LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 50]

Chapter 25:

The sound of a switch, followed by bright light and loud rattling of the curtains being drawn aside ripped me out of my deep slumber, as I slowly opened my eyes, trying to rub the sleep away with my palms. “Mom? What, what time is it?” I mumbled, trying to come to my senses and adjust my eyes to the bright lights. “It’s morning, Honey. Time to get up, we got a busy day ahead of us.” As my eyes finally adjusted and my vision un-blurred I could see Mom was already busy going through my closet, picking out an outfit for the day. “Come on, Baby. Time to get up.” Ripping my covers aside, she guided me out of bed and onto the changing table, wasting little time unbuttoning my onesie and getting the process of changing my soaked nighttime diaper.

The tapes where quickly ripped open and by bare skin exposed to the cool air, before several wipes were drawn across my hairless crotch and a thick layer of lotion applied, followed by a snowstorm of white baby powder.  Everything was going so fast, I was still partly groggy having not really been given a chance to properly wake up, as I felt a fresh diaper being slid under my bottom and pulled in place between my legs, before I once again heard the sound of the tapes being put firmly in place and my diaper closed snuggly around my waist. “Up,Up.” Mom cheerfully instructed, taking my wrist and guiding me to a sitting position on the table. “Arms up.” I did as instructed, as a bright blue onesie was pulling over my head and my arms guided through the sleeves, before being pulled up between my thigs and snapped shut over my diaper.

Next came a pair of denim shortalls which was securely snapped in place across my chest and last a pair of white socks, with big yellow, friendly smileys all over them and I was ready for yet another day. Of what I still did not know.

“Come on, we gotta get you fed.” Mom commanded already turning to leave the room, as I managed to wipe the remaining sleep from my eyes and jumped off the table to follow her.

As I entered the kitchen my bowl of oatmeal and accompanying glass of milk had already been placed at my seat at the table and I waddled over to take my usual spot. Mom quickly appeared behind me and tied the now mandatory bib around my neck, leaving me already to dig into my breakfast. As I went to pick up my spoon, Mom suddenly pulled up a chair next to me and took a seat. “Ah,Ah. Wait a second, let me.” She quickly snatched the spoon out of my hands and dug into the bowl of oats. “Mom, what are yo-.“ The first spoonful of mushy oats entered my mouth, cutting me off mid-sentence.

“That’s a good boy, here comes another one.” She already had the spoon loaded again, as I was desperately chewing away, trying to dispose of the first mouthful or runny oats. It didn’t manage to swallow all of it, before another mouthful hit me, resulting of part of it escaping between my lips and dropping onto my bib. “Baby, please don’t make a mess.” She instructed, already digging into the bowl once again.

I had to figure out what was going on and why Mom had suddenly taking to force feeding me my breakfast, I had to get a word in, I had to stop her before the next mouthful of oats would silence me once again. I reached out and with nothing else to grab, simply grabbed and closed my whole palm around the concave of the spoon, squishing the oatmeal in my hands and out between my fingers.

“Oh honey, No, no!” She burst out, grabbing my wrist with her free hand, removing the spoon from my grasp, before getting out of her seat. I looked at the oatmeal covered palm of my hand and quickly ran my tongue across it, trying to lick everything of, resulting in even more splattering onto my bib and some sticking to my cheeks and jaw.

Mom returned with a wet wipe and once again grabbed my hand, cleaning the remaining bits of oats off. “Mom, why are you feeding me like this. I’m perfectly fine eating on my own?” I questioned, as she once again sat down, picking up the spoon. “I know, honey. And you’re doing a very good job of eating on your own. But we don’t have time today for you to make a mess of yourself like yesterday. Mommy, don’t have time to give you a bath after eating, so for now, we’ll do it like this.” Another spoonful was locked and loaded, approaching my mouth. “Why are we in a hurry, Mommy?” I just managed to get my question out, before she once again unloaded the spoon into my mouth.

Putting the spoon down for a moment, she reached for and handed me my glass, first putting one of my palms around it and next the other, instructing me to cup the glass between both palms, while putting it to my lips to take two huge gulps of milk.

Gently taking the glass out of my hands, she scooped another spoonful of mush into my mouth. “You’re going to Auntie Karen’s today, Baby. I got some work stuff and such I need to take care of, so you’ll be spending the day with Karen and Cousin Jack. And I’m sure they are waiting for us, so please eat up.”

Her announcement brought a slight smile to my face, as another round of goo entered my mouth. It would be fun spending the day with Karen and Jack, maybe Uncle Rob would even be there. But I couldn’t help but feel, that she was sending me to Auntie’s to make sure, that I was looked after while she was out. I didn’t need to be looked after, I was fine on my own, if only for a few hours at least.

I managed to slobber down the last portion of oats, washing it down with two big gulps of milk, making sure to keep the glass firmly between both palms of my hands. Mom used the bib to wipe the remaining bits of pieces from around my mouth and cheeks, before sending me on my way to go watch some TV, while she got herself ready and everything packed.

I plopped myself down in front of the big screen and quickly got sucked into the morning cartoons, only faintly hearing and noticing Mom moving around the house, trying to get herself ready, while also remembering to get everything that I would need for my stay at Karen’s ready and packed.

“Time to go, Honey!” Mom’s voice echoed from the entrance and through the house, prompting me get off of my blanket on the floor and go meet. I started waddling towards the kitchen heading for the front door, but quickly became aware of a slight rumbling from the lower part of my gut and bowels. I only just managed to walk through the door and into the kitchen, before my bowels completely emptied themselves into the back of my diaper, allowing a warm, soft mush to spread all over the back and in between my thighs. But despite the load in my nappy, I continued my waddle to meet mom at the front door. I found her on one knee, having untied my shoes, motioning for me to step into them, which I happily did. As her nose passed by my crotch and diaper, she stopped for a second, drawing a deep breath through her nose. “What is tha-?“ Her eyes slowly raised, as our stares met. “Oh, Honey. You didn’t.”

“I’m poppy, Mommy!” I happily announced with a wide smile across my face. “Oh, Baby. Couldn’t you have gone messy, before-. “She let out a sigh, before proceeding to tie the laces of my shoes. “We don’t have time. We’ll have to take care of it, when we get to your Auntie’s.” The thought of staying in a messy diaper for the whole ride to Karen’s didn’t exactly sit well with me, as my smile quickly faded. “But.” I was taken by the hand and lead out the door, which slammed behind us. Mom had already everything packed away in the car, as she lead me around the side and opened the back door guiding me in. The warm mush inside my diaper splattered around my bum, as I sat down in the back seat, where I once again pleaded my case. “But, Mom. I’m all messy!” I damn near cried out, with a slight lisp. She already had my seatbelt securely strapped in place, as she reached down into my diaper bag which was conveniently placed at my feet on the car floor.

Producing a pacifier, she quickly popped it between my lips, silencing my pleads for a change out of my messy situation. “Hush, now baby. You’re Auntie is waiting for us, we’ll get you all nice and clean when we get there. Then you can play with your cousin afterwards.” She gave my cheek a gentle stroke, before slamming the door shut and soon we were on our way.

As I allowed my gums and lips to suck on the rubber nipple, I slowly started to calm down, coming to terms with my current situation. The drive to Karen’s seemed longer than normal, the mess inside my diaper slowly started to cool and stick to every inch of skin that it came in contact with. A periodic stream of urine released into my diaper, helped keep me a bit more comfortable, but it was hard to ignore the mush inside my diaper, which was turning colder and more uncomfortable by the minute. A single tear managed to escape my right eye and roll down my cheek, as I continued to suckle away at my trusty comforter and stare out of the window, watching the car, houses and trees pass by.

As the car finally came to a stop, Mom was quick to swoop out of the driver’s seat and swing my door open, leaning in to unbuckle my seatbelt. “Whew! Oh, Baby. You really need a change, you’re a smelly, SMELLY boy.” She motioned for me to jump out the car, as she grabbed the diaper bag from the floor and swung it over her shoulder, as we headed for the front door of Karen’s house.

Mom didn’t bother to knock, instead just opting to push the door open and lead me into the entrance hall. “Its just us, Sis!” She proclaimed into the open, having already dropped the diaper bag on the floor and in the middle of untying my shoes. Karen soon entered through an open door, leading to the living room. “Oh hi you two, nice to see you.” Mom finished removing my shoes, quickly kicking her own off. “Sorry to rush, but is there somewhere I can change this one. Someone decided to make his morning messies in all new diaper, just before we left.” I stared into the floor with embarrassment, not wanting to catch eye contact with Karen. “Oh, did someone make a big messy?” Karen chuckled. “I wonder who that could have been.” She slowly approached me, kneeling down right in front of me, forcing me to make eye contact with her. “Was it you, Patrick. Did you make a big messy, in your diapi?” The question was clearly rhetorical and in a teasing manner. “You can change him in the nursery, Jack is in the living room, so he won’t be in your way.” She informed Mom, who wasted little time grabbing the diaper bag in one hand and using the other to grab me by the wrist and guide me through the house and towards Jack’s nursery.

Jacks nursery was kind of cool. The walls were painted plain white, but had all these different kind of cartoon planes flying all across the walls and the ceiling. He had a cool changing table just like mine, only in a light blue color and with a cool airplane mobile hanging over it, that he could play and look at, while getting his diaper changed. His crib were all white, white blue sheets that continued the airplane theme and filled to the brim with plushies and stuffed animals. The floor was covered in a soft carpet, while in the corner a huge lazyboy chair was sitting tucked away. The room was kind of a mess, with Jack’s toys, stuffies, rattles and whatnot scattered all over the floor, but Mom managed to find an open space and soon had my changing mat pulled out of the diaper bag and spread out across the carpet.

The snaps around the crotch of my shortall sure came in handy, as Mom soon had me laid out on the changing mat and both my shortalls and onesie opened, as she started the process of peeling off my messy diaper, using several wipes to clean me up, making sure to apply a generous amount of powder, before placing a fresh new diaper under my butt and fastening it around my waist, as my onesie and shortalls was once again snapped closed.

She disposed of the used diaper in the pail, before packing everything away. “My goodness. Good thing we didn’t leave that mess for poor Karen, that had to be worse than anything Jack have ever done.” She chuckled to herself, as we made our way out the nursery and back through the house to meetup with Karen. “Here we go, he’s all clean and all set for his playdate.” She proceeded to hand Karen the diaper bag. “Everything should be in here. I think I remembered to pack everything.” She quickly leaned in giving me a tight hug. “Be a good boy for Karen and I’ll see you later.” As she made her way towards the door, Karen stepped behind me and placed a hand on my shoulder. “We’ll be fine. You go take care of what you need to take care of. We’ll be right here waiting.” Mom gave Karen a quick smile, before exiting and slamming the door behind her.

