LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Losing a Bet (Chapter 13 added 9/30)

Looking forward to reading more. I wonder if Nancy will become a bigger part of Mikes life or Ellie will take on more on the mommy role she seems to have started developing. Either way a good story!

I personally hope that when the 30 days in diapers are over mike will turn the tables and put Adam in diapers I hope that his friends doesn’t punish him this time because this a situation that they should not force him to accept because if they go to far I think their friendship wil break 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2020 at 8:09 PM, baby9090 said:

Dear @Kinster

i absolutely love this story and hope you will continue it soon.

and since you mentioned that you had posted it to another site...could you tell us on which other side you posted it?

There should be an update soon, and there is a version up on deviantart, but it is a different much older version that features male characters only. I do quite a bit of editing to it each time I post. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Kinster said:

There should be an update soon, and there is a version up on deviantart, but it is a different much older version that features male characters only. I do quite a bit of editing to it each time I post. 

Thanks for your answer, Kinster!
Can't wait to read the next part :)

What is your deviantart page ?

7 hours ago, Kinster said:

?

“Listen Adam! It was too uncomfortable!” I protest as Adam pushes me towards my bedroom, ripping the towel from my waist. Adam ignores me. He motions for me to lay on the bed to get ready for a change. I lay down. I see Adam fumbling around with one of the diaper boxes. I hear a package being ripped open and soon he is walking towards my bed with a diaper behind his back. I gulp, and try to protest again.

“Adam. Please, you have to understand.” I say.

“Shh.” He responds. “I am just going to get you changed for now, ok?”

I nod. I had to be careful now, and try not to push Adam any further. “Ok fine.”

Adam instructs me to lift up my butt. I do as told and he slides the diaper underneath me. It looks slightly different from the ones I had worn before, but I don’t say anything. Adam wipes lotion on me and then powders me up. He quickly tapes the diaper up and I go to sit upright. This diaper is definitely thicker than the others. It is plain white, with a rather clinical feel, but the amount of padding is staggering. As I sit up, Adam gently pushes me back down.

“ah ah.” He says. “Not quite finished. Lift up again.”

“What, why?” I ask nervously.

“Because that diaper isn’t going to hold anything in it’s current state.” He grins. I look down at the diaper again. It’s ripped! All over, the plastic is ripped in various places.

“What the-?” I begin.

“Lift up, I’ll just put another one on.” Adam grins again, holding up a second diaper.

“Ugh!” I yell in frustration. “Adam!”

“Just lift your butt, Mike.” He says again, more forcefully.

I do as told, knowing it won’t end well if I disobey again. Adam slides the second diaper underneath, and then tapes that one up. I can already tell that walking is going to be difficult with all of this padding on.

“Ok. Done. You can get up now.” Adam says.

I sit upright and look at the massive object between my legs. Unlike the inner diaper, the outer one has designs on it. It is light blue with little rubber ducks all over it from front to back. I stand up, and realize that walking normally is out of the question. I try and push my legs together, but the mass of padding makes it impossible to close my thighs. I sigh. So, this is Adam’s punishment. I hear Adam snicker, but ignore it as I go to walk out of the bedroom.

“Hey wait!” Adam says. “You forgot your outfit.”

I sigh and stop. “Whatever, just… get it over with.” I say.

Adam goes back to the closet and comes back with a shirt. The design perfectly matches the diaper. Light blue with little rubber duckies all over it. I sigh and hold my hands out. Adam slips it on and pulls it down. The shirt is embarrassingly short, and doesn’t quite reach my bellybutton, leaving my diaper completely exposed, as well as a few inches of skin. Adam stands back and laughs.

“Oh man, this is the best one yet!” He says, stifling laughter. “Just wait until Ellie and Kay see this.

“Oh shu… nevermind.” I say, thinking better of saying anything else and waddling out to the living room.

I sit on the couch, my legs awkwardly splayed because of the double diaper. A few minutes later, Adam walks out as well.

“Ellie and Kay will be here soon. I texted them already.” Adam says. He walks into the kitchen and grabs a glass, filling it with water. He walks back over and sets it down next to me. I look at him confused. “Drink it.” He says. “That diaper won’t fill itself.”

I blush, but take the glass. I already was a little thirsty, and at this point it’s probably best not to argue. I turn on the tv, sipping the water. The sound of the tv covers up what would have been a long awkward silence between Adam and I. Adam is clearly unhappy, and I’m sure Adam can tell how upset I am as well.

Twenty minutes pass. After I finish the glass of water, Adam fills it up again and gives it back to me without a word. I sip again, and just then, there is a knock on the door. Adam gets up and walks over. He opens the door. Kay and Ellie walk in. I look over, nodding my head in greeting. Kay has a sly smile on her face, and Ellie looks the same as always, no discernable expression at all.

“Hey Mike.” Ellie says, waving.

“Hey.” I reply.

Kay walks over and stands in front of the tv proudly, like she had won some sort of competition. “Well well…” She starts, “looks like you went and broke the rules again. Tsk tsk.”

I glare at her. “Well… If SOMEONE had been around, maybe there wouldn’t have been an issue.” I respond, turning my icy gaze back on Adam.

“You knew I was going to be gone!” Adam defends, “And yet—”

But Ellie interrupts him. “Ok guys hold on. Let’s just calm down a bit and figure this out, ok?” Ellie’s voice is slightly raised, as if to signify that this is a serious matter and we shouldn’t immediately be arguing. Adam looks at Ellie and opens his mouth to continue arguing, but apparently thinks better of it and sits down. Kay looks at Ellie as well and shrugs.

“We can talk it out, but it seems pretty obvious to me. Mike broke the rules. That’s it.” Kay says.

“Hey! I—” I begin to say.

“Shh!” Ellie says forcefully, stopping me before I begin. “We will talk it out, ok? It seems to me like some stuff went wrong and we have to talk it out, so let’s just stay calm ok?”

I nod, but cross my arms in frustration.

Kay shrugs again, but sits down. “Fine by me.” She says.

“Good.” Ellie says. She then goes to the kitchen and grabs a dining chair. She sets it in front of the couch and sits down, facing Adam, Kay and I all on the couch. Then Ellie takes a breath and begins.

“Ok, first I want to start by apologizing.” Ellie says. She looks directly at me. I blush, trying to meet her strong gaze. “Mike, I should have paid more attention when you asked me for a change. I was at work when you texted me, and I didn’t realize how unfair I was being, so I apologize.”

I stare at Ellie, stunned. “Oh. Um. Yeah. Ok. Well thanks Ellie, I appreciate it. It wasn’t your fault though, you were actually busy, being at work and all.” I respond.

“Well thank you for accepting my apology.” Ellie says very formally. “Now, I want to address the problem that we have right now. A lack of responsibility. Mike is being a perfectly good sport considering everything that has happened since this all started, and we have not given him the respect he deserves.” Ellie’s speech has Adam and Kay’s mouth dropped wide open in surprise. Ellie continues, “We told him that he could no longer ask for diaper changes, but now, the people that need to be checking him are not doing a good enough job, which is leading to him being very uncomfortable. Does that seem accurate Mike?” She asks.

“Umm…” I pause, embarrassed to be talking about diaper changes and checks so nonchalantly. “Well, yeah. It is really uncomfortable when I um… Well… You know.” I say.

“Mess yourself?” Ellie says flatly. Kay giggles. I feel my face go even more red as I nod, shutting my eyes with embarrassment. “Exactly.” Ellie says. “So the problem is that it seems that you two, Adam and Kay, are not sympathizing with Mike’s situation enough.” Ellie says, looking very stern.

“Wait a second!” Adam says, finally breaking his silence. “I wasn’t even here!”

“Yeah! Me neither!” Kay says.

“Kay, can I see your phone?” Ellie says, almost threateningly.

“What? Why?” Kay asks, instinctively putting her hand over her pocket.

“Give it here. I want to read a few texts.” Ellie responds.

Kay gulps. “Why should I give it to you?” She says defensively.

“Give it to me.” Ellie says, her voice dropping an octave.

Kay looks down and pulls her phone out of her pocket. She silently hands it to Ellie.

“Thank you.” Ellie says. “I will now read aloud a few text messages between Adam and Kay.”

I look at the two of them, but neither returns my gaze.

Ellie begins.

“Adam: Hey Kay, want to grab some lunch?

Kay: I dunno, feeling kinda tired. Why?

Adam: Well Mike has been begging me to come home, and I really don’t want to deal with what he will have waiting for me ;)

Kay: What do you mean?

Adam: Sounds like baby is about to go boom-boom

Kay: LOL that is hilarious! Yeah sure, we can grab some lunch. I wouldn’t want to deal with that either. Mike can sit in it all day for all I care.

Adam: Awesome, I’ll be by to pick you up in half an hour.”

Ellie finishes. Kay and Adam are looking in any direction except at me. They are very clearly ashamed of that conversation. Fury has overtaken me. They knew? And wanted me to be like that? I stand up, ready to unleash all the anger I have inside me on the two of them, but Ellie stands up first, continuing to put out an air of pure confidence.

“So, obviously, a complete lack of respect there.” Ellie starts again, “Adam. You showed a complete lack of respect for your friend, and Kay, you played right into it.” Ellie looks at them, a look of pure disappointment on her face. “You two seem to forget that we are all friends here. So here is my suggestion. Today is Thursday, and I think that on Friday night, you both need to experience what Mike is going through, so both of you will be put in diapers until Sunday night. We—”

“WHAT?!” Adam and Kay yell in unison. I start laughing.

“Absolutely not.” Kay says, standing up and walking to the kitchen in disgust.

“Yeah no way.” Adam says, sinking into the couch deeper.

“Oh man!” I say, laughing, “Ellie, you are a genius.”

Ellie raises her voice a bit. “We will all stay here for the weekend, partying and having a fun time, but Kay and Adam will abide by all of the rules set down for Mike, and after we are done, we can sit down and talk about how to deal with Mike’s situation going forward.”

“There is no way I am agreeing to this.” Adam says. “Mike broke the biggest rule. He changed himself. That’s it for me. He broke the rule.”

Ellie nods. “That is true. Mike did break the rule.” Ellie turns to me. “How about this, if you guys do as told this weekend and stay diapered, Mike will agree to add one more rule from the hat, since he did technically break the rule. Does that sound ok to you, Mike?” Ellie asks.

I think about it for a while. There is nothing that I would love to see more than those two in diapers just like me, but was it worth the risk of another pick out of the hat?

The answer is yes.

“I can agree to that.” I say, trying to hide my excitement.

Ellie looks at Adam. “After what you put him through, it only seems fair to me.” Ellie says.

“What about you?” Adam says. “You should wear them too.”

“If Mike wants me too, I will.” Ellie says plainly. Kay and Adam look at her shocked, then all three of them look at me.

I look at Ellie surprised. “Well…” I begin. “Hmm. Well you weren’t really to blame for all this, so… as much as I want to see you…” I blush, an image of big strong Ellie wearing a soft white diaper. I feel my dick stir a little, then I break back to reality. “No. You don’t have to wear them Ellie.” I say. “You have been really good about everything so far. I think that just Adam and Kay should do it. They should know what it feels like sitting in one of these.” I look back at Adam angrily. “I can’t believe you just abandoned me like that.”

Adam takes a deep long sigh, clearly still ashamed of his actions. He rubs his temples. “Fine.” He says, a long pause afterwards.  “I’ll do it, but only if Kay and I are the only ones that can put stuff in the hat.” Adam says. “And no one tells anyone else about it. Ever. Ever ever.”

“Fine by me.” I say quickly.

Ellie nods happily.

“Well I’m definitely still not doing it.” Kay says, walking to the kitchen angrily. “There is no way I am putting a diaper on. Mike is the one who should be in trouble. Not me!”

Ellie stands up and walks over to Kay. Her presence in the room seems to turn darker, and all of a sudden, the difference in height between Ellie and Kay seems to be bigger than ever. Ellie’s strong, powerful figure compared to Kay’s slight frame is stark.

“You should be the one most in trouble.” Ellie says. Her voice is as stern as ever, looking down at Kay, “You should know better than any of us what Mike is going through, since you were always the one that lost the bets before. Did you learn nothing from when you had to wear those butt plugs? Or going commando? Remember that? I bet you appreciated what kind of sympathies we showed you, and you clearly have no sympathy towards Mike.”

Kay shrinks away from Ellie, “Yeah well maybe I finally get to be the one in charge for these things!”

Ellie keeps advancing on Kay. “Kay,” Ellie says, “You will agree to this. End of story. You need to learn what Mike is going through.”

Kay gulps, clearly too afraid to argue, but too proud to admit defeat. “Well…” She stammers. “Ok, but just for the weekend. And Mike isn’t allowed to make fun of us about it during the weekend or any time after.” She says.

“Fine by me.” I say.

“And… and I get to pick out Mike’s outfits during the weekend.” Kay says. “And Mike has to take two things from the hat!”

“Sure.” I respond, shrugging. Seeing Kay so flustered was already worth the extra rule.

“and… and…” Kay tries to keep going, still trying to bargain her way out of the situation, but Ellie interrupts again before Kay can add more conditions.

“Good, then we are set.” Ellie says. “Kay and I will come over on Friday, at which point, the two of you will be padded up by me. I will be responsible for all changes. Ok?”

I nod. “No complaints from me.” I say.

Adam sighs again. “Yep.” Is all he says.

Kay just nods as Ellie’s gaze turns back to her.

“Good.” Ellie says. “Then it’s decided.” Ellie smiles happily and sits down. “I’m glad we got that sorted out.

• Like 6
  • Kinster changed the title to Losing a Bet (Chapter 9 added Feb 26)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That evening, all four of us are playing some video games together. We’ve been drinking a little, and the double diaper that Adam put me in earlier has gotten much wetter. Unfortunately for me, the sheer thickness of it means that there is still a long way to go before it is soaked. With the short baby blue t-shirt the only thing covering up the diaper, I normally would be humiliated, but for the first time in a while, I felt completely comfortable with my friends. Eventually, Kay and Ellie leave, without even mentioning the thick state of my diaper and the extreme waddle it gives me. Most likely it is because all three of them are too preoccupied with this weekend. Kay and Adam are going to be diapered!

It has now gotten much closer to bedtime, and Adam and I are watching tv. “Hey. Do you want a change before bed then?” Adam asks nonchalantly.

“Well… That would be nice.” I say.

“Ok. Head to your room then. I’ll come in in a sec.” He responds.

I get up and waddle to my bedroom. I set a towel on my bed and lay on top of it. Adam walks in quietly and without so much as a humiliating comment, he starts to change me.

“So… Gonna get one of these yourself this weekend?” I try and ask without sounding to excited.

Adam just sighs. “Ellie was right. We were totally not being cool about this.” He says. I open my mouth to respond, but Adam continues, “To be honest Mike, I’d rather not talk about it right now, ok?”

I shut my mouth, honoring his request.

A few moments later, and Adam has finished changing me into a new diaper. A thick white overnight style diaper. I don’t complain, knowing that I have already gotten a gift today.

“Well… Good night then.” Adam says.

“Night.” I say, hopping into bed and pulling my covers up. Adam walks out and shuts the lights off.

I try to close my eyes and go to sleep, but as I try and relax, I find myself starting to get hard. I reach down and feel myself through the diaper. It’s been days since I got off. With the diaper on, it adds a strange feeling that with each movement I make, starts to excite me more and more. I try and think of other things, too embarrassed to masturbate inside of a diaper, but each time I roll over or move at all, the tight thick diaper stimulates me, waking me up. Eventually I give in, and put my hand into the front of the diaper, trying to jack off. The tightness of the diaper makes it almost impossible, and eventually I get frustrated and pull my hand back out. Too afraid to take the diaper off or mess with the tapes, I decide to just rub the outside of the diaper as best I can, and within moments, the excitement has built up and I am furiously rubbing it. A few minutes pass, and I am essentially humping the diaper, sweating and moaning a little bit. I feel it coming and then climax, spurting into the diaper. It’s like nothing I have ever felt as wave after wave of pleasure pass through me.

I lay back in bed, exhausted. Then the humiliation sets in. What did I just do? I feel hot with humiliation as the idea of seeing myself, furiously humping my diaper goes through my mind, but for some reason, it starts to excite me again. I try my best to put it out of my mind, and soon, I am fast asleep.

The next morning, I am woken up early by my bladder. Still laying in bed, I let loose, flooding the diaper. The warmth spreads to the back of the diaper almost immediately, and the sound of the hissing is easily heard in the silence of the morning. The feeling of the warmth slowly spreading excites me again, but I push that feeling from my brain and try my best to fall back asleep.

I wake up a few hours later to the sound of the shower. Adam must be up. I get up and walk out to the kitchen to grab some water. I drink it and sit down on the couch with my phone, mindlessly browsing the internet.

“Hey man.” Adam says, as he walks in just wearing the towel. He goes to the fridge and grabs a soda.

“Morning.” I respond, still on my phone.

“Wanna go shopping with me later?” Adam asks, “I figured we should stock up since Kay and Ellie will be staying here for the whole weekend.”

“Yeah sure.” I respond, not really looking up. “I could use some stuff.”

“Sweet. I’ll go get dressed and we can head out in a bit. Need a change?” Adam asks.

“I dunno, I’m probably good for now.” I respond, still immersed in my phone.

“Ok.” Adam says. “You wanna shower before we go?”

I finally look up from my phone to think about it. “Nah.. I’m good I think.” I say, just wanting to be lazy and browse my phone.

“Alright whatever. I’ll be ready in a few if you wanna get dressed then.” Adam says.

“Alright.” I say, going back to my phone.

I hear Adam walk back to his room. After another minute, I get up and walk to my room. I grab a pair of loose-fitting jeans and a baggy sweatshirt. I put them on and head back out. Adam is waiting in the kitchen.

“Alright, let’s go then. We need to hit up the grocery store and a liquor store, and then I was thinking about heading to the mall for this new video game I heard about.” Adam says.

“Sounds good to me.” I respond. “Let’s get out of here.”

We open up the door and walk out. I have now gotten so comfortable in the diapers, that I barely notice the squishy squelch as I walk, but as we go down the stairs, we pass Mrs. Nance, who is on her way up.
               “Well hey there neighbors!” She says, cheerfully.

“Hey Nance.” I respond.

“Going out?” She asks.

“We are just going shopping for some stuff.” Adam says.

“You are going out as well, Mike?” Nance asks.

“Yeah, why do you ask?” I respond.

“Well… Maybe it’s not my place, but you kind of… stink.” Nance responds, then whispers, “like diapers…”

I blush furiously. Adam laughs. “That’s what I said!” Adam says.

“You did not!” I say.

“I think I hinted at you pretty strong to take a shower dude. You were just staring at your phone!” Adam says.

“Well!” I respond, frustrated and embarrassed. “I’m going to go take one!” I finally say, running back upstairs. As I go back, I hear the two of them laughing and talking.

I run back inside and head to the bathroom. “Adam could’ve been more straightforward.” I say to myself, furiously stripping down to the diaper and then ripping it off, tossing it in the trash. I hop in the shower and wash off, making sure to soap twice. I finish up and step out of the shower. I wrap the towel around me and walk out.

“Hey man, sorry to laugh, it was kind of funny though.” Adam says.

“You’re gonna be in one of them soon enough Adam.” I say, still kind of embarrassed. Adam blushes and looks at his feet, hurt.

“Yeah well…” He says.

I realize I may have hurt his feelings. “Sorry, it’s just… ugh… embarrassing. I can’t believe I didn’t realize.”
               “No no no.” Adam says. “It’s my fault. I should’ve told you more directly. Anyway, let’s get you into a fresh one and head out.”

“Sounds good to me.” I say, smiling.

We head to my bedroom and Adam puts a new diaper on, slightly thinner than the others and less crinkly. I put on a new pair of clothes and we walk out again. This time, Nance is just leaving her apartment.

“All taken care of?” Nance asks, a wry smile on her face. I blush again.

“You bet.” Adam says.

“I hope I didn’t embarrass you too much earlier kiddo, but hey, it’s better I tell you now than someone at the store notices.” Nance says.

“Yeah.. Thanks.” I say, trying not to make eye contact. Mrs. Nance looks at Adam.

“Still a little touchy about it, huh?” Nance says. “I’ll keep that in mind,”

Adam smiles, “Yeah, but thanks for letting us know.”
               “Well you boys have a good shopping trip then. I’m sure I’ll see you around the building.” Nance says, walking off. We bid her farewell, and we are finally on our way.

We arrive at the liquor store first, stocking up on loads of beer and hard liquor for a weekend full of partying and drinking. Then we head to the grocery store for all of the food that we will need. While there, I feel the need to go to the bathroom and let loose in the diaper, making sure to be in a quiet part of the store when I let loose. Then we head to the mall. We stop in the food court and grab some food first, then head to the electronics store for Adam’s video game. I am browsing stuff there while Adam looks around at all the games. Again, I feel the need to go, and since the store is quiet, without much hesitation, I let loose in the diaper for the second time. After a few minutes, Adam finds the game he was looking for and we go to checkout. The cashier rings him up and we start to walk out of the store.

As we walk away, the cashier says, “Hey, dude, you sat in water or something.”

I turn around and see the cashier pointing at my jeans. I try and look, but it’s hard to tell, then I feel the tell tale sign of wetness on the back of my legs.

“Oh shit.” Adam says.

“Crap.” I mutter. The diaper leaked from the lower part of the butt section at some point, and now two large wet spots were growing on my pants. I look at Adam embarrassed and a little scared.

“Let’s just go home real quick.” He says, trying to show me sympathy.

I nod, now too embarrassed for words. That’s when the smell of very wet diaper hits both of us. If we stay here any longer, the cashier and everyone around will absolutely know what happened. We walk briskly out of the store, each step of mine now reminding me of the squishy undergarment that is leaking into my pants. Thankfully, it seems as if no one notices as we make our way back through the long winding mall out to the parking lot and to Adam’s car.

“Hold on dude. Don’t get in yet.” Adam says.

“What? C’mon, let’s go!” I say urgently.

“Just… Let me put down something on my seat.” He says.

I sigh angrily. “Just… Hurry up.” I say.

Adam grabs a blanket from his trunk and lays it out on the passenger side. I sit down and we head home. We walk up the stairs and once again, Mrs. Nance is walking down.

“Well hey! Fancy running into you here!” She laughs. “Sorry guys, just doing laundry today, so I’ve gotta make lots of trips to the basement for the washer.”

“Heh yeah.” I say, trying to sneak past her.

“Whoa there, what happened?” Nance says, pointing to my pants.

“Isn’t it obvious?!” I say, angrily, huffing past Mrs. Nance, furious and humiliated beyond belief. I run to the apartment, leaving Adam behind to apologize to Mrs. Nance.

I get inside, and quickly strip everything off, even the completely soaked diaper that clearly wasn’t meant for multiple wettings. I toss it in the trash angrily and sit down on my bed, tears now coming down my face. I hear the front door open, and Adam emptying out the groceries and other things. A few minutes later, Adam knocks lightly on the door.

“Hey man… I’m really sorry that happened.” He says.

“Yeah… Well..” I respond, still not completely calmed down.

“We just shouldn’t use those old diapers at all. They suck.”

“No shit.” I say.

“I’ll just throw them out.” Adam responds, grabbing the pack of thin diapers and tossing them in the trash.

“Why is it always Msr. Nance?” I ask to myself, humiliated that once again, Mrs. Nance kept being reminded of my humiliated state.

“Maybe it’s a good thing that it’s always her?” Adam says.

“What the hell are you talking about?” I say. “It’s the WORST that it’s her!”

“Well hold on. We’ve had a few incidences now, at the book store that time, then when we were bringing up the packages, and now at the electronics store. The only person that actually noticed was Mrs. Nance. Imagine if that cashier actually figured out what was going on, or someone else at the mall. We could’ve seen anyone! An old teacher, who knows? But each time, it’s just Mrs. Nance, and she clearly doesn’t care at all! So I think, it’s a blessing in disguise. Mrs. Nance keeps saving you by being the person to realize what you’re wearing!” Adam says, almost excitedly.

I sigh and think for a second. “I dunno… I mean, she’s our neighbor.” I respond.

“Even better! Think! She saved you from going out while reeking of diapers today! If we’d gone out like that, everyone we walked past would’ve either knew that you were wearing diapers, or they would’ve thought that you had literally just pissed your pants. I mean, Mrs. Nance saved you.” Adam reasons.

“I guess…” I say hesitantly.

“She did.” Adam retorts. “And you should honestly apologize to her.”

“What?!” I say.

“You should apologize for yelling at her!” Adam says. “Wasn’t very nice. She was just being friendly with us, even if she was a little abrupt.”

“No way.” I say.

Adam stands up. “Yes way.” He says firmly.

I look at him, now annoyed. “No.” I say.

“You can either apologize now, or the first thing I’m telling Ellie when she gets here is that you removed your diaper on your own TWICE today.” Adam says. “That’s literally one of the only rules right now, and you broke it twice today, by taking your diaper off on your own.”
               I gulp nervously. He’s got me there. I sigh angrily, “Fine! Whatever, I’ll apologize, just… don’t go tatling to Ellie.”

Adam smiles victoriously, “Good, now let’s get you changed.”

I sigh, but lay down obediently. A few wipes, some powder, lotion, and a diaper later, I’m padded in one of the plain white, thick diapers. I get up and put on my third pair of normal clothes for the day, and at Adam’s insistence, walk across the hall to Mrs. Nance’s. Humiliated, I knock on the door. It opens up.

“Oh hey there Mike!” Mrs. Nance says. “Sorry about earlier, I was just—”

“No, I should apologize.” I interrupt. “I didn’t mean to yell at you, I was just a little embarrassed.”

“Awe.” Mrs. Nance says, “That is very sweet of you, kiddo.” She reaches her hand out and playfully rubs the top of my head. Inwardly, I groan. Is this chick for real?

“Yeah well… Sorry.” I say.

“Thanks.” She says. “Do you want to come in for a minute? I’ve got some hot water on for tea. Chamomile, my favorite.”
               “Um…” I hesitate, not wanting to go in, but not wanting to offend her. “Sure.”

She gestures for me to come in. I walk in and her apartment is a mirror image of my own, only cleaner with much classier decorations. Mrs. Nance walks to the kitchen where a pot of water is on the stove. She grabs two matching mugs from the cupboard and pours some hot water, then adding a tea bag.

“I hope you don’t mind a tea bag. I’m not real fancy with my tea, like some people.” She says.

“Oh no, that’s fine.” I say. “Your apartment is pretty nice.”

“Same as yours, just in reverse!” She laughs. “I spose I take good care of it though.”
               I laugh. “Better than us, that’s for sure.”

We keep talking for a bit, making small talk about the building and our other neighbors. Then Mrs. Nance gets quiet for a moment, looking at me curiously.

“So, how long have you had your condition?” She asks.

I gulp. What to say now? What was most believable? “Well…” I hesitate for several moments, thinking of the best way to respond. “My whole life I guess.” I lie.

“Wow. Must be tough.” She responds.

“Yeah.” I say awkwardly, supping on my tea, desperately wishing for her to change the subject.

“And is it… Well…” Mrs. Nance pauses awkwardly. “Number two as well?”

I almost choke on my tea, but eventually get out a sentence. “No no no.” I say.

“Really? Because I could’ve swore that I smelled it the other day.” Mrs. Nance says, almost accusatorily.

“Well… That was…” I stutter. “I mean…” She clearly wasn’t joking. She must have smelled that messy one I’d had. I sigh and just say it. “Yeah, it’s for number two as well.”

“Oof.” Mrs. Nance says. “Must be tough. What is the condition actually called?” Mrs. Nance asks, now starting to sound like a suspicious cross-examiner.

“You know, I’d really rather not talk about it.” I say awkwardly.

“Of course, of course.” Mrs. Nance says. “Just seems like a rare thing is all.”

“Not as rare as you might think.” I respond curtly. “Thank you for the tea Mrs. Nance, I think I will head out now.”

“Of course kiddo. Didn’t mean to hurt your feelings, I’m just a curious gal is all.” She says, smiling again.

“Yeah. No problem.” I say, standing up and walking back to the door. “Well, have a good one Nance.” I say, waving goodbye.

“Bye kiddo.” Mrs. Nance says, shutting the door behind me.
               I walk back into our apartment across the hall. I walk in. Adam is on the couch and has the tv on. As I walk in, he mutes it.

“How’d it go?” He asks.
               “Fine.” I say.

“You apologized?” Adam asks.

“Yeah man, now can you just drop it? Aren’t Kay and Ellie going to get here soon?” I change the subject.

“Any minute.” Adam responds. “Oh, you should probably take off your clothes at least. Don’t want either of them to think you’ve broken the rules, right?”

“Yeah I guess not.” I say, walking to my room. There, I strip down into just the diaper and walk back out. Adam and I sit on the couch and watch tv for a minute, when there is a knock on the door. I quickly grab a blanket to cover up with as Adam goes and opens it. Ellie and Kay are there, each one with a small duffel bag.

“Hey guys, how’s it going?” Ellie says, setting her bag down in the kitchen.

“Not bad.” I reply.

“You ready for this thing?” Ellie asks.

“Oh yeah. Adam and I got all the shopping taken care of, so we are set for this.” I say.

“Sweet. Where should we put our bags?” Ellie asks.

“I don’t know. We only have the two bedrooms and one couch, so someone will either have to be on the floor or sharing a bed.” I reply.

“I figured. It’s no problem.” Ellie says. “I’ll just leave it here for now.”

“Sounds good.” I say. I grin, noticing that Adam and Kay haven’t said anything yet. “C’mon you two, why so quiet?” I tease.

“Oh shut it.” Kay says, annoyed. Ellie gives her a dirty look, and Kay goes quiet.

“I am so looking forward to this.” I say evilly.

“Well you better look forward to the end of the weekend when you have to pick new rules out of the hat. I have been racking my brain for good ones. So just you wait.” Kay responds.

“Whatever. I don’t care about that at all.” I say, trying to hide my fear.

“Ok, enough bickering you two.” Ellie says. “Let’s go get you changed Kay.”

“What?! Why do I have to go first?” Kay asks angrily.

“Because you are the biggest whiner.” Ellie responds, smiling a little.

Kay rolls her eyes. “Hmph. Am not.”

“See?” Ellie responds.

“Whatever.” Kay says, a little embarrassed.

“Well I still get to pick out Mike’s outfit first then.” Kay says, clearly trying to delay for as long as possible.

“Fine. Go pick one out.” Ellie says, exasperated. Kay happily walks to my bedroom, grinning at me as she goes past. “You only have five minutes though!” Ellie adds as Kay leaves.

“Fine!” Kay says as she shuts the door behind her.

Ellie and I exchange a look. “Looking good by the way.” Ellie says, nodding at me. It’s then that I remember that all I am wearing is the diaper. I blush.

“Thanks… I guess.” I respond.

“I mean, your body, not the… uhh.” Ellie tries to cover. “You’ve kept up my workout routine. That’s all I’m getting at.”

I laugh. “Yeah I figured that’s what you meant.”

I go and sit down on the couch and turn on the tv. Ellie and Adam talk in the kitchen for a minute, and eventually, more than five minutes later, Kay comes back out.
               “Ok guys, I think you are going to love it.” She says, holding something behind her back.

“Just show it.” I say, annoyed.

“Fine fine.” Kay says, eagerly holding up the outfit. It is a soft white t-shirt with a large image of a cartoonish wet diaper on the front, but as I look closer, I see that the t-shirt is more of a belly shirt, clearly designed to come down just above the bellybutton. She is also carrying a baby blue piece of fabric that looks very thick.

“It’s a wet diaper belly shirt, and some sort of thick cloth-diaper-cover-thing. And the perfect color for our little baby.” Kay is grinning. “But this is the best part.” She says, holding up a pacifier with a long clip hanging from it. “A pacifier! With a clip for your shirt!” Kay laughs. “Where did this even come from Adam?”

I close my eyes. “My god. What an awful outfit.” I think to myself. “But it’ll be worth it to see her in wet diapers just like me.”

“Wow.” Ellie says, clearly surprised. “That. Is… something else.”

“Just.. let’s get this over with.” I say.

“Alright then baby boy!” Kay says, walking over with the clothes.

“Hold your horses there Kay.” Ellie says. “I’ll do the dressing, understood?”

“What? But I picked it out!” Kay responds, clearly disappointed.

“I don’t care, I am in charge for the weekend.” Ellie responds.

“I can put it on myself, you know.” I say, a little annoyed.

“I don’t care, I am in charge for the weekend.” Ellie says again.

“But—” Kay and I both start to argue.

“I am in charge for the weekend.” Ellie says again, more firmly.

“Stop arguing and just do what she says.” Adam finally says.

“Fine.” Kay and I both say.

“Good. Now Mike, arms up.” Ellie says, grabbing the outfit from Kay. I do as told, and a few moments later, the humiliating belly shirt is on. The shirt leaves everything visible, not even coming down to the belly button. Then Ellie grabs the diaper cover. I step into it and Ellie slides it up, covering the disposable diaper. Thankfully, the diaper is covered, but it is still so obvious what I am wearing, and the added thickness of the cover means that my walk is about to turn into a full-blown waddle. Finally, Ellie clips the pacifier onto the shirt, letting it hang down like a humiliating necklace. I am red in the face as Ellie stands back to admire her handiwork.

“Well Kay, it is quite the outfit.” Ellie says.

Kay can barely contain her laughter. “I was so happy when I found that pacifier. It’s so big too!”

“Alright enough.” I say, my face reddening even more. “Ellie, it’s time for Kay to get diapered.”

“I couldn’t have said it better.” Ellie says. “C’mon Kay.”

Kay tries her best to argue, but Ellie is having none of it as she drags Kay to my bedroom. I follow along, but as Ellie gets there, she turns to me.

“I think we will have some privacy for the first change.” Ellie says.

“What?!” I respond angrily. “I didn’t get any!”

“I know, but… just… have a little courtesy, she doesn’t have to let me do this.” Ellie responds.

I sigh. “Fine. Fine.” I say, turning and waddling back to the living room. Ellie closes the door.

“You aren’t going to watch?” Adam asks.

“Ellie says she gets privacy for the first change.” I respond, disappointed.

Adam sighs in relief. “Well thank goodness for that.”

“I didn’t get privacy for my first change!” I say, annoyed.

“Yeah, well… We were all kind of drunk, so..” Adam says.
               “That doesn’t mean anything!” I say.

“Just remember Mike. We are doing this because we are your friends. Neither of us have to.” Adam says. “If we didn’t want to do it, like, really really didn’t want to, then there’s nothing you could do to make us. So enough with the pointed jabs and stuff, ok?”

I sigh. “I know. Fine. I’ll try and be nicer. It’s just, Kay hasn’t exactly been nice to me during all of this, so it’s nice to see her down a peg or two.”

“I know. Kay has been a jerk. You can say it. Ellie and I are working on her. Trust me.” Adam responds.

It’s at this moment that we hear some shouting from my bedroom. Mostly unintelligible, but occasionally, as clear as day, we can hear Kay shouting “No! No way!” I get up and walk closer to the bedroom to hear, but by the time I do, the yelling has stopped. From outside the door, I can’ t make out individual words now, but Ellie is clearly talking slowly and deliberately. After a few moments of silence I hear some light movement, and then clear as day, Ellie saying, “There. That wasn’t so hard. Let’s go.”

I quickly run back to the living room, not wanting to get caught snooping. I hear the door open and Ellie walks in smiling, she is blocking the hallway, preventing us from seeing Kay, then she opens her mouth “Ok! Ladies and gentlemen!” She says, as if she were a gameshow host. “I present to you! Baby Kay!” Then Ellie turns to the side, and holds her arms out, showing us Kay. Adam and I immediately start laughing. Ellie has dressed Kay up in a onesie!

“I hate this.” Kay says, humiliated, but smiling in good sport. The onesie is a soft yellow color with no designs, but just the word “CUTIE” written across the chest. It was obvious as well that Ellie had made Kay remove her bra. With Kay’s small stature, it makes her look ridiculously like a baby girl. The diaper is clearly apparent through the soft, slightly see-through fabric of the onesie, and Kay’s legs are forced apart by the thickness. I felt a stirring inside my diaper at the sight. She was so cute!

After a few more moments of Adam and I laughing, we start to die down. That’s when Kay finally tries to walk into the living room. Then the laughing starts all over again. Kay is so clearly uncomfortable wearing the diaper, and the thickness of the diaper makes her waddle so much worse than I’ve had to. That, and seeing bratty Kay humiliated in such a way makes me so happy. Kay turns bright red again as she sits on the couch next to me, grabbing a blanket to cover up.

“Laugh all you want Adam, you’re next!” Kay says, trying to regain some composure.

“Alright alright.” Adam says, still laughing a bit. “C’mon Ellie, let’s get this over with.”

Adam stands up and walks to the bedroom. Ellie follows along, and we hear the door close behind them.

Kay and I sit in silence for a few moments, just watching the commercials on tv. Then Kay finally speaks up. “How do you wear these?” She asks.

“What do you mean?” I say, confused.
               “I mean, this is so uncomfortable.” She says. “I can barely walk, and they are so loud, I can’t move without being reminded!”
               “Oh it’s not that bad. I got used to it pretty quick I guess.” I respond. “Honestly, at this point, I barely think about it.”

“Really?” Kay responds, surprised. “That’s hard to believe.”

“It’s true. Even when they’re wet, it’s like… I dunno. They’re fine. It’s mostly the same except they are warmer.” I say, trying to explain the feeling more.

“Oh don’t even start with me on that.” Kay says, scrunching her face. “I am not looking forward to that at all.”

“Yeah…” I say. “It’s really hard to actually… go… in them. At least at first.”

“At first?” Kay responds.

“Yeah. I mean, at first I had to work really hard to go in them, but now, I can do it whenever. It’s actually not that bad.” I say. “I barely think about it anymore.”

“That’s crazy!” Kay says. “it’s only been like… A week!”

“Well trust me, it gets easier.” I say. “And it’s not all bad. The feeling of getting a fresh one on after being in a wet or messy one for a while is the best feeling in the world.” After I say that, I blush, realizing what I just said. “I mean… Not like I like them… It’s just… Well, you know.”

“I’ll take your word for it I think.” Kay says. “The fabric on this onesie is really soft though, so at least that’s something.”

“Yeah. All the stuff is really soft. Even the diapers aren’t too bad. Some of the other ones with designs are like… the softest things.” I say. “By the way, what kind did Ellie give you?”

“Kind of what?” Kay asks.

“The diaper. What kind?”

“Oh. I don’t know.” She says.

“Can I see?” I ask.

Kay blushes. “I guess it’s only fair.” Then she lifts the blanket off and undoes the snaps on the bottom of the onesie. She lifts up the flaps, revealing a very thick pink diaper.

“Hmm. I don’t think I’ve had that one yet.” I say. I hadn’t even realized that they’d gotten me such… girly diapers.

Kay quickly pulls the onesie back down and does the snaps. “Huh. I guess there are quite a few kinds back there.”

“Yeah. It seems like my entire closet is now just a place for diapers and weird outfits.” I respond.

“No kidding. It’s floor to ceiling in there.”

“I wonder what Adam will be wearing.” I respond, imagining it in my head.

Kay laughs. “It’ll be quite a sight, I’m sure.”

We both laugh. We keep talking for a few minutes, then we hear the door open, and Ellie walks in, again blocking the doorway.
               “You ready to meet the new Adam?” Ellie says excitedly.

“So ready!” I say.

“Then here he is!” Ellie says, moving aside to reveal Adam in all his glory.

Adam is wearing a pair of jean shortalls, with a soft striped onesie on underneath. Compared to our outfits, Adam’s is quite modest, hiding the diaper, except for telltale bulges in certain parts.

“What?” Kay says, disappointed. “That’s hardly even babyish at all!”

“Yeah!” I say, echoing Kay’s sentiment.

“Well, Adam wasn’t as babyish as you were, Kay, so I let him pick his out himself.” Ellie says. “From a few options I picked of course.”

“That is so unfair!” Kay responds.

“Well” Adam says. “Maybe if you behaved like an adult, you would get to pick your outfit!”

“Humph.” Kay says, crossing her arms in disappointment.

“What kind of diaper is it?” I ask.

“It’s the same kind that Kay has on.” Ellie responds.

“Nice.” I say, smiling. At least that was different. Adam and Kay had girly pink diapers. At least mine was just plain white.

Adam walks over and sits down on the couch next to Kay and I. That is when Ellie let’s out a strange squeal of delight. We all look at her, confused.

“Aww! All of my diaper friends together on the couch!” She says, “So cute!”

I can feel as all three of us blush in embarrassment.

“C’mon Ellie… Enough of that.” Adam says, his cheeks flushing.

“Sorry, it’s just adorable.” Ellie says, sitting on the recliner.

“Sure sure.” Adam says. “Now that all of that business is taken care of, let’s start the weekend!”

Hey everyone! Thanks for reading, as always. I love to hear from you, so let me know what you think! Hopefully, I'll be able to find some time during these crazy weeks to actually get this story finished. Anyway, stay safe!

• Like 8
  • Kinster changed the title to Losing a Bet (Chapter 10 added Mar 20)

Small critic:

Starting with Chapter 7 there are no CHAPTER TITLES

i.e. the story just starts or continues

1 thru 6 are OK and titled

Good chapter. I was worried Mike's humiliation was going to be heavily overshadowed by the others but this seems like a sexy blip in what seems to hold in store a lot more for Mike!

• 1 month later...

Whattttt ??? No more for now !!!!

Hey buddy truly you have a talent I can't stop reading its just really great 

Ps. I'm the only one expecting to know what other rules Mike will face?

I kind of share his suffering O_K

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Awesome story so far. Sorry I took so long to give any feedback but I have been struggling to get caught up after being under the weather. I thing you are doing an awesome job with the story. I could tell there were some changes. Ellie I am guessing was originally a male in the story because there are were numerous mentioning of her as he. I was very happy I could give it a like and I hope to read more.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Chapter 11          

“Sounds good!” I say happily, for the first time in a while, I don’t feel embarrassed. “Wanna play smash bros?” I suggest.

“Sure why not.” Kay says. “Anything to take my mind off of… this.” She gestures towards her thick pink padding.

