LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing to a concert

I went to see Logic last night at Caesars Windsor. I decided to wear a diaper to avoid missing any of the show. I was a little nervous but i knew it would be loud and dark and no body would be looking. So I wore an abena m4 and was so thankful I did! I ended up avoiding what would have been 2 bathroom breaks and some very long lines. Had a great time. More people should be diapered at concerts. Any one else have any experiences they would like to share?

I wear all the time to concerts. It's great and keeps you away from the gross bathrooms! I usually wear a MegaMax with a booster so I can drink all I want without worries. The only part I get nervous at is if there's a security check at the beginning. Nothing's resulted of it though. 

I seriously recommend wearing to concerts!

• Like 1

diapering for a concert seems to be the only way to go! at the arenas i've been to for concerts, the bathrooms are always a bit of a walk from where i'm sitting, then the lines when you get there, then finding your way back in the dim lighting is tricky too. 

next concert, i'm going diapered! :D 

I went diapered to see Bon Iver! It was such an awesome show and super convenient. Glad it didn’t miss a second of it. I also wore on the trip to St. Louis. That was an interesting lesson in peeing while sitting down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Padded at events such as a concert or the movies is a must. Unsanitary bathrooms, long lines and the more obvious missing the event helps assure me that my diapers are always necessary! Plus, drinks both alcoholic or not run right through me so a thicker diaper is choice.

Either you stop drinking 2 hours before whatever you gonna do, or you wear a diaper
I have been at the cinema, not diapered and it felt like I had to pee halfway into the movie, but when I wear, I rarely get the urge to pee
I also see people go to the restroom during the movie etc... missing crucial time/info

A diaper cost less than a soda (Here at least)

I saw Jason Moraz last year and naturally was wearing a diaper. What was interesting though was that I saw a guy seated nearby that for sure was also wearing a diaper. He and his female date (wife / girlfriend I'd guess) came in after my wife and I were seated and I caught a glimpse of an obvious diaper when he sat down and his shirt rode up just a bit. Zero doubt about it. Was plain white, so not sure what brand. One of the only times I've spotted a diaper on somebody who wasn't older or obviously disabled. 

I think folks wearing a diaper by choice at concerts and stuff is less taboo than it used to be. Younger generations are more open minded and less prone to care what people think. It's still far from common, but I'd bet the house that there were several others wearing a diaper at the show.

• 3 weeks later...

welcome to a small taste of what it is like to be in diapers 24/7.  At least you didn't have to find a place to change your wet diapers.. That is were the real challenge in public diapering comes in.. I have learned several places that are great in my area to change through out the day. I have a mobile job so I don't have any set place, its more like several all over town.

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon: