LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 50]

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dcVOmEQzKA

So yeah, life kinda got away from me during the last couple of months. Everything with Covid-19, work, personal life and everything in between just kinda seemed to drain me for a while and the writing just wasn't coming along, so I decided to take a few steps back. I'm rather proud of the story so far and would hate to see the standard of it drop, so I'm taking my time, so please bear with me from time to time.

But, I'm happy to see that people are actually missing this story and asking for update, which is also why I'm happy to bring you a new chapter and tell you that there are more on their way.

Enjoy and please don't stop giving feedback, critique and keep your ideas for future chapters coming :D

Chapter 19:

I awoke with a set the next morning. As my eyes shut open, I immediately knew that something was wrong and as my mind came out of its sleepy haze, I quickly realized what was up. “I’m missing my pacifier!” I sat up in my bed and quickly spotted the dummy lying next to my pillow, at the same time I also noticed a huge wet spot on my pillow case. Seemed like I must have dropped the pacifier during the night and simply continued to suckle on nothing, resulting in a pool of droll forming on my pillow. “What am I panicking about? I don’t need my paci during the day, that’s only at night. I’m fine.” I thought to myself before swinging my legs over the edge of the bed, but in the moment I had totally forgot the presence of the “Super diaper” between my legs, resulting in my balance being off and as I rose to my feet, I quickly started to stumble and feel forwards barely catching myself on my hand and knee’s.

“Oh right, the diaper.” I chuckled to myself, before gently rising to my feet, making sure to catch my balance before waddling out the room and towards the kitchen, where I knew Mom would be waiting with breakfast.

Mom spotted me as I waddled into the kitchen in my oversized soaked nighttime diaper. Giving me a gentle smile, she placed my bowl of oatmeal onto the kitchen table, as took my seat and started digging in. What a sight it must have been, seeing me sitting at the kitchen table wearing only a huge infantile printed diaper, which despite having a booster in it, clearly showed signs of having been used several times doing the night, while digging into a huge bowl of runny oatmeal and accompanying class of milk.

Normally I would have a chance to finish my breakfast and go watch some Tv, before my stomach would start to act up, signaling that it was time to do my “morning messies”. But on this day I barely made it halfway thought the oatmeal, before the familiar feeling and rumbling started to form in the lower part of my gut. I stopped eating for a second, allowing the spoon to hanging in the air for a moment as I thought about my situation. “I’m wearing my night diaper. Mom isn’t going to change me, before I make my messies and I’m not allowed to leave the table, until all the oatmeal is gone.” There wasn’t many options of what to do at that point. I took another spoonful of oatmeal and felt my bowels release themselves, as the back of my diaper started to fill with a warm, mushy and runny mess. As my tummy emptied itself into my diaper, I continued to refill it shoveling spoon after spoonful of oatmeal into my mouth, until the bowl was empty and my diaper was full and on the verge of exploding. To finish everything off, I felt my bladder release a flood of urine into the front of my diaper, as I reached for my glass and finished the last drops of milk at the bottom.

“Whew! I think someone is in need of a change.” She proclaimed while removing the bowl and glass from the table. I was led to the bathroom and given a long bubble bath, after having my “well used” night diaper removed. Laying on the changing pad in my bedroom I was given a choice of wearing plastic pants or having a booster inserted into my diaper. “Mom, the pad makes it too thick. I can’t walk in them.” I complained having already nearly fallen flat on my face getting out of bed. She allowed me to decided and I was put into a regular diaper and accompanying plastic pants, which I also was allowed to choose. The light blue once with bears on them, had quickly become my favorite, so of course those where the once I found myself wearing moments later.

“We’re going to the store later, so I you might want to put some clothes on, Honey.” She announced her plans for the day, while putting away my changing supplies. “But, Mom! It’s so warm, I can’t wear sweatpants anymore!” I whined, knowing the temperatures were going to soar during the afternoon. “Don’t worry, Baby. I got you something, that is going to fix all your problems. She opened up another drawer in my dresser, which used to house my jeans and other tight pants, that I hadn’t used for months.

After rummaging around for a second, she pulled out a white t-shirt with light blue stripes and a pair of green shorts. “Look aren’t these cool!?” She asked excited while approaching me, before instructing me to raises my arms, allowed her to slide the shirt over my head and onto my torso. I quickly noticed the shirt seemed to be the wrong size and way to large as the fabric was way too long at the bottom. “Mom, I don’t think this is right.” I said nervously, before she placed a palm on my chest, gently pushing me backwards onto the changing pad once again. “Oh no, Honey. It’s just right, wait and see.” She reached under my butt and proceed to pull the bottom back of the shirt up between my legs, while pulling the bottom front down towards my crotch, making them meet in the middle, as I heard several quick “snaps”.

“All set!” she announced allowing me to sit back up. As I let my eyes run down my torso I realized that the bottom of the shirt was fastened between my legs, with several snap buttons making it cover most of my diaper and plastic pants, only allowing a tiny bit to poke out at the leg holes. “Moooom! What is this!?” I whined. “Just stand up, honey. You’ll see.” I didn’t fully trust her, but did as I was told and once on my feet realized that not only did the shirt cover up my diaper, but it also kept it in place and seemed to let it sit tighter against my butt, not allowing for much sagging. “Oh wow!” I proclaimed. “And that’s not all! Step in.” Mom was holding the green shorts open for me, as I stepped through the leg holes allowing her to pull them in place.

I waddled over to my bedroom mirror to inspect my new clothes. The shorts also seemed to have some snaps running up the legs and between my crotch. But what I focused on the most, was the fact that my diaper seemed rather hidden and was held firmly in place, by the shirt which was tucked into the short and snapped in place between my legs. “Oh wow, Mom. This is awesome! I look so cool; you can barely see the diaper.” I proclaimed proudly spinning and turning, while showing off in the mirror. “Glad you like it, honey. And the snaps are going to make changes a lot easier. I bought a whole stack of different clothes just like that, so in the future you can choose what you want to wear, all my yourself. And while at home, if it’s too warm, you can choose to still only wear your diaper or maybe just the shirt.” She chuckled, as I waddled my way over and gave her a huge hug.

Shortly after we left to go to the store. I’m pretty sure Mom set up this whole situation simply to allow me to get comfortable in my new clothes, as she didn’t seem to buy much at the supermarket, but simply spent almost an hour browsing the different isles. I spent the whole time enjoying the freedom that my new clothes provided me, the shirt did it’s just of keeping my diaper in place, preventing it from moving around too much and therefor also silencing some of the crinkling from my plastic pants. I knew I wet at some point during our time inside the store, I may even have wet several times, I couldn’t tell nor did I care. I just felt the warm soggy diaper held firmly against my crotch, as it started to swell more and more with every spurt of urine that escaped my bladder.

I felt happy and carefree toddling around the store, knowing that my new shirt would keep my diaper concealed and in place, as I followed Mom around one hand firmly placed on the shopping cart at all times.

Having done little to no shopping, Mom decided that she was done browsing and we made our way home. Once inside I was allowed to remove my shorts and I was left wandering around in just my “onesie” as Mom had named my new shirt during the drive home. During the afternoon and early evening, she would do unannounced diaper checks, simply sliding a finger into my onesie and between the leg holes of my plastic pants, finding me wetter and wetter every time, until finally deciding that enough was enough and taking me to my room to get changed into my nighttime diaper.

The onesie did make everything a lot easier, once I was laying on the changing pad Mom simply popped the crotch open and now had free access to my diaper and plastic plans which were quickly removed and replaced by a double padded nighttime diaper. The onesie was so comfortable that I decided to wear it for the rest of the evening and during the night, it helped keep the extra padded nighttime diaper in place and made it a little easier to walk, thou was still waddling along fighting to keep my balance, due to the sheer size of the double padded diaper between my legs.

Not wanting her couch to be ruined, Mom had made it clear that if I was not wearing plastic pants I would not be allowed on the furniture, due to the risk of a leaky diaper causing her huge mess. Despite the chances of a leak being close to zero due to the massive size of my nighttime diaper, I found myself seat on the floor for the rest of the evening, where Mom had spread out a large, soft, cotton blanket for me to get comfortable on.

I watched the TV from my new spot on the floor, without a care in the world, not caring if I dribbled into my night diaper, knowing full well that it could soak up everything that I could throw at it. At one point I once again notice that my thumb had found its way to my mouth and was firmly planted between my lips. Once Mom noticed this, she made a quick exit from the room and returned moments later with a new light blue pacifier, which she placed between my lips after removing my thumb and wiping it with a baby wipe. I should have said something or I should have spit the damn thing out, I only needed the pacifier during the night, but it felt so nice between my teeth and I was so focused on the TV, that I simply didn’t care and just started sucking away.

I waddled to bed a few hours later, the pacifier still firmly planted between my lips and quickly fell asleep.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Awesome to see it back. Seems he's well adjusted to his mushy baby food as he hasn't complained about it, though I can see him being tempted to raid the fridge for more tasty treats. 

Now I think would be cool to see the mom perspective of this regression because in my opinion she’s helping and loving to have her little boy again ! I can only imagine when they gonna travel ( like you mentioned earlier in the story) to visit relatives how regressed Patrick is gonna be rsrs like he gonna need a car seat to travel? Or to be bottle fead by his mommy or a diaper change in the middle of the road rsrs ! So much of possibilities rsrs really ansious to see what gonna happen next!

1 hour ago, Pierry Louys said:

Yeah I think his mommy is loving having her baby boy back 

Yeah he's more likely to spontaneously acquire a crib than for his family to actually try to potty training him like his family as supposed to.  His mom is, you're right loving having him back and he is having fun too :)

• Like 1

Chapter 20:

I awoke sometime in the middle of the night, it was still dark outside and the birds had yet to start singing, the house was covered in complete silence. Except from some serious rumbling coming from my stomach and bowels, which was closely followed by some tight cramps. I noticed my pacifier missing from between my lips and soon found my hands rummaging around the bed, between the sheet and under my pillow, where I finally found my trusty comforter and slid it back in place, where it belonged.

Another rumble echoed through my darkened bedroom, followed by another cramp shooting through my stomach. I could feel the thick nighttime diaper, warm, slightly soaked and held firmly against my crotch by the warm fuzzy onesie. Another cramp was followed by another loud rumble and a huge wet fart which managed to escape from my bowels. I sucked harder on my dummy, while staring into the blank dark space of my bedroom ceiling.

A sudden spurt of urine escaped into the already soaked padding of my diaper, accompanied by another runny, wet fart as my bowels passed even more gas.

I felt myself slowly bent my knees, pulling them closer to my chest, making my big, diapered butt slowly roll off the mattress, as another slight cramp hit my gut and the smell of another fart spread around the air of my bedroom.

Another gush of pee hit the padding of my diaper, as I gave my dummy a few gentle sucks, before my bowels finally let loose and a soft, runny mush started oozing into the back of my diaper and due to the onesie holding my padding in place, started spreading up the back and down between my legs, as I laid motionless in my bed, with my bum slightly in the air, feeling my bowels and stomach empty itself completely into my thick and already soggy nighttime diaper, as I continued to gently suck my dummy, feeling a small string of drool escape between my lips and the plastic shield and roll down my right cheek, as my bowels finally settled and the cramps came to a hold.

I laid motionless for a minute, feeling the wet, sticky mess all over my bum and between my legs, as my hands slowly found their way under the covers and started feeling their way around the edge of the onesie finding it completely dry and clean, meaning the diaper had done its job.

I let out a small giggle, as my hands brushed over every inch of my diaper area, feeling the warm mush squish around inside. I giggled once more, as another string of spit escaped my lips and ran down the side of my face and onto the pillow.

I stretched my legs, allowing my messy bum to hit the mattress, feeling the warm squishy feeling as it did. The smell wasn’t that bad, my diaper felt warm and soft and I wasn’t afraid of leaking or making a mess. As I was laying there in the dark, my pacifier firmly planted between my lips, my warm, soaked and messy diaper securely held in place, by my soft onesie, I truly did not have a care in the world, as my eyes started getting heavy and I drifted back to sleep, another spurt of urine splashed into my drenched nappy.

The next time my eyes opened, the sun was shining through the bedroom window, signaling morning had arrived. I recalled my actions from the night before, as I slowly sat up in my bed, my pacifier surprisingly still firmly planted in my mouth and bobbing up and down with every suckled. The smell reminded me of the state of my diaper, as I felt it stick to my bum and crotch with every slight move. The once warm, mushy mess had turned cold and clammy during the night, but a quick inspection with my hands revealed no leaks.

I heard the microwave beep in the kitchen and glass and cutlery moving around, signaling the Mom was almost done preparing breakfast. I swung my legs off the side of my bed, planting my feet on the floor and with a slight struggle managed to find my balance, despite the super thick, heavy and messy diaper sagging low between my legs. Had it not been for the onesie it would have surely fallen right off my hips, as the weight would have torn the tapes in pieces.

I toddled my way out the bedroom and headed for the kitchen, entering just as Mom placed my bowl of oatmeal on the table. “Morning, Mommy.” I managed to mumble under the shield of my dummy, which was still bobbing up and down between my lips. She smiled and greeted me back. “Morning, Honey. Did you slee-Oh my.” She cut herself off midsentence, as she spotted my diaper butt sagging low behind me. “Oh, look at you.” She made her way around table and took a knee next to me, running her hand down my back and over the onesie and my messy bum. “Did you do that, during the night?” I giggled around my rubber nipple, as she gave my butt a gentle squish. “You’re a very messy, baby. You know that.” She ran her finger around the edge of the onesie and the legs bands of the diaper. “Hmmm, no leaks. I’ll think you’ll manage until after breakfast. Take a seat, baby.” She placed her hands on my back and guided me to my chair at the table. I felt the sticky mess in my diaper splatter even more around, as I took my seat and started digging into my breakfast.

I was making quick work of the oatmeal this morning, feeling rather hungry and famished and was quickly making way towards the bottom of the bowl. In-between shoveling food into my mouth, I felt several small spurt of urine escape into the soaked and drenched padding of my diaper, but truly did not care at all, I was far too busy filling my empty stomach, making sure to take big gulps of milk in-between large spoonful’s of oatmeal.

As the last spoonful of oats entered my mouth, I made sure to chuck down the last drops of milk, washing it all down and to my surprise and without strain finished off with a loud burp, signaling that I was completely topped off and unable to consume a single drop more.

Mom chuckled and as she made her way up from behind me and proceed to run a wet cloth across my mouth and cheeks, wiping away a bit of splattered oatmeal, that seemed to have missed its target during my feeding frenzy. “You were a hungry boy this morning, weren’t.” She proclaimed once again running the wet cloth across my face, wiping away the remaining bits and pieces. “But its understandably. Judging by the size and smell of that diaper, your stomach must have been completely empty when you got up.” She removed the bowl, glass and cutlery, while silently chuckling to herself.

I pushed my chair away from the table and started heading for the living room, but was quickly caught off. “Where do you think, you’re going?” I turned around, spotting her with her arms cross. “Uhm, to watch TV.” I announced. “Oh no you don’t. Somebody is in desperate need of a bath and a clean tushy.” I frowned, I wanted to go watch TV, but also knew that Mom was right. My diaper was almost forcing the snaps of the onesie to come undone and to anyone but me, the stench must have been damn near unbearable, so I followed Mom to the bathroom and soon found myself getting a long warm bubble bath.         

• Like 7

Yeah I think his mommy is loving having her baby boy back , and someone is enjoying the perks of being a toddler again rsrs like having a messy bum and don’t care rsrs Hahahahah curious to see the promised trip to relatives and how he gonna be treated ( by the way nice touch the way you hinted in this chapter that in the future we gonna see his mommy feeding him rsrs ) keep the good work and if can dont take too long to post new chapters rsrs 

Chapter 21:

I spent that day just wandering around in my diaper and onesie. When given the choice, I opted to go for the boosted “super diaper” to avoid having to wear those warms plastic pants, which proved to be the right choice as the sun was just beating down on this particular day. The onesie was a perfect choice, Mom choose one with a white base, light green edges and covered in smiling cartoon farm animals, the material allowed my skin to breath and did it’s job by holding my extra thick diaper in place, as I toddled around the house.

The extra padding in the diaper also proved to be the right choice, as Mom made sure I stayed securely hydrated in the warm summer heat, supplying me with a constant flow of water, juice and milk in large glasses. Whether I was planted on the soft cotton blanket in the middle of the living room, completely focused on the TV or sitting in front of my laptop, trying to add to my article which just continued to grow in size, Mom was always there to make sure I had something to drink nearby. This of course resulted in a constant flow of pee trickling into my diaper, which slowly swelled around my waist soaking up every little drop. Despite the massive size of my diaper, several changes took place that day, due to me constantly dripping urine, but also due to the fact that both my breakfast and later my lunch had to go somewhere after being consumed. Neither the near constant soggy diaper or the following two huge messes really bothered me, I didn’t really let it distract me from whatever I was doing at the particular moment. “Why should?” Was my thought. I had full confidence in my diaper and knew that Mom was in full control of making sure that I would have a fresh one put on, whenever the current one had hit its limit. At the moment, life was good no worries, no fears, I could do whatever I wanted to and didn’t have to worry about a thing. Not even my own bathroom needs.

