LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• 3 weeks later...

I first would like to apologize to my readers the long delay. Everytime I thought I had the time to write something came up. But finally got this chapter done and didnt want to sit on it. 

Chapter 23

The next morning mommy comes and wakes me. I am still half asleep as she changes me and dresses me in just a onesie. She wraps the blanket she bought my first trip to little this little that around me as she carries me to the car. “Mark you have everything?” She asks walking through the living room. 

“Yep, I think I got everything.” He responds grabbing the bags and fallowing to the car. Mommy expertly straps me in as daddy loads my diaper bag and gets in the driver’s seat. As mommy gets in and buckles daddy asks “we all ready?” 

“I think she’s still too sleepy to respond honey. But we are all buckled and set.” Mommy answers.

The drive to the hospital gives me the time to wake up completely. As we start to pull in “Mommy I’m getting really hungry.” I say.

“I know baby but the Dr said you can’t eat or drink anything before the procedure. We brought some food for you so as soon as your able you can eat.” Mommy says trying to calm me a little. 

Daddy finds a parking spot and stops the car. Mommy and daddy both unbuckle at the same time. Mommy comes back to my door and opens it, reaching in to unbuckle me and pull me out.  Daddy reaches past and grabs my diaper bag.  And we head into the hospital and straight to the waiting room. 

As we enter the waiting room Mommy passes me to daddy and we turn to the rest rooms. With out them saying a thing like they had discussed this thoroughly before hand. Daddy lays my changing pad on the table and then quickly changes me. Then we head out to sit and wait.

“Did they say how long we will have to wait?” Daddy asks.  I hear a little nervousness in his voice.

“They said it shouldn’t take to long. But you never know.“ Mommy says as she reaches over and takes his hand. “How are you feeling baby?” 

“I’m ok mommy, who are we going to see first?” 

“Well the receptionist said that Dr Unger will check us in and go over the preliminary information, then we will be transferred to the procedure room where we will meet the Dr and the nurse that will take care of everything.” Mommy explains

“Its good that Gabi will be here” daddy says sounding a little more relaxed.

A few minuets later with us just resting enjoying the company we are called back. The nurse that takes us back to a simple exam room, the nurse tells mommy to strip me down to just my diaper and put the gown on me and that the Dr will be with us shortly.

A few minutes into our wait there is a knock on the door and Dr Ungar walks in with out waiting for an answer. “sorry for the wait Mark and Rose. How are you today Shawnna?”

“I’m ok. Nervous but excited and ready all at the same time” I answer.

“I bet. Well I need to give you a quick check up then we will go over the procedure and what you all should expect.” She comes over and checks me from head to toe. “well your just as I saw you last that’s great. Ok so you will be taken from this room to another waiting room where there will be some last minute things that will need taken care of. My nurse here will place your IV before you go. You will be given two rounds of nanites. The first set will work on fixing all that was found, like your back, shoulders, and a few other small issues. Now they wont do anything for muscles that you all will have to work on your self’s. The next set will be for the sex and all the other changes you indicated. Depending on how long it takes the first set to do their job. You will be out at least 4 hours.”

“Four hours, why so long will she be ok.” Mommy interrupts.

“yes she will be quite fine. There will be a full surgical staff on site during the whole process.  Monitoring and making sure it all goes well.” Dr Ungar assures mommy. She looks at daddy “are you ok Mark?”

“you know you have helped many of my clients before. But this time….. this time its different. I love this little girl so much. If anything happens…. I will just leave it there" he says his voice cracking a little. 

“I understand Mark" Dr Unger responds placing a hand on his arm. “I wouldn’t bring any of my patients where I wouldn’t bring my own little. I trust then here.”

“coming from you I believe that” daddy says. 

“ok so I will go let the nurse know you are ready, she shouldn’t be to long.” Dr Ungar says as she stands to leave. 

Mommy stands and gives her a hug thanking her for all her help. When she walks out the door mommy looks at me. “baby remember we are fallowing your lead here if you say stop we stop.”  All I can do is nod and hold my arms out to be held as some tears start to fall. “Oh baby no tears" mommy says picking me up and wiping my eyes.

“I don’t want to hurt you two, or worry you. You have done so much for me.”

“We know Mi Bambino, it’s our job the though.” Daddy says as he gently runs my back.

There is then a small knock on the door the nurse slides in right after. “Hello again.” She says. “I hear this little cutie needs an IV.” I hold my arm out. “I keep forgetting how smart you are Shawnna. Rose can you keep a tight hold of her. I will get this placed as quickly as I can"  Mommy holds me tight as I feel the tourniquet wrap around my arm. There is a wipe on the inside of my elbow. “ok baby on the count of three. One. Two" I feel her stab my arm it feels like with a harpoon. I instantly cry out and start to thrash. Trying to keep my arm straight knowing if I bend it, it will hurt more. “there we go all done. You where so good Shawnna. I am going to place this board behind her arm to help keep it straight. When she calms down please place her back on the gurney and when its quiet an orderly will come and take you to the surgical waiting area.” She Velcro’s a soft board behind my arm and leaves. 

Mommy gently rocks me and coos at me to calm me down. It takes just a minute or two. “you where so brave Shawnna I am so proud of you" mommy says. When i calm down mommy lays me back on the gurney and a guy knocks and enters.

“Are we all set?” he asks. 

“I think we are ready” mommy answers. 

“alrighty” he says as he comes to the head to the gurney. “if you would grab your bags. And fallow we will head over to the surgical suite. After several turns and a few long halls I get backed into a room. “well here we are. The surgeon and the nursing staff will be by soon.” He says before he steps out the room. 

Mommy comes over to my right side and daddy comes to my left. Daddy takes my hand in his I am still amazed at how small my hand is to theirs. Mommy places her hand on my upper arm. There is no clock in the room. After a while daddy starts pacing and muttering. “Mark calm down they will be here when they can" mommy tells him

“We have been waiting here for over an hour. What could be taking them so long.” He responds. I can tell he is getting angry as we wait.

“Daddy could you please just hold my hand. Your starting to make me nervous.” I say quietly. 

“I’m sorry Mi bambino.” He says coming back to my side and taking my hand. “We are here and wont let anything happen to you.”

“I know daddy thank you. Mommy did you bring my paci?”

“Of course sweetie do you want it?” I nod my head as she reaches into my diaper bag pulling it out she gently slips it into my mouth. It doesn’t take long after before daddy starts pacing again. After about half an hour daddy huffs and stands next to mommy.

Good afternoon Mr. and Mrs. Townsend, I'm Dr Richards. I apologize for the delay.  I see you have your little undressed as we requested, and looking at his chart I'm a little surprised to see such drastic changes, but I guess you just wanted a little girl and found a boy instead” he ends in a little chuckle.

“Actually sir, there is a little more to the reasons if you would look through her chart properly you would see that.” Rose says defensively over me as if I don't even exist, but her hand stills over my arm and gently grips it telling me I am completely in her thoughts.

Dr Richards stumbles on his words a little “I…. Uh…. Yes, I see it here.” as he quickly glances at the papers in his hands. “I am sorry we normally don't see Amazons that would go to such lengths for their littles wants.”

“Yes well you see she is special to us in more than one way.” Mark says with just a touch of venom on his words. 

“Yes I can see that. Well we have the nanites programmed to your specifications. The nurse will be in, in just a moment to finalize the paperwork and start to put him…. Or her under. If you will excuse me” as he quickly turns and walks out the door.

Rose turns and looks down at my little form. “Sean are you certain this is what you want? You know from the first talks everything may not go as planned.”

“You know kiddo your mommy and I will always love you and take care of you, no matter how your are. You will always be our little bambino.” Mark adds in a solemn voice.

I blush a little behind my pacifier at the nickname, as I reach up and pull it from my mouth “Yes I know you will Daddy, you both have been the best thing to have ever happened in my life. Mommy, I wouldn't be here if I wasn't sure. I can’t learn to truly love myself the way I am. I love you both more than you could possibly know.” Quickly sliding my paci back in. As a tear slides down my face, not even embarrassed at being 28 and calling these two mommy and daddy after only knowing them for 3 months.

A slim woman rushes in with three syringes and a clipboard. “I am Ms. Boyd I will be the nurse assisting today. You are Mr. and Mrs. Townsend correct?” after bread nods from both. “looking over the papers I see we don't have a new name, have you two decided one?”

Mommy looks down at me then back to the nurse “The three of us have decided on Shawnna”

“Aww that's adorable, close enough that she won't be confused when you call her.” She said quickly jotting down my new name. “Ok sweetie I'm going to slowly push these medicines in this little tube in your arm here. Just be a good little girl and relax for me” she says to me in a very syrupy voice used for little kids

When I wake I see mommy and daddy next to me, I try to speak but all that comes out is babble. My mind is working fine but I just cant get the words out. Mommy looks down and sees the fear in my face. “Shawnna, are you ok? Mark, Mark what did they do….. what did we do to our baby” As she starts to tear up.

“I don’t know rose. We will get to the bottom of this.” Daddy says. As he presses the call bell. “The first thing we need it to get some one in here to answer some questions.”

Before to long a nurse steps through the door “Good, she’s awake. I need to examine her real fast.”

“First you need to answer a few questions.” Daddy says in a real serious tone of voice. “Why is she regressed? We specifically requested her not to be.” As he steps between me and her.

“I’m sorry sir I don’t have those answers. After I check on her, I will get the Dr to come talk to you.”

Daddy’s shoulders slump a little “Fine just make it quick.”

