LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Teacher to Toddler Chapter 23 01/31/21

Chapter 19:

Chauncey shook her head saying, "No that won't be necessary, I think shes great right were she is and also think you should give her a break."

Jessica stared in the upset look that Chauncey was giving her and backed up watching Chauncey pushing the stroller down the hall towards her classroom. 

Eva started to smile hearing Chauncey defending her even though after everything she had went through in the morning so far she realized how screwed her situation truly was knowing whether she liked it or not her may end up finding out the truth.

Chauncey opened her purse and grabbed the classroom key out and opened the door pushing the stroller towards the playpen. She unbuckled her charge from the stroller placing the baby teacher inside watching the backside of her dress rise showing off the thickly padded diaper between her crotch and placed her inside. 

Eva turned her head wondering why she was being placed inside as Chauncey noticed her about to argue and quickly pacified her watching as the baby began to suck. 

Eva stared in disbelief thinking that her friend was going to allow her to be some type of an adult watching as she walked over to the changing table and placed her purse underneath it. 

Chauncey noticed the worry look in the baby's eyes noticing how nervous and scared she looked. She stared up at the clock seeing there was still 45 minutes until the children would arrive and started cleaning up the high chairs from the day before and also making the crib sheets up. 

Eva watched as Chauncey finished wiping down the high chairs knowing that was supposed to be her job not being stuck inside the large playpen dressed like a student. She started to feel life settling in feeling like Mary had already won and now she was being more and more like her students and not the independent teacher she once was and started to sob.

Chauncey finished making up the crib sheets hearing a soft moan/sob and turned her attention back to the playpen seeing Eva with tears rolling down her eyes and quickly ran over to check on her.

Eva felt arms going underneath her and looked up to see Chauncey picking her up and carrying her over towards the crib. She felt her padded bottom touch the crib bedding and watched as Chauncey crawled inside as well staring down at her with a worried look. 

Chauncey saw her scared her friend was and knew she needed to comfort her in anyway, but she stared at the once teacher now dressed more like a baby then she had ever before wondering what was going on and asked, "Eva is there something I need to know?"

Eva suckled hard on the pacifier wishing it wasn't coming to this, but knew she just wanted all of this to stop and nodded her head.

Chauncey pressed the front of the pacifier and removed it from her friends mouth asking, "what's wrong sweety?"

Eva tried to speak up with tears still rolling down her face saying, "I lied to you."

Chauncey stared concerned at her friend asking, "about what?"

Eva stared down at the large puffy diaper between her legs saying, "why I am really dressed like this?"

Chauncey stared down confused asking, "what do you mean why your dressed like this?"

Eva spoke saying, "I got home yesterday and I got caught outside in a messy diaper by my neighbor and then the woman from earlier Jessica came over. She explained to my neighbor Ella about my baby experiment and Ella agreed to become my babysitter for the next 6 months, but....."

Chauncey felt awful for her friend and asked, "but what?"

Eva swallowed her pride and spoke saying, "there is no study experiment" 

Chauncey stared confused more then ever asking, "what do you mean there is no experiment? Then why are you dressed like this?"

Eva stared at her assistant saying, "I got caught playing inside my diaper at McKenzie's birthday party. Mary Parker had me on video tape and told me if I wouldn't become a baby just like her daughter for the semester she would make sure I would be enrolled into the school as a student.

Chauncey hopped down from the crib trying to piece everything together in her head and then stared up at Eva asking, "why were you playing inside your diaper?"

Eva started to feel the tears returning into her arms and spoke saying, "I like being a ba...b...y.."

"Sobs"

"Sobs"

Chauncey saw how upset her friend and walked over picking the baby teacher up into her arms saying, "shhh....its alright."

Eva felt her diapered bottom being rubbed feeling herself feel calm as she laid her head down on her friends shoulder. 

Chauncey smiled softly patting her friends diapered backside and placed her back into crib saying, "you know Eva diaper or not I still like you"

Eva lifted her head still sobbing from having to tell one of her deepest secrets saying, "you do?"

Chauncey smiled saying, "absolutely baby, don't worry about Mary or that situations I will make sure she understands who you belong to."

Eva stared confused at her friend listening as the bell began to ring and saw Chauncey staring into her arms and suddenly felt her lips touch her own with a kiss.

• Like 7

I know how much everyone enjoys this story and I hate to even use these words knowing people will be saddened by this. I am going to be posting the next chapters today and we will hit a half way point for the story. I want to take a small break from this story. I recently started writing a story with another writer from the site and we are working hard to revive an older series that once was a big name on this site. Once we get the story finished it will get posted on here and teacher to toddler will be started back I promise.

I appreciate everyone who has supported my writing of this story so far and just ask you to be patient.

Thanks! TF!

Chapter 20:

Eva felt like time had stopped as she felt herself being picked up once again and being placed back into the playpen. She couldn't help but feel like a weight or something had dropped off her shoulders, but also felt incredibly turned on and wondered why Chauncey had done that.

She looked up from the playpen seeing the door beginning to open like any other morning watching as the three mothers entered her classroom smiling saying in unison, "good morning"

Chauncey smiled at the mothers and walked over to the playpen removing Eva from inside placing her on her hip.

Eva smiled watching the mothers removing there children as each one of them walked over placing them into the playpen then giving her diaper a pat and telling her how adorable she looked. 

Ms. Jensen smiled seeing the print "newborn" on the dress saying, "awww sweety are you big enough to be in the infant ward yet?"

Eva blushed hard staring at the mother who smiled at her saying, "Eva you looked so adorable like this I can't help wonder if your enjoying this."

Eva smiled watching as Ms. Jensen and Ms. Martin walked out of the room leaving Mary Parker unbuckling her child and playing little McKenzie inside the playpen. She noticed Mary staring at her seeing the way she was dressed.

Mary smiled saying, "oh baby, If you dress any younger its going to be hard to tell whether your a student or not"

Mary looked up towards Chauncey seeing she was giving her a look no parent ever wants to see a Teacher give them and stared back at Eva who was still smiling as she grabbed her stroller and pushed it out the door. 

After class had started it seemed like the day had gone by so quickly Eva was playing with blocks inside the playpen as Chauncey started to get bottles and baby food out of the fridge to get ready for lunch. 

Eva stared up at Chauncey suckling on the pacifier between her lips noticing she was stacking the baby food on each high chair then walking back to her and started grabbing the babies. She felt herself being picked up watching as Chauncey placed her in the last high chair.

Chauncey smiled placing the high chair table in place saying, "I will feed you in a minute baby"

Eva blushed watching as Chauncey quickly had each teen baby fed and placed down in there cribs with a bottle between there lips. She noticed Chauncey walking over to the fridge and supply closet grabbing an extra jar and bottle along with 2 spoons and bibs. 

Chauncey walked over to her friend and wrapped the bib around her head and opened the mushy food and started to feed her. 

Eva took the first bite of the food and swallowed it down bite by bite. She finished the food quickly and then watched as Chauncey pulled the table out releasing her from the high chair and placing her on her feet wondering what she was doing. 

Chauncey hopped into the high chair herself and locked the table in place.

Eva giggled asking, "what are you doing?"

Chauncey smiled saying, "well I thought I would see what it was like"

Eva smiled trying to keep her balance with the thick diaper between her legs and walked up her step stool until she was face to face with her friend. 

Chauncey grabbed the bib off the table and wrapped it around her head saying, "baby hunggie"

Eva giggled opening the jar or baby food and placing the spoon inside and then placing the first bite inside Chauncey mouth almost watching her vomit. 

Eva chuckled saying, "whats wrong?"

Chauncey felt like she was going to be sick saying, "how do you eat that stuff?"

Eva laughed saying, "I guess being I like this stuff its easier for me"

Chauncey smiled saying, "I think that is enough baby food for me today"

Eva unlatched the table watching as Chauncey hopped out of the large high chair and picked the baby up walking them both over to the empty crib. 

Chauncey placed Eva inside and handed her both bottles as she crawled in herself. She picked up the bottle offering it to Eva's lips and then grabbed the other one and started suckling it herself.

Eva smiled seeing how accepting Chauncey was to all this and wrapped her arm around her as they both finished there bottles and fell fast asleep.

Chauncey looked up to see the mothers walking into the classroom watching them each take there children from there cribs and placing them into the strollers and waving good bye. She walked over to Eva's crib seeing her friend suckling on her thumb between her lips and pulled up her dress to see her diaper a dark shade of yellow knowing she was in need of a change. 

She pulled crib rail down and carried her friend over to the changing table opening her bag up and grabbing a t shirt and one of the large diapers out from inside. She quickly had her friend laying nude on top of the table and dressed in the t shirt and clean diaper surprised she hadn't woken at all. 

She threw the used diaper away and walked over to the corner of the room placing Eva down inside the stroller. She pushed the stroller out of the classroom locking the door behind her and making her way towards the parking lot. She had finally made it to her car and looked inside to still see Eva knocked out and placed her in the car seat thinking she may wake up time she got her home. 

She pulled into her driveway unbuckling the sleeping baby and walking her to the front door giving it a knock. She waited for a second and watched as the door opened to see the woman from earlier. 

Elle smiled with excitement seeing her baby girl sleeping on the girls hip as Ella took Eva from Chauncey. She smiled motioning for her to come in and followed behind her looking over her friends house seeing a large playpen and baby walker in the living room. She followed her until they reached a room that had a large bassinet and smiled watching Ella place the baby inside. 

Ella turned around at Chauncey motioning for her to follow her as she did into the kitchen. 

Ella smiled saying, "you know the way looked shocked this morning makes me think you mean a lot to that little girl back there."

Chauncey nodded her head saying, "she is my world and I won't let anything bad happen to her."

Ella smiled saying, "I accept that and I think I know the perfect way for both of us to help her get what she truly wants."

3 months later.....

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Tfmonkey said:

I know how much everyone enjoys this story and I hate to even use these words knowing people will be saddened by this. I am going to be posting the next chapters today and we will hit a half way point for the story. I want to take a small break from this story. I recently started writing a story with another writer from the site and we are working hard to revive an older series that once was a big name on this site. Once we get the story finished it will get posted on here and teacher to toddler will be started back I promise.

I appreciate everyone who has supported my writing of this story so far and just ask you to be patient.

Thanks! TF!

Just wanted to say I totally respect your decision here, writing stories takes a lot out of you and it's easy to get burn out, I've found that taking a break and working on other projects helps keep your mind fresh with the stories you write.

You go take a break from this story for however long you need to and when you're ready to come back I'll excitedly read the next chapter.

Also really excited about that potential story revival you're talking about, that should be fun, can't wait until I can see what you guys have cooked up.

• Like 1

Thank you everyone for being so patient, I have been working hard on my new story that I am writing with "Daymare aka Cya". I have the first part about finished and I will need to do some polishing before posting it. The story is super amazing and just as good as this story if not better in my own opinion.

I made the comment that we are revising an old story series, This was the first story series I read on DD over 13 years ago and I feel so honored to be able to write a sequel into existence with the help of my wonderful friend Cya. He is very talented and is an amazing writer. I look forward to sharing the first chapter of our new story by either Sunday or Monday.

Thanks,

TF

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Baby 991 said:

Can you give us a hint as to what the new story is about?

The only hint I will give is the story that is being revised is on the story page on the front of this site.

• Like 1
  • Tfmonkey changed the title to From Teacher to Toddler Chapter 23 01/31/21