Several days would go by like that, I felt happy and carefree. It was a beautiful summer and in my head, everything was going according to plan. The fear I once felt about losing control and my sudden uncontrollable and unplanned accidents, didn’t seem to bother me anymore. It was all part of a bigger plan and part of the process. Mom continued to work from home and basically took care of all my needs in-between working away on her computer, of course I did my best trying to help out around the house, but she seemed to insist on doing everything herself most of the time, expecting nothing of me and allowing me more time to just toddle around in my own little world and once in a while take a few hours out of my day to do some writing on my article, which was coming along great and I was really proud of the work I was putting down, I did my best trying to log everything that happened, how I felt, what I did, how many diapers I would go through on a day to day basis, nothing was really left out.

Despite how proud I was of my article and how much I enjoyed working on it, most of the time I would much rather just watch TV or toddle around. The article was work and “all work and no play, would make me a sad boy.” I chuckled to myself one day, after having spent thirty minutes at the most, working at the computer, before once again returning to my spot on the soft cotton blanket in front of the TV.

At one point I stopped listening to the hypnotic files at night. “They are clearly not working; I don’t seem to feel any different.” I found myself thinking. If they had been working, truth was at this point I didn’t really need them anymore. My diaper seemed to be in a constant state of wetness, most of the time without my knowledge, my bladder was just doing its own thing and thanks to Mom’s constant supply of fluids, it seemed to be working in overdrive. Messing had also become second nature, as this point I was completely turned onto Mom’s new “soft diet” and it left my bowels in a constant state of flux, messes could happen without a second’s notice and would result in a diaper filled to the brim with a soft, gooey mess. To be honest, even if my body was able to give me a longer warning before emptying itself, what was I supposed to do? And why would I do anything about it? I knew my diaper was there to catch me and keep me safe and afterwards Mom would be there to make me all nice and clean again. “It’s all part of the process.” I kept repeating to myself.

During this period, I didn’t leave the house too much, partly because I was completely fine just toddling around the house minding my own business in my own little world, but also party because I was still getting used to the thought of exposing myself more to the public. Most of the time I would be wearing the extra thick stuffed diaper and despite my new wardrobe of onesies and whatnot, showing off such a thick diaper was very hard to avoid. I knew in my mind and in my eyes, the onesie did its job holding the diaper in place and holding it tight against my crotch and Mom’s other options for clothing also did their part, but in reality any sane person, who was not legally blind would be able to tell that something was not completely normal, just my glancing at my diapered butt as I would toddle around and if their eyes didn’t tell me that something was off, there sense of smell certainly would, as I was walking around in a constant stench of urine, poop and baby powder. 

But I did get to spent a lot of time outside during those sunny days. Our backyard had a rather tall fence which supplied a large amount of privacy and after gathering courage one late afternoon, I would start venturing out more and more, often ending up spending days running or waddling around the backyard playing football, entertaining myself and just taking in the rays of warm summer sun.

As I mentioned before, life was good. But that didn’t mean that did not have its fair share of ups and downs. Once in a while, things would not go completely to plan which more often than not would leave Mom a lot more annoyed than me, since she would have to be the one to clean and fix everything.

Like with any child in diapers, accidents, leaks and even explosions were bound to happen. Despite the booster in my diaper, sometime it would simply hit its limit and without any plastic pants to contain everything, I would make a terrible mess from time to time. Several times I would open my eyes in the morning and find that my diaper had leaked during the night, most of the time the accident would be limited to pee, but once in a while an unnoticed mess during the night would lead to a regular diaper blowout, leaving my sheets completely ruined as I would wake up with poop splattered out between the leg holes of my diaper and sometimes up and out the back and onto my onesie.

The first couple of times I woke up to a diaper blowout out, it scared the hell out of me. I would find myself feeling completely helpless afraid to move in my bed, simply sitting there and bawling my eyes out, which would prompt Mom to rush to my aid and leave her with the massive task of not only getting me cleaned up, but also taking care of my ruined sheets, blanket and pillow. Mornings like these would be a messy affair, I would be a complete mess, the blowout would often have ruined my sheets and made a mess of my onesie and the fact that I had developed a habit of drooling while sucking my pacifier at night, would mean that even the pillowcase would be soaked by morning.

Often Mom wouldn’t say a word but simply get to work, but the sigh she let out every so often, let me know that she wasn’t exactly enjoying these extra morning chores.

My diaper wasn’t the only thing that I started getting a habit of making a mess of. I mentioned the nighttime drooling due to the constant sucking motion on my dummy, even when it would fall out of my mouth during the night, the automatic sucking motions of my gums would continue. This would also happen during the day from time to time, a slim string of droll would slip from between my lips behind the plastic shield of my pacifier and splatter onto my shirt or onesie, often leaving me with a constant wet and sticky spot around my chest area.   

I was sitting in my usual spot on the living room one late afternoon, at bowl of water had been supplied by Mom and was placed in front of me and I was busy digging into the triangle shaped pieces with my bare hands. Once in a while sugary liquid would spurt out of the wet snack as I would bite into it, making a sticky mess of my hands and face, while also dripple and splatter onto the cotton blanket and the front of my onesie, which I proceeded to use as a means of wiping my hands clean once in a while. While keeping my full attention on whatever was going on, on the TV screen, but resulting in the front of my outfit being completely soaked and covered in sticky spots.

Despite being completely entranced by the TV I still felt Mom entering the living room and heard her let out a faint “Oh my.” Before exiting again, thinking nothing of it I returned my full focus back to the screen and dug my hands into the bowl picking up another piece of melon to slobber away at.

I felt her return moments later and approach me just as I finished biting into the melon, letting the remains fall back into the bowl as a couple drops of melon juice mixed with saliva dropped onto the front of my onesie. I got ready to once again wipe the sugary juices off my hands, using the already spoiled front of my shirt as a makeshift napkin, but was stopped just before my hands made contact with the fabric as Mom grabbed a firm hold my wrist gaining my full attention.

She quickly started wiping my sticky fingers with a wet wipe doing her best remove the sticky substance from my palms. “Such a messy eater you are, yes you are.” She mumbled under her breath while finishing cleaning my hands and putting the wipe in her pocket. “Looky here, look what we have here.” She pulled something from her back pocket, while stilled kneeling down next to me and started reaching around my neck. I didn’t have time to see what she was hiding in her hand, before I felt something being tied around my neck and Mom’s hands fumbling behind my neck until she finished and ran her palm across my cheek.

“Oh just look at you. That’s just precious!” She exclaimed as I turned my stare downwards in confusion and was met by a large piece of bright colored fabric decorated with all sorts of different cartoon candies, cakes cookies, making my jaw drop. “MOM!? Is that a-?” She quickly caught me off, by grabbing a hold of the fabric and repositioning it across my chest. “It’s a bib, you silly boy. Hopefully this can help keep our laundry a bit more under control and help the washer last a few more years, since you insist on being such a messy, messy boy.” She once again ran her hand across my cheek giving me a caring smile. “But, I don’t need.” She cut me off again. “Oh, I think someone does need their bib. I think someone likes making a mess of their nice new clothes, its certainly not Mommy, who’s been using her clothes as a napkin. No, No. I think that someone is you and boys who makes a mess of their shirt and wipe their hands on their pretty clothes, most certainly DO need a bib. Don’t you agree?”

“Well, I.” She quickly picked a large piece of melon from the bowl and pushed it between my lips mid-sentence as I bit down, resulting in juices squirted everywhere and running down my jaw and onto the newly waiting bib below. “Looky, Looky. It works just perfect.” Taking a gentle hold of my wrist she placed the remains of the melon in my hand, allowing me to hold it on my own, as I bit down once again as even more juices flowed freely from my mouth and onto the bib below.

“See, there is no problem, that Mommy can’t solve.” She got back to her feet and turned to leave. “Don’t you worry, Baby. If you make a problem, Mommy comes up with an answer.” She chuckled to herself once more, as she make her way out the room, once again leaving me alone on the floor, as I bit into the melon again, feeling a few more sugary juices escape between my lips and surely land on the awaiting bib below.

I remember thinking, “what just happened?”. But Didn’t manage to finish my thought, as my attention was quickly drawn back to the TV, as commercials ended and my cartoons came back on.  

• Like 9

I rly like the new chapters a lot!

For my taste no crib is needed, and maybe its soon time to try out the "back". I mean at some point someone may recall that the experiment exists of too parts.
I think the first part to zero is fullfilled, because it was only meant for his toilet training to go to zero, not his brain as well.

But all in all its so super cute, that he thinks the hypno files didnt work... i Think they fully worked and i am a bit nervous for him, that the changes might be permanent.
If all cant be helped then i would route for full babybrain, because then he is more happy and dont have regrets.

• Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 50]