LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Teacher to Toddler Chapter 23 01/31/21

4 hours ago, babytom2 said:

I don't notice any changes!!Why not just continue this in the other thread?

I have asked you nicely to stop posting on my storys all your trying to do is harrass me. piss off

6 hours ago, babytom2 said:

I don't notice any changes!!Why not just continue this in the other thread?

Dude, knock it off. It's not easy to do this. Try to write something. You'll understand. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Cya said:

Dude, knock it off. It's not easy to do this. Try to write something. You'll understand. 

problem is that this was already written and then was supposedly removed.Now it has returned but seems to be exactly the same as was posted before.Not trying to get on his back,but just wanting to know why it's happening when it was fine the last time.

Chapter 6:

Eva pulled into her garage knowing she had so much to do before Chauncey was to arrive and didn't even know where to start. She walked inside of her home and headed for the kitchen where she had a large high chair at the kitchen table and a sink full of bottles and baby utensils. She made quick work of tossing all of the dishes in the dish washer and then grabbed the high chair and pulled it inside of her laundry room and locked it away. She walked into the living room seeing her large playpen wondering how she was going to be able to hide such a large piece of furniture, but knew she could break it down. 

She knew she needed to hurry and pulled it into her nursery. She was really glad she chosen the room that she did for the nursery her other room down the hall was used for storage and just wasn't big enough for most of this stuff. After getting the playpen pulled into her nursery she turned around and looked into her mirror seeing she was still wearing the outfit she was put in at school and quickly stripped out of the bonnet,onesie, and booties. She tried to pull at the tabs on the diaper, but found them once again too tough for her to remove and cut it off like she did this morning.

After getting the wet diaper removed she walked into her closet grabbing a t shirt and a pair of shortalls sliding them on as the door bell rang. Eva didn't even have time to look herself over and walked out of the nursery closing it behind her making her way to the front door. She opened the door to see Chauncey wearing a very sexy red dress and high heels wondering to herself why she was dressed like this and asked "whats the occasion?" as Chauncey giggled asking "can I come in?" as Eva ushered her inside.

Chauncey smiled down at Eva saying "unfortunately I can't stay long, I was asked out today after school". Eva began to smile saying "I hope you have fun" and then noticed something in her hand and glanced at it. Chauncey smiled saying "thank you and I was asked to give you this by Ms.Parker." Eva grabbed the envelope wondering what it was as Chauncey spoke saying "it's an invitation to her daughters birthday party" as Eva looked up saying "that sounds fun! when is it?" as Chauncey spoke saying "tomorrow."

Eva spoke saying "well this is pretty sudden, I don't even know what to get her? what are you getting her?" as Chauncey spoke saying "I cannot make it, I have something to do at the college, but Ms.Parker asked me to give you her number and if you had any questions you could call her." Eva thanked her friend as Chauncey spoke saying "I need to go ahead and go, but I also wanted you to have this" as Eva grabbed the card from Chauncey's hand realizing it was her phone number. Eva smiled saying "thank you" as Chauncey spoke saying "I know it's kind of wierd, but since you do what your doing with the students I thought I let you know I am the keeper of the supply's for the students and make all the orders and If you ever need me to get you a certain item you can call me. 

Eva nervously began to think if she already knew about the items she had already received and ignored the idea and thanked Chauncey saying "thank you Chauncey I really appreciate it and I hope you have fun" as Chauncey picked up Eva bringing her into a hug before placing her down and then walking out the door. Eva began to think how close that was and knew she needed to figure out how to fix this, but first she needed to figure out what to get McKenzie for her birthday.

Eva pulled out her phone sending Ms.Parker a text asking her some basic questions about the party and what she should bring for her daughter, but as the night went on she had never really gotten a reply. She fell asleep staring at her phone hoping she would know something in the morning. She woke up to the sound of her phone buzzing and looked to see she had a new text message from Ms.Parker, she was asking her if she was going to be able to make it to McKenzie's party.

Eva clicked on the number and decided to give her a call to get all of the details. Eva heard Ms.Parker answering the phone sounding like she was excited to hear her as Eva spoke saying "good morning Ms.Parker, I heard we have a special birthday girl today?" as Ms.Parker replied "yes we do and I talked to Chauncey yesterday and told her how much it would mean to her having you there." Eva smiled hearing the comment from the woman asking "what do I need to get for her?" as Ms.Parker smiled saying "Sweety just you being here will mean the world to her, she really seems to enjoy having you the way you are in the classroom and I wanted to ask if you could come like that?" as Eva said "I will be right over, whats the address?"

After getting the address from Ms.Parker, Eva knew she needed to make it special for McKenzie and rolled out of her crib to find her diaper from the night before sagging worse then ever. She found the tapes came off pretty easily after so many wettings and put the diaper inside the diaper pail and walked towards the bathroom to get a shower. After getting nice and clean she headed back into the nursery. She hopped onto of her changing table grabbing 2 of her soaker pads and one of her adult baby diapers she had gotten off the internet. She placed the pads inside of the diaper and powdered her crotch well before pulling it between her legs feeling the thick bulge the diaper now gave her crotch.

She hopped down from the changing instantly falling to her bottom from the thickness her diaper was giving her. She finally got herself pulled up and waddled into the closet and grabbed her diaper bag out of the corner. She opened the bag and began grabbing 2 change of clothing a onesie, and a dress that came with matching bonnet and booties. After getting the bag packed she grabbed a bag of her infant diapers and set it down next to the diaper bag and began looking for her outfit to wear over. She quickly found a cute yellow t shirt with words "Baby Eva" on the front and pulled it over her head. She grabbed the diaper bag and diapers and headed out of the nursery. She walked to the front door knowing she needed to cover up before she got to the Parker's and grabbed a large rain coat to cover up. 

After getting the car loaded up she got inside and entered the address into her GPS. She drove around what seemed like forever until she came to a large gated community. She spoke to the guard at the front and told him "Parker's Birthday" and allowed her inside. She noticed her GPS blinking realizing she had made it to the home to see it was very big. She pulled into the driveway noticing no other cars in the driveway wondering if the other children hadn't arrived yet and grabbed her bags and headed to the door. 

She knocked on the front door and instantly watched as the door opened to see Ms.Parker smiling down at her. Ms.Parker spoke saying "hello Eva, please come in." Eva walked inside saying "Hello Ms.Parker you have such a beautiful home" as Ms.Parker smiled thanking Eva before grabbing the diaper bag and bag of diapers saying "it looks like you came very prepared, but we have plenty of diapers" as Eva smiled saying "you can never come to prepared" as both of them laughed. Ms.Parker looked Eva over asking "do you need me to help you get changed sweety?" as Eva grabbed the strap around the coat dropping it the ground to show the woman her transformation from adult teacher to infant baby.

Ms.Parker couldn't contain the laughter saying "it looks like you came prepared" as Eva smiled getting into character asking "wer is kinze?" as Ms.Parker watched Eva's thumb go into her mouth and smiled picking her up saying "she is playing in the living room little one" as Eva was carried further into the home. 

Eva continued to look through the home as they made there way into the living room she saw one of the largest playpens she had ever seen. It was much larger then she had at home or even in the classroom and knew she wouldn't be able to get out on her own. Ms. Parker walked over to the playpen saying "look who's here to play sweety!" as Eva felt her padded bottom hitting the padded playpen. Eva smiled waving at her student as Ms.Parker spoke saying "you 2 have fun and I will come back in a little to feed you both a snack" as Eva smiled and began to play with the teenage infant.

• Like 5

Chapter 7:

Eva played with McKenzie for what felt like hours as the sound of shoes walking into the living room made her turn her head. Ms.Parker was walking in with 2 bottles in hand as Eva now realized what she meant earlier by feeding them a snack. Ms.Parker smiled down at both babies asking them "who wants a ba-ba?" as Eva still in character waved her hand's, but instead picked up her daughter saying "I think we should feed the birthday girl first." Eva smiled watching from the playpen as the mother fed her daughter the large bottle of milk as she suddenly decided to see if she could feed herself.

She crawled over to the playpen wall and pulled herself up with the railing reaching for the second bottle. Ms.Parker looked at Eva reaching for the bottle and slapped her hand telling her "wait your turn" as Eva tried to speak, but was instantly pacified as Ms.Parker told her "babies are seen, not heard, now wait your turn." Eva felt the pacifier inside of her mouth realizing it was one of the inflatable one's she was given with her order from the school and sat back inside the playpen watching her student finishing the bottle.

Ms.Parker smiled giving her daughter's diaper a pat telling her how much of a good girl she was for finishing the bottle as Eva listened to the soft giggles the girl was making as she was placed back inside the playpen. Ms.Parker walked around the other side as Eva's eyes stared into Ms. Parker's realizing it was her turn. Eva was quickly picked up and carried over to the couch and now was cradled into the arm's of Ms.Parker as the woman spoke saying "I know this must be pretty new, but I really appreciate you doing this for my daughter." Eva smiled at the woman and still in character began clapping her hands telling Ms.Parker "your welcome" and opened her lips for the bottle.

Eva felt the bottle entering her lips as the liquid inside filled her mouth. She was very confused at the taste it wasn't like anything she had ever tasted before in her life. The taste was very new and tasted very sweet, almost like sweet milk and sucked a little harder enjoying the taste. Ms. Parker smiled down at Eva placing her hand on her diaper noticing she had never seen a diaper like it before wondering where the teacher had got them from. Eva didn't even realize Ms.Parker's hand on her diaper and continued to suckle until the milk was gone. Ms.Parker pulled the bottle from her lips asking "did the new baby enjoy it?" as Eva giggled asking "what is that stuff?" as Ms.Parker smiled saying "a special blend my company makes" as Eva wanted to ask more questions, but felt her mind beginning to feel very sleepy and began to yawn wondering what was inside the milk. 

Ms.Parker smiled down at Eva saying "how about you and McKenzie play a little bit longer and then afterwards we can talk?" as Eva tried to nod, but felt her mind beginning to become numb and instantly fell backwards fast asleep. 

Eva began to wake up trying to reach for her cell phone, but found her arms felt incredibly heavy. She continued to try and feel for her phone, but opened her eye's to see she was no longer in the playpen, but now in a large bassinet. She began to get scared not remembering being put inside and tried to pick her head up to look around, but found the rest of her body not obeying her. She began to feel very helpless and began to cry. She bawled her eye's out not hearing Ms.Parker entering the room as hands were placed under her arms and was picked up. Eva listened to the woman making calming noises to her wondering why she was being treated this way as she was carried out of the room and down the hall.

Ms.Parker began to speak saying "look baby all of your friends are here to see you" as Eva began to look around the room to see all of her students except for one that was missing was McKenzie. Eva tried to fight the situation seeing all of the mothers cooing at her as Ms.Parker placed her inside a large high chair strapping her inside. Eva felt scared and tried to scream to be let out, but when she spoke all that came out was the sound of babble. Ms. Parker smiled saying "my sweet baby wants to grow up" as a voice outside the kitchen spoke saying "who wants cake?" as Eva noticed the voice it sounded like Chauncey.

Eva watched her friend entering the room hoping she would save her, but watched as she placed the cake down in front of her on the table. Eva felt so overwhelmed trying to figure out what was going on and why everyone was treating her this way and suddenly looked at herself in the mirror in the corner of the room to see her reflection. She was no longer Eva, but had been transformed into McKenzie. Eva couldn't take the embarrassment as the mothers in the room began to sing happy birthday to her as she began to bawl in tears wanting this nightmare to end. 

Eva continued to bawl in tears and suddenly felt hands making there way under her arms not seeing anybody in the room picking her up as she closed her eye's and opened them to see she was now being picked up by Ms.Parker. Ms.Parker stared at her daughter's teacher confused trying to figure out why she was acting so child like and carried her towards the kitchen wondering if she was still hungry. Eva calmed down looking down at her hands and body realizing that it was all a dream and felt the pacifier still inflated in her mouth as Ms.Parker strapped her into her daughters high chair. 

Eva reached for the pacifier and pressed the button on the front releasing it from her mouth as Ms.Parker walked back over grabbing the dummy from Eva. Eva looked up at the woman who was staring back saying "thank you Ms.Parker" as the woman smiled saying "call me mary" as Eva smiled saying "thank you Mary". Mary smiled at Eva saying "are you enjoying yourself today sweet heart?" as Eva spoke saying "I guess you can say its fun seeing my students side at home for a change" as Eva's eyes looked up at the clock in the corner seeing it was already 3 o clock and stared back at Mary seeing she was caught as Mary spoke saying "I can't let you leave until after cake and desert!" as both of them giggled.

Mary continued staring at Eva's outfit and finally spoke saying "Eva there has been something I have been curious to ask you, What's it like to wear diapers and baby clothes again?" as Eva's mind began to go blank not expecting a question like this to be asked, but knew she didn't need to beat around the bush as Eva spoke telling her "well the idea came up over summer break and I told you and the other mothers in the classroom about showing the students I am no different from them to build confidence in them and allow them to trust me" as Ms.Parker giggled shaking her head as Eva asked "what?" 

Mary smiled at her saying "I know why you do it Eva, I want to know what its like to wear diapers and be an infant like my daughter?" as Eva felt words beginning to slip from her mouth about to tell Mary the truth, but was quickly saved with the sound of McKenzie crying from the other room. Mary smiled down at Eva telling her "hold that thought, let me go get McKenzie" Eva couldn't think fast enough and before she knew it Mary walked back in the room with McKenzie. Eva watched as the mother walked over to a closet and pulled out another high chair placing it next to Eva's and placing McKenzie inside as Mary spoke to her daughter saying "Your little friend is staying for dinner sweety!" as Eva watched McKenzie smiling and clapping her hands. 

Ms.Parker stared at both of them and asking "what would you both like for dinner?" as Eva stared at McKenzie who was giggling and babbling clueless responses as her mother walked over placing 2 jars of baby food on the tray in front of her. Mary stared over at Eva saying "you have 2 choices mushy peas or milk?" as Eva decided on the easy choice saying "milk" as Mary giggled saying "let me get her fed then I will feed you afterwards" as Eva watched as Mary wrapped a bib around her students head and began to feed her the mushy baby food. 

Eva giggled watching the food land anywhere but in the infant's mouth as Mary finished feeding her daughter. Eva looked at the teenage infant's face seeing the baby food covered her lips and cheeks as Eva began to wonder when she was going to get her milk. Ms. Parker smiled at both girls telling them that she would be right back as Eva and McKenzie began to giggle at one another as Eva felt a sudden urge to pee. She looked down at the front of the high chair seeing her pacifier from earlier and stuck it in her mouth and felt her bladder beginning to release in the diaper. She pulled open the front of her diaper placing her hand inside and began to pleasure herself feeling like a naughty baby wetting her diaper moaning softly behind the pacifier as her mind slowly came back to reality she opened her eye's to see Mary staring into her eye's, but before she could say a word the mother pressed the button on the front of the pacifier inflating it in place saying "well that answered my question".

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, AnnualExtension9 said:

Am i understanding this right?  McKenzie and Eva switched bodies?  So Eva is currently McKenzie and McKenzie is currently Eva?

I think your eyes skipped over where she tells herself it was all a dream lol.

• Haha 1

Chapter 8:

Eva felt so embarrassed being caught in such a terrible position wishing she had never put her hand down there. She saw Mary take her daughter down the hall wondering if this was a good time to try and get out of here trying to find a later on the high chair, but before she could figure out how to get out Mary had returned and quickly unlocked the chair and walked her towards where she had taken McKenzie. Eva continued to suck on the pacifier feeling so overwhelmed by being caught like this especially by a student's parent wondering what was about to happen when she noticed she was being taken into a large bathroom.

Mary placed Eva onto a large changing table sat outside the bathroom telling her in a very angry voice "don't move" as Eva nervously sat there wondering what was about to happen. Eva listened as she heard soft splashing coming from the other room thinking she was about to be given a bath as Mary returned saying "you know this whole time I thought there was something up about this whole be a baby to make the students happen crap and I was right your nothing more then a big baby yourself, I am really shocked you haven't been mistaken for a student and placed back in the nursery permanently, because honestly that's where you belong."

Eva began to feel upset and didn't like the way she was being treated, but could only sit there feeling fear running down her spine watching as Mary began to untape the soaked diaper between her legs and picked her up asking her "nobody else from class knows about this do they?" as Eva shook her head nervously knowing the woman had already put the fear of god in her as Mary placed her in the tub. Eva sat there quietly playing with McKenzie knowing she had no room for error or any slip ups as Ms.Parker cleaned both babies. 

After the bath was over Eva watched Mary pick up her daughter and began to dry her off as the woman told her daughter "hunny tell Eva bye bye" as Eva waved goodbye to her friend still sucking on the pacifier between her lips watching her student leave the bathroom. Eva sat in the water waiting for what was to happen next hoping the woman would allow her to get dressed and go, but had a bad feeling that wasn't going to happen either. Mary returned with a smile on her face picking Eva up and drying her off in the towel and carrying her towards the living room.

Eva continued to not say a word wondering what was about to happen when they had got back to the living room to see a changing pad laid out along with the bag she brought and diapers. Mary placed the nude Eva on the changing pad looking over her shaved crotch laughing saying "you really are nothing more then a pathetic baby" as Eva felt her mind having enough of this and began to cry. Mary smiled watching the defeated Eva bawl into the pacifier and grabbed the diaper bag that she had brought with her to get the baby changed.

She opened the bag and grabbed the dress inside along with some booties. She grabbed the package of diapers she had brought with her tearing the bag open and grabbing 2 of the diapers. Eva continued to sit back crying wishing everything would end as Mary lifted the crying baby teachers legs in the ear placing the first diaper under her bottom. She grabbed a bottle of powder and coated her crotch  and legs and brought the first diaper up between her legs. Mary giggled seeing the thickness of the diaper bulging the small teachers legs out. Mary grabbed the second diaper and repeated the process and watched as Eva's legs seemed so bulged out it would be impossible for her to walk on her own. 

Eva had calmed down feeling the thick mass between her legs as she looked down at her crotch to see the double diaper she was now wearing. She stared at Mary who was now attempting to pull her up in a sitting position to place the baby dress over her head. Mary pulled the dress down pulling Eva's hands through the arm holes looking at the pink baby dress seeing how adorable she looked quickly noticing the word "infant" across the chest. Mary giggled and cooed at Eva saying "you see that word baby" as Eva stared down at the word on the front of the dress and back at Mary as she spoke telling her "that's exactly what you are an infant" as Eva stared blushing at Mary. 

Mary pushed the button on the front of the pacifier as Eva felt her mouth having some form of freedom. She opened her mouth saying the only word she could get out was "please" as Mary facial expression became angered again saying "please what? baby you? sweety if I wanted to you could already be in the back with McKenzie in diapers permanently, but I want to have some fun" as Eva stared nervously wondering what was about to happen next. Mary picked Eva up saying "I remember a certain baby asking for Milk earlier" as Eva wondered where the woman was going with this. Eva was placed in Mary's lap looking around to not see a bottle and spoke asking "I don't see a bottle" as Mary giggled saying "who said anything about a bottle baby?" as Eva's eyes went big watching the mother pulling off her shirt to expose two large breast. 

Mary smiled down at Eva asking "has the baby ever breastfed before?" as Eva nervously shook her head as Mary smiled grabbing the back of her head saying "drink baby" as Eva opened her mouth placing the tit in between her lips. Mary smiled down at the baby teacher watching her suckle on her breast saying "there is no way she should be teaching a class room she should really be the one being taught wondering to herself a way she could have fun with this. 

Eva finished nursing on the woman's breast feeling disgusted that she was being forced to do so. Mary picked up Eva placing her over her shoulder patting her back as Eva felt air beginning to make it's way up her throat until she let out a large belch.  Mary smiled down cooing at baby Eva telling her "lets finish getting the baby dressed" as Eva was quickly placed back on the ground. Mary grabbed the booties off the ground tying each of them to each foot as Eva's mind felt like she wanted to get out of there. After Mary had finished tying the booties into place, Eva quickly tried to crawl away from the woman as Mary couldn't help but giggle seeing the thickly padded diaper sticking out from under the dress watching the new baby trying to escape.

Mary took 2 steps instantly catching up to Eva who stared back at the mother begging for her to let her go when Mary began to get a fun idea. She picked the freshly changed infant teacher up and carried her back into the kitchen as Eva began to wonder what was about to happen. Mary walked out of the room and walked into her office as Eva began to wonder where she went. She tried to unlock the table, but knew she didn't want to be punished by the woman and sat there sucking on the pacifier between her lips when she felt the sudden need to pee and without a thought to allowed her bladder to release. 

Eva turned to see Mary walking back into the room holding a piece of paper and a pen wondering what was going on. She looked down at the paper seeing lines and lines of wording wondering what Mary wanted from her. Mary pulled the pacifier out of Eva's mouth as Eva spoke asking "whats this?" as Mary smiled saying "this is going to be our deal" as Eva softly spoke saying "what do you mean deal?" Mary giggled at Eva saying "well baby since you like this I am going to make you a deal where the mothers or Chauncey doesn't find out what happened here." Eva nervously spoke saying "what do I have to do?" 

Mary giggled reading the contract to Eva saying "for this whole semester you will become nothing more then an infant, you will call the school and explain to them that you want to be enrolled as a student in the infant program and for them to install the whole line of infantile furniture and clothing into your home, for the rest of the semester you will be dressed like an infant at school and at home, you can explain to the school that you are experimenting a new teaching method and I will back it up, first thing Monday morning you will go to the school and tell the principle about your new teaching method, I also expect you to be dressed every bit of the infant and I have already picked out what you will wear on Monday."

Eva nervously stared wondering if this was really happening and asked "what if I don't sign this?" as Mary smiled saying "I figured you would ask" as she pulled out her phone showing her a video camera that shows her playing inside of her diaper after clearly wetting it and then explaining "I will show this to the school and have you enrolled in the newborn program where you belong" as Eva's mind began to think about the newborn program, it was pretty much like a daycare where student's were treated 24/7 like newborn babies constantly being held and not allowed to do anything on there own and most of them were constantly restrained in mittens to keep from touching or hurting themselves. She knew she couldn't make another mistake and asked "where do I sign?" Mary handed Eva the pen watching the baby in front of her signing her adulthood away knowing it probably wouldn't take the full semester before she was back playing patty cake with her little McKenzie.

Eva looked up at Mary asking "can I please leave now?" as Mary grinned saying "sure let me help you down" as Eva watched the table being removed and was placed back on the ground. Eva tried to walk, but once again found the diaper between her legs to hard to do anything and fell straight on her diapered backside. Mary couldn't help, but giggle as Eva crawled towards the living room just wanting to get out of there as Mary noticed the yellow stain on the crotch of the diaper. Mary picked up the baby asking her "did you already wet your diaper? seriously it has been like 30 minutes and you have already wet, maybe I should keep you here and we can call the whole thing off" as Eva shook her head saying "I can do this please" as Mary smiled grabbing the diaper bag and diapers off the ground and walking out to Eva's car. 

Eva nervously looked around not ever wanting to be outside dressed this way as Mary giggled asking "why so tense? everybody at school is going to see you like this one way or another" as Eva nervously continued to look around as Mary opened the driver seat of her car and placed her inside. Mary tossed the diaper bag and diapers into the back seat telling her "I need to go get your outfit for Monday, now don't move" as Eva sat there waiting for her return. Eva looked up at the front of the house watching Mary return with a black bag telling her "don't open this until Monday and I expect you to follow all of the instructions" as Eva nodded her said saying "I understand" as Mary reached into her pocket pulling out Eva's phone. Eva reached her hand out as Mary smiled saying "you were probably looking for this, I already put my number in this along with the contract, I expect you to text me a picture of you wearing your diapers and being a little infant, do you understand?" as Eva nodded her head and started up her car and drove home.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Sorry for not commenting on the last chapter, wasn't expecting a new chapter to be up so fast!

I still can't believe that Eva started playing with herself like that! How stupid can she be? Mrs. Peterson definitely had this all planned, previous chapters have shown as much, but Eva gave into her urges at the worst possible time! I'm definitely interested in seeing how Chauncey fits into all this. I personally believe that she is after Eva's job and is working with Mrs. Peterson to get Eva out of the classroom (as a teacher) that the school will be forced to hire Chauncy for the rest of the semester. 

• Like 3
  • Tfmonkey changed the title to From Teacher to Toddler Chapter 23 01/31/21