LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Interesting developments

JBeds

So I recently decided that my need to not be a complete secret was worth the risk of telling my two closest friends that I like to be diapered. Initially they were perfectly supportive, but now I’m feeling maybe I did the wrong thing. Am I paranoid since I have no real indication from them there is a problem?  It’s a new territory for me. Also I am toying with going 24/7. However my first attempt when poorly since working caused sweat to pop the tapes on my diaper. Any advice if I wish to pursue this?

It's possible your friends thought you wanted them to take a caregiver role and are uncomfortable about that.  However if they're your closest friends they'll probably not be too taken aback.  If they ask just reassure them that you're not asking them to diaper you or something like that.

For going 24/7, I wouldn't recommend it unless you have planned out the costs, logistics, etc.  The incontenent desires forum could be useful for this 

12 minutes ago, diaperedboilerman said:

If you go 24/7 as I am both for need and because i like it. You have to buy quality diapers you can trust. If you are stuck with lower end diapers, I use a stapler and put staples through the top tabs backwards. Another words the folded part of the stable is against my pants, not my skin. Stay with plastic backed for odor control. My personal recommendations are #1 Megamax and lose pants. Those tapes will NEVER let go. #2 Wellness superio or original diapers, sometimes staples are required. #3 if you must use cloth backed the Tena Super stretch are actually not bad. 

As to your fears...........anytime we let someone know we wear diapers, our own brain makes us think people are against us, because we are doing something we are trained not to do. Diapers are just underwear, and a great tool to use for need or convenience. It is because it might be sexual for you that the Guilt is there and we automatically go to the deep dark place in our minds. The stigma against diapers in society is quite often in the wearers head way more than in reality. Take a deep breath, tell yourself they are your underwear and it is no ones business what you wear for underwear. Hold your head up and decide wearing diapers is part of who you are and be proud of it. 

***it takes time to get over the fear and wear proud. Took me several years and now I don't care who knows. Even the guys at work know I am diapered. :) My neighbor has changed me when i was down with a kidney stone so bad I could not get out of bed.

I agree it does take time to get to the stage where you just don't care who knows you wear nappies. I am well and truly there now.  'I am incontinent and wear nappies so what!' is my motto now.

It is human nature to jump to the wrong conclusion about diaper-wearing. From the point-of-view of a non-wearer, it can look pretty unusual and since diapers are mostly associated with young children. a wrong conclusion is almost always made. That's why I keep that part of my life to myself. It's almost like comparing religious beliefs. And since diapers are worn "below the belt," the obvious conclusion is that wearing them is sexual. It's a topic equal to playing with fire and gasoline.

As far as your tapes coming undone. simply switch to cloth diapers. ? I know. cloth isn't for everyone, but I like them

5 hours ago, BabyJune said:

As far as your tapes coming undone. simply switch to cloth diapers. ? I know. cloth isn't for everyone, but I like them

Cloth diapers can be a great way to lower the costs of wearing 24/7.  Some don't even need plastic pants over top.  

You may, you may not have a reason to be paranoid.  After all, the cat is out of the bag.  

What your friends do with what you told them is not under your control.  They may keep it a secret, they may tell their own significant others, they may tell their friends, they may post it on the Internet, etc.  

So first, determine what the reasonable worst case scenario is.  I don't know your circumstances, so you'll have to figure that out for yourself.  

Then, determine what your attitude will be going forward.  I'd recommend one of keeping your own counsel on the subject, but meet it face on when confronted.  For example, if someone confronts you and asks if you wear diapers, just say, "Yes.  So?"  Let it be known immediately that it is something you are not ashamed about, and can't be blackmailed over.  

As a member of the general public, the last thing I want to know about someone is that they wear diapers, or likes to wear diapers.  If someone offers that to me in a public conversation, my response will be ".....okay." and then exit the conversation as soon as practical.

So I recently decided that my need to not be a complete secret was worth the risk of telling my two closest friends that I like to be diapered. Initially they were perfectly supportive, but now I’m feeling maybe I did the wrong thing. Am I paranoid since I have no real indication from them there is a problem?  It’s a new territory for me. Also I am toying with going 24/7. However my first attempt when poorly since working caused sweat to pop the tapes on my diaper. Any advice if I wish to pursue this?
I have told some very close friends that I have been wearing diapers for my incontinence issues due to my MS but I put it like this that "it's better than needing to change my clothes ervery time I can't make it to the bathroom". Been with this for a long time and I'm at that point in my Life I really don't care anymore.
But I make ervery effort to keep them hidden under clothes.
My diaper of choice during the day are the Seni Supers or Seni Quattro's these are cloth back but IMO are the best you are going to find and they are reasonably priced.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Just a little update and more info about me. 

I just hung out with my bestie and am at ease about the whole thing. I’m taking the approach that it’s what I like and people can deal however they want if they find out. Blackmail doesn’t concern me as I keep my world into 3 distinct sections of my friends, family, and work but they don’t really intersect anywhere. I am not doing 24/7 at this moment, but plan on it in the future. My preferred diaper is Rearz and I have found they are very reliable and comfortable. 

I also wanted to say I appreciate all of your input. It’s refreshing to know I have a place to speak and be free to express myself. 

• Like 1