra and panties, before she slipped a white silk nightdress over her head and made her way back to the bed.

She slowly crawled under her own blankets and carefully scooted closer to me, placing one arm under my head and gently drew my head into her bosom. As I suckled away at my dummy, she started rocking back and forth carefully, while turning off the nightlight with her other hand. Laying there in complete darkness, I could feel Mommy rocking back and forth really slowly, as my ear were pressed against her chest and I could her the slow beat of her heart.

My eyes started getting heavy, as Mommy started humming a sweet lullaby. Almost to the beat of her heart. My eyes closed, my mind went blurry and soon everything went blank.     

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

My god I love this story, please tell me we’re not going to have to wait this long for the next chapter ?

Truly awesome work, I love where this is going and can only hope it goes where I think it’s going. The fact his mother sees him as such a baby that she feels comfortable undressing around him? -Chef’s kiss - Absolutely wonderful!

34 minutes ago, Secretstash said:

My god I love this story, please tell me we’re not going to have to wait this long for the next chapter ?

Truly awesome work, I love where this is going and can only hope it goes where I think it’s going. The fact his mother sees him as such a baby that she feels comfortable undressing around him? -Chef’s kiss - Absolutely wonderful!

I don't expect you'll have to wait this long for the next update ?
I've been making some major changes in my life since the last update was posted, this includes a new job and new apartment across the country, which I'll be settling into at the beginning of the new year.
My new job should put a lot less pressure on my and allow me to get back to things I enjoy, such as writing this story so hopefully I'll be able to continue and maybe finish the story 2022.

Thank you for your interest and thoughts. ?

Out of curiosity, where do you think "it is going"?? ?

• Like 2
  • Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 50]