She steps around Daddy and comes to my bed side. “Now sweetie I need to look you over and listen to your lungs and heart.” She places her stethoscope in her ears places one end on my chest in several places. Then takes a pen out of her pocket and gently runs it up my foot from my heel to my toe. My foot contracts and I feel it making me smile a little. “That is a good sign it means the nanites have fixed her back. As I am sure you are aware she will be very week in her legs and will need to regain her straight. That is all I needed I will give the Dr a call and inform him you want to speak.”

“Thank you” Mommy says. When the nurse leaves mommy looks down at me and raises the octave of her voice lake she was talking to a baby. “you hear that sweety your little legies are all fixed.” I start to tear up thinking I am never going to be able to speak again and or walk even though I can now feel everything. “Oh sweetheart we will figure this out, and your Daddy and I will always love you and take care of you even if you stay this way”

“Your mommy is right Mi bambino we will always be here for you. Not just rest and let us get to the bottom of this.” Daddy tells me as my crying turns into sniffles.

After a few minuets the Dr comes in “Mr. and Mrs. Townsend the nurse said you wanted to speak with me. How can I help you?”

“Why is she fucking regressed?” Daddy fumes. I start to tear up as he yells. Mommy places her hand on me and tries to sooth me.

“it is safe to pick her up" the Dr says. Mommy quickly picks me up and starts to rock me. “and as for how she is right now. We use a cocktail on all littles that regress them for 24 hours. She will start to return to her normal self in about 5 hours as the medications start to leave her body.”

“you hear that baby. It’s only for a little while. Then you will be back to normal" mommy coos at me. 

“since she is awake now and everything is checking out you are free to head home.” The Dr says “again I am sorry for the miss understanding, I thought you where aware.”

“Its alright Dr. I over reacted. I would just hate myself if anything where to happen to our little girl here.” Daddy tells the Dr. “You ladies ready to head home?” he asks turning to mommy and I.

I squeal and giggle, mommy smiles looking down at me. “I guess that’s a yes from this little one. Can we stop and get something to eat on our way home hun?” Mommy says grabbing my diaper bag and her purse.

“I was thinking the same thing. Here let me take the diaper bag.” He says reaching for the bag that mommy hands over. 

As we make the quick walk back to the car I babble along and start to fuss. ‘damn regression drugs my mind is here but I just cant get anything out. Ughhhh' I think to my self as I fuss. “Shhhh shhh it’s ok baby. I know your frustrated it will get better.”

When we get to the car mommy puts me in my seat and straps me down. I marvel that I can feel her touch and I giggle I try to kick my leg I manage to get a twitch but just that little movement makes me so happy. “look at you baby. Your moving your leg good job baby.” I look up at mommy my head wabbling like I was drunk and smile in spite of my movements because mommy is happy for me. 

I spend the whole drive home focused on moving my legs. I don’t notice daddy pulling in the drive through or them ordering food. I only noticed we where home when mommy opens my door to take me inside. I let a yawn out as mommy unbuckles me and pulls me out of my seat. “let’s get this butt changed and tuck you in for a nap.” Mommy says tickling my belly as I squeal and giggle. She takes me to my nursery and lays me on the changing table. She unsnaps the onesie pulls it up over the diaper. Ripps the tabs and pulls it down. 

She stops and just stares for a moment as a small smile and a tear slips down her cheek. When I see this I get scared and it shows on my face. “Oh no baby nothing is wrong you are beautiful and how you should be. I am so happy baby.” She then takes a couple wipes and wipes me clean. I feel the difference with the wipe and I feel a blush form on my cheeks and a smile on my lips. 

She makes quick work finishing my change and fastening the onesie. As she picks me up she gently wrecks me as she carries me to my crib laying me down she pulls the blanket up to just under my arms. “sleep well princess.” Mommy says as my eyes drift closed.

• Like 3

I too am glad to see this return. A couple minor edits I'd suggest:

You use the word 'Fallow' instead of 'Follow' at one point. 

The bigger I question is because if I'm thinking of the right story she's paralyzed below the waist, right? Then this line doesn't make sense.

There is a wipe on the inside of my elbow. “ok baby on the count of three. One. Two" I feel her stab my arm it feels like with a harpoon. I instantly cry out and start to kick.  

I'm glad to see this return, looking forward to reading more! I understand writers block completely!

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

I too am glad to see this return. A couple minor edits I'd suggest:

You use the word 'Fallow' instead of 'Follow' at one point. 

The bigger I question is because if I'm thinking of the right story she's paralyzed below the waist, right? Then this line doesn't make sense.

There is a wipe on the inside of my elbow. “ok baby on the count of three. One. Two" I feel her stab my arm it feels like with a harpoon. I instantly cry out and start to kick.  

I'm glad to see this return, looking forward to reading more! I understand writers block completely!

I fixed it thank you for the catch

• 1 year later...