“Let’s go say high to your cousin.” Karen’s hand was still placed on my shoulder, as she proceeded to lead me towards the living room.

In the living room I quickly spotted Jack at the far end of the room, sitting in his playpen almost buried in a ocean of stuffed animals, brightly colored toys and with a very familiar pink haired lady blasting out of the TV. He was only wearing an all-white onesie with farm animals and a very noticeable diaper bulk. The living room was rather tight and need compared to Jack’s nursery, as I all the toys seemed to be packed away in the playpen, with my cousin. As I was surveying the room, I felt Karen hand brush across my chest and soon heard my shortalls drop to the floor, as I looked up at her rather confused. “You won’t be needing them right now. Its awfully warm today. You and Jackie will be fine in your cute little onesies.

“In our one-“ I quickly realized that without my shortalls, I was left in only my onesie and with a diaper bulk, that did everything to rival the one Jack was sporting, if not even bigger and more noticeable. My cheeks burned red as I realized the situation I was in.  

“No need to be shy, Honey. I don’t mind and it’s a lot more comfortable for you.” She once again placed her hand on my back and started leading me towards the playpen and Jack. “Now, why don’t you hop in and I’ll go fix the two of you something to drink.” Once again my eyes shot open, as I looked at her with a perplexed stare. “Hop in? What do yo-?” We reached the playpen, where Jack finally spotted us, looking up with a big smile. “In the playpen, Honey. I know it may seem weird. But last time you were here, you wet all over the couch and your Mom’s been telling me, that you’ve been having leaks from time to time. The playpen is made for it, that way you don’t have to worry about ruining the furniture or rug and You and Jack will also be able to play much better together. Doesn’t that sound nice.” She gave me a big smile, as I took a second to assess the situation, staring down at the playpen and all the toys inside. I gave her a small nod, before stepping over the edge of the playpen and letting my diaper butt plop down onto the soft padding. “Don’t you two look cute. Now play nice and I’ll fix you something to drink.” Karen turned and made her way out the room, leaving me and Jack alone in the playpen.

Jack only bothered to look at me for a few seconds, before his attention shifted back to a particular stuffed rabbit, that he held firmly in his palm and bounced up and down on the mat to his own amusement. I didn’t exactly find the whole scenario that amusing. Not only had I just been instructed to spent my time in a playpen to avoid leaking on any expensive furniture, but I had also been partially undressed by my Auntie, resulting in me being left in almost the exact same outfit, as my baby cousin who I was also forced to share the limit space in the playpen with. It was rather degrading and I felt a tad bit humiliated by the whole situation. Luckily a new episode about the Pink haired lady and her farm animals seemed to have just started on the television and the soft foam flooring of the playpen did feel rather nice to sit, if not even lay on. I managed to move some stuffed animals around, making a bit more room for myself and placing some of them behind me to lean against, allowing me to eventually lean back and focus my attention on the TV and try to enjoy the show.

I’m not sure if the show was too complex for Jack or he simply didn’t share the same love for the pink haired lady as I did, but it didn’t take long before he started bouncing the stuffed animal on my chest, first rather soft, but soon it bouncing turned more into a slamming motion, as he tried to drive my attention away from the screen. It soon became hard to ignore, as I snatched the stuffed toy out of his hand. “Jackie, no. Please stop.” He just looked at me with a blank stare, before bursting into laughter, while bouncing up and down on his diapered butt. “What is even so fun about this damn thi-?” I inspected the stuffed rabbit in my palm, taking a second to stare into its big blank eyes and noticing it wide smile, with its two front teeth sticking out. “ha, yeah I guess it does look kind of funny.” I started moving it from side to side in the air. “Oh Mr. Bunny. Mr. Bunny Rabbit. Look at your big teeth, big ears. Oh and your HUGE feet. I’m sure you can just. Bounce all around.” I soon found myself mimicking the same actions that Jack had been performing earlier, bouncing the stuffed animal up and down on the playmat. “I’m just bouncing, bouncing, jumping all around. I’m a big bouncing, jumping, hopping, no stopping, bouncing, hopping, BUNNY RABBIT!”

I didn’t even notice myself singing out my self-made rhyme out loud, as I continued to bounce the rabbit all around the playpen, to the amusement of Jack, who had burst into an uncontrollable laughter. “Sounds like someone is having fun.” I hadn’t even noticed caring returning or how long she had been gone, as I she stood leaning over the playpen with a huge smile on her face. “Are you enjoying, playdate with Cousin Pat!” she asked Jack in a playful manner, as he simply continued to laugh away.  “You two having fun?” This time her question was directed at me. “I guess.” I mumbled back, while staring at the playmat, not wanting to admit that I had actually enjoyed myself, while being stuck in the playpen, with nothing to play with than a stuffed rabbit.

“Well, it certainly sounded like you were having fun.” She chuckled. “All that laughing and singing, must have may you both VERY thirsty. I’m just going to help Jack with his bottle, he’s getting the hang of it, but just need a bit of help. And I brought this for you.”  She happily handed me a light blue sippy cup decorated with all sorts of different baby animals, one of them I noticed were a bunny closely resembling the one I just played around with and which I were still holding firmly in the palm of my hand. My eyes glared over the childish cup and the spout on top. “Aunty, I can use a glass, I don’t nee-“ She took my hand and placed on one side of the cup. “I know, I know. But your Mom told me, you made a real mess of yourself the other day and I noticed she didn’t pack spare clothes for you, so this is just in case. Now please, both hands, Honey.” My body reacted to her command on instinct, dropping the bunny and placing both my palms around the cup, making sure to get a firm hold before Karen let go. “Good boy. Now drink up, while I help Jack.”

I watched as she sat down and handed Jack a bottle, helping him to hold it and guide the nipple into his mouth. After a few suckles his muscle memory took over and he planted both hands firmly on each side of the bottle and managed to hold it by himself. “Good job, Baby!” Karen exclaimed loudly, as I continued to stare at the two of them. “Yeah, he can hold and suck his bottle all by himself. At least I don’t need to suck from a bottle or help holding it. I’m going to prove that I’m perfectly fine doing it all on my own. The accident in the car wasn’t my fault.” Thoughts raced through my head, as I lifted the cup to my face, wanting to prove to everyone that I was perfectly able to drink on my own without making a mess, I gently placed my lips around the spout and tilted my head backwards, as I felt the cold sweet juice make its way into my mouth and down my dry throat.

Drinking from the spout of the sippy cup demanding a mix of tilting and a slight sucking motion, but from all my experience sucking my dummy, I had that down perfectly and soon emptied the cup completely, pulling it away from my lips and sitting it down on the playmat. Looking over I saw Jack was only halfway done downing his bottle. “Victory.” I gave myself a quick fistbump before quickly looking around and finding MY stuffed rabbit to hold while returning to watch TV, waiting for Jack to finish his bottle so we could continue playing.

Jack did eventually finish his bottle and Karen left us alone again to go do some cleaning or whatever boring grownup stuff she had to do. Soon me and Jack was back to playing again, this time including several of his stuffed animals and slamming all around the playpen. My bunny rabbit was desperately trying to fight off all the different animals that Jack was finding and throwing at it. Bunny rabbit had to bounce, jump and hop all around the playpen to avoid getting hit. Bouncing off Jack’s head made him laugh out loud, bouncing off the edge of the playpen was very risky because falling out of the playpen would mean certain defeat.

Stuffed animals were flying all around, but in the end Bunny Rabbit stood tall, the victor of this epic playpen battle royal! I tried coming up with a new game to entertain Jack (and myself?) when Karen returned once more. “Okay you two, time for din din.” She bent over the railing and scooped Jack onto her shoulder. “But we were just playing!” I blurted out. “You can play afterwards. Now it’s time for lunch. Come along now or you can do like Bunny Rabbit and Bounce, Jump and Hop along.” She finished with a light chuckle, as I let out a sigh and slowly got to my feet, stepping out of the playpen and following behind her and Jack to the kitchen.

In the kitchen the first thing I stopped was Jack’s AWESOME light blue highchair at the end of the kitchen table. It somehow continued the theme was his nursery and was painted like a plane, it even had small wings sticking out on each side from the seat and the tray where Jack’s food would sit, had a small rotter that he could play with. As I awed in amazement, Karen soon had Jack seated and strapped into his “pilot seat”. “Come sit, Patty.” She motioned for me to take a seat next to Jack, which I did while continuing to marvel in amazement at Jack’s “fight plane”. Karen returned to the table, putting down a bottle in front of Jack and MY sippy cup in front of me, both of them having been refilled for lunch. Afterwards she took a seat in front of us, placing several glass jars on the table, but barely managed to sit down before she shot back to her feet. “Oh, I almost forgot!” She quickly left the room and soon returned first walking up behind Jack in his highchair and placing a bib around his neck, before sneaking up behind me and doing the exact same thing. Looking at Jack his bib read in huge letter “THIS COULD GET MESSY”, while looking down at my own I was able to make out the words “FOOD GO HERE”.

Karen returned to her seat and started opening the different glass jars. “I’m sorry, Patty. I don’t have time to make the same food for you as your Mommy. But I’m sure this is just as good.” She smiled opening the last jaw and emptying all of them into a baby blue plastic bowl. I hadn’t noticed until then, that I did have a spoon or a bowl. I had only been given my sippy cup. “Aunty Karen, I don’t have a spoon.”

She dug a spoon into the plastic bowl, scooping out a huge spoonful of dark yellow mush. “Oh don’t worry, Patty. I’m perfectly able to feed both of you as once. Here comes the airplane!” She playfully made the spoon fly towards Jack, who happily opened his mouth, letting her empty the entire spoon. Her answer didn’t fully register with them, as I watched Jack slobber away, several drops of mush escaping his mouth and splattering onto the tray and his bib. As my eyes returned to Karen she had already loaded another spoon and had her eyes locked on me. “What can we do here..? Oh I know! Open up for the race car, open the garage!” She made a loud engine noise, while moving the spoon towards my mouth. Not knowing what to do or say, I simply parted my lips and let the “race car” enter the “garage” and got a mouthful of sweet fruit mush as a reward.

I didn’t taste that bad and I managed to swallow it all without spilling. “Another victory” I thought noticing that Jack had already made a small mess of his bib, as he received another spoonful. I managed to keep clean and stay ahead of Jack in our little competition that I was sure we had going. But then Karen swerved me, as she made the “car” take a sharp right turn before entering the “garage” resulting in it coming in crocket and almost missing the target completely, splattering food all around my mouth, down my jaw and onto my bib. “Oh,Ooohhh. Look what a terrible car crash!” She laughed out loud. I tried using my palms to wipe the food from my face, but only managed to splatter the sticky substance even more around and making a mess of my hands in the process.

Several car crashes and wrecks took place before lunch was done and in the end, me and Jack looked one and the same. Him as if his plane at gone down and me as if I had been involved not just one, but several car wrecks. Karen used our bibs and several wipes to get us both cleaned up, before carrying Jack back to the playpen, with me following closely behind, eager to get back to playing.

Feeling rather full and tired from lunch, our games slowed down and instead we both found ourselves being sucked into the TV where the pink haired lady was busy trying to keep all here sheep in line, while trying to figure out which one didn’t fit in. In reality it wasn’t that hard and I was wondering why she was having such a hard time, you only had to count the sheep as they jumped the fence one by one.

“One sheep jumped, it was white. Another white, so that’s two. Another white sheep jumped, that makes three. Here comes another black sheep, that four sheep. Here comes the white one, so that’s two…No time out. Okay starting over. One white sheep jumps. Followed by one white, so two. Here comes the black, so three sheep. AND heeerrreee comes number four, which means the next got to be….Number…..FIVE! YES FIVE! Five white sheep.” I had managed to solve the puzzle and felt rather proud of myself, I’m sure Jack hadn’t been able to keep up, as we were just staring at the screen in silence.

“Okay, KIDS! Now which sheep was not like the other!?” The pink haired lady asked the audience. My eyes shot open. “Which one. Were they not the same, she had five sheep right? Did I miss something? Wait, go again!” My eyes and mind was laser focused on the action going on, on screen and I didn’t notice Karen entering the room and scooping Jack out of the playpen. “OKAY. Time for someone to take a short nap and…PHHHHEEEEFFF!!! Have his messy, messy, messy nappy changed. You’re a messy boy are you! Pat do you need a change too?” I barely noticed her presence or question, I was focused on finding the right sheep and simply shook my head, signaling “no”.

Karen left with Jack to get him changed and put down for his nap and thank god for that, I didn’t need any distractions, I had to find that god damn sheep. Luckily the sheep made several more jumps over the fence and I finally managed to spot the black wool of the rouge sheep, as I pounded my fist in the air in victory.

“Oh, Pat. I forgot to ask, did you want anymore to dri-Oh PAT, what happened!?” Karen had returned to the living room as I was busy finding the damn out of place sheep and her voice now echoed through the room, as she approached me in the playpen. I looked up at her with a confused stare, before shifting my gaze down, only to realize that I was sitting in a small puddle of my own urine. “Why didn’t you say anything; didn’t I ask you?” She seemed rather upset or maybe disappointed. “I-I-I.” I found myself unable to utter a word, as I just sat there in a puddle of my own urine, feeling tears starting to form in the corner of my eyes. She got down on her knee’s outside of the playpen, getting to my height. “Oh, look at that leaky diaper and look at your pretty onesie, it’s all soaked. Didn’t you notice, Sweetie. Didn’t you notice your diapie leaking?” I couldn’t get myself to answer, simply feeling tears rolling down my cheeks. “Its okay sweetie, I shouldn’t have expected that, its Aunties fault.” She wiped one tear away from my cheek, but another soon took its place. “Its okay, Baby. Its okay, we’ll get you cleaned up.” She guided me to my feet, helping me to step over the edge of the playpen and wrapped her arms around me, as we slowly made our way out the living room heading straight for Jack’s nursery.

“Just wait a second, Honey.” She had me standing in the middle of the nursery in my soaked onesie and leaky diaper, as she scrambled to my diaper bag and get the changing mat put out onto the floor. “Its alright, Baby. Its okay.” She slowly had me lay down and soon had my onesie unbuttoned and pulled over my head and disposed of. “Lookie, Lookie, see what Auntie has here, see what Mommy packed for you.” I stared up at her with teary eye to see her holding one of my trusty pacifiers in her hand. “Here you go, this will make it all better.” I gladly accepted the dummy, as she placed it between my lips as I started suckling away. I heard the tapes of my diaper being ripped open, feeling so embarrassed, having my Aunt see me butt naked and have her change me out of a leaky diaper and into a fresh one. I turned my head away, not wanting to make eye contact as she got busy wiping me down. Only then did I notice Jack in his crib, laying completely motionless, but clearly awake with wide eyes, staring directly at me, as his dummy bobbed up and down in his mouth, just like mine did. Our eyes were locked on each other through the whole process, as I felt a fresh diaper being slipped under my bottom and felt the soft sensation of baby powder raining down upon my bare skin. Finally, I felt the diaper being pulled up between my legs, covering me back up as the tapes were put in place. “See, all nice and clean. No damage done.” I finally go the courage to look at Karen, who just stared down at me with a soft smile. “You wait right here for a second.” She got off the floor, taking my soiled diaper and onesie with her. I turned my head again to once again see Jack lying motionless in his crib, just staring at me.

Karen soon returned to the nursery. “Okay, Honey here we go. Up, up.” She grabbed both my hands and helped me stand up from the changing mat. “Follow me, Sweetie.” She started leading me out the nursery. “What about cloth!!?” I managed to utter from underneath my dummy. “I’m sorry, Sweetie. Your Mommy didn’t pack any spare and you can’t sit around in that wet onesie. You’ll be fine in your diapie for now.” Reluctantly I followed her back to the living room, where she had already cleaned up after my mess in the playpen and had now filled it with a few pillows and a large blanket. “Think you could need a nap, after such a nasty accident.” I followed her to the pen and stepped over the edge, where she guided me down and helped me get comfortable, pulling the blanket over my naked diapered body. “Don’t worry, Baby. Accidents like that happen. It’s happened to Jack plenty of time, no need to be upset.” She ran her hands through my hair a couple of times. “Try to get some rest, everything will be fine when you wake up.” She got up and left the living room, leaving me alone in the playpen, where I continued to suckle away on my dummy, shifting around trying to get comfortable and get control of my emotions. I was feeling embarrassed, upset, defeated. My head was spinning and despite not having a lot of room inside the playpen, I actually found myself drifting off and soon went to sleep.

• Like 12
  • Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 25]

Oh Pat is becoming more toddler like now playing with toys while singing and laughing not knowing he is doing it out loud and loudly at that then he is so hyperfocused on the show that he doesn't listen to his Auntie just answering her so he can get back to his show
I have to say that show really messes with him things that he would normally be able to do and understand just gets lost on him while watching it like the ability to count and spot differences that should come easy for an adult I wonder if he puts himself into a toddler like state of mind so that he doesn't get bored so easily while watching the show

Look forward to seeing more of his adventure with his aunt and cousin, I find it amusing that Pat is in competition with his cousin at little tasks though it is only in his mind given little jack couldn't care less about that and is just living his toddler life though I guess Pat lost in the end given his diaper leaked though I guess his aunt is correct it was her fault for not checking him but it is still a victory to Jack given he didn't leak in his diaper

With his mother and aunt treating him more like a toddler I guess he would start acting like one I like how he says that his aunt was doing boring grown up stuff like he doesn't even consider himself a adult anymore even when he is when he would have probably said that she was doing boring chores or even boring housework before he is identifying himself as younger now probably because he is treated as such or just doesn't feel like he deserves to be one since he is wearing a nappy

Wonderful chapter I think patti is now officially a toddler in his family eyes! And I think someone gonna be in a nice highchair very soon since I sensed his jealousy wen he see jack highchair rsrs ! And his competition is hilarious hahahah ! Now I am ansious to see what gonna happen next maybe a nice outing to the mall with aunt and mommy or we gonna see the trip to granny 

ps would be interesting to see a diaper change competition between his mommy and his aunt to see who can change faster her baby rsrs

53 minutes ago, Pierry Louys said:

Wonderful chapter I think patti is now officially a toddler in his family eyes! And I think someone gonna be in a nice highchair very soon since I sensed his jealousy wen he see jack highchair rsrs ! And his competition is hilarious hahahah ! Now I am ansious to see what gonna happen next maybe a nice outing to the mall with aunt and mommy or we gonna see the trip to granny 

Yeah I gotta agree with you there Pierry and with the highchair I can see Pat having a highchair with a steering wheel that has a horn so he can beep it or should i say squeak it and wheels at the side he could play with to keep his hands busy while being fed by mommy and keeping to the theme of his room

I can also see Pat getting his own toys to play with soon especially when Auntie tells his mommy about him playing with the toys and stuffed animals and also getting a playpen of his own one he cannot get out of on his own like he can with Jack's so he cannot wonder off and get up to mischief

4 hours ago, Diapeered said:

Yeah I gotta agree with you there Pierry and with the highchair I can see Pat having a highchair with a steering wheel that has a horn so he can beep it or should i say squeak it and wheels at the side he could play with to keep his hands busy while being fed by mommy and keeping to the theme of his room

I can also see Pat getting his own toys to play with soon especially when Auntie tells his mommy about him playing with the toys and stuffed animals and also getting a playpen of his own one he cannot get out of on his own like he can with Jack's so he cannot wonder off and get up to mischief

Me too.  Playpens and toys and a screen showing their favorite shows makes for happy happy babies :)

Ansiosa to see next chapter since I want to know three things 

how pat gonna react when his uncle see him only in a diaper , or if he uncle decides to change his diaper 

if pat gonna still act like a toddler when he wake up or he gonna try act more grown up 

and more importantly when his mommy shows up he gonna run to her to hug her just like a toddler in only a diaper wanting cuddles saying how much he missed her ! This definitely I curious to see !

I hope you post soon the next chapter !! Since always bring a smile in my week when I see a update 

I wonder sometimes when Pats mother gets him out of the house if she has organised his uncle to do more stuff for Pat like building a playpen in the lounge room or getting more stuff done in his room or even building him a highchair given the last time he was out of the house something changed it could explain why his uncle is out well either that or he is working

I do like that his mother isn't trusting him home alone even if he is an adult and can look after himself if given the responsability though I guess with how much he has been babied by his mother and what happened in the car it kind of makes sense that she doesn't leave him home alone plus he probably would not even think to change himself since he is so used to his mother looking after his needs and because of his lack of responsabilities he isn't as independent as he once was before he started his article

Look forward to what happens in the next chapter don't rush though just know that people support your story and have interest in it stay safe

While we wait for the next great chapter  (the wait is killing me rsrs ) I found another picture of Patrick in Twitter this time he is drawing rsrs and his mommy capture the moment 

Credit @owenap Twitter follow him is awesome his work 

40D866C2-79CC-460A-9EB6-913FE679C789.jpeg

• Like 2

Well I gotta say it's not like Pat can become incontinent from wearing and using diapers just because of the mental conditioning he has done so that he can go when he feels the need to go will take over for him if he focused enough he could probably stop wetting but as a long term effect he will have weakened bladder muscles meaning that if he did try to hold it he wouldn't be able to hold it long without having an accident so he would have to find a way to strengthen his bladder muscles again and probably the same could be said with his bowels

Writers block. Covid restrictions and all the depression, mental instability and job stress and insecurity that follows along. yada,yada, yada. You know the drill. Lets see if I can get something going here again :D

Chapter 26:

“Oh I’m so sorry!”

“Don’t worry. As I told him, accidents happen, it wasn’t that bad. Don’t you be sorry.”

I slowly started coming out of my slumber, my eyes slowly opening but my vision still blurry. The voices of Karen and my Mom were faint and echoed in the distance.

“You should have seen them earlier; they were playing so nice together. I almost think Pat had just as much, if not more fun than Jackie did. Oh and during lunch, it was just the cutest, little guy was trying so hard.”

I finally came out of my dreamlike state and realized that I still found myself curled up in the playpen, only thing covering my diapered naked body was a thin blanket, my binkie still bopping up and down between my lips, as my eyes fully opened and I spotted Karen and Mom standing over the playpen, engaged in a conversation that quickly stopped as Mom noticed my eyes opening.

“Oh, there is my special little guy. Did you have a good nap sweetie?” She cooed down at me, while slowly reaching down into the playpen and gently moving the blanket aside to reveal my diaper, placing her hand gently on the front of it. “Uh,Oh. I think somebody did have a good nap, you’re soaked.” Giving the front of my nappy another firm squish she concluded that it could easily hold up until we got home.

“Yeah, he didn’t have any change of cloth with him. So I kind of just had to leave him like that.” Karen looked down at me, as Mom fully pulled the blanket away exposing my “naked” state.

“Oh don’t worry about it. He doesn’t look to be cold. But I better get him home and into something.” Mom assured Karen, while grabbing me by both wrist guiding me to my feet and helping me step over the edge of the playpen and out onto the floor.

I was still trying to get my full bearing, still feeling rather drowsy having been awoken from my nap and at the same time, still feeling rather spent from all the playing and action that had been going on during the day. As I wiped the remaining sleep from my eyes, Mom was busy getting my things together and also managed to find my shortalls which I had luckily not been wearing during my “leaky accident”. They provided little coverage, as they left most of my torso bare and even allowed my diaper to poke out the top, but I was still happy to do as I was told, when Mom instructed me to step through the legs holes, before she pulled them in place. At least I would be wearing more that just my bare diaper on the trip home.

In the entrance Mom helped me put my shoes back on, I was yet to utter a word since waking up, content with just suckling on my trusty pacifier, as Mom did all the work making me ready for the ride home. Karen rejoined us at the front door, holding my diaper bag in her hand. “I think I got everything together. I threw his wet onesie in a plastic bag, so it’s ready to go straight in the washer when you guys get home.” She handed the bag to Mom, who slung it over her shoulder. “Oh! And don’t forget this.” It wasn’t until then that I noticed the zippy cup from earlier in Karen’s other hand, that she also extended and handed to Mom. “He seemed to really like it earlier and it helped avoid several spills during the day. We have a few of them, so he might as well keep this one.” She gave me a gently smile, while Mom took the cup and gave it a quick glance. “Oh, it’s just the cutest and what a great idea!” She quickly stuffed the cup into the side pocket of my diaper bag, before turning her eyes to me. “Say thank you, Honey.” I gave Karen a quick look, noticing her still smiling at me, not breaking eye contact clearly waiting for my response. “Phank, yu. Ounti Kaen.” I managed to mumbled around the nipple of my dummy. “You’re very welcome, Honey.” She ran her hand through my hair, before giving Mom a quick hug goodbye and seeing us out the front door.

I soon found myself in the backseat of the car, with Mom cruising down the freeway on our way back home. During the ride Mom trying to make small talk, mostly asking into how my day had been, what me and Jack had been playing and if I had fun. I choose to mostly remain silent, completely content with just staring out the window and sucking away at my dummy. Even if I wanted to admit it or not, I had actually enjoyed the day and playing with Jack had really been a blast, but I didn’t feel like letting Mom know that, nor did I have the energy to start talking her through all the games we had been playing. “She wouldn’t understand.” I thought to myself, as I watched the scenery pass by.

As we rolled up in the driveway the sun was slowly setting in the distance, as Mom got my diaper bag, plus a few other plastic bags unloaded from the car, before leading me back inside helping me untie my shoes and then sending me on my way, as she got busy unpacking and preparing dinner.

The rest of the night went rather uneventful, while our dinner was cooking away on the stove Mom found me in my room and helped me get out of shortalls, doing another diaper check and concluding that despite it being soaked I would be able to hold up until bedtime. The struck me as a little odd that after having stripped me of my shortalls and checked my increasingly soaked diaper, she didn’t find me another outfit to wear. Instead simply instructing me to join her dinner, leaving me in only my soaked diaper and nothing else, as I waddled into the kitchen and took my usual seat at the table.