I laugh, “Don’t worry, you’ll get used to the feeling. I hardly even notice the difference anymore. Although the outfits are a little much…”

“No complaints!” Ellie says. “I think it looks great on you.”

We lock eyes for a moment. Ellie was definitely being sincere. How could I be cute in this ridiculous belly shirt and diaper? Not to mention the pacifier. I feel my face turn red and I look away. We all grab controllers and start to play. After the first few rounds, it is clear that we are all evenly matched each battle lasting to the very end.

“Wanna make it interesting guys?” Adam asks.

“How so?” Ellie responds.

“We make it a drinking game!” Adam smiles, “When you die, drink, if you come in last, finish your drink, and the match winner can make someone else drink.”

“Oh man..” I groan. “That’s a lot.”

“Chicken?” Adam says goadingly.

“No way!” I respond quickly. “Let’s do this”

Ellie and Kay agree. We all grab beers from the fridge and head back. All of us have our game faces on, ready to give it our best, but the first match does not go my way. I came in last so I down my entire drink. Adam pulls it out in the last seconds, taking out Ellie in the end. With his power, Adam makes Kay drink, clearly trying to get her to loosen up a bit. We play several more matches, and overall, Adam has won most of the matches, each time, making Kay drink. A few matches in, I notice a pressure in my bladder and easily let loose, wetting my diaper a bit. This happens a few more times as we play and drink. By the end, Kay, Ellie and I are very tipsy, and Adam is enjoying every moment of it.

“Ok guys, I give up.” Kay finally admits, putting her controller down. “I can’t take any more. Maybe let’s slow down for a minute.”

“I second that.” I say. “I’m feeling it, and the night is still young.”

“Fine fine.” Adam says. “I think I got my fill of whooping your diaper butts anyway.”

Ellie stands up and stretches. “Well, I didn’t do as bad as you two, but I can feel it too. You could’ve gone a little easier on Kay, Adam. She doesn’t have as much of a tolerance.”

“Whatever!” Kay says, standing up angrily. “I’m not that much smaller than you guys!” Kay walks up to Ellie, barely coming up to Ellie’s chest. Ellie laughs heartily, standing up taller just to loom over Kay.

“Ok then! First volunteer for a diaper check I see!” Ellie says, grinning at Kay.

“What?! No way!” Kay says.

“C’mon then, little Kay, let’s see if you broke it in!” Ellie says. She was clearly loving this.

“Oh c’mon!” Kay whines. “Seriously, this onesie is see-through enough. You can tell it’s still dry just by looking!”

“Now now.” Ellie says, sitting back down on the couch. “Just come here, it’ll only take a second. Like ripping off a band-aid. I’m gonna check everyone.”

Kay hesitates, but then walks over, blushing furiously. “Fine.”

“Good girl.” Ellie says.

Kay walks over and Ellie unsnaps her onesie, revealing the thickness underneath. As Kay said, it was definitely still dry, although with all that we had had to drink, Kay was probably full to bursting. Ellie takes her time, feeling the diaper on the outside, sticking a few fingers inside the leg band, and doing everything she can do to embarrass Kay. Soon though, it is over, Ellie snaps the onesie back in place, and gives Kay a pat on the butt as Kay walks into the kitchen.

“Well, one dry girl.” Ellie says. “Though I expected that one. Kay is going to hold on to the very last before she wets that thing.” Ellie pauses and grins, “though he will wet it eventually. Ok then, how about the boys?”

“I’ll go next.” Adam volunteers. “I don’t care, it’ll happen a few more times I’m sure. I’m not embarrassed.”

Adam stands up and walks over, though there is a slight waddle in his step that wasn’t there before. I raise my eyebrows, suspicious. With the jean shortalls on, it was impossible to tell just by looking if Adam’s diaper were wet, but the way he’s walking suggests that maybe he is. It’s clear that Ellie thinks the same thing as Adam walks over.

“Ok, then Adam.” Ellie says. She turns Adam around and undoes the butt flap on the shortalls, revealing the onesie underneath. I hear a few snaps as the onesie is undone. From where I am, I can’t quite see, but it’s clear from Ellie’s reaction that Adam is indeed wet.

“Wow!” Ellie says, clearly quite surprised. “I did not expect that! A wet one! Although, this thing can definitely hold a lot more, so we can wait to give you a change Adam.” Ellie says.

“Sounds good to me.” Adam says nonchalantly. Adam waits for Ellie to snap everything back into place, and then sits back down on the couch.

I look at him surprised. ‘When did he wet that?’ I think to myself. ‘and how did he wet it so easily? It was really hard for me to go in these the first time.’ But my thoughts were then interrupted by Ellie calling me over.

“And now for the other baby boy. Though I think I already know what the verdict will be on this one.” She teases. I blush, but stand up and waddle over.

Ellie pulls down the thick cloth diaper cover, and then lets out a small gasp. “Uh-oh! We have a leak!” She says loudly.

I look down surprised, I didn’t think I’d wet it that much, but the cloth diaper cover tells a different story, with a damp outline on the interior of the cover. Ellie makes me lift each leg as she takes the cover off.

“Good thing you had this cover on, otherwise the couch would be-“ Ellie begins, but then looks over at the couch, where two quarter sized wet spots have appeared, right where I had been sitting. “-soaked.” She finishes, staring at the spots.

Adam walks over. “You got our couch wet? Again” He says, amused. Kay lets out a laugh from the kitchen.

I am speechless as I stare at the spots. Had I really gone that much? It didn’t feel like it at all. I muster up the courage to speak, but my voice cracks as I start. “I-I’m sorry guys. I guess I didn’t really think I’d gone that much.”

“No no no.” Ellie says quickly. “Not your fault, Mike. It’s my fault. I should’ve been checking you all more often. Especially YOU apparently.”

My face blushes again, but I catch Ellie’s eyes, and she is smiling kindly. I give her an embarrassed smile back.

Adam sighs and walks into the kitchen. “C’mon guys, let’s try and keep the damage INSIDE the diapers this weekend please.”

Ellie stands and puts a hand on my shoulder. “You hang here, ok? I’m gonna get some supplies from your room and then we can get you changed.”

I nod, moving to sit down again.

“Whoa!” Ellie says, stopping me from sitting. “Better stand for now.” She says sheepishly. I blush a deeper shade as Ellie walks away.

A few moments later, Ellie arrives back, with wipes, powder, lotion, and a new diaper in her hands. She sets them down on the floor in the living room, then spreads a towel down on the floor. I look at her confused, then horrified as she looks at me expectingly.

“Ok, let’s get you changed then.” She says.

“What?!” I say. “Here?”

“Well duh.” She says. “Now hop down.”

I hear Kay start to laugh. “C’mon Mike! Just lay down there so Ellie can change your leaky diaper!”

“Shut up, Kay!” I say, then look down at Ellie. “C’mon Ellie… Can’t you just change me in my bedroom like always?”

Ellie frowns. “No. Not this weekend. Now lay down.”

“Ellie….” I whine.

Within a fraction of a second, Ellie has grabbed me and pulled me down over her knee. Before I can yell for her to stop, the first spank has hit the butt of my soaked diaper. It is hard, and even with all the squishy padding, it hurt. I yelp as the second one lands. Three. Four. Five. I plead for her to stop. Six. Seven. Eight. The padding on the butt of the diaper has started to spread thin, squishing away from the spanks. This only makes them sting more. Nine. Ten. I feel tears forming in my eyes.

Finally, Ellie lets me go. I back away, glaring at her, humiliated, hurt, and furious. “What the hell?!” I yell.

“Language.” Ellie says plainly. “Now lay down.”

I cross my arms angrily, protesting. “Not ok, Ellie.” I say.

“That will happen to any one of you for talking back, disobeying, or misbehaving in any way this weekend.” Ellie says, giving Kay a glance of suspicion.

I look over and Kay and Adam look just as surprised as I am. “Don’t you think that’s a bit… much?” Kay asks hesitantly.

“Not one bit.” Ellie says. “You three have to understand that I am in charge this weekend. No ifs, ands or buts. Now lay down, Mike.”

With the pain subsiding, I give in. I’m still upset, but I’m also eager to have my diaper changed. “You could’ve told us that you would do that.” I say, laying down.

“I think it was way more effective as a surprise.” Ellie says. “I would’ve done it to whoever backtalked and complained first. To be honest, I really thought that it was going to be Kay or Adam, but I was wrong.” Ellie admits. “I thought you would’ve been used to this by now.”

