LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper after shower feeling

For me, it is after a long baby/girl scented bubble bath

Oh, absolutely!  In fact, even while in the shower, I get the urge to put on a diaper, then its anticipation of waiting to finish the shower so I can get diapered.  Love it!

That's one of the best parts of an evening diaper change for me.

I come home from work and remove my damp/messy day diaper, take a nice hot soapy shower, the lovingly lotion and powder for the evening.  If I feel the need to later at night I'll do it again with a bubble bath before bed.

There are few better feelings than feeling that clean; even if for only a brief while.

• Like 1

Oh yes, a nice shower/bath, especially with Johnson’s moisturizing baby wash, a rub down with baby lotion, some desitin on the button and a fresh thick diaper with lots of baby powder.   Finish it all off with a nice soft and clean Onesie, diaper suit or footed PJ’s.  A perfect way to relax and shrug off the burdens of adult life.  

Joey

110% love putting on a diaper after a shower. My favorite nights are the ones where I shower and put on a diaper after I'm nice and clean. I'll then throw on a onesie, pop in my pacifier, snuggle with my stuffies, and sleep like a baby.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I couldn't agree with everyone any more. My wife and I usually shower together in the A.M as we have an oversized shower with two shower heads. After washing off, a loving spritz of powder and a liberal amount of barrier creme with my morning diaper is so refreshing. There are many aspects to our routines that various people enjoy, this is one of them for me!

• Like 1