A huge bowl of unnamable mush was already placed on the table in front of my chair, but what caught my eyes was in place of my usual glass of milk I now saw the zippy cup gifted to me my Karen instead. My eyes stayed fixated on the colorful plastic cup, as Mom made her way around me and tied my bib in place, before taking her seat next to me. With my focus fully on the zippy cup next to my plate, I actually failed to notice my lack of cutlery until I reached out for it and found nothing, prompting me to stare at Mom with confusion. “Yeah, Baby. I think it’s best for now, if you get a little help eating. That way we can avoid making a terrible mess and also.” She picked up her spoon and dug into my bowl of mush. “Aunty Karen told me, that you really LOVED this little game.” She started making engine noises with lips, while slowly moving the spoon towards my lips. “Open up the garage, we got to make a quick pitstop!”

“Mom, please I can do it mys-.” My plead for control over my own spoon, was just the chance that she needed to shovel the first spoonful into my mouth and from there I knew the battle was lost, as every time I came close finishing and swallowing a mouthful another one was already on its way accompanied by various car sounds, tier screeching and orders to “open up the garage! Make a quick pit stop or put the pedal to the metal” As spoonful after spoonful of goo found its way into my mouth, some missing the target or simply escaping due to an overflow of mush in my mouth. The mix of mush and split dripping onto my chin, bib and bare chest was followed my announcement of “Oh we have a huge crash! He spun out or We have a pile on, on the exit ramp.” As Mom tried to keep me entertained but mostly managed to entertain herself, until my bowl was finally empty.

“All done! Good job, baby!” Mom exclaimed, as I fought trying to sink the last mouthful of mush, before she handed me MY new zippy cup. “Drink up, while Mommy finishes her dinner.” She instructed, while continuing to dig into her own food. I placed my lips around the spout of the cup and tilted my head backwards, doing my best to suck every last drop of cold milk from the cup, trying to use it to clear away the taste and feeling of mush in my mouth and throat. I managed to finish my drink, just as Mom finished her food. Soon she had me all cleaned up using several wipes to remove the remaining mush from around my mouth, jaw, hands and chest. “I think we’re going to call it an early night, tonight.” She announced while removing my bib.

“But, Mooomm! Its barely 8 o’clock!” I complained. “I know, Baby. But you’ve had a long day and we both need our rest. Besides, I got something I want to show you.” The hint of a surprise quickly caught my attention, as I completely gave up on trying to get my bedtime postponed and instead followed Mom towards my bedroom, my now REALLY soaked diaper, hanging low around my waist and swaying from side to side with every step. Once inside the bedroom I was guided onto the changing table and was ready to be changed into my nighttime diaper.

Mom disappeared out of my field of vision for a moment, as I was left on my back staring into the ceiling, but she soon returned. “Look at this, Baby!” I took me a second to figure out what she was doing, as she reached up towards the ceiling above the changing table, but I soon noticed exactly what she was doing as she moved out of the way. Hanging on a small hook above my changing table, was my very own MOBILE. Very similar to the one Jack had hanging above his changing table, but where Jack’s were filled with clouds and planes, mine had a cool collection of racing numbers and cars. I couldn’t take my eyes off the thing, as Mom got busy getting me cleaned up and changed into a fresh diaper for the night. “I noticed how you were looking at Jack’s mobile earlier and then I stumbled across this one at the mall and thought it would be just perfect. And it seems I was more than right.” She let out a light chuckle, while pulling a fresh diaper up between my thighs, as my gazed continued to be laser focused on my new mobile, my eyes following all the different colored racing cars, as they were just spinning in circles above me.

Soon I found myself in a fresh new diaper and all white onesie, as I jumped off the changing table and waddled towards my bed, letting out a loud yawn as Mom pulled my sheets aside motioning for me to lay down. I was done trying to complain about my early bedtime and to be honest, despite taking a nap during the day I was feeling rather battered, so a long night sleep suddenly didn’t sound like such a bad idea. Mom tucked me in tight and placed my dummy between my lips, which I gladly accepted before she once again disappeared out of view, only to return a couple minutes later.

The object in her hand send my brain into overdrive, as a huge shot of endorphins rushed through my system. “Bronu Wrapit!” I blurted out from behind my pacifier, as I spotted the stuffed animal from earlier in her hand. “That’s right, Baby.” She approached the bed, sitting down on the edge. “Aunty saw how happy you were about playing with Mr. Bunny Rabbit earlier and she didn’t think Jack was going to miss it.” She handed me the stuffed plushy which I gladly accepted with both hands, hugging and squishing it tight to me chest. Mom let out a small chuckle, while taking a second to stare at me with a calm smile, as I clutched my new stuffed friend tight, before she planted a light kiss on my forehead as she got up and turned the lights off, before gently closing the door behind leaving me alone in the darkness.

• Like 12
  • Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 26]

Aww that soooo cute chapter his mommy is loving having her baby boy back, and I think patti is loving being a baby more and more , is gonna be really difficult to be adult again rsrsrs   !!! Really happy that you  overcome your writerblock ! 

I am not sure if Pat realises it or not himself but he is acting more and more like a toddler and being treated more and more like one whether its because he is getting treated like one or he is doing it so that he avoids boredom is yet to be figured out given boredom will have you find interesting ways to entertain yourself especially since Pat doesn't seem to have much to do and doesn't always get a choice in what he does it is generally dictated for him

Some good writing. But to me though it is too bad that he went more towards the toddler and baby route than staying true to the writing of the article. I thought that was a good concept to work on and build. But, some good writing none the less. 

It started as a very good story, but I personally don't like it any more. It is too unrealistic. There is no plausible explanation for Patrick's regression, and there is especially no explanation for why his family accept it. So it all seems more like dreaming than a story occurring in the real world.

• Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 50]