Annoyed, I stop talking as Ellie gets to work. Kay and Adam wander back in, adding to the humiliation of the diaper change. Ellie untapes the diaper, gently wipes me down, and then instructs me to lift up. I do as told, hoping for a quick change, but Ellie seems to be taking her time now. I feel her wipe my butt, and then place the new diaper underneath me. I put my butt back down as Ellie grabs the lotion. I was concentrating on not getting hard as her strong, soft hands gently wipe me down.

“You know Ellie.” Kay says, an air of mischief in her voice. “If you want to make sure Mike doesn’t leak, you could put two on him.” She giggles.

I look up at Kay and give her a hard glare. When did she get so annoying? I then look back at Ellie, who is grinning.

“A great idea Kay,” she says. I glare at Kay even more, and she stares back, a huge grin on her face. Of course. Ellie continues, “It’s a great idea for YOUR next diaper change.” She says, eyeing Kay down. I grin.

Kay’s grin quickly turns to horror. “Wait… C’mon.” Kay quickly tries to backtrack. “I was only kidding!”

Ellie smiles and goes back to wiping me down with lotion. “Kay, Kay…” Ellie begins. “Remember why we are doing this? It’s to stop you from taking advantage of Mike’s situation. So, you have to learn that any time that you suggest something like that to embarrass him, it’s going to come back at you, understand?”

Kay lowers her head, but doesn’t respond. I grin, enjoying the sight of Kay so utterly defeated. Ellie continues her work, grabbing the powder, and spraying it liberally over me.

“You know though…” Adam begins. “Purely from a practical standpoint… Having Mike double diapered would definitely be a nice assurance for me. For the furniture’s sake. I don’t want these leaks anymore.”

“That is a great point Adam, but don’t worry, I have just the thing.” Ellie says, taping my new, thick diaper on. “I already thought about that, so I brought these.” Ellie pulls out what looks like a piece of plastic. It is clear, with a slight blue tint, and designs of teddy bears all over.

“Some plastic pants.” Ellie says. Kay grins again.

“Ellie…” I say, trying not to sound like I am complaining. “Isn’t that a bit… much?”

Ellie looks down at me and frowns. Knowing what would come, I stop talking.

“It’ll keep everything protected. That’s all.” Ellie says. “It’s this or double diapers.” Ellie says.

“I’ll take the plastic pants.” I say quickly.

Kay grins. “Well, at least the couch will be safe now.” She says, teasingly.

“Kay.” Ellie says. “I don’t want to hear any more of that, or it’ll be triple diapers for you.”

Kay quickly shuts up. Ellie has me stand and then helps me into the plastic pants. They fit tight around my legs, but will clearly hold any leaks tight inside. As I move to sit back down, a deafening crinkle fills the room. The difference between the plastic pants and the diapers, in terms of crinkliness, is massive. The crinkle is so loud, all three of them can’t help but laugh.

“Ok guys…” I say, starting to chastise them, but then can’t help but laugh as well at the ridiculous sound. “Well… I’ll wear them in the apartment, but it’s probably best not to take them out in public.” I laugh and shift my butt on the couch, crinkling even more.

Adam laughs loudly, “Definitely not! I wouldn’t even want to be walking next to you in public with those on!”

We all laugh, reveling in the ridiculousness of the situation. After a few moments, things settle down, and the four of us start to relax. Adam turns on the tv, and we relax, just chatting, like we used to. We talk about school starting up again soon, what classes we are worried about, what we are looking forward to, and despite the fact that three of us are wearing diapers and baby clothes, it feels like a normal Friday night.

After another half hour, I notice Kay squirming around in her seat. She gets up and walks to the kitchen, as if to get another drink, but it’s clear that something else is going on. I get up and walk over as well, the plastic pants crinkling loudly with each step.

“Hey Kay. What’s up?” I ask innocently once we are both in the kitchen. Adam and Ellie continue talking in the living room, oblivious to our conversation.

“Oh you know.. Nothing much. Just getting another drink.” Kay says. Her discomfort is clear.

“Yeah? You’ve had a few already, huh?” I say, grinning. “You know, it would feel better if you just did it.”

“Huh?” Kay says nervously, “I don’t know what you are talking about.”

“C’mon, you’ve got to be in serious pain by now.” I say. “You’ve been holding it all night?”

Kay finally admits it. “Yeah. It’s just… I don’t know. It is really hard for some reason.”

“Yeah. I had the same thing the first time too. I don’t know how Adam did it without any of us even noticing.” I say reassuringly, trying my best to be nice about it. I knew how tough it was. How embarrassing. And, seeing her so uncomfortable made me feel bad. “But trust me, once you do, it’ll be way easier. It feels weird at first, but now, it’s like I hardly even notice.”

“What?” Kay says, looking at me strangely. “Like, you don’t even notice when you pee?” She whispers.

“No!” I respond quickly. “ No no no. Just like… I don’t really need to think about it to let loose. Not like the first time at least.”

“Oh. Gotcha.” Kay responds, nodding. “To be honest, I am actually getting pretty uncomfortable, but it’s like I can’t for some reason.”

“Well when I did it the first time, I went into the bathroom and pretended I wasn’t wearing one.” I say.

“Yeah, I remember.” Kay says. She glances over at Adam and Ellie. “To be honest though, I’d rather not go in there, at least, not with Ellie in such a… dominant mood. If she caught me in there, I’d probably be in diapers for the rest of the month, like you.”

“Yeah… She’s gotten pretty into this whole thing.” I say. Then an idea pops into my head. “What about the sink? It might be easier if there’s some running water. Or even better, warm water on your hand!” I say.

“Isn’t that just for some dumb prank? Like, if you want someone to wet the bed?” Kay says.

“Yeah, but trust me, it’ll work for this too. Every time I do the dishes now, I notice that I have to go really bad as soon as that warm water hits my hand.” I say. “Seriously, just pretend you are going to do some dishes for us. You’ll be peeing in no time.”

Kay blushes. “Well… I guess it’s worth a shot.”

“That, or I can press down on your bladder.” I say playfully. Kay laughs.

“Yeah no thanks. I’ll try the dishes.” He says.

She goes to the sink and turns on the hot water. She grabs a few dishes and starts to wash them. As the water warms, I notice her close her eyes. Ten or fifteen seconds later, she lets out a tiny gasp, and I know what he is doing. It’s then that I realize that I am getting turned on. I look down in surprise as I feel myself start to get hard. I then look back at Kay, standing in front of the sink, in her see-through onesie and thick pink diaper, eyes closed, slowly letting her bladder loose, and I imagine the feeling.

I quickly push the thoughts from my head, trying to ignore them. Kay was my friend! I shouldn’t be thinking like that. I go to the fridge and grab another drink. I open it up and take a sip. I glance back over at Kay, still standing there. It’s pretty clear what she’s doing at this point. It’s also taking quite a while. She must have had to go pretty bad. I feel a pang of jealousy wash over me. That must feel so nice…

Agh! Stop thinking stuff like that! I shake my head then glance over. She REALLY had to go. I decide not to tell her that flooding it like that is probably a bad idea. More risk of leaking. And I knew Kay would be so embarrassed if she leaked like I did. I look over at Ellie and Adam, who are both still talking in the living room, not paying attention to us at all. Several moments later, I hear a satisfied exhale from Kay. She’s opened her eyes. She looks over at me. I can see her face redden as her eyes meet mine.

“Well, feel better?” I ask.

“Yeah… I guess so.” She says, humiliated.

“Yeah…” I say, nodding my head in understanding. “It’s weird the first time.”

“No kidding. This gets easier?” She asks incredulously. “Because I can’t possibly imagine THAT getting any easier.”

“Trust me, it does.” I say. “How does it feel for you?” I ask, still turned on a bit by the situation, doing my best to hide it.

“Weird.” Kay says. She moves her legs around a bit and then stops. Her face turns red as she describes it. “It’s so weird… I can like… feel the pee still sloshing around…”

“Oh. Yeah. That’ll happen if you go a lot all at once. I would’ve said something before, but thought it was better not to disturb you while you… well, you know.” I say.

Kay blushes. “Thanks, I guess.”

“Yeah, if you flood them all at once it can’t absorb right away, so I would wait a bit before you move around too much, otherwise you’ll leak.” I explain.

“Oh jeez.” Kay says. “I’ll end up wearing those ridiculous plastic pants just like you!” She laughs. “How long do I have to wait?”

“Oh not long.” I respond. “With these ones, it’ll go pretty quick. It’s probably already absorbed most of it.”

“Yeah, I guess I can’t really feel it sloshing anymore.” Kay responds. “Still… The feeling is very weird. I think I definitely prefer the feeling when they are dry.” Her face reddens. “Not like that though! I mean.. like… At least when they are dry, they are kind of comfortable. Right now, I just want to get out of this thing.”

