LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In The Spirit

dlsafrica

In the spirit of trying everything once (Baz Luhrmann "Sunscreen" - try one thing each day that scares you) -- I tried Comfrey diapers and absolutely hate them for example -- I don't even feel wet, and I need that reminder... BUT, in the spirit of trying everything once, I have had this idea for about a week to soap my mouth, as is described and pictured as per some punishments... ie just to have the experience. Is it worth it? I presume it's not deadly or it would have been outlawed. 

It isnt deadly at all, my parents did it to my brother and I when we swore as kids. Whether it's worth having the experience or not is a personal decision you need to make. Personally, been there, had it done, didn't enjoy it, didnt add anything to my life.

Little kaiya 

I remember when as kids we were telling some outrageous whoppers to another friend, and he burst out with an oath of disbelief. Whereupon his mother overhearing, immediately took him by the collar, and dragged him inside. Moments later, our friend emerged smacking his lips and making a wry face. "You know," he said "soap doesn't taste very good." We laughed our.......um.....heads off. 

Soap can be toxic.  I learned that in High School science class.  It always made me laugh with that old punishment parents used to do!  Did they think the soap they were washing your mouth out with was going to clean up your language?

Soap can be toxic.  I learned that in High School science class.  It always made me laugh with that old punishment parents used to do!  Did they think the soap they were washing your mouth out with was going to clean up your language?
No, I think it was the irony of the thing. Washing your dirty mouth out with soap.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

My dad came close to doing this to me once, very unjustly. He chickened out.

He was kind of a prick growing up. The incident that started it did not involve a swear but did happen at the dinner table (I yelled at my brother), which in his childhood home may as well have been the Holy Sepulcher because children were not so much allowed to speak unless asked a question. We of course could, but it made him super sensitive to anything untoward happening around the table.

I got soap in the mouth once as a kid for swearing, my dad later switched to using tabasco sauce instead, which is funny now as I love tabasco sauce now.  [emoji14]
I was a nail biter ,Tabasco failed ,as these days I drink hot sauce like a refreshing cold drink on a hot day ,every country has its hot spicy and I have all of them ,Tabasco is more like fresh cracked black pepper to go with salt.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk