LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever Watched and Thought?

dlsafrica

Have you ever watched an AB/DL video and thought... "I wish somebody would treat me like that"?

That happened to me yesterday. I wish I could remember what search parameters I used to find the video. Anyway...

8 hours ago, Dubious said:

I don't watch videos as they are all so fake and boring

I do read stories and watch pictures, so I can use my imagination and pretend to be in the role and wish it was me

Likewise. Pictures along with stories help my imagination run wild!

16 hours ago, Dubious said:

In what way do you think there ‘fake?’

Personally I’m not so keen on a lot of ABDL video content minus Vlog type stuff: A lot of it is just regurgitated crap in my opinion.

I mean how many times does someone really need to remake the same damn video of someone sticking a vibrator wand into a diaper?

Worse, you have ABDL video websites you have to fork out a monthly subscription for to view the content and the filming and editing and general output is atrocious, you get better quality videos on YouTube you can watch for FREE!!

Might not be ABDL related but still

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/13/2019 at 12:27 AM, Dubious said:

I do read stories and watch pictures, so I can use my imagination and pretend to be in the role and wish it was me

Some of them, especially amateur ones, are quite good if they’re just filmed bits of people’s lifestyle or play time. But I prefer to read over most videos.