“Yeah I remember that feeling too the first time.” I say. “Honestly, I’ve gotten so used to the wet feeling that I don’t really care one way or the other anymore. The difference between a light wetting and a heavy one is big too. I definitely prefer the feeling of a slightly wet one to one that is super soaked. The worst though is when they are messy. That does not feel great. I haven’t gotten used to that at all. That still sucks.” I say. “I don’t think I will ever get used to that feeling.”

Kay blushes and looks at her feet. “Well, I would go ask for a change, but I don’t think that is a good idea. Ellie would probably make me sleep in it or something.”

“Yeah, probably not the best idea.” I say. “Just sit in it for now, I’m sure she will check you and Adam before bed. That’s coming up pretty quick.”

“Yeah… I guess so.” Kay says, still visibly uncomfortable. Pangs of sympathy go through me as I look at Kay, remembering the first time I wet my diapers, and just how desperate I was to get out of it right away. Her face is so perfectly humiliated, and with the onesie stretched to the max to hold her sagging diaper, the look is too much for me not to sympathize.

“I-I could ask Ellie to change you.” I suggest, glancing over at Ellie and Adam to make sure they still aren’t paying attention. “I mean, then you technically aren’t asking for a change, right?”

Kay’s face brightens. “Really? You would do that for me? You don’t think Ellie would be mad?”

“C’mon, it’s not breaking the rules. Technically.” I say, bravely.

A look of relief passes over Kay’s face. “I would really appreciate it.”

“No problem.” I say. Nervously I walk back to the couch where Adam and Ellie are talking. I sit down next to them. Adam looks at me quizzically.

“Got something on your mind?” Adam asks.

“Um… Yeah, kinda.” I say sheepishly. “Ellie, can you give Kay a change?”

Ellie looks at me surprised. Then looks over at Kay, who is awkwardly standing at the edge of the room, looking on. Ellie shakes her head. “That isn’t how this works.” She finally says.

“But technically, she isn’t asking for a change!” I say.

“I don’t care! The idea behind the rule is for you to have no control over what happens with the diapers. That’s it.” Ellie explains. “You get checked and if you’re wet, you get a change. You just have to sit in it and wait until I check you, ok! So I’m sorry, but BOTH of you have just earned a punishment.”
                “What?!” Kay yells. “That so isn’t fair!”

“C’mon Ellie!” I say, upset. “Seriously!”

“Yeah! It was totally Mike’s idea anyway!” Kay accuses. I glare at her angrily.

“What?! You jerk! You were being all pathetic, so I was just trying to be nice!” I snap back.

“Enough!” Ellie yells. “I don’t want to hear another word from either of you. Mike, put that pacifier that’s hanging around your neck in your mouth and start sucking, or so help me you will get the spanking of your life.”

Humiliated, I do as told, bringing the oversized pacifier to my lips and putting it in. The large rubber bulb tastes strange, and it fills my mouth. The paci shield reaches out around my cheeks, hugging them tightly. The feeling is very strange, and because of it’s size, I am forced to suck on it to keep it in. Kay starts to laugh, but is soon cut off as Ellie gets up and grabs her hand, leading her away. I hear them walk towards my bedroom, a few protests from Kay, and a few moments later, the two of them walk back, Kay sucking on a pink version of the same pacifier.

“There, now we can have some peace and quiet from all these two, huh Adam?” Ellie says happily.

“No kidding.” Adam says.

Kay and I mumble angrily, but neither of us is willing to push Ellie any further. Kay awkwardly sits down, clearly still not used to the squishiness of the diaper.

“Don’t worry you two.” Ellie says. “I won’t make you wear those pacifiers for the whole weekend, just until you both calm down. Then we can talk about the real punishment that you will get.”

I cross my arms, frustrated. Kay glares at me angrily. Ellie sighs and turns the tv back on. Thirty minutes later, my mouth is getting tired, and I can tell Kay feels the same way. Kay has clearly gotten very uncomfortable in her diaper as well, since she keeps shifting around in her seat. By now, I have also wet the diaper a bit more, with my bladder on overdrive from all the drinking.

“Ok. I think it has been long enough. If you stay quiet, you can take them out.” Ellie says.

We both sigh in relief as we take them out. I let mine fall, it dangling embarrassingly on my shirt. Kay sets hers on the table next to her. Neither of us says anything. Ellie revels in the silence for a minute.

“Incredible. I didn’t think it was possible for you two not to immediately start arguing.” Ellie says sarcastically. I roll my eyes. “Ok. Here’s the deal. Mike, you clearly broke the ‘no asking for changes’ rule, so you will absolutely get a punishment. Kay, you also broke the rule, since it was you we were talking about.”

Kay opens her mouth to protest, but Ellie quickly shuts her down.
                “Now. Here’s the deal.” Ellie says. “I won’t make you pick a rule out of the hat, because that isn’t exactly fair in this situation. HOWEVER.” Ellie then gets very serious. “If you break the rules again, I will absolutely make you pick a punishment out of the hat. That applies to you too Kay. That includes all the new ones that you added specifically for this weekend.” Ellie says. Kay’s face goes white. Clearly, she put some bad ones in there. Ellie continues, “so instead of picking a rule from the hat, tonight, neither of you will be changed before bed.”

“What?!” Kay and I both exclaim.

“Shush!” Ellie exclaims. “So instead of a change, I will be putting another diaper over the top, along with plastic pants for both of you. That way we can keep your bed safe. I have also decided that you two will be sharing the bed tonight. You need to learn how to get along. I will take the couch, and Adam can sleep in his room alone, since he actually behaved like an adult today.”

I sigh in annoyance, glaring at Kay. This was all her fault. She glares back and sticks her tongue out at me. I glance back at Ellie, who is rolling her eyes at our immature behavior. “That is my ruling. And that is the end of it. Now Kay,” Ellie begins, “let’s get you doubled up now, since the diaper that you are wearing is so wet already.”

Kay sighs, but stands up, clearly terrified of breaking the rules and being forced to pick from the hat. Ellie gets up and goes to my room to grab a diaper. A few moments later, she comes back with a poofy plain white diaper. It was the kind of diaper where all of the design went into making it thicker. Ellie spreads it on the ground and instructs Kay to lay on top of it. Kay does as told, and Ellie pulls out a scissors. Expertly, Ellie cuts a few slits in Kay’s soaked diaper, and then tapes up the super thick one. The new thick diaper comes up much higher on Kay than the first one did, and it covers Kay’s bellybutton now. The extra padding forces Kay’s legs apart in a comical way. Ellie tries to snap Kay’s onesie back on, but with the massive diaper on, Ellie can’t get the snaps to reach, so she just gives up, and lets the onesie hang. Kay stands awkwardly, her legs splayed out under her as if he had a couch cushion in between her legs. Ellie then pulls out a pair of plastic pants for Kay, who allows Ellie to slide them up her legs. Thankfully, the plastic pants are elastic enough that they fit over the top of the monstrous diaper, and soon, Kay is just as crinkly as I am.

Adam smiles at the sight, but Kay says nothing, just awkwardly toddling back to the couch and sitting down, a loud crinkle and squish accompanying each step. I see Kay shivers as she starts to realize that she would be in this diaper for the long haul. Ellie then gestures to me. She pulls out another one of the thick plain white diapers and spreads it down. Sighing, I allow her to double me up as well, going through the exact same process as Kay. A few moments later, the two of us are sitting on the couch, both annoyed, and both wearing ridiculous double diapers.

After Kay and I are taken care of, Ellie tells Adam to get down as well, taking care of all the changes at once. Adam doesn’t complain at all, allowing Ellie to wipe him up and pad him in a clean dry diaper, without even a hesitation. Afterwards, Adam hops up happily, clearly glad to be in a dry diaper. Somehow, he’d been the wettest of the three of us. And I hadn’t even heard a word from him!

“Well, now that that’s taken care of, I think it’s late enough for bed.” Adam says, yawning and stretching his arms.

“Good point.” Ellie says, looking at the clock. “Before bed, I want each of you three to drink a nice big glass of water, ok?”

We groan, but do as told, each drinking quite a bit of water before bed. With that, Kay and I head to my bedroom, both still annoyed at each other, and dreading the night to come. I am allowed to take off the pacifier and paci clip much to my relief, and with that, Kay and I get underneath the covers, close our eyes and try to sleep.

Thanks for reading! I know it was a VERY long delay between posts, but here you go! Hope you all enjoy. Maybe I'll actually find time to keep this updated more frequently.

• Like 7
  • Kinster changed the title to Losing a Bet (Chapter 13 